Gold Experience Requiem Vs Yhwach

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules :

• Yhwach is almighty
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • No prep or knowdge
  • Win by any means

Arena :

No Caption Provided

Is this some kind a joke? I think you know the answer.

Bleach can't take on level of hax Jojo characters and especially gold experience

Giornio stomps.

@sophia89 said:

@mudamudamuda: You need to tag viners, here I'll help:

@divell,@mrdevil,@kuroimugetsu,forgot the names of the rest.

this is the same that making the Goku vs Naruto threat. missmatch unless yhwach give himself the power of immortality lol.

GER

@sophia89 said:
@mrdevil said:
@sophia89 said:

@mudamudamuda: You need to tag viners, here I'll help:

@divell,@mrdevil,@kuroimugetsu,forgot the names of the rest.

this is the same that making the Goku vs Naruto threat. missmatch unless yhwach give himself the power of immortality lol.

Except Naruto won(or at-least was very debatable)in the Goku thread.

there is only one explanation for that

@sophia89: how? tell me how is he going to take on someone who lift 400 tons. Naruto has no strength feats, the only speed feat he has is traveling speed, he has no means to handle physically someone like Goku's lv.

GER FTW!

Ger

@sophia89: GER would erase his power to negate then put him in an infinite death loop.

it's pretty much hax vs raw power here

As powerful as Almighty is, i really doubt it's universal. Based on feats Bach gets one shotted here.

Hmmm who is ger lol ... I'm at work someone break it down for me quick

@sophia89: God, you two are really salty, because someone didn't say Naruto & Sasuke couldn't beat Yhwach, to the point where you made intentional spite. Thanks for helping in making Naruto fans look like rampant Narutards; real helpful.

As much as I like it, Naruto needs a ban along with Dragonball. It's getting out of hand. Hell, maybe just banning anime would be better.

@sophia89: *le gasp* But what if GER negates Yhwach negating GER power ???

@beaconofstrength said:

@sophia89: God, you two are really salty, because someone didn't say Naruto & Sasuke couldn't beat Yhwach, to the point where you made intentional spite. Thanks for helping in making Naruto fans look like rampant Narutards; real helpful.

As much as I like it, Naruto needs a ban along with Dragonball. It's getting out of hand. Hell, maybe just banning anime would be better.

Hey dude calm down, I'm asking a legit question here. No need to derail this thread if you don't like it.

the winner of this match is the one with precog. they can literally negate each other to the fullest. if ywach has precog and doest it before ger then he wins. if not, I get the feeling that gers ability is more instantaneous and faster.

does this sound about right?

@sophia89: I knew your post wasn't serious, I knew you were joking, but seeing these salt-made threads gets tiring. And baiting them on definitely isn't helping either.

It's sad to see 90% of anime threads end up to be cancer that turns into flame-baiting and rampant fanboyism.

ywach has precog? if so he copies gers powers on top of his own and effortlessly stomps. if ger is faster however than he winz... case closed

@mudamudamuda: I bet it is.

Not to mention you've already made this battle before.

@mudamudamuda: I bet it is.

Not to mention you've already made this battle before.

Of course it is.

Yeah and I can't bump my old thread because I already posted twice. *shrug*

This thread has nothing to do with GER and everything to do with naruto. Therefore.....

Almighty>>>>>>Naruto and sasuke

@juzacloud said:

This thread has nothing to do with GER and everything to do with naruto. Therefore.....

Almighty>>>>>>Naruto and sasuke

Are you trying to derail this thread and cause a flame war ? Stay on topic or I'll have to report you.

@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

How will he negate Yahawch's precog? Yahwach sees what GER can do and negate him!

Pretty much this.

@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

How will he negate Yahawch's precog? Yahwach sees what GER can do and negate him!

But what if GER negates Yhwach negating him like it negated KC skipping time ???

@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

But what if GER negates Yhwach negating him like it negated KC skipping time ???

But Yahwach has precog, so he will negate the negate before the negate of his negate happens.

No Caption Provided

Such Hax !

Very invincible !

Wow !

@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@sophia89 said:
@mudamudamuda said:

But Yahwach has precog, so he will negate the negate before the negate of his negate happens.

This is a stomp, Yhwach literally have no chance here.

@sophia89:

1 - I don't even know what Manga this other guy is from, I'm uneducated so I refrain from commenting.

2 - I'm going to be staying out of Forums that include Juha till we actually see some weaknesses from him.

That's cute lol trying to get me to debate blindly for Juha.