• 66 results
Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Animebattles12

@epichotflame: I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie, because it's clear that those islands have multiple mountains on them.

It's not as clear in this picture, but all those islands had several mountains on them, and were all pretty big.

Saying they are only "island" sized is lowballing as they were atleast large island sized.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: I already showed those "island" on the top there just re-read what i wrote, of course not all of them are island sized, but more than enough are for it to be way beyond island

nagato can all mighty push shiki away,

Shiki fly so i don't see what that going to do.

he has summonings that shiki deosnt have a chance of defeating with his kinda power set,

He has

can universal pull shiki towards nagato and nagato can immobilise shiki with black rods,

Just as shiki can casually crush him

can universal pull him and soul suck, can crush him with the powerful gravity and rocks pulled with planetary devastation and seal him, so many ways to win for nagato

He still getting crush, that ain't changing nothing, he is not where close to planetary don't start me with that bullshit

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

This was one of the smaller islands under Shiki's control.

Notice the mountains in the background ?

No Caption Provided
Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Animebattles12

@epichotflame: Also, that "large tree" was actually more of a forest with multiple trees.

It looks like 1 tree because they were all growing close next to each other.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here another with multiple mountains in the background

Loading Video...

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

Another picture that shows multiple mountains in the background.

No Caption Provided

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: I'm guessing you haven't seen the movie, because it's clear that those islands have multiple mountains on them.

It's not as clear in this picture, but all those islands had several mountains on them, and were all pretty big.

Saying they are only "island" sized is lowballing as they were atleast large island sized.

im just saying what im seeing in the pic, most of those lands floating werent island size (i know he made an island float)

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Shiki fly so i don't see what that going to do.

he can still be pushed away *face palm*

He has

he cant kill a dog that splits into more dogs when u damage it, he can target a chameleon that can camouflage

Just as shiki can casually crush him

when he is being pulled, he cant move his body tho, thats how universal pull works and then he can be soul sucked or immobilised lol

He still getting crush, that ain't changing nothing, he is not where close to planetary don't start me with that bullshit

i never said he was planetary for goodness sake, his attack is PD planetary devastation, pd still crushes him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animebattles12 said:

im just saying what im seeing in the pic, most of those lands floating werent island size (i know he made an island float)

He made islands float not just one like alot of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

he can still be pushed away *face palm*

But he won't even feel anything

he cant kill a dog that splits into more dogs when u damage it, he can target a chameleon that can camouflage

He trow countless number of island in their face and let see if they turn into more dogs

when he is being pulled, he cant move his body tho, thats how universal pull works and then he can be soul sucked or immobilised lol

He doesn't need to move his body to control stuff, and can crush him whenever he want

i never said he was planetary for goodness sake, his attack is PD planetary devastation, pd still crushes him

Shoot then i though u said he is planetary but moving on, He can also control the ground, he can still crush him, so i don't see what that going to do.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato soul rips

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@epichotflame:

But he won't even feel anything

lol says who? all mighty push cleared a city and even made a crater on that city, shiki gets pushed so hard, he would be K.O'd

He trow countless number of island in their face and let see if they turn into more dogs

ofc they will, my gad its like u dont watch naruto, they will continually split into more

He doesn't need to move his body to control stuff, and can crush him whenever he want

lol nagato can all mighty push what ever he wants to use and crush him but for shiki, he cant stop being pulled and will get either soul sucked or immobilised and can i see shiki using his abilities without making hand movements?

Shoot then i though u said he is planetary but moving on, He can also control the ground, he can still crush him, so i don't see what that going to do.

when he gets crushed in gravity cuz thats what pd does first before dragging out grounds from the earth's surface, shiki cant do shit when he is crushed with gravity unless he has feats of escaping gravity crush, also the gravity also seals shiki, then covers him with rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

lol says who? all mighty push cleared a city and even made a crater on that city, shiki gets pushed so hard, he would be K.O'd

The point is that the man is flying pushing him away won't do anything

ofc they will, my gad its like u dont watch naruto, they will continually split into more

I watch naruto and no one has ever throw countless of island to that dog

lol nagato can all mighty push what ever he wants to use and crush him but for shiki, he cant stop being pulled and will get either soul sucked or immobilised and can i see shiki using his abilities without making hand movements?

Yes can use it without making a hand movement and crush him

when he gets crushed in gravity cuz thats what pd does first before dragging out grounds from the earth's surface, shiki cant do shit when he is crushed with gravity unless he has feats of escaping gravity crush, also the gravity also seals shiki, then covers him with rocks

i mean shiki is flying is already out of the earth surface, he can still crush him, and for the seal part he will still crush him

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@epichotflame:

so if he was pushed towards a rock hard enough, it wont do anything, lol it would K.O him

I watch naruto and no one has ever throw countless of island to that dog

doesnt matter cuz the more u damage it, the more it splits

Yes can use it without making a hand movement and crush him

can u show me?

i mean shiki is flying is already out of the earth surface, he can still crush him, and for the seal part he will still crush him

the crushing isnt working cuz of all mighty push, nagato has counter to shiki crushing him but shiki has no counter to getting crushed by pd or pulled then immobilised or pulled then soul sucked lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

There is not rock in the sky

doesnt matter cuz the more u damage it, the more it splits

don't u get that there will be countless of island on that Boi

can u show me?

Basically all the island the lift them, he lives on them and he doesn't do any hand movement to have it on the sky, and it clearly said that his power is controlled by his mind not hand

the crushing isnt working cuz of all mighty push, nagato has counter to shiki crushing him but shiki has no counter to getting crushed by pd or pulled then immobilised or pulled then soul sucked lol

Which he can do it again, and Nagato has a cooldown and will be his death, nope he has no counter, he can bend the earth, and he can just dodge so i don't see what that going to do, he can crush him while being pulled

Menos_Kegare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shiki