User Lists: 0

Kale is 100% bloodlusted. Who wins?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

We have yet to see Kale'#s true limits, but my money is on Frieza.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Frieza

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza kills her.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale is much stronger and more durable she can slap freiza till his face are no longer golden

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: what feats does she have he can't replicate? Dealing no damage to Goku despite being bloodlusted?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza easily.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: her scream was powerful enough to brake the high priest ring + her durability was so high she could walk out a blue goku kamehameha while a single punch from blue goku could ko freiza

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Goku was probably holding back a lot. And you are forgetting to mention one punch from Golden Frieza knocked out SSB Goku. You are leaving out crucial details which is a type of fallacy.

Using your logic Kale couldn't knock out ssj2 Goku so Frieza wins because he knocked out SSB Goku in one shot.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeza turns Kale into swiss cheese rather easily.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza too soon

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not LSSJ...<.<

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MainJP

@wolfrazer: Didn't even notice that in the title.

Berzerker! It's a better name too.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza won't play or hold back like Goku, he one shots most likely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cable_Extreme

She didn't do much damage to Goku, and Freiza's Omega Beam would create a different outcome if she decided to just stand there like she did against Goku SSGSS Kamehameha.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at how jiren one shot kale, then remember that goku is going to beat him, and that frieza is the same strength as goku...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: we can't tell if goku was holding back or not but the fact is he was in blue form and just by everyone raction to kale power and the fact she toyed with blue goku is enough to say she can beat freiza that all plan in simple

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at how jiren one shot kale, then remember that goku is going to beat him, and that frieza is the same strength as goku...

Goku is rumored to unlock a new form down the road. We know little about Jiren other than the fact he one shotted Kale who no sold Goku's kamehameha.

I'd say Kale wins at the moment but with how inconsistent super is its hard to say.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hard to say need more info but as of now Frieza

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: He said, "I'll raise my ki a little more" doesn't sound like he wants to go full power to me, he also didn't even try to fight back.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: in the intro it's ssjb goku against jiren, and with ssjb having perfect ki control it's hard to say how much energy goku used against her. the fact kale did no visible damage is good evidence, that points to goku holding back.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: in the intro it's ssjb goku against jiren, and with ssjb having perfect ki control it's hard to say how much energy goku used against her. the fact kale did no visible damage is good evidence, that points to goku holding back.

The intro doesn't mean much because it also shows goku flying around which isn't allowed in the torunement of power. As for Kale not doing visible damage the fight ends with goku no longer being in his blue form...If anything it was the other way around.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, another battle thread about two characters who we have yet to see their true potential and limits.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@alextheboss: we can't tell if goku was holding back or not but the fact is he was in blue form and just by everyone raction to kale power and the fact she toyed with blue goku is enough to say she can beat freiza that all plan in simple

Jiren one shotted Kale. Even after that Goku wasn't even a little scared of Jiren and if you go by the dragon ball heroes trailer it is possible Golden Frieza will end up fighting Jiren.

As of now we can't know for sure, but saying Kale is definitely stronger is just flat out wrong.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza. Kale in LSSJ did no damage to Goku and her MLSSJ is even weaker than base LSSJ.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do t think anyone would say Kale would win against true Gooden Form Frieza with Omega Beam.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see why people are saying frieza as of now. With how inconsistent super is I agree we need more time but kale was clearly on the winning end against Goku whereas frieza was portrayed as an equal at best with current Goku.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale

Avatar image for darkerrrrrrrrrr
darkerrrrrrrrrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza easily, its pretty obvious goku was holding back seeing she didn't literally 0 damage to him other then him saying "ouch" and golden frieza been shown ≥ to blue form.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChromeDisaster

Kale gets's stomped....End of discussion. The only person that would give Frieza a fight from universe 6 is Hit.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this damn kale wank again -_-

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

"Shall I show you a fate worse than Hell itself?"
-Freeza

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: the intro was a large part of what started the new form speculation, because of the red aura around what seemed to be base goku, also zeno could always change the rules near the end.

Goku leaving ssjb doesn't mean much, it still takes too much energy, and goku knows he needs to save energy for hit or the remaining pride troopers.

I will acknowledge that jiren could have been holding back in the intro, and the possibility that they just decided not to show goku as damaged, and use him out of ssjb as proof of her strength. I'm just putting high weight on the intro(feats>intro>speculation), and the fact goku knows he needs to conserve energy and didn't have visible damage.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how this thread keeps getting bumped, I keep thinking "oh someone arguing for Kale"? "Wait.. nope just more saying Frieza wins"...

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MainJP

@jashro44 said:

kale was clearly on the winning end against Goku whereas frieza was portrayed as an equal at best with current Goku.

We see Berserk Kale walk through a Kamehameha from SSJB Goku, but despite that he acknowledged that he would release a little more power after the initial attempt failed to even stun Berserk Kale. If he said "full power" I'd agree, but given that line and the Kamehameha looking nowhere near as intense as the full powered blasts against say Zamasu or Toppo makes me believe he was releasing nowhere near Blue's full power.

Compare this:

No Caption Provided

To these:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

His beam against Kale was measly in comparison to full powered ones. That and Freeza one punch Koed Blue Goku, while a blood lusted Kale couldn't put down SSJ2 Goku.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp:

We see Berserk Kale walk through a Kamehameha from SSJB Goku, but despite that he acknowledged that he would release a little more power after the initial attempt failed to even stun Berserk Kale. If he said "full power" I'd agree, but given that line and the Kamehameha looking nowhere near as intense as the full powered blasts against say Zamasu or Toppo makes me believe he was releasing nowhere near Blue's full power.

Actually Goku said he was going to "let out more power" when he powered up to blue.

Loading Video...

As for the kamehameha not looking that big I would be hesitant to say that is an indication of power since DBZ characters have always been able to contain there blasts since the android saga at the very least. Even if it wasn't a full power kamehameha I don't see why it wouldn't be a notable feat. Even ignoring Kale walking through the beam when she is holding Goku with one hand he seemed pretty powerless against her.

His beam against Kale was measly in comparison to full powered ones. That and Freeza one punch Koed Blue Goku, while a blood lusted Kale couldn't put down SSJ2 Goku.

Frieza and Goku one punched each other and Beerus than stated they were equals.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: tbh he was just fighting her in ssj2 it seems like if anything he meant going from ssj2 into SSB was him letting out more power considering it was at the transformations point.

An to be fair Goku is always holding the guys default is holding back on weaker people, that and he only ever uses what's needed or thinks is needed.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kale easily. Golden Frieza is just as featless, but there's a HUGE difference in their durability, G Frieza was one-shot by SSJB Goku punch recently and SSJB Goku couldn't do anything to Kale. Stomp.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@omriamar said:

Alextheboss, can you show him the reaction Freeza had when Kale transformed?

Freeza was laughing while everyone except Jiren was worried/scared. And Freeza isn't the type to laugh if he's outclassed.

@jashro44 said:

Goku is rumored to unlock a new form down the road. We know little about Jiren other than the fact he one shotted Kale who no sold Goku's kamehameha.

I'd say Kale wins at the moment but with how inconsistent super is its hard to say.

Freeza one-punched SSB Goku out of blue. Kale couldn't even hurt a SS2 Goku with full blown hulk smash.

And I believe Herms's translations confirmed that Goku said about releasing "a little more ki".

Also, Goku said wanted to fight Kale after she gets a lot stronger, and that's when their "serious fight" would happen. That confirms Goku was just kidding around.

Thanosfan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freezer

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Goku was probably holding back a lot. And you are forgetting to mention one punch from Golden Frieza knocked out SSB Goku. You are leaving out crucial details which is a type of fallacy.

Using your logic Kale couldn't knock out ssj2 Goku so Frieza wins because he knocked out SSB Goku in one shot.

Toppo and Mystic Gohan against Goku where the same. Doing no damage in DBS pure bullshit, their wasn't even a scratch on Kale even after Jiren one-shot her, not even a scratch on the trio brothers even after the final kamehameha hit them.

As for this match, Kale stomps easily

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

Toppo and Mystic Gohan against Goku where the same. Doing no damage in DBS pure bullshit, their wasn't even a scratch on Kale even after Jiren one-shot her, not even a scratch on the trio brothers even after the final kamehameha hit them.

We have conformation that Golden Frieza equals SSB Goku, while Goku pretty much said he wasn't using his full power on Kale. He said "I'll release some more power now". To me that means he isn't going all out. Same thing Beerus did to Goku in the BoG arc and movie. In the BoG movie Goku himself even said he started at 80%, and that was against a GoD. I doubt Goku would go right to 100% against Kale. It's out of character.

As for this match, Kale stomps easily

I disagree. I feel like we will find out Frieza is stronger. He will most likely be one of the last fighters standing. I also feel like he may be the one to eliminate all of the U6 siayans.

@omriamar said:

Alextheboss, can you show him the reaction Freeza had when Kale transformed?

Freeza was laughing while everyone except Jiren was worried/scared. And Freeza isn't the type to laugh if he's outclassed.

No Caption Provided

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza with mid difficulty. He knocked out SSB Goku cold with one punch. Despite Kale's onslaught, she didn't hurt him. We've seen Frieza, Black, Hit and Zamasu all manage to harm Goku in blue. Kale couldn't. She has potential but she is not in the same class as the top tiers in the tournament like Jiren (who one shotted her), Frieza, Toppo, Goku, Hit, and Vegeta.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8:

We have conformation that Golden Frieza equals SSB Goku, while Goku pretty much said he wasn't using his full power on Kale. He said "I'll release some more power now". To me that means he isn't going all out. Same thing Beerus did to Goku in the BoG arc and movie. In the BoG movie Goku himself even said he started at 80%, and that was against a GoD. I doubt Goku would go right to 100% against Kale. It's out of character.

Never mentioned he wasn't using his full power on Kale, fact is, Kale dominated Goku. Kale knocked Goku out of SSJB, and literally walked through the kamehameha, that alone should put her above SSJB.

I disagree. I feel like we will find out Frieza is stronger. He will most likely be one of the last fighters standing. I also feel like he may be the one to eliminate all of the U6 siayans.

Maybe he is, maybe Frieza is hiding something, we don't know, but golden Frieza against Kale is Kale win

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Actually Goku said he was going to "let out more power" when he powered up to blue.

No, this was a translation error from Crunchyroll itself. ( not surprising considering they use incorrect dub terms.)

A member from Kanzenshuu asked a user who knows Japanese there and Herms, and they confirmed that Goku said '' choto reki ireteikuzo, " meaning '' to release A LITTLE more power.

Herms Answer:

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/889710976848732161

Frieza and Goku one punched each other and Beerus than stated they were equals.

The point is he knocked out Goku with one punch, did he not? Something a raging, rampaging Kale could not.

She couldn't even hurt SSJ2 Goku (or damage his clothes, for that matter), and he came out of that like nothing happened.

In a situation where he's trying to conserve his energy as much as possible, it makes sense why he wouldn't go full power on Kale. I think that if we see SSJB Goku do well against Jiren like the op implies then that'll prove he was holding back immensely.

Even ignoring Kale walking through the beam when she is holding Goku with one hand he seemed pretty powerless against her.

Goku seemed pretty powerless against Tenshinhan during the 22nd Budokai before he revealed he was holding back.