GOT - The Mountain v. Drogo - H2H only

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ginman333

The Mountain (pre zombie) is having a nice boat ride with some wine and cheese when his ship goes off course and ends up landing in Dothraki lands. He loses all his equipment and armor. Drogo, having excused himself to take a no.2 in the woods left his weapons behind as well. They lock eyes at 100 yards and know "its on." Who comes out the victor? No outside help.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Combatt

Best physical feats of both...

Drogo ripped out someones throat.

The Mountain with 2 hands... Crushed a human head which is supposed to be one of the HARDEST parts in the body.

I'll go with the Mountain...

Here's how it will go, Khal Drogo will reach out to The Mountains Throat, but its too thick

Mountain breaks Drogos arms, then proceeds to break every other bone in his body.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mountain. I wouldn't be surprised if the Khal was technically better in this area, but the strength gap is just too great. The Mountain is also reputed to be surprisingly fast - and that's when he's fully armoured!

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mountain

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gregor literally stomps

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no way Gregor can lose this.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain, and incidentally I love the scenario, lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drogo. Too fast and he is better built for H2H.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cpt_nice

The Mountain is described as suprisingly fast despite wearing enormous armor and carrying a sword in 1 hand most people cant use. Without gear he will be even faster. As soon as he catches Drogo, he cracks his skull like an egg.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drogo probably wins this without armor. Gregor is basically a meat tank without armor, Drogo would use his speed and skill to end it quickly.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wait, no blades? Gregor brutalizes.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Drogo is not a fool and would not let Gregor grab him so easily and will most likely go for Gregors throat and weak points. Not to mention how effortlessly he evaded one of the Dothrakis attacks unarmed. 7/10 to Drogo.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

The Mountain is described as suprisingly fast despite wearing enormous armor and carrying a sword in 1 hand most people cant use. Without gear he will be even faster. As soon as he catches Drogo, he cracks his skull like an egg.

combat speed is kinda relative.

Sure, Gregor surprised many people with his speed with/out armor but against someone who literally taunts other dothraki light & no armor warriors, AND has held his position as leader exclusively through rite of combat... i don't see The Mountain putting hands on him

And ripping someones throat out would take alot less time than trying to crush their skull

Khal drogo in a very brutal fight

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_red_viper  Moderator

@captain_inverse: He didn't "rip his throat out". He slit his throat with a blade, which he doesn't have in this scenario, and then put his hand through the wound and pulled the man's tongue out. Drogo can dance around Gregor for a while, sure, but he would have a very hard time actually hurting him. He's an 8 foot tall lump of muscle. One misstep and Drogo dies. The Mountain even tagged Oberyn two or three times and Oberyn is twice as quick and agile as Drogo, and in their fight The Mountain had heavy armor. The only person in the series that I can see having a chance against Gregor in unarmed combat is The Hound, who's quicker, almost as strong if not more so, and almost as big.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: your right, i forgot he cut the guy with his own blade (just rewtached it), my mistake.

Meh....Oberyn was a jobber who took Gregor far too lightly, something Khal definitely wouldn't do. And I doubt Oberyn is as physically strong as Khal Drogo. I mean Oberyn went in to his fight more concerned with making Gregor confess than actually trying to kill him from start. He was dancing around the arena smiling in his face & continuously taunting him to try and humiliate Gregor before actually killing him.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: your right, i forgot he cut the guy with his own blade (just rewtached it), my mistake.

Meh....Oberyn was a jobber who took Gregor far too lightly, something Khal definitely wouldn't do. And I doubt Oberyn is as physically strong as Khal Drogo. I mean Oberyn went in to his fight more concerned with making Gregor confess than actually trying to kill him from start. He was dancing around the arena smiling in his face & continuously taunting him to try and humiliate Gregor before actually killing him.

I also doubt Oberyn is as physically strong, but Drogo has nothing to suggest that he's even half as strong as Gregor. His best "strength" feat that I can remember is lifting Daenerys onto a horse which is honestly something that I can probably do too. And Oberyn didn't job... he beat The Mountain almost a flawless victory, then he died because he wanted to hear him confess (after he put his spear through his chest he told him "you can't die yet, you haven't confessed"). He didn't take Gregor lightly, if he would have then he wouldn't have coated his blade with poison to assure Gregor dies no matter what. He danced around him like an acrobat and toyed with him, and Gregor still tagged him a few times, and if he can tag him while heavily armored - he can tag Drogo without armor. Drogo would probably land a few solid licks but it would barely even tickle Gregor, the man is like a brick wall. Not to mention Gregor is a lot taller and bigger, meaning he has reach advantage and if Drogo would want to hurt him he would have to get dangerously close. Also, Gregor wouldn't just bullrush in blindly and tire himself out like he did against Oberyn. Here, Drogo won't taunt him into it, heck he can't even speak Gregor's language.

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

surely the mountain

Avatar image for deactivated-5be183e26f3e9
deactivated-5be183e26f3e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gregor sweeps. He's more durable, no doubt physically stronger and stated to be suprisingly fast for a man his size.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drogo.