GOW3 Kratos vs Baldur (Alt. Stranger Fight Scene)

• 45 results
Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sungsam

Basically Old Kratos is replaced by GOW3 Kratos during the First Stranger Boss Fight against Baldur VIA Time Travel of the sort.

With a few changes to the canon scenario. Instead.

- GOW3 Kratos (Kratos in his prime) suddenly replaces and switches places with GOW2018 Kratos via Time Travel during the fight against Baldur. Maybe the Hindu Gods did that in this fanfiction scenario. Who knows.

- Kratos is in his Prime due to this, perhaps during GOW3. pre-GOW-2018.

- EDIT: GOW3 Kratos has access only to CURRENT Kratos's 2018 Weapons. Leviathan Axe and current Blades of Chaos and Shield and all equipment from GOW2018 ONLY.

No OP weapons from GOW3 and before that. No Blade of Olympus, No Claw of Hades, No Nemesis Whip, No Nemean Cestus. Just Kratos in his Prime using his 2018 Current Weapons.

Take note, I do not know if the current blades of chaos are as powerful as they were before current.

Also, we can take away GOW3 Kratos's access to all weapons if it's still too OP.

- Baldur has his MAX Durability, Regeneration and Invulnerability. And has all his feats throughout the entire game. Including him messing with the World Serpent. And his CURSE IS ACTIVE.

- Kratos cannot use mistletoe at all against Baldur (obviously).

- No Atreus.

- Win by Death. GOW3 Kratos must PERMA-KILL Baldur with his curse active, without any Mistletoe.

I want to see how far Baldur's invulnerability would really get him.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos tears him in half as casually as possible.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having all of his weapons isn't really fair. I would suggest making it GOW3 Kratos but with current Kratos' weapons instead in which I would back Baldur.

Fixed as you requested and suggested.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOW3 Kratos is physically stronger than Baldur and is faster than lightning, arguements can be made for him to do it wih no weapons.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 socajunkie  Moderator

I don’t get this, if a weaker Kratos beat Baldur why would a stronger version lose?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sungsam

@socajunkie said:

I don’t get this, if a weaker Kratos beat Baldur why would a stronger version lose?

Maybe I should've been clearer.

It's a win by death scenario, I saw a bunch of people arguing on Youtube if GOW3 Kratos can permanently kill Baldur due to Baldur's crazy regen and stuff without any Magic Hax like the mistletoe thing. IDK.

Merely wanted to transfer that conversation here.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@sungsam: Ok, well if it’s win by permanent death then Kratos won’t be able win. Baldur came back from his neck getting snapped so it’s inferred that he can’t be killed by traditional means with his curse active.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly hated him almost as much as kratos he was literally a more whiner version of kratos.

However god of war 3 kratos again would win. Tbh though this comes down to how serious bald is because tbh he seemed very careless about his well being and just kinds dinked around the whole time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieldaripper: you kidding me? I would snd plus he can’t die. You know how many people would kill for that?!

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only mistletoe can kill Baldur... GoW finally got one thing right

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Kratos can’t kill him without the mistletoe but Baldur wouldn’t wanna face him again after the brutal beating Kratos would give him.

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrimelyGreat

GOW 3 Kratos can break his neck a thousand times and Baldur would still continue to come back. There is nothing Kratos he can do to kill him and the fight would last so long Kratos would eventually tire.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Stalemate

Kratos just keeps killing him and killing him

efzurhfyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gow3 kratos in his prime well destroy baldur even zeus wasn't capble of beating kratos in gow 3 and people saying he will lose kratos in gow 3 have the power of hope as told from athena its the most powerful power in the universe the only one in the new god of war that can stand a chance is odin and even odin will lose to prime gow3 kratos and kratos can't die too he even said it : The Hands of Death could not defeat me, the Sisters of Fate could not hold me, and you will not see the end of this day. I will have my revenge!

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@efzurhfyu: Kratos only matched Zeus with massive amps from all of his gear. Once Zeus destroyed it he was sromping Kratos before he was empowered by the concept of hope.

Kratos wins, but not easily.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Missmatch Kratos stomps.

Bobinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one here knows what they are talking about. Confirmed by Cory Barlog himself; in his words, the new Kratos in the new game would "without question" defeat the old Kratos from God of War 3.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There fight would be a lot more bloody

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bobinski said:

No one here knows what they are talking about. Confirmed by Cory Barlog himself; in his words, the new Kratos in the new game would "without question" defeat the old Kratos from God of War 3.

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:Are you 6? Nothing can beat Baldur if he can't feel anything at all.

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon:

@bobinski said:

Any proof to back up your contrast?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comictherapy: Maybe try reading?

https://mobile.twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1172390984300187648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1172390984300187648&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesixthaxis.com%2F2019%2F09%2F21%2Fgod-of-war-sequel-kratos-ps5%2F

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comictherapy: Maybe try reading?

https://mobile.twitter.com/corybarlog/status/1172390984300187648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1172390984300187648&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesixthaxis.com%2F2019%2F09%2F21%2Fgod-of-war-sequel-kratos-ps5%2F

Is that a insult?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comictherapy: No, that's mean saying read the thread before asking as its prolly been posted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon: was that power wise or new kratos being smarter and more controlled?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 socajunkie  Moderator

Kratos still wins but the difficulty of the victory is up in the air. Irregardless of the creator/developer/whatever clarifying GoW4 Kratos is him at his strongest, it was just head-canon from fans assuming GoW3 Kratos is stronger.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@asgardianweapon: was that power wise or new kratos being smarter and more controlled?

i only know two things
this:

No Caption Provided

And the fact that gods don´t grow weaker thru age we can at least assume that Kratos is as strong as before, maybe stronger.

In fact his feats are at least as consistent as the older ones as (i think) he made more feats per game than the old ones

Just for a small comparision: If you rewatch the Kratos vs Cronus and see Thalmur at least comparing their faces Thalmur apears bigger. And he do basicly the same thing: "deadlifting" his hand.

I think by the way that in versatility old Kratos at least compares. If we take into consideration that his enchantments and the rune attacks on both weapons are limited by gameplay and he could use more of them at the same time he could do stuff like: weaken the enemy by coming close, freazing ray, making a kind of storm, meteors and etc

ComicTherapy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:

Yeah exactly, I was asking someone to send me proof so I can read it. I never meant it as a disagreement.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't fair. I always win.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comictherapy: My bad, I though you were disagreeing with it, but yes the link someone posted up above the maker or one of the makers said Old man kratos is above young man kratos.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comictherapy: That's not how his "can't feel anything" works. He was still affected by Kratos snapping his neck. Besides, mistletoe can kill him.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: IK you're kinda of trolling with this,

This isn't fair. I always win.

but as I've argued before Baldur was kind of dinking around the whole time. Its entirely possible for him to win and kill gow3 kratos and he had the ability to out do old man kratos.

Also the neck snap did affect him, but only cause he hadn't healed yet. I dont think it honestly knocked him out. Just like if Deadpool had his neck snapped he'd not be K.O'd just couldn't move for a bit. It's entirely possible Gow3 Kratos to snap his neck but considering he was more of a "rip and tear" kind of guy its unlikely said move prolly would of happened as he was generally filled with anger and rage.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I'll go against the grain and say Baldur. I REALLY think people are overestimating how much weaker Kratos has gotten. He's still a god, and still probably at the absolute least 80% of his prime.

Baldur is comparable to current Kratos, and literally CANNOT be killed.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SheevSmacker

Baldur under these conditions. Take away the perma kill requirement and Kratos slaughters.

KingCobra4297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoW 3 Kratos rips his head off like he did to Helios

Avatar image for madarauchiha147
MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur shits on him literally.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur wins. Norse Kratos is confirmed to be Kratos in his prime.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur stomps no? Wasn't it stated that Kratos got stronger with age?

Avatar image for deactivated-6389467105521
deactivated-6389467105521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beard Kratos is indeed prime Kratos but he holds back so much that his younger self would likely still dominate Baldur. He can't kill him, of course, but he can incapacitate him in many brutal ways.