Gold Saint Leo Regulus (Saint Seiya) vs Ultra Instinct Goku

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The only way goku is beating regulus, it is would be regulus at his worse other than that. He ain’t surviving regulus!

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lion´s eye gg

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

confused as to why users are scaling a feat from shura to a lost canvas character which are 2 different continuity... regardless so, goku wins

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goddamn LOL the hypocrisy in this thread lol using a hyperbolic non canon misinterpreted promo Herms and Terez debunked on Twitter, and regardless contradicted by the actual feats and canon statements, and the same promos themselves which stated Dyspo and Hit were already going FTL in earlier chapters... for the record all this DySpO iS fTL isn't even in the Manga whatsoever.

Like seriously, this is no different from disregarding every feat that would suggest they're faster and saying Goldies cap at LS-FTL since unlike Dyspo they're canonically stated to be explicitly LS multiple times, and occasionally stated to be FTL.

Hell even in TLC they outright said Aspros is LS and Yoma was being overwhelmed or impressed by him being stated to be moving them during their fight at LS-FTL.. so hypocritical lol.

Anyways Goku blitzes and one shots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: i never understood why they gave all the goldies these constantly ls-ftl statements despite the feats suggesting they are mftl.. same with dyspo but he is only stated to be ftl by an unspecified amount so not that bad. but you are right it is hypocritical for one side to use dyspo off non canon debunked promos while ignoring their own case

lost canvas lacked speed feats and feats in general sadly compared to ND or ep g, and all rely on scaling to the classic

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Implying Dyspo or Goku have any FTL feats to begin with. GOAT Tier comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: me? dyspo is only stated to be ftl true but same logic could be turned around for a majority of the saints including regulus aside from the hades arc bronzies, shura, and saga, and goku does have ftl feats.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: me? dyspo is only stated to be ftl true but same logic could be turned around for a majority of the saints including regulus aside from the hades arc bronzies, shura, and saga, and goku does have ftl feats.

Goku has no FTL feats. Dyspo is only baseline FTL by statements.

Regulus has Omnipresence in his final form why would he need FTL feats.

Most Gold Saints do Have LS/FTL speed statements and feats.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was that bumped? Anyway, Regulus blinks him out of existence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagathelegend: baseline ftl dyspo, seriously ._. ?

regulus needs to deploy zodiac clamation first to acheive that.

goku does have ftl feats, in dbs his kamehameha extended pasted multiple super dragon balls in a single panel, him and beerus reacting to their own attacks in their fight, blitzing mftl spaceships in the moro arc, off the top of my head

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By gelato_exotic
@goldie_pegasus said:

@gelato_exotic: i never understood why they gave all the goldies these constantly ls-ftl statements despite the feats suggesting they are mftl.. same with dyspo but he is only stated to be ftl by an unspecified amount so not that bad. but you are right it is hypocritical for one side to use dyspo off non canon debunked promos while ignoring their own case

lost canvas lacked speed feats and feats in general sadly compared to ND or ep g, and all rely on scaling to the classic

True true. It's pretty stupid. You could call it Death of the Author or WIS or whatever, but TLC had a heck ton of anti feats. I remember Alone Hades being impressed by Tenma destroying a part of one of his Moons, IIRC, like seriously?

And I hate to be like this, but if people are seriously are gonna obtuse and misinterpret Dyspo, it should be fair game to do so for Regulus too, in which his case is even worse.

TLC Chapter 114: "Light-Speed Attack"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Unlike Dyspo who at least gets stated to be FTL, Regulus himself in particular is canonically in the Manga stated to be explicitly LS and characters like TENMA are starstruck by this and were barely able to see it lmao.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote the saint seiya character

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regulus solos ToP.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Regulus solos ToP.

No Caption Provided

Regulus is getting a lot new abilities here. Thank you, Goku.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Communism theme starts playing*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: would regulus merging with the universe not be a universal+ feat though, for the tlc saints? similarly how zamasu merging with a timeline is treated as scaling for jiren and goku

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By gelato_exotic

@goldie_pegasus said:

@gelato_exotic: would regulus merging with the universe not be a universal+ feat though, for the tlc saints? similarly how zamasu merging with a timeline is treated as scaling for jiren and goku

Not at all. For one it was never stated Regulus merged with the Universe at the end of the fight with Rhadamanthys or anything of the sort, I don't understand where this complete headcanon and fanfic comes from LMAO.

No Caption Provided

All that's stated is that Regulus after Zodiac Clamation became one with nature, and in the next sentence Regulus only mentions Earth and the wind.

Merging with nature native to a planet =/= merging with space-time, if something like that was stated it could arguably be Universal. But to extrapolate something like this into merging with the entire Universe is frankly ridiculous.

And nah not really, even if Regulus did merge with the Universe, there's no concrete indication of who would scale to him anyways as far as I remember.

Although based on TLC statements/his own feats, Regulus should be Galaxy level purely off that at the very least, so there's something:

No Caption Provided

And of course with the Athena and Zodiac Clamations, one could say he's Universal+. Still don't see how that's remotely enough for MUI Goku, but yuh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: i see, but i mean, he does say that he is everywhere too

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldie_pegasus: And? That's incredibly vague and being "everywhere" in contrast to something is heavily dependent of context. No mention of the Galaxy or even Universe is present here whatsoever, however as far as context goes he only mentions Nature, Wind, and the Earth, which puts the fact of him merging with the Universe and becoming omnipresent across it incredibly unsubstantiated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: eh. i have not read enough of lost canvas to really refute that so lets just agree to disagree since we are the same page as far as the winner.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldie_pegasus: There's really nothing to refute, that's the exact page and mention of it unless the raw Japanese says something different which I doubt, people just dishonestly misconstrued it in order to wank, but understandable I guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: eh. i have not read enough of lost canvas to really refute that so lets just agree to disagree since we are the same page as far as the winner.

If you want to read more about the whole situation you can see it here.

If you want to read the whole battle, you can start at chapter 194, which also includes the past of Leo, his father who became one with the nature before, etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: wow, the art as usual is top notch in lost canvas. looking through it, there seems to be no indication that leo is fusing with the universe omnipresent itself like i have seen the claim to be in this forums many times, intriguing.. maybe i will have to redact that claim, sorry @gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldie_pegasus said:

@caocao: wow, the art as usual is top notch in lost canvas. looking through it, there seems to be no indication that leo is fusing with the universe omnipresent itself like i have seen the claim to be in this forums many times, intriguing.. maybe i will have to redact that claim, sorry @gelato_exotic

Well, he becomes one with the world/nature literally and is omnipresent. I mean omnipresence on a planetary scale doesn´t sound really competent, especially when he can affect someone who has a divine boost which can be only affect by 9th sense. The 9th sense alone is reason enough to put Regulus on the universal scale, and so include it also his single athena exclamation that he can use by his own, or even more powerful the Zodiac Clamation. So yeah, Regulus is on a real high point, but i wouldn´t compare him with Zamasu, since Zamasu also can exist not only with the universe but also with different times. That is superior in comparison to Regulus (Doesn´t mean it helps much, since 8th sense users already are stripped from the time function) Zamasu his existence is technically superior to Regulus his omnipresence.

EDIT: I also agree, the art in TLC is great. I can´t stand the main manga, and even Episode G has often some points where i can just shake my head with the bad art. But sometimes it looks great haha. I hope if there comes another SS, the artist of TLC makes it lol.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By gelato_exotic

@the_debaserrrrr: Look bro I know we both agree Goku stomps here and it's not a big deal

but that thread is just dishonestly downplaying Saint Seiya lol all of those scans are heavily out of context and misinterpreted.

In particular, the one about Athena Exclamation being only building level due to only endangering the Sanctuary is a bit ridiculous, because that thread left out a major piece of context:

No Caption Provided

Athena's Divine Cosmo explicitly protects the Sanctuary hence why they aren't just lmaohouses.

Athena Exclamation is Universal+ nothing higher nothing lower.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: my main problem with the classic series art is the fact that everybody faces looked the same and the character themselves were very lazily drawn. however kurumada was very good with his backgrounds and landscape, imo.

episode g art sucks to me XD, the character drawings are ridiculous with the face shapes and the shitshow of just colors for the backgrounds, but hey, at least it is original

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: my main problem with the classic series art is the fact that everybody faces looked the same and the character themselves were very lazily drawn. however kurumada was very good with his backgrounds and landscape, imo.

Or the girls looking like guys hahaha. Pandora, Athena, Eagle Marin, etc. That reminds me a bit of the classic Sailor Moon. I really hoped Kuramada changed a bit the quality over the time, but even with Next Dimension he disappointed me. Other mangaka that draw from the 80s too today changed the quality mostly, because it isn´t accurate anymore.

episode g art sucks to me XD, the character drawings are ridiculous with the face shapes and the shitshow of just colors for the backgrounds, but hey, at least it is original

In a few pictures the faces are complete without much detail and then in other pictures they have. That happend when different artists work on it lol.

Makoreactor7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By Makoreactor7

Jiren 1

Regulus 2.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol those ss debunks threads were op gets debunk

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seankahi said:
@nerise said:
@lordspeedwagon said:

Lion´s eye gg

even if regulus isn't actually omnipresent how does goku get past his 8th sense? Unless he can kill his body and soul both at once regulus will just keep coming back non-stop. How fast is regulus? Does he scale to seiya who's septillions ftl (high balled)?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo oneshots

Avatar image for deactivated-62287035341ac
deactivated-62287035341ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins, pre omnipresence Leo is much slower and can get killed, omnipresent Leo will just get outlasted or stalemate Goku due to his nature.

Zenkai234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku absolutely destroys Gold Saints......

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakarott destroy

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo stomps and solo every character in dbh,dbs and even those weak foddlers in xenoverse

Edit: Oh boy why are everyone in db verse so fucking weak that they can't even compare themselves to SS characters well i guess db fans will finally have to accept that their verse is weak as FUCK!!!!!!💯

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leo

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoG Goku can handle most gold saints

Hytherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By Hytherion

Goku stomps.

The Gold Saints are not at Goku's level, they do not have the feats or power to fight with actual Goku.

@deactivated-6049ec169a971 said:

even if regulus isn't actually omnipresent how does goku get past his 8th sense? Unless he can kill his body and soul both at once regulus will just keep coming back non-stop. How fast is regulus? Does he scale to seiya who's septillions ftl (high balled)?

This interesting, because the 8th sense is not the same in the TLC universe, and Regulus can only come back as a spirit for a short time (a few seconds) before disappearing, so this is not a problem for Goku. Regulus like all Gold Saints in TLC is only light speed and doesn't scale to the classic manga, especially when the Superdimension is completely different in TLC and is just a portal that the gods open to travel to other places.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo eyes gg

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#447  Edited By EstrellaDeLeon

On one hand, Goku can't do much of anything to peak Regulus.

On the other hand, Goku solos.