It's the battle of the Ramsays - the two greatest and most feard people on TV to bear the name Ramsay (in one way or another).
On one hand we have a Master Chef, legendary for his wrath - Gordon Ramsay.
On the other hand we have Westeros' most sadistic bastard, made lord - Ramsay Bolton.
Here is the backstory of the battle. Ramsay Bolton gets word of Gordon Ramsay's crazy anger tantrums and decides to go to Master Chef Westeros and get Gordon angry just for laughs and then maybe kill him. For that reason he prepares a Theon Greyjoy sausage that is purposely undercooked. He goes on the show and talks about how cooking is his life and insists that Gordon Ramsay gets the first taste of the plate.
Gordon Ramsay tries the sausage and ... well .... IT'S BLOODY RAAAAWWWWW !!!!!!
Gordon goes on a complete rampage, killing his co-star Chefs in the process. Now it's him and Ramsay Bolton, alone in a big dining hall. They are going to fight to the death.
Here are the stipulations:
- The fight takes place in a big dining hall (as mentioned above).
- They start 20 feet apart.
- Both are in bloodlust mode. Morals are off.
- Both get a standard butcher's knife and a butcher's cleaver.
- Winner by death.
- Ramsay Bolton does not get any knight equipment - no armor, no swords, no bows. He has just the knife and cleaver.
So ... who takes this ?