Vegeta Low Diff.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

One lost to GoD Toppo when it comes to rising power scaling. One didn't.

J_TheGamer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Vegeta SSJBE

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta wins.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta easily

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AlexTheBoss

Vegeta, Frieza from the Broly movie lacks on screen feats.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta, easily.

Frieza taking one hour before losing against Broly and even then taking less damage against Broly than against Toppo in less than a minute all the more proves Broly's inferiority to Toppo/Vegeta, rather than Frieza's parity with Vegeta.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cKarma  Online

Vegeta stomps

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: it proves its bullshit.

imagin ssj2 gohan beating cell for one hour and their power diffrence was less than frieza and broly.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly was stomping Freiza for that hour, there is zero evidence he held his own at any point during that hour. That said Vegeta wins.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Nah, Goku and Vegeta combined couldn't defeat Broly, and Vegeta alone at that time could beat Toppo. At best you could argue it's a gag scene and shouldn't be used to scale.

It's hard to scale the movie to the anime since SSBE doesn't seem to exist, but there is no logical reason for ssj Broly to be weaker than any version of Vegeta before that point. It completely goes against the narrative.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By noobsnowman

@alextheboss: We had this dance before. I already mentioned it to be PIS because Goku and Vegeta struggled against Broly in their Blue forms rather than their strongest forms - because it is out of their character to retreat rather than going all out before conceding any form of inferiority. I also mentioned that the Broly arc is a direct continuity to the ToP so its perfectly logical to scale directly from it, with Toryiama specifically mentioned the movie to be canon. Your argument that it cannot be scaled would only apply to non-canon movies like the Z movies, but if it's canon, it's canon.

I don't see how there would be 'no logical reason' for Broly to be weaker than SSBE Vegeta. Unless there is a direct quote from a valid source that specifically stated that Broly at SSJ is stronger than SSBE Vegeta, it can definitely be argued that Broly is inferior to SSBE Vegeta. It does not go against the narrative either if Broly's victory over 2 Blues isn't convincing anyways, if I could even call it a victory.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stomps

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman:

We had this dance before. I already mentioned it to be PIS because Goku and Vegeta struggled against Broly in their Blue forms rather than their strongest forms -

It's less PIS and more those forms aren't canon to Toriyama. I could argue that they are actually in the manga version of SSBE, because Vegeta unlocks a new version of Blue that doesn't give him pupils, so when it comes to the movie you wouldn't actually be able to tell if it's the old SSB or the new one.

I could argue the new form actually looks closer to the ones used in Broly.

Old SSB in manga

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New SSB in manga

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

movie SSB

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only problem with this theory is Goku never used the new SSB auro in the dragon ball manga yet, so we don't know if he actually has it or not.

because it is out of their character to retreat rather than going all out before conceding any form of inferiority. I also mentioned that the Broly arc is a direct continuity to the ToP so its perfectly logical to scale directly from it, with Toryiama specifically mentioned the movie to be canon. Your argument that it cannot be scaled would only apply to non-canon movies like the Z movies, but if it's canon, it's canon.

The movie is canon, what I'm saying is the forms that come from the anime staff could be argued as non canon. The movies are in line with the manga, while the super anime liked to take things from the anime and acknowledged filler.

I don't see how there would be 'no logical reason' for Broly to be weaker than SSBE Vegeta.

Because Vegeta couldn't beat him even with Goku's help. He would 100% resort to SSBE before fusing if he thought he would win.

Unless there is a direct quote from a valid source that specifically stated that Broly at SSJ is stronger than SSBE Vegeta,

Goku flat oust said fusing was their only way to beat Broly and Vegeta agreed.

it can definitely be argued that Broly is inferior to SSBE Vegeta.

Only if the anime take place in two continuities and that SSBE Vegeta in the anime is stronger than full power Vegeta in the Broly movie.

It does not go against the narrative either if Broly's victory over 2 Blues isn't convincing anyways, if I could even call it a victory.

It wasn't Broly's victory over 2 Blues, it was Broly's victory over Goku and Vegeta.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 eri123  Online

Vegeta.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ppl actualy discuss this lmao.

Torro6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Torro6

Vegeta and it’s not even close freeza didn’t do anything to warrant him fighting this version of veggie

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MattyBoi

Vegeta stomps. I assume you got this idea from Carthu's vid.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You see Frieza, you're not dealing with the average Super Sayian God anymore.................

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta fodderizes him harder than Toppo did.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dadpool: Nah man....

you got to continue my statement.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By noobsnowman

@alextheboss:

It's less PIS and more those forms aren't canon to Toriyama.

I could argue the new form actually looks closer to the ones used in Broly.

The only problem with this theory is Goku never used the new SSB auro in the dragon ball manga yet, so we don't know if he actually has it or not.

We are scaling from the anime. GoD Toppo does not exist in the manga. If your argument that Vegeta defeated Toppo and then he lost to Broly is based on the manga, then there lies the inconsistency in your claims.

And you stated the exact problem with the theory: Goku does NOT know Evolved Blue. He knows SSB Kaio Ken. And in the manga, Goku does not know anything beyond Blue barring UI.

Vegeta unlocked that specific transformation in the manga by advancing his powers his own, unique way, accepting the fact that UI was not meant to be for him. That is evidence that Goku does not share the same transformation as that.

Even in a direct picture by picture comparison, the movie certainly shows that Goku is using regular SSB, because his hair is light blue coloured in comparison to dark blue in evolved Blue.

You see, I'm looking for an interpretation that is most provable. You basically admitted that your own theory isn't provable, and therefore does not work.

The movie is canon, what I'm saying is the forms that come from the anime staff could be argued as non canon. The movies are in line with the manga, while the super anime liked to take things from the anime and acknowledged filler

...You can't argue whether it is canon. It is either canon or it isn't, it depends on the evidence from the authority.

There are many fillers in Z too, does not make the Z anime any less canon.

Goku flat oust said fusing was their only way to beat Broly and Vegeta agreed.

Didn't Goku suggest healing with senzu beans before fusing? Both of them were clearly worn out because before even using Blue, both took considerable damage, especially Goku. Goku did not suggest fusing immediately on the sight of Broly's power.

In fact, in any scenario where Goku decided to fuse, be it potara or the dance, he exhausted literally all other alternatives before resorting to such desperate measures. It isn't any different here.

Only if the anime take place in two continuities and that SSBE Vegeta in the anime is stronger than full power Vegeta in the Broly movie.

In which, both are correct.

It wasn't Broly's victory over 2 Blues, it was Broly's victory over Goku and Vegeta.

....in their Blue forms.

Anyways, this discussion is so pointless because the Broly movie is the epitome of plot inconsistency. It's so hard to make conclusions with the little evidence we have. Theres is no reliable source that provides any remote explanation as to why Goku and Vegeta didn't use their Kaioken/evolved blue forms respectively even though even MUI was shown for a brief second.