User Lists: 1

Gon.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't watch that trash Steven Universe so I can't comment.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garnet.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garnet is stronger, but Gon is more consistent.

So Gon

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Emperor339

@wollfmyth209 said:
@americanspeeddemon said:

Leaning Garnet make it adult Gon and this would be a lot tougher

Pretty much. Gon at best is a multi tonner and is FTE.

His Rock is very powerful, enough that it could pose a threat to Garnet, but I don't see him hitting her with it, especially with how slow it charges and how fast and powerful Garnet's regular punches are.

---

With Adult Gon there's a serious chance he can win.

With speed that can move between rooms so fast a point blank Pitou, mid-jump saw him disappear before her eyes (this is considering Pitou is ludicrously fast and whilst unable to react to it, even with terpischora, her senses could even see Netero's prayer clearly (much like Meruem could) and track his Guanyin hand as it struck her (though unlikely, this may be due to a phenominon in HxH where time condenses between two foes. However, Zoldyck himself has stated that he has never encountered before meeting the King, which I would suggest is likely the first and only time Pitou felt it as well).

This means that Gon-San is fast enough to keep up with a lightning timer like Garnet.

This is due to the fact we know that Youpi 'struggled' to keep up with Godspeed (stated to be Lightning speed), though it should be noted that Youpi is the slowest of the Royal Guards.

And Godspeed Killua was fast enough to push Gon-San out of a killing Blow from the Pitou Marionette, but not in time to stop it from wounding him, likely meaning he is much slower than Gon-San, who, when aware of his surroundings can casually dodge Pitou and move faster than she can see (though it should be stated that the Marionette is stronger than Base Terpishcora Pitou).

Gon-San can also wound Pitou with sheer strength alone.

Note that that Killua, who by the Zoldyck family arc was a 64 tonner and since has increased in power AND both gotten and refined his Nen, drastically increasing in ability (though not an Enhancer, so likely to less of a degree than Gon) noted that him (with Godspeed), Chimera Ant Palm (who was likely much physically stronger than him) and an Enraged Gon would not stand a chance of defeating Pitou and was ready to die with them.

And whilst able to outspeed him, could do no damage whatsoever to Youpi.

The fact Gon can so casually outspeed her (and likely Godspeed and Netero's prayer) and damage her with physical strength alone mean that he can more than compete with Garnet (who is a casual lightning timer and whose strength can casually create craters as an after shock and tear through stone like nothing).

Gon's rock is incredibly powerful. Considering that it could incapacitate Pitou in a single shot and kill her with a handful of others shows how deadly it is.

Considering Garnet's durability, she would likely tank it, but would be severly wounded by one, and repeated strikes, especially in the right place would spell her inevitable doom.

However, considering her speed, the likelyness of one hitting is questionable. Even with how much Gon outpaced Pitou, he needed to remove her from the fight for a while in order to charge it up, then after she was incapacitated, he could charge them up and fire them off without worrying about a counter attack.

I highly doubt rock will come into play here unless Garnet is already defeated and Gon uses it to destroy the Ruby and Saphirre Gem crystals for good.

---

Honestly, I would say that Gon is likely faster than as well as physically superior to Garnet.

However, his own durability can come into question. To me it appears he is somewhat of a glass canon.

Despite him outclassing Pitou physically, all it took was one strike to cleanly tear his arm off by the marrionette. In all likelyhood Garnet's strength will be enough to do serious, if not critical damage to him if she manages to pull off repeated strikes.

Although Gon won't slow down from his wounds until he's dead, it will push the fight in Garnet's favour.

Also, Garnet is a much more versatile and creative fighter than Gon. She can fire and regenerate her gauntlets as well as transform,use her third eye to predict his movements to a t and has access to electromancy (though considering Godspeed and Youpi, I doubt electromancy will affects the battle much).

--------

So in essence. Yes. Gon-San vs Garnet would be a much fairer fight.

--------

However, if one wanted my two cents on the fight, my money is on Gon-San.

Since it's hard to measure his feats his victory can be anything from hard-fought to somewhat comfortable.

However, I simply can't see regular old Gon winning any matches against Garnet.

Pitou would absolutely wipe the floor with Gon and Garnet would beat Pitou in a fair fight.

And this is me speaking as a Neferpitou Fanboy.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@darthaznable: Should've known better than to try and humor a man with such fine tastes.

Good day, sir.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@darthaznable: Should've known better than to try and humor a man with such fine tastes.

Good day, sir.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for perfectperson21
Perfectperson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfectperson21

@emperor339: yeah that seems about right, Garnet should utterly curbstomp regular Gon but Adult Gon stands a chance, even though he may still lose

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adult gon stomps he was not even using scizzors and paper just rock and look what he did to pitou infact if he uses scizzors garnet is done for

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pics  Online

Gon uses one simple Ko-Attack and she's fodderized

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe Adult Gon can beat her

Avatar image for deactivated-616faea25b649
deactivated-616faea25b649

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely backing Garnet even though HXH gets downplayed. She has striking strength that even Adult Gon might not have like when she spiked ball-form Amethyst into a beach and it turned the sand to glass and she also blocked a lightning bolt with her forearm. She has future sight on some One Piece type stuff.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mick86: I don't think so, Gon has a good bust in his adult form, I'd say the blast he formed against Pitou is more powerful than the Explotion at Jailbrake, and we already know how that left Jasper.

Under the lightning thing, I'm sure it's implied that Garnet used her future vision to predict that the lightning was going to strike, even though she had to move at relative speeds to it, is not the same as reacting to lightning.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gon destroys it easily with his transformation and jan gen go in the face