Do stands operate sans a user ?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This thread has nothing to do with GER and everything to do with naruto. Therefore.....

Almighty>>>>>>Naruto and sasuke

You people(rabid Bleach fans) and your nlf characters just need too accept without the proper feats Juha loses because on this site we debate with feats and not with ridiculous nfl or speculation that's just silly.

I had a guy in another thread today tell me Ichibei could take away silver age Superman & composite Thor's powers now this is getting ridiculous and you call us Naruto fans the rabid fanboys well if that isn't the most blatant form of fanboyism possible I don't know what is. :/

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:

This thread has nothing to do with GER and everything to do with naruto. Therefore.....

You people(rabid Bleach fans) and your nlf characters just need too accept without the proper feats Juha loses because on this site we debate with feats and not with ridiculous nfl or speculation that's just silly.

I had a guy in another thread today tell me Ichibei could take away silver age Superman & composite Thor's powers now this is getting ridiculous and you call us Naruto fans the rabid fanboys well if that isn't the most blatant form of fanboyism possible I don't know what is. :/

Ichibei can take away full fed galactus, Dark schneider, and Beerus powers to......

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bleach can't take on level of hax Jojo characters and especially gold experience

lol. Here we go.

@topic: Yhwatch can take on the entirety of Jojo characters and still win. You can't beat Almighty with a simple enough ability as Nullification of cause and effect. That might work on Jojo's characters.

Ichibei was more hax. He could manipulate existences as he deemed fit, and even he was not able to defeat the Almighty. What he can see with those eyes essentially become his, and there's no way to defeat him knowing that.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@juzacloud said:

Ichibei can take away full fed galactus, Dark schneider, and Beerus powers to......

You can't be serious you too.....I've lost all hope in the Bleach fandom.

DO YOU REALIZE THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A NO LIMITS FALLACY sir?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

@juzacloud said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@juzacloud said:

You can't be serious you too.....I've lost all hope in the Bleach fandom.

DO YOU REALIZE THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A NO LIMITS FALLACY sir?

No Caption Provided

Renfro234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:that's nlf ger would work moment he set his eye on bach and just because bach can see before it happened doesn't mean he cant stop it if that was case he could stop stair way to heaven

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:that's nlf ger would work moment he set his eye on bach and just because bach can see before it happened doesn't mean he cant stop it if that was case he could stop stair way to heaven

He doesn't need to stop Gold Experience Requeim, just as he did not need to stop Ichimonji. What he can see simply does not affect him, more so that ability becomes his, as he understands how it works. Don't compare people to unfolding events. Yhwatch can specifically see into the future of anyone he is facing, or going to face; thus the cycle of Almighty only begins from that point. He is in no way omniscient if that's what you thought I was getting at.

It's not like Gold Requiem even has an ability that allows it to block Yhwatch's almighty like Mimihagi could. Even then, it was still beaten down in a stomp. Maybe if GER has that ability, then you could argue a case, but otherwise I don't see it happening.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is complete shit against GER. As well as several other Stands.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@lowlaville said:
@renfro234 said:

He doesn't need to stop Gold Experience Requeim, just as he did not need to stop Ichimonji. What he can see simply does not affect him, more so that ability becomes his, as he understands how it works. Don't compare people to unfolding events. Yhwatch can specifically see into the future of anyone he is facing, or going to face; thus the cycle of Almighty only begins from that point. He is in no way omniscient if that's what you thought I was getting at.

It's not like Gold Requiem even has an ability that allows it to block Yhwatch's almighty like Mimihagi could. Even then, it was still beaten down in a stomp. Maybe if GER has that ability, then you could argue a case, but otherwise I don't see it happening.

Except he can't see GER, he'll only be able to see Giornio. Not to mention GER could just "erase" the outcome Yhwatch's nullification effect.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Hegemon

@beaconofstrength: yhwatch can see shinigami and hollows. Why do you think he can't see GER?

stands are but a manifestation of psychic abilities.

Yhwatch erases the cause of GER'S nullification effect. Lol. More so that the ability becomes his, you can't be doing it.

Ichibei was trying to manipulate his existence, and even turned him into an ant. Did that work? No.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Because only other Stand users can see Stands, besides a few exceptions. Just because he could see Hollows doesn't mean he's able to see Stands.

And they're manifestations of will and spirit, not psychic abilities.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: if they are related to spirituapity, yhwatch can definitely see.

And who are these exceptions?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: It's not an actual spirit, spirit is commonly used as will, in JoJo; it's my bad for confusing you there. And even if they were spirit-based, it doesn't change the fact that only Stand users can see other Stands.

The exceptions are Stands that are bound to objects (IE: Strength) or the extremely rare chance that a Stand can be universally seen (IE: Chariot Requiem). Those are the only type of Stands that can be seen by everyone.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: is that a rule or something, only stand users can see other stands? Maybe to normal humans. Yhwatch already deals with the paranormal.

Anyway, you need to prove your case. Why would yhwatch NOT see him. He can see what is normally invisible to the naked eye. Stands are invisible.

Other stand users being able to see them is enough proof that if you have sufficient spiritual or even will power, you can see them.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@lowlaville:

is that a rule or something, only stand users can see other stands?

Yes, it a confirmed-canon rule written in the official data books and manga, all written by Araki; the sole writer of the manga.

Maybe to normal humans. Yhwatch already deals with the paranormal.

JoJo isn't exactly normal, it's filled with vampires, ghosts, gods, and more. Not even the humans of JoJo are normal, some have shown to be 100 tonners and be FTL. JoJo characters also constantly deal with paranormal characters. Not sure why this matters to the rule, anyways.

Anyway, you need to prove your case. Why would yhwatch NOT see him. He can see what is normally invisible to the naked eye. Stands are invisible.

The burden of proof isn't on me; it's a distinct rule that Stands can't be seen, unless they were bound to an object or the 1 exception that was explained with context.

Other stand users being able to see them is enough proof that if you have sufficient spiritual or even will power, you can see them.

Lol, no it's not, the data-book clearly stated that Stands bound to users can't be seen, while Stands bound to physical objects are able to be seen by everyone. In regards to Chariot Requiem, it was bound to nothing (didn't have a user) and went completely rouge and was stated to be seen by everyone; animals and people alike saw it; It wasn't because they had enough will to see it, it was a one of a kind Stand.

You pulled that last statement out of thin air. it seems you don't know much about JoJo at all.

Hegemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

is that a rule or something, only stand users can see other stands?

Yes, it a confirmed-canon rule written in the official data books and manga, all written by Araki; the sole writer of the manga.

Maybe to normal humans. Yhwatch already deals with the paranormal.

JoJo isn't exactly normal, it's filled with vampires, ghosts, gods, and more. Not even the humans of JoJo are normal, some have shown to be 100 tonners and be FTL. JoJo characters also constantly deal with paranormal characters. Not sure why this matters to the rule, anyways.

The burden of proof isn't on me; it's a distinct rule that Stands can't be seen, unless they were bound to an object or the 1 exception that was explained with context.

Lol, no it's not, the data-book clearly stated that Stands bound to users can't be seen, while Stands bound to physical objects are able to be seen by everyone. In regards to Chariot Requiem, it was bound to nothing (didn't have a user) and went completely rouge and was stated to be seen by everyone; animals and people alike saw it; It wasn't because they had enough will to see it, it was a one of a kind Stand.

You pulled that last statement out of thin air. it seems you don't know much about JoJo at all.

Yes, I don't know JoJo character's at all. I basically despise overhyped series, and ones that are older than me...lol And I don't really want to know about them either.

But answer me this: Is there anyone in Jo jo that has the ability to see Shinigami's? And under what pretense are you assuming Yhwatch would not be able to see stands? There's none the like of a Shinigami, a Quincy or a hollow, much less a being similar to Yhwatch. So why would he not be able to see the stands?

Yhwatch has traversed through multiple dimensions (Hueco Mundo, Spirit Realm and Seireitei and the Shadow Realm) and he's seen a multitude of beings normally invisible to the naked eye, ghosts, hollows, shinigami, zanpakutou. Is there anyone with similar credibility in Jojo? Otherwise, you have no reason to say Yhwatch cannot see the stands.

I mean, he possess the all-seeing eye. The Almighty. Mimihagi was not invisible. He was just immune to the effects of almighty. For this reason, Yhwatch was forced to use another power to deal with him, in Mimihagi's case, Ichibei's existence manipulation powers and the power to absorb black/darkness.

It matters for the aforementioned reasons.

No, it lies with you. If you are going to use context of inverse logic, I'm going to be doing the same. Give me a reason why Yhwatch ca not see stands. I don't want "author's canon statements" on the matter. I want a logical explanation why Yhwatch would be unable to see stands, because there's really none to assume otherwise.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DarkWrath

GER has already fought a character with precognition and it literally became useless when that character tried to use it against GER

I'm pretty sure Yhwach needs to activate 'The Almighty' which is an action which GER can negate.

GER should win

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I missing something here?

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER can remove the "cause/effect" of anything, and put you in a infinite death loop. Godstomp.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has to be the height of the bleach wank

etoro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How was this a thing?

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: are you serious?

How can Almighty (which is time manipulation) even would work on someone who exist outside space and time and can create separate realities?

GER solos 90% of fiction. Yhwach dies horribly.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach's hax was defeated by a guy who uses only melee attacks and pretty stupid. GER's hax was not defeated (game is not canon).

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Just_Banter

My god, people actually debated for Juha winning? I... I just can't. How?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god, people actually debated for Juha winning? I... I just can't. How?

My guess is that because name of his ability is almighty)))

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By mrx1122

@just_banter: the only reason people debated for juha is because comicvine doesn't know anything about anime only the popular ones well you know...

gold experience requim solos over 95% of fiction like seriously

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Jojos is one of the most popular of all time lol

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: yeah I know but its not on the lv of dbz,one piece,naruto

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jeez guys

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: sorry dude, there were some people who seriously believed that Yhwach can beat GER, so i though yoy were one of them.

Avatar image for zacrimsonwarudo
ZaCrimsonWarudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus, people saying Yhwach being able to beat GER because of precog, but King Crimson has precog, and GER stomped...

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach curbs. His precog allows him to negate GER's negation, also GER has limits.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't GER acausal? If so, then Yhwach gets stomped.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER holy what the fuck stomps?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach dies.

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muda Muda

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach wins.

Yhwachkingsolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach get the ora ora treatment

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Godren

Literally every Jojo character passively dies in Yhwach's presence due to their below average stats.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not well versed on Jojo, but isnt this basically a "who negs everything clusterfuck"? Also ^if what Godren said is true, he dies by standing next to Yhwach.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, GER Solos the mustache man, the verse and proceeds to solo the fodder HST, I have no idea how this even lasted more than 1 week

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is not really much that the Quincy's can do against Gold Experience Requiem, Ywach will never be able to activate his attacks neither the abilities nor the physical ones.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER Solos the verse

Avatar image for mildredthepaler
MildredthePaler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER just minced a guy who had precognition.

That said though, Diavolo got to touch him via blindness before getting utter destroyed so I don't know what happens here.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. GER will keep resetting Yhwachs attacks, and Yhwach will see and understand GER, never letting it touch him, and he can undo his own death and hop dimensions, so I'm not even sure if a death loop would stop him.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: yhwach performing any action gets negated by GER. Diavolo was universal (his ability affected the entire universe) and GER neg diffed him. Yhwach gets reset.

Though it’s a stalemate as GER can’t kill him.