Gorr Vs Odin

• 73 results
Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Odin fought worse he wins. He has experience knowledge and iis protector of the 9 realms

FantaLark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gorr already beat someone more powerful than Odin........Old King Thor

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@shirso said:
@thor-parker said:

This is a old post but I figured it would be important to correct. OKT never lost to Gorr at his full strength at all: we see as such in the actual comic when he's being held back and killed over and over by basic Necro-Constructs that even regular Thor and young Thor could handle in groups due to his own mental state and years of inactivity. That power (SLOWLY) returns over the course of his history to the very end of his mini-series, but it would be inaccurate to say that "Gorr beat OKT" when he only beat a vastly weaker version.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: yeah but gorr literally already beat him before then decided to keep him alive to torture him.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@professorrespect: yeah but gorr literally already beat him before then decided to keep him alive to torture him.

"beat him" in what context through? Gorr never actually "beat" King Thor, in fact he was the only one he couldn't kill despite sending numerous Necro-Constructs. It's never mentioned that the pair actually face off against each other.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: yes it is. He beat him and then kept sending fodder to fight him daily just to torture him. He never wanted to kill thor until the god bomb was done

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@professorrespect: yes it is. He beat him and then kept sending fodder to fight him daily just to torture him

Proof Gorr actually fought King Thor and "beat" him? There's nothing in the story suggesting he did as such, Asgard was just swarmed with Necro-Constructs until only he was left.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I’d have to go find where it was said, but he beat Thor then simply left him alive and sent the berserkers on a daily to torture him. I’m on mobile if I get the time and drive to find it I will.

But Gorr did not want to kill off rip

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@ecoblitz said:

@professorrespect: I’d have to go find where it was said, but he beat Thor then simply left him alive and sent the berserkers on a daily to torture him. I’m on mobile if I get the time and drive to find it I will.

This never happened. The Black Berserkers basically just beat him up a lot, there's no proof him and Gorr actually facing off. King Thor only discusses the "Siege" that happened on Asgard as only being the Black Berserkers manifesting a endless amount of times to the point that no one was left standing but him.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 reaperace  Moderator

Either way

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Gorr beat the strongest version of Odin?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Gorr beat the strongest version of Odin?

No

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin, the Thor Gorr beat didn't seem to have alot of Odin Force for some reason

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin, the Thor Gorr beat didn't seem to have alot of Odin Force for some reason

Because King Thor wasn't at his full power at that point: he was still recovering from years of mental trauma and just resigning himself to his endless fate of near-death.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shirso said:
@thor-parker said:

This is a old post but I figured it would be important to correct. OKT never lost to Gorr at his full strength at all: we see as such in the actual comic when he's being held back and killed over and over by basic Necro-Constructs that even regular Thor and young Thor could handle in groups due to his own mental state and years of inactivity. That power (SLOWLY) returns over the course of his history to the very end of his mini-series, but it would be inaccurate to say that "Gorr beat OKT" when he only beat a vastly weaker version.

Disagree about your take on OKT but to be honest it's irrelevant either way, that was also a much weaker Gorr than his final version.

Gorr from the King Thor mini series beats Odin.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

This never happened. The Black Berserkers basically just beat him up a lot, there's no proof him and Gorr actually facing off. King Thor only discusses the "Siege" that happened on Asgard as only being the Black Berserkers manifesting a endless amount of times to the point that no one was left standing but him.

No Caption Provided

Thats exactly how it happened.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: So you admit Gorr not only beats OKT but he doesn't even need to fight in person and can just send his summons?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: are you trying to lowball Gorr by posting an out of context s an acting like fodder can beat prime Gorr?

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@sirdragonfly: are you trying to lowball Gorr by posting an out of context s an acting like fodder can beat prime Gorr?

Who said that this fight involves prime Gorr? Why not the Viking era Gorr?

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@shirso said:
@thor-parker said:

Disagree about your take on OKT but to be honest it's irrelevant either way, that was also a much weaker Gorr than his final version.

Gorr from the King Thor mini series beats Odin.

Full Necroverse does, yeah. Any other version, however, I don't see doing the deed.

@professorrespect: So you admit Gorr not only beats OKT but he doesn't even need to fight in person and can just send his summons?

Gorr didn't "beat" OKT at his best through, he just held him off with a endless mass of constructs generated from his Black Planet. The story itself talks about how King Thor got complacent with himself: something which he recognises and we see develop into his full power in the King Thor miniseries. OKT at his peak wastes Gorr.