alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By alextheboss

@worldofruin6:

Thinking back didn't Estarossa kill Mel and not be affected by it? Idk if there was any context behind why Grayroad's commandment didn't kill Esta.

I was actually going to bring that up but then I remembered (manga spoiler) Estarossa was actually an archangel and archangels don't get affected by commandments.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13 stomp

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: That would make sense, but the Supreme Diety's graces are what's supposed to make the archangels immune to commandments and Mael no longer possessed his grace.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: But later he isn't affected by his own commandments either, so idk. He definitely felt hate, yet he was able to keep fighting.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It's possible that the commandments can be turned on and off, which might explain Mael not being affected by the love commandment and Grayroad not affecting Mael too. Mael not being affected by love could have also been due to him absorbing the commandments. Mel is absorbing the commandments to become the demon king, and I dont think that DK would be affected by his own commandments.Most of the commandments are still pretty ill explained tbh, so this all just speculation of course.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: Galand couldn't turn his commandment off. Neither could Monspeit. And I agree, the demon King is likely immune to the commandments, but he is on another level.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heavy lowball here

And why are ATB and WoR blocking out their posts with spoilers.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By FaradaySloth

@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@faradaysloth: lol @ Yamma or Kenny soloing. They would literally kill one person of their choice and die.

Why wouldn't they? They're basically better PL 114,000 Escanor's who defeated Estarossa mid diff. Over half of the 10C would be majorly intimidated by there power alone. I mean all of them were scared of losing to Pre-Rez Meliodas, who is also weaker than those two.

They are not "better" Escanor's. Escanor has impressive passive heat, impressive energy based attacks, and impressive physical stats. He is a more well rounded fighter than Kenny and Yamma.

Yamamoto has better heat. Kenpachi has better physicals. Only thing Escanor has the advantage is energy based attacks due to versatility.

Kenny is really strong, but thats it.

Yes stats that would one-shot over half of the 10C

Yamma has a sure fire onshot bankai, but his physical stats and durability are trash.

Uh how? The dude wielding the temperature of the sun in his hands has trash durability? Lol I love to hear this.

Yamma was oneshot by a multitown explosion

You mean when he had to act as a shield before his flames destroy the vicinity? I'm pretty sure if any character did that to their power they too would be severely hurt. And it's only multi-town by statements.

and Kenny has 0 impressive energy durability feats.

Ok. Kenpachi has never really cared about his durability. And he still one-shots over half of the people on 10C.

The best thing I can remember for Kenny's durabiltiy is tossing Nnoitra's cero. Not that great.

Which is irrelevant.

Yamma would be physically bodied by Zel, Esta, Galan, Derriere, and maybe Glox with his armor.

No, he wouldn't. Galan is fodder. Derriere is only relevant if she gets a hit combo, to which Yamamoto would react to and blow her up. I don't remember Gloxinia having any feats with his armor. Zel too. However, Estarossa>yamamoto in physical stats. You also realize that Yamamoto can easily cover the area with his zanpaukto, right? So I don't see how any of them will "body" Yamma.

Kenny would be destroyed by energy attacks from Glox and Mospiet or Zel and Esta with hellblaze.

Laughable. Glox and Monspiet would get one-shotted by being slower and having trash durability feats. Hellblaze isn't IC.

Being afraid of pre rez Mel is not that bad tbh. Unsealed Mel could nosell mountain busting physical and energy attacks,was mountain level with his darkness and possibly hellblaze, had excellent regen, a decent speed advantage over most of the commandments, full counter, 3000+ years of experience, and revenge counter for a trump card.

Ok. Point still stands. Kenpachi one-shots over half of 10C.

I would argue unsealed Mel beating shikai Kenny or bankai Yamma if he wasn't tagged by the heat of the sun considering he is a way more well balanced fighter than Kenny and Yamma.

Kenpachi meteor feat dwarfs any busting attack in NNT so no. Yamamoto is about equal in skill already.

That is besides the point. As soon as Yamma or Kenny killed someone, they would die.

Oh no here comes the Grayroad argument...

This is a fight that would take a team to win with Grayroad's commandment in effect. Kenny and Yamma would have to kill Grayroad first to even have a chance to kill anyone else, and Grayroad is not a frontline fighter, so they would have to beat the entire team and then kill Grayroad. There is absolutely no chance that anyone is soloing.

Aizen KS gg. Then they solo. The Commandment of Pacifism has never worked on anyone as powerful as the two so it really doesn't even matter.

Edit: I would also like to add that Escanor's PL was rising by the minute. 114 PL Escanor stomped Zel and Esta. Esta was just giving him a good fight up to that point. Escanor literally blitz and oneshotted Esta at the end of their fight.

Which is exactly why Yamamoto and Kenpachi would solo.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>bodying the dude who’s at 15 million degrees.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I don't like spoilers and I don't want to ruin any plot suspense.

That's about it.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nautalisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like that the Gotie 13 would win this fight

1. Toshiro's bankai negates all the commandments abilities. All the Op hax they have don't matter

2. Soi fon shikai can instant kill anyone just by taping them twice. This works one anyone no matter how string they are.

3. Shinji shikai could also affect all the commandments and just fuck with them in general. This is proven with the fact that growther can effect how estarossa thinking with his ability

4.Kenny is a better fighter than Estrarossa. If we look based on feats estarossa barely took a blow form escanor which was about mountain level of an attack. While Kenpachi took a hit from Gerrald who was almost the empire state building and not only took the hit but took no damage from it. Next, would be how much damage they could deal and estarossa output of damage should be more than mountain buster because he is stronger than Galand. Yet this is not even in comparison with Kenny who scliced a meteor with no difficulty, whihc could destroy the whole sertei. Next, keenny also has his bankai which at least puts him 10 times stronger so kenny would just beat estrarossa.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Toshiro's bankai negates all the commandments abilities. All the Op hax they have don't matter

2. Soi fon shikai can instant kill anyone just by taping them twice. This works one anyone no matter how string they are.

3. Shinji shikai could also affect all the commandments and just fuck with them in general. This is proven with the fact that growther can effect how estarossa thinking with his ability

4.Kenny is a better fighter than Estrarossa. If we look based on feats estarossa barely took a blow form escanor which was about mountain level of an attack. While Kenpachi took a hit from Gerrald who was almost the empire state building and not only took the hit but took no damage from it. Next, would be how much damage they could deal and estarossa output of damage should be more than mountain buster because he is stronger than Galand. Yet this is not even in comparison with Kenny who scliced a meteor with no difficulty, whihc could destroy the whole sertei. Next, keenny also has his bankai which at least puts him 10 times stronger so kenny would just beat estrarossa.

Wait, under what basis can Toshiro just negate their commandments? I am genuinely curious

That is the exact opposite of how Suzemabachi works. It specifically does not work on beings stronger than her. Aizen already proved this

Esta is literally the worst type of opponent for Kenny, whose whole schtick is brute force and physical attacks

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@gxrevs06 said:
@nautalisk said:

Wait, under what basis can Toshiro just negate their commandments? I am genuinely curious

That is the exact opposite of how Suzemabachi works. It specifically does not work on beings stronger than her. Aizen already proved this

Esta is literally the worst type of opponent for Kenny, whose whole schtick is brute force and physical attacks

Because Toshiro negated Gerard's 'Hope' ability that works similar to the commandments he should be able to nullify the TC.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13 slam in a big mismatch.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the spoilers about Shinji's Bankai are true then I don't see how the Commandments can deal with it if Shinji decides to use it.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few of these Gotei members could solo

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

@worldofruin6 said:
@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@faradaysloth: lol @ Yamma or Kenny soloing. They would literally kill one person of their choice and die.

Why wouldn't they? They're basically better PL 114,000 Escanor's who defeated Estarossa mid diff. Over half of the 10C would be majorly intimidated by there power alone. I mean all of them were scared of losing to Pre-Rez Meliodas, who is also weaker than those two.

They are not "better" Escanor's. Escanor has impressive passive heat, impressive energy based attacks, and impressive physical stats. He is a more well rounded fighter than Kenny and Yamma.

Yamamoto has better heat. Kenpachi has better physicals. Only thing Escanor has the advantage is energy based attacks due to versatility.

What I mean is that Escanor is a more well rounded fighter. He has better physicals than Yamma and the potential to oneshot both Yamma and Kenny with a cruel sun considering both of them have trash energy durability feats.

Kenny is really strong, but thats it.

Yes stats that would one-shot over half of the 10C

The same can be said for quite a few of the 10C who have the potential to oneshot over half of the gotei.

Yamma has a sure fire onshot bankai, but his physical stats and durability are trash.

Uh how? The dude wielding the temperature of the sun in his hands has trash durability? Lol I love to hear this.

Yamma's bankai does not raise his durability. It makes it difficult to engage in close combat, but someone like Glox could oneshot from a distance with an energy attack.

Yamma was oneshot by a multitown explosion

You mean when he had to act as a shield before his flames destroy the vicinity? I'm pretty sure if any character did that to their power they too would be severely hurt. And it's only multi-town by statements.

Either way Yamma was nearly killed by a multitown explosion. That means anyone with energy attacks above multitown is going to oneshot him.

and Kenny has 0 impressive energy durability feats.

Ok. Kenpachi has never really cared about his durability. And he still one-shots over half of the people on 10C.

It's funny how you say Kenny can oneshot over half the 10C, but ignore the fact that half the 10C can oneshot Kenny.

The best thing I can remember for Kenny's durabiltiy is tossing Nnoitra's cero. Not that great.

Which is irrelevant.

This extremely relevant.

Yamma would be physically bodied by Zel, Esta, Galan, Derriere, and maybe Glox with his armor.

No, he wouldn't. Galan is fodder. Derriere is only relevant if she gets a hit combo, to which Yamamoto would react to and blow her up. I don't remember Gloxinia having any feats with his armor. Zel too. However, Estarossa>yamamoto in physical stats. You also realize that Yamamoto can easily cover the area with his zanpaukto, right? So I don't see how any of them will "body" Yamma.

What I mean is that Yamma is outclassed in physicals by most of the 10C. In a 1v1 physical fight everyone I mentioned would beat Yamma. This puts Yamma at a disadvantage against most of the 10C without using his bankai. Yamma's shikai isnt doing jack.

Kenny would be destroyed by energy attacks from Glox and Mospiet or Zel and Esta with hellblaze.

Laughable. Glox and Monspiet would get one-shotted by being slower and having trash durability feats. Hellblaze isn't IC.

Again, you seem to think Kenny having the potential to oneshot is relevant, but dont think the fact that anyone with decent energy attacks can oneshot Kenny is relevant. This goes both ways. If Kenny attempted to solo, he is bound to catch ann attack from someone while he is fighting another opponent. Mel had the potential to oneshot some of the 10C, but was overwhelemed by only 9 of them.

Being afraid of pre rez Mel is not that bad tbh. Unsealed Mel could nosell mountain busting physical and energy attacks,was mountain level with his darkness and possibly hellblaze, had excellent regen, a decent speed advantage over most of the commandments, full counter, 3000+ years of experience, and revenge counter for a trump card.

Ok. Point still stands. Kenpachi one-shots over half of 10C.

Kenny will have to kill one person before he moves on, and he catches an energy attack to the face as he moves to his next opponent.

I would argue unsealed Mel beating shikai Kenny or bankai Yamma if he wasn't tagged by the heat of the sun considering he is a way more well balanced fighter than Kenny and Yamma.

Kenpachi meteor feat dwarfs any busting attack in NNT so no. Yamamoto is about equal in skill already.

Kenny's meteor feat is around mountain level. Bankai Kenny is much stronger and would definitely beat unsealed Mel. Yamma is oneshot by a darkness blast or physical strike. Shikai Kenny is oneshot by a darkness blast or worn down in a physical fight. Kenny is a tank with 0 regen. Mel is a smart fighter with good regen and comparable physical stats. Mel beats shikai Kenny or Yamma( as long as the sun doesnt hit).

That is besides the point. As soon as Yamma or Kenny killed someone, they would die.

Oh no here comes the Grayroad argument...

And?

This is a fight that would take a team to win with Grayroad's commandment in effect. Kenny and Yamma would have to kill Grayroad first to even have a chance to kill anyone else, and Grayroad is not a frontline fighter, so they would have to beat the entire team and then kill Grayroad. There is absolutely no chance that anyone is soloing.

Aizen KS gg. Then they solo. The Commandment of Pacifism has never worked on anyone as powerful as the two so it really doesn't even matter.

If Aizen had to interfere, then they wouldn't technically solo.

Barragan did the same thing as Grayroad by aging his enemies.

I would expect respira to work on anyone who ages, unless they have resistance to such an attack(or said person is a stupid amount stronger ie:Goku). Do you think respira would work on Yamma or Kenny? If so, Grayroad ages them. Even without Grayroad there is to many ways for Kenny or Yamma to die.

Edit: I would also like to add that Escanor's PL was rising by the minute. 114 PL Escanor stomped Zel and Esta. Esta was just giving him a good fight up to that point. Escanor literally blitz and oneshotted Esta at the end of their fight.

Which is exactly why Yamamoto and Kenpachi would solo.

I dont understand. Escanor has way higher physical and energy stats than Yamma, and is way more versatile than Kenny. 114 PL Escanor wouldn't solo the 10C, and he is a much more balanced fighter with more ways to deal with them. Neither Kenny or Yamma are soloing.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@jdogg said:

Gotei 13 slam in a big mismatch.

@ourmanuel said:

A few of these Gotei members could solo

And a few also solo the verse.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

What I mean is that Escanor is a more well rounded fighter. He has better physicals than Yamma and the potential to oneshot both Yamma and Kenny with a cruel sun considering both of them have trash energy durability feats.

Yama doesn't have trash energy durability. This is blatantly false. Kenpachi would slice and dice Escanor first before Cruel Sun based on IC.

The same can be said for quite a few of the 10C who have the potential to oneshot over half of the gotei.

Only ones with the potential to one-shot is Zeldris, Estarossa, Dolor, Monspiet, and Gloxinia. You can count Galan and Fraudrin for fodder although they will die quickly. Gotei works by splitting up as a team, with full knowledge they will pick out who's best for them and work from there. 10C works together for most of the time. A few of them wouldn't be relevant if by themselves, they're dependent on each other.

Yamma's bankai does not raise his durability.

Yes it does.

It makes it difficult to engage in close combat, but someone like Glox could oneshot from a distance with an energy attack.

Gloxinia wouldn't know where to shoot when surrounded by Ennetsu Jigoku.

Either way Yamma was nearly killed by a multitown explosion. That means anyone with energy attacks above multitown is going to oneshot him.

Horrible logic. We know his zanpaukto can destroy all of the Soul SOciety, so I can use the same logic and same anyone below planetary can't harm him...

It's funny how you say Kenny can oneshot over half the 10C, but ignore the fact that half the 10C can oneshot Kenny.

Galan can't hurt him. Fraudrin can't hurt him. Melascula can't hurt him. Grayroad can't hurt him. Deirerrie can but only 50+ and doesn't matter since she'll die by one strike. Gloxinia can one-shot him with Spirit Spear, but he's slower and has trash durability, so he dies. Same with Monspiet. Dolor would literally be a reneactment from Giriko's death. Zeldris can't one-shot. Estarossa is the ONLY

This extremely relevant.

No it's not.

What I mean is that Yamma is outclassed in physicals by most of the 10C. In a 1v1 physical fight everyone I mentioned would beat Yamma. This puts Yamma at a disadvantage against most of the 10C without using his bankai. Yamma's shikai isnt doing jack.

Shikai incaps most of those people since they have 0 heat durability feats.

Again, you seem to think Kenny having the potential to oneshot is relevant, but dont think the fact that anyone with decent energy attacks can oneshot Kenny is relevant. This goes both ways.

No, it doesn't. If Character A majorly out stats Character B and C in every relevant way then he should one shot, it doesn't work if you say Character B and C can one-shot Character A because he doesn't have good energy durability feats since B and C would quickly in a fight. The only possible way to make your argument work would be if Kenpachi just stood there and said "hit me with your best attack"...

If Kenny attempted to solo, he is bound to catch ann attack from someone while he is fighting another opponent. Mel had the potential to oneshot some of the 10C, but was overwhelemed by only 9 of them.

Pre Rez Mel is weaker to Kenpachi. Kenpachi would hit the area the 10C are in and pulverize the whole entire battlefield, possibly killing his own team but they should be fine if they stick above. Kenpachi won't do 1v1 when he can kill most, if not all of them possibly in one attack.

Kenny will have to kill one person before he moves on, and he catches an energy attack to the face as he moves to his next opponent.

Won't happen.

Kenny's meteor feat is around mountain level.

No it's not. It's easily Island Level considering the size of the seretei and the possible volume of the whole thing.

Yamma is oneshot by a darkness blast or physical strike.

No lol. He tanked hundreds of shots from Wonderweiss who is city block level (yes below those people you mentioned however tanking hundreds)

Shikai Kenny is oneshot by a darkness blast or worn down in a physical fight.

"worn down" wtf? Kenpachi dwarfs everyone on 10C in terms of endurance.

Kenny is a tank with 0 regen.

If he has a higher power level (which he does) then he can simply tank any of their attacks if Reiatsu=Magic here...

Mel is a smart fighter with good regen and comparable physical stats. Mel beats shikai Kenny or Yamma( as long as the sun doesnt hit).

No he doesn't.

And?

She's fodder whose commandment never worked on anyone as powerful of Kenpachi and Yama.

I guess.

Barragan is fodder to Kenpachi and Yama too.

I would expect respira to work on anyone who ages, unless they have resistance to such an attack(or said person is a stupid amount stronger ie:Goku). Do you think respira would work on Yamma or Kenny? If so, Grayroad ages them. Even without Grayroad there is to many ways for Kenny or Yamma to die.

Respira is so so so much different than the Commandment of Pacifism. Firstly, Respira ignores the laws of Bleach via aging everything in it regardless of Reiatsu including aging Reiryoku itself. CoP is power itself, so it can be negated. Secondly, it actually rots and ages you until you're nothing, while CoP only kills you by taking away your time, Respira is clearly more effective since it can be used on any living thing. Lastly Respira has better feats, CoP killed Dogedo and that was it...

I dont understand. Escanor has way higher physical and energy stats than Yamma, and is way more versatile than Kenny. 114 PL Escanor wouldn't solo the 10C, and he is a much more balanced fighter with more ways to deal with them. Neither Kenny or Yamma are soloing.

114 PL Escanor does solo the 10C imo

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:

@faradaysloth:

@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

Yama doesn't have trash energy durability. This is blatantly false. Kenpachi would slice and dice Escanor first before Cruel Sun based on IC.

Yamma was oneshot by a multitown explosion. This makes his durability trash against some like Glox or Monspiet. IC Kenny will start in base or with shikai and power up over the course of the fight. Kenny likes to fight so much that he will not use bankai until he needs it. Escanor would have many chances to land a Cruel Sun before then.

Only ones with the potential to one-shot is Zeldris, Estarossa, Dolor, Monspiet, and Gloxinia. You can count Galan and Fraudrin for fodder although they will die quickly. Gotei works by splitting up as a team, with full knowledge they will pick out who's best for them and work from there. 10C works together for most of the time. A few of them wouldn't be relevant if by themselves, they're dependent on each other.

Galan and Fraudrin are stronger than the entire weaker half of the gotei. They are only fodder to the likes of Adult Toshiro, Shikai Kenny, etc. The gotei splitting up would go the same for the 10C. If Estarossa was matched with Kenny, Kenny would probably end up killing himself via FC. Someone like Galan could solo 2-3 of the weaker gotei at once. If he did, the remainder of the gotei would no longer have a numbers advantage and they would have to split into smaller groups, which would lower their chance of victory.

Yamma's bankai does not raise his durability.

Yes it does.

It never showed the ability to raise Yamma's durability. Idk why you are assuming it does.

It makes it difficult to engage in close combat, but someone like Glox could oneshot from a distance with an energy attack.

Gloxinia wouldn't know where to shoot when surrounded by Ennetsu Jigoku.

If Yamma is fighting all of the 10C at once, he wouldn't have the chance to target Glox while also fighting nine other opponents. Glox could just shoot at the ground and the resulting explosion would kill Yamma.

Horrible logic. We know his zanpaukto can destroy all of the Soul SOciety, so I can use the same logic and same anyone below planetary can't harm him...

You're taking Yamma's feat out of context. Yamma's bankai is specifically heat based. His bankai would only destroy SS if he didn't control it. Anybody with heat resistance below 15 mil degrees is getting oneshot by Yamma.

Galan can't hurt him. Fraudrin can't hurt him. Melascula can't hurt him. Grayroad can't hurt him. Deirerrie can but only 50+ and doesn't matter since she'll die by one strike. Gloxinia can one-shot him with Spirit Spear, but he's slower and has trash durability, so he dies. Same with Monspiet. Dolor would literally be a reneactment from Giriko's death. Zeldris can't one-shot. Estarossa is the ONLY

Zeldoris or Esta can oneshot Kenny with his darkness or possibly with hellblaze. Eata can also FC Kenny to oblivion. Glox oneshots with his spear. Monspiet oneshots with his fire. Galan is a distraction. He can regen after being sliced and keep Kenny busy. Derriere physically assaults Kenny at the same time while Zel, Esta, Monspiet, and Glox collectively oneshot Kenny with a spam of energy attacks. This is a large possibility. One way or another, Kenny gets blasted to death if he tries to solo. Same goes for Yamma.

This extremely relevant.

No it's not.

Yeah it is.

Shikai incaps most of those people since they have 0 heat durability feats.

Galan and Esta have nosold Escanor's passive heat that melts stone and metal. Melascula survived being burned to a crsip by Escanor as well. All of the 10C(except Galan) have been point blank when Glox used his first form spear on Mel, so shikai isnt doing jack.

Again, you seem to think Kenny having the potential to oneshot is relevant, but dont think the fact that anyone with decent energy attacks can oneshot Kenny is relevant. This goes both ways.

No, it doesn't. If Character A majorly out stats Character B and C in every relevant way then he should one shot, it doesn't work if you say Character B and C can one-shot Character A because he doesn't have good energy durability feats since B and C would quickly in a fight. The only possible way to make your argument work would be if Kenpachi just stood there and said "hit me with your best attack"...

This is crazy. Kenny would have to blitz the entire 10C(preposterous) before any of them can even use a single energy based attack. This is extremely unlikely when Esta hard counters Kenny and can keep him busy while someone nukes the area.

If Kenny attempted to solo, he is bound to catch ann attack from someone while he is fighting another opponent. Mel had the potential to oneshot some of the 10C, but was overwhelemed by only 9 of them.

Pre Rez Mel is weaker to Kenpachi. Kenpachi would hit the area the 10C are in and pulverize the whole entire battlefield, possibly killing his own team but they should be fine if they stick above. Kenpachi won't do 1v1 when he can kill most, if not all of them possibly in one attack.

You are assuming Kenny is going to attack before any of the 10C. If Glox or Monspiet blasted Kenny before he could attack, Kenny would be toast. Also, Esta could just FC Kenny's attack back at him and the entire 10C could launch a counter attack in that moment.

Won't happen.

It's pretty likely when he is this outnumbered.

Kenny's meteor feat is around mountain level.

No it's not. It's easily Island Level considering the size of the seretei and the possible volume of the whole thing.

I really don't want to get into this tbh.The meteor Kenny busted was quite a bit larger than sokyoku hill, which around small mountain sized.

Shikai Kenny is at most mountain+
Shikai Kenny is at most mountain+

Yamma is oneshot by a darkness blast or physical strike.

No lol. He tanked hundreds of shots from Wonderweiss who is city block level (yes below those people you mentioned however tanking hundreds)

Yamma tanking hundred of cityblock level attacks still isnt as impressive as Mel splitting a hill and busting hill sized structures while arm wresting. Those are BOS feats. Zel, Esta, and Galan are all way stronger than BOS Mel and would destroy Yamma in close combat.

Shikai Kenny is oneshot by a darkness blast or worn down in a physical fight.

"worn down" wtf? Kenpachi dwarfs everyone on 10C in terms of endurance.

Esta FCs most of Kenny's attacks, Derriere gets out a few hits of combo star, Galan wears down Kenny by regenerating repeatedly, Zel outlasts Kenny with ominous nebula before bankai, and Glox heals his teammates.Kenny has good endurance, but the demons can regenerate and are dangerous as a team.

Kenny is a tank with 0 regen.

If he has a higher power level (which he does) then he can simply tank any of their attacks if Reiatsu=Magic here...

Lol. Dangai Ichigo was burned by an attack from Monster Aizen. If this was true, Ichigo would have nosold Aizen's attack because he has more reiatsu. Having a higher PL/reiastsu does not automatically mean you can nosell an attack from someone with less PL/reiatsu.

Mel is a smart fighter with good regen and comparable physical stats. Mel beats shikai Kenny or Yamma( as long as the sun doesnt hit).

No he doesn't.

Subjective.

And?

She's fodder whose commandment never worked on anyone as powerful of Kenpachi and Yama.

I guess.

Barragan is fodder to Kenpachi and Yama too.

Respira is so so so much different than the Commandment of Pacifism. Firstly, Respira ignores the laws of Bleach via aging everything in it regardless of Reiatsu including aging Reiryoku itself. CoP is power itself, so it can be negated. Secondly, it actually rots and ages you until you're nothing, while CoP only kills you by taking away your time, Respira is clearly more effective since it can be used on any living thing. Lastly Respira has better feats, CoP killed Dogedo and that was it...

So Bleach logic only works when you say it works? You can't just say that respira ignores the laws of bleach, when this was never stated. Respira aged Soi Fon and a kido. Neither Rspira or CoP have any noteworthy feats. Either way Grayroad is unneeded. If CoP worked, it would just make the 10C victory alot easier.

114 PL Escanor does solo the 10C imo

THE ONE for sure, but noone below AM Mel is soloing the 10C imo. I honestly doubt bankai Kenny could solo them due to the way he goes all Night Gai and injures himself. I'd say someone like Ichigo with decent all around stats would beat the 10C 9/10.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By FaradaySloth

@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@faradaysloth:

@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@faradaysloth said:
@worldofruin6 said:

Yamma was oneshot by a multitown explosion.

I don't know how many times I have to say this. 1) It's only multi-town by statements, and that's lowballing at that. KKT has a few hills in it, so it being "multi-town" for KKT makes it better than what you're trying to put out. 2) It was his own power, do this with any character and the same thing will happen to them. 3) You do realize he had enough power to preform a high level Hado spell, right?

This makes his durability trash against some like Glox or Monspiet.

Good thing they can't do anything because they're incapped by Ennetsu Jigoku.

IC Kenny will start in base or with shikai and power up over the course of the fight. Kenny likes to fight so much that he will not use bankai until he needs it. Escanor would have many chances to land a Cruel Sun before then.

Don't know how this became Kenpachi vs Escanor but whatever. PL 114,000 dies by a simple slash since he has no feats on that meteor level.

Galan and Fraudrin are stronger than the entire weaker half of the gotei.

Just because they're "stronger" in terms of strength doesn't mean they can one-shot somebody, in Bleach you can straight up negate something like that from happening via Reiatsu. I'm pretty sure that once Shinji's bankai will be revealed that he'll trash Galan and Fraudrin too...

They are only fodder to the likes of Adult Toshiro, Shikai Kenny, etc.

No they aren't lmao. Any version except for Shikai of Toshiro wrecks, Yamamoto obviosuly wrecks, Soi-fon wrecks Fraudrin, Rose bankai has potential to wreck both, Shinji will soon wreck both, Byakuya wrecks both, Dangai Joe Komamura wrecks both, Shunsui obviously wrecks, Kenpachi obviously wrecks, and Mayuri with prep wrecks. Only Kensei, Unohana, non-bankai Rose, and Ukitake can't wreck, and Ukitake could if we got some feats.

The gotei splitting up would go the same for the 10C. If Estarossa was matched with Kenny, Kenny would probably end up killing himself via FC.

Gotei wouldn't let that happen with FK, 10C works more of a group then splitting up.

Someone like Galan could solo 2-3 of the weaker gotei at once.

No.

If he did, the remainder of the gotei would no longer have a numbers advantage and they would have to split into smaller groups, which would lower their chance of victory.

Too bad Galan gets wrecked by hax.

It never showed the ability to raise Yamma's durability. Idk why you are assuming it does.

Because the dude who weilds the temperature of the sun in his hands obviously has good durability.

If Yamma is fighting all of the 10C at once, he wouldn't have the chance to target Glox while also fighting nine other opponents.

Uh, Yamamoto can easily engulf all of them at once.

No Caption Provided

Glox could just shoot at the ground and the resulting explosion would kill Yamma.

Shinji Zanpaukto gg.

You're taking Yamma's feat out of context. Yamma's bankai is specifically heat based. His bankai would only destroy SS if he didn't control it. Anybody with heat resistance below 15 mil degrees is getting oneshot by Yamma.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here...

Zeldoris or Esta can oneshot Kenny with his darkness or possibly with hellblaze.

Not IC and barely has feats.

Eata can also FC Kenny to oblivion.

Only one I agree with.

Glox oneshots with his spear.

No. Kenpachi takes a swing in his area and Gloxinia is cut in half with spear rendered useless.

Monspiet oneshots with his fire.

Also dies instantly.

Galan is a distraction. He can regen after being sliced and keep Kenny busy.

Since when was Galan ever a distraction? He's just an idiot who loses his steem everytime he fights...

Derriere physically assaults Kenny at the same time while Zel, Esta, Monspiet, and Glox collectively oneshot Kenny with a spam of energy attacks.

Derriere gets one-shot. Monspiet and Glox get one-shot. Zel probably gets one-shot. Esta could use FC but if he doesn't likely dies.

This is a large possibility. One way or another, Kenny gets blasted to death if he tries to solo. Same goes for Yamma.

Good thing that over half the 10C are fodder.

Yeah it is.

No it's not.

Galan and Esta have nosold Escanor's passive heat that melts stone and metal.

Fodder to Yamamoto's heat.

Melascula survived being burned to a crsip by Escanor as well.

This is like saying I survived getting shot 6 times so I can take an RPG to the gut.

All of the 10C(except Galan) have been point blank when Glox used his first form spear on Mel, so shikai isnt doing jack.

Which has 0 heat feats.

This is crazy. Kenny would have to blitz the entire 10C(preposterous) before any of them can even use a single energy based attack. This is extremely unlikely when Esta hard counters Kenny and can keep him busy while someone nukes the area.

He blitzes everyone here except for Estarossa, who can use FC but I don't believe Estarossa has used it often at all. A good 80-90% on 10C has trash durability feats on the level of Kenpachi.

You are assuming Kenny is going to attack before any of the 10C. If Glox or Monspiet blasted Kenny before he could attack, Kenny would be toast. Also, Esta could just FC Kenny's attack back at him and the entire 10C could launch a counter attack in that moment.

omg. Kenpachi blitzes those two and one-shots them. Easy. We're just going in circles at this point...

It's pretty likely when he is this outnumbered.

No, since most will die by the first swing of his sword...

I really don't want to get into this tbh.The meteor Kenny busted was quite a bit larger than sokyoku hill, which around small mountain sized.

Whoever uses inconsistent panels loses credibility. I don't want to do the same copy and paste links so I'll just copy and paste a recent argument I just had about this same topic:

Alright, let's start with the basics:

No Caption Provided

What is was protecting:

No Caption Provided

Now let's look at Wahrwelt, Yhwach's version of this ^^^

No Caption Provided

Even has a mountain sized object at the center:

No Caption Provided

To compare to Earth's Islands, here are just a few:

Shikoku, Hawai'i, and New Caldonia

Now the cities in the royal palace are pretty big to begin with, one having its own "sea"

No Caption Provided

So it's already pretty big, Now imagine fitting five of these on any one of those three islands above, they should fit, right?

The scan you used was nothing but an assumption not made to draw to be exact. And like I said with the volume of the meteor makes it pretty damning. Kenpachi is Island Level. No questions asked.

Yamma tanking hundred of cityblock level attacks still isnt as impressive as Mel splitting a hill and busting hill sized structures while arm wresting.

You're equating durability to strength feats? What?

Those are BOS feats. Zel, Esta, and Galan are all way stronger than BOS Mel and would destroy Yamma in close combat.

I like how Yama hasn't been shown to be injured by any phsyical attack yet you assume he'd get bodied by Galan...

Esta FCs most of Kenny's attacks, Derriere gets out a few hits of combo star, Galan wears down Kenny by regenerating repeatedly, Zel outlasts Kenny with ominous nebula before bankai, and Glox heals his teammates.Kenny has good endurance, but the demons can regenerate and are dangerous as a team.

Oh. My. God. Your circle arguments are getting a little obnoxious atm, you haven't provided any proof of Derriere, Glox, Galan, and Zeldris not getting one-shotted right away. Estarossa hasn't used FC in a long time, so it shouldn't be IC at this point... I mean wtf would Galan do? Regen? He'd replicate what he did with Escanor...run away.

Lol. Dangai Ichigo was burned by an attack from Monster Aizen. If this was true, Ichigo would have nosold Aizen's attack because he has more reiatsu.

Which is why I said "can"

Having a higher PL/reiastsu does not automatically mean you can nosell an attack from someone with less PL/reiatsu.

If you use defensive Reiatsu, then yes it does.

And?

Self-explanatory.

So Bleach logic only works when you say it works?

No, it works when the manga tells us how it works...

You can't just say that respira ignores the laws of bleach, when this was never stated.

Dude literally aged Kido Spell that was strong enough to last hundreds of years for people as powerful as Barragan. COmpletely ignoring defensie Reiatsu and him straight up aging Reiyoruku which was never been heard of before.

Respira aged Soi Fon and a kido. Neither Rspira or CoP have any noteworthy feats.

Firstly SoiFon>>>>Dogedo. and aging Kido is a huge feat that dwarfs CoP since he's aging non-living things.

Either way Grayroad is unneeded. If CoP worked, it would just make the 10C victory alot easier.

CoP was useless from the start.

THE ONE for sure, but noone below AM Mel is soloing the 10C imo. I honestly doubt bankai Kenny could solo them due to the way he goes all Night Gai and injures himself. I'd say someone like Ichigo with decent all around stats would beat the 10C 9/10.

Bankai Kenpachi would blitz and destroy the 10C. Not even bs FC or energy attacks arguments will save you...

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: How about we agree to disagree. I dont think either of us are going to change our minds.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOW SHINJI SOLOES LMAO

(he may kill his team but, with perfect teamwork they could clear out the area)

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinji still soloes

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinji solos

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soi Fon blitzes

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By hurricanefunnel

ok you got feats but which team has the better skill? b/c for a team fight like this that is a major factor of who it determines to win

@kingguinness

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still a mismatch, several captains still solo.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandments stomp honestly.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

HMMMM

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ten commandments still die.

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commandments stomp, Galand would body most of this team adding others like Zel and Estarossa make it a stomp.

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

finally a fair matchup

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#238  Edited By FunkyNamu

Shunsui give his team the win

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#239  Edited By Wushu59

If this thread is referring to End of Series, Gotei 13 stomp them badly.

Stronger members of the group like Kenpachi out stat them by quite a lot.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotei 13

Zeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny people feel the need to add Azien when he was weak as Gotei, then left.

In 2009 Kubo literally said Base Aizen was stronger than Yamamoto

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi solos.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#243  Edited By Mike_Strike10

The fact this has ten pages is pretty sad. Giving them Aizen was just petty.

Yama solos in Bankai

Aizen solos with KS or Butterfly mode

Gotei stomp.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

NOW SHINJI SOLOES LMAO

(he may kill his team but, with perfect teamwork they could clear out the area)