(GoT): The Fellowship of the Wight runs the Gauntlet

Shazam99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Fellowship of the Wight

AKA: The Snowicide Squad, Seal Team Snow, the Bastardly Seven, the Boyz Beyond the Wall, the Magnificent Seven, the Badass Brogade, the Night King's Nightmare

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

~ Jon Snow, Jorah Mormont, Gendry Baratheon, Sandor Clegane, Tormund Giantsbane, Beric Donarrion, and Thoros of Myr (can ressurect Beric or Jon if necessary and viable within combat)

The Gauntlet:

• (R1) The Anti-Snows: Ser Alliser Thorne, Olly, Ramsay Bolton, Styr, Karl Tanner, Locke, and Janos Slynt
  • (R2) Fellowship Exludees: Brienne of Tarth, Arya Stark, Yohn John Royce, Dolorous Ed, Benjen "Coldhands" Stark, a Northern Soldier, a Knight of the Vale, and a Night's Watchmen
  • (R3) NK's Lackeys: 1 White Walker and 12 wights
  • (R4): Team Lannister: Jaime Lannister (2-Handed), Bronn, The (Zombie) Mountain, Dickon Tarly, and Euron Greyjoy
  • (R5) Team Targaryen: Grey Worm, Daario Naharis, Barristan Selmy, Khal Drogo, an Unsullied soldier, and 2 Dothraki screamers
  • (R6): Snow's Dead Bros: Robb Stark, Grenn, Pyp, Ygritte, Qhorin Halfhand, and Wun-Wun
  • (R7): Deceased Terror Squad: Arthur Dayne, Robert Baratheon (Prime), Oberyn Martell, Ned Stark (Prime), Loras Tyrell, Syrio Forell, Barristan Selmy (Prime), Khal Drogo, The Mountain (Non-Zombie), and Ros

Setting: The Fist of the First Men

No Caption Provided

Bonus Round 1: The Seven decide that the realm can never face the true threat as long as potential rulers bicker over the Iron Throne. They set about trying to kill both Dany and Cersei (in seperate scenarios). Dany is aware of their turn. They can rally whatever available help they can find and fight directly, or attempt assassination of the duo. Do they pull it off?

Bonus Round 2: The Seven attempt to murder Hotpie, can they bypass his survivalism?

Bonus Round 3: Gendry vs The Night's King vs Drogon in a rowing contest

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at R5. Barristan and Grey Worm are too powerful and they have decent backup.

Team Snow is pretty solid, lots of skilled fighters, magic fire swords, excellent standard gear, and limited resurrections. I'd say these advantages could take them up past R4, but not past R6 because of Wun Wun.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think they stop at 5. Jon Snow and The Hound could hold their own but the rest don't have the feats to compete with them and being outnumbered will eventually become too much.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_wspanialy  Online

@shazam99: The Fellowship of the Wight? Oh my f*****g God, that's brilliant xD.

You might however elaborate a little further. Which versions we use, what kind of equipment they have and so on.

They clear first three rounds without much of an issue.

Round 4 and 5 is where they might stop, but if they play it smart (meaning Sandor occupies Gregor/Selmy, quickly disposse of weak links and swarm others) they might be able to pull it off.

Honestly I would put Team Lannister above Team Targaryen and Snow's Dead Bros (except for Wun-Wun they are all weaklings).

@lubub55@xerolot@foxerdes@rogueshadow@the_red_viper@on_comicvine247 check out this thread guys.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stop at 4.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
  1. Clear.
  2. Brienne, Arya and possibly Benjen/Vale Knight are the only real threats, the rest get instantly slaughtered. Clear.
  3. Easily clear.
  4. This would be close, Dickon's dead weight, but so is Gendry until we see him do something solid, though, I expect he will be a beast. I'd say Jon and Tormund should tag-team Jaime, Sandor takes the Mountain, Beric takes out Dickon and Jorah/Thoros/Gendry go at Euron and Bronn.
  5. Probably stop here.
  6. Ends here. Wun Wun MVP.
  7. Ros solos.

Bonus:

1. Jon gets Arya to kill them both.
  2. No.
  3. Gendry.
Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably stop at 5

No way in hell they get past Wun-Wun in round 6 he could solo

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stomp....er stop at 6. Possibly stop at 5.

Thelastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barristan young ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5 or 6, I might give them the edge over 5.