Gold Cloth Seiya runs the DBS Gauntlet

• 51 results
HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off No BFR Seiya is healed after Each round(if gold seiya does not exist then the level under god cloth)

Round 1 Tournament saga Picollo

Round 2 Botamo and Final Form Frost

Round 3 Cabba and Magetta

Round 4 Golden frieza (no stamina drain)

Round 5 Hit

Round 6 SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta

(Perfect Teamwork)

Round 7 Beerus and Champa(Perfekt Teamwork)

Round 8 Whis and Vados (Perfect Teamwork)

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 7 or 8.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gold not god cloth, huh?

Stops at 4

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden Frieza < Goku and Vegeta < Hit.

Stops at 4 probably.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isn't Seiya at universal level by scaling? he wins by better proven stats

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lejon said:

Stop at 7 or 8.

^

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is hit below Vegeta?

He'd stop sat hit who would stop his heart or brain

Pandaemperoriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pandaemperoriv  Online

Stops at 5.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@lejon said:

Stop at 7 or 8.

@flashback0180 said:

^

Its not really clear to be honest. Seiya *is* the strongest Saint, which makes him more than Galaxy (read: Gemini Saga busts a galaxy) but the Sieya hiearchary isn't always ABC. For Example there's a saint called Leo Regulos who can used Athena Exclamation by himself (normally takes 3 Saints) but he's not the most powerful Saint. And he's from the 18th century generation.

Seiya's real claim to fame is standing up to Hades while all the other Saints got wtfpwned. Seiya even injured him.

Hades - created his own universe. Later destroyed it. And - while sitting on his throne in his own universe - realigned the planets in Earth's solar system via TK. All of which displaying little to no effort.

But Seiya himself has never busted anything. Not that I imagine this Hit dude has given he's a DB character.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Hit hasnt however he has time hax and Stomped SSB vegeta with out taking a Single blow and it looks like he was Holding back

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@lejon said:

Stop at 7 or 8.

@flashback0180 said:

^

Its not really clear to be honest. Seiya *is* the strongest Saint, which makes him more than Galaxy (read: Gemini Saga busts a galaxy) but the Sieya hiearchary isn't always ABC. For Example there's a saint called Leo Regulos who can used Athena Exclamation by himself (normally takes 3 Saints) but he's not the most powerful Saint. And he's from the 18th century generation.

Seiya's real claim to fame is standing up to Hades while all the other Saints got wtfpwned. Seiya even injured him.

Hades - created his own universe. Later destroyed it. And - while sitting on his throne in his own universe - realigned the planets in Earth's solar system via TK. All of which displaying little to no effort.

But Seiya himself has never busted anything. Not that I imagine this Hit dude has given he's a DB character.

I see.....

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

6 or 7. It's hard to pinpoint just how powerful the Saiyans are compared to Beerus, either Beerus was more heavily suppressed than we thought when he was in the process of destroying the universe during his fight with Goku OR the Saiyans are much tougher than has been shown, either way the Gods are sooooo far above everyone else Akira has no current plans for them to be surpassed. So I'd say Seiya will definitely stop by 7 since Beerus play fighting with Champa was in the process of destroying 2 universes.

Avatar image for watcher_killer4
Watcher_Killer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

Hit can stop time and directly target vital points... He hits seiya in the right place he's dead.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lettsplay10
HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HollowMode
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stops at 8 but because Whis and Vados lack feats other than being stronger than Beerus/Champa so they're not acceptable for fights.

Power and Durability:

Seiya with his Bronze cloth is Galaxy level while burning his cosmos, he was able to overpower Saga's "Galaxian Explosion", that was in the Sanctuary, with his final bronze cloth(v5) he has Athena's blood and gold blood which makes it much more powerful and durable.

Seiya with Gold Cloth is much much more powerful AND durable, gold armors are able to tank the athena exclamation that has the power of the big bang without receiving damage.

Speed: SS characters are speedwh*res.

With his bronze cloth(the last one) he was able to cross 10s of billions of galaxies in a very short frame of minutes.

There's a couple calcs...... I found it
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/Saint_Seiya:_Speed_Feats_Summarized

It has some other speed feats too.

You said God Cloth is not allowed but adding for the hell of it

With God Cloth Seiya is ridiculously above that, to say an example the Gold cloths that have tanked Galaxian explosion, Athena exclamation and other attacks were shattered by Thanatos without ANY effort whatsoever, he shattered 5 of them at the same time without even moving. Meanwhile God cloth Seiya stomped Thanatos hard, got stomped by Hades along with the other 4 MCs and then managed to crack his surplice and damage him.

But even if Seiya doesn't have acces to anything above Gold Cloth the thing is, DBS characters don't have good hax, in Saint Seiya there's a million different hax going from mindf*ck to taking senses away to time f*ckery.

The most common is atomization, Cosmos atomizes things, Saints target atoms and destroy(or freeze them in the case of Hyoga that uses ice tecniques) their objective, that's the reason why their attacks are concentrated by the way. Which means they bypass conventional durability.

NO Dragon Ball character has defense against being atomized. At least that we know of.

And yes the atomization thing has been said a million and 1 times, it's explained in the first chapter and repeated through the series, the spin-offs also do the same, basically the first info the reader is given is that cosmos atomizes stuff.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can gold cloth damage Frieza? If not he stops at him, definitly stops at Hit (who should be above saiyan team btw) time stopping + vital points attacks are too much and even if Seiya counters that Hit would adapt and slay him even harder.

God cloth stops at gods of destruction team via hakai or sealing.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omega_kai

@hollowmode: Actually the mos recent episode of Super gave DBS God Tiers atomization resistance I read somewhere that Zamasu's Blade of judgment have the power to atomize.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gaoron

@hollowmode: well DB have hax.

Beerus has existence erasing, sealing, energy manipulation, energy nullyfying

Whis have bfr, time rewinding, matter manipulation, telepathy

Hit have time stopping and adaptation

Even current antagonist have lot of hax like immortality, time traveling, becoming stronger from pain etc.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FreshFlintstone

Holy crap look at that amazing atom destroying on the tower. Stops at 4.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrx1122

clears

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HollowMode

@omega_kai: It's never said to atomize anything, no.

@gaoron: I know but that's all entry level, Whis can't use his time reversal to fight. BRF has been a thing in SS since forever, Saga uses "Another dimension" and quite literally sends you to another dimension. Kronos the titan can erase people from existence too.

Hit's time stop is pathetic, 0.5 seconds, in saint seiya Chronos controls time at will. Sealing is used against weak characters and there are sealing techniques in SS too. Hades can erase existences, manipulate causality and acausality

Seiya is immune to causality attacks thanks to Athena's blood, 8th sense allows him to resurrect or live without his body(you can't go with a human body to the Hades).

And like I said, they don't have resistance against atomization, not to mention that no DB character is as fast as the calc I posted, quintillions of times FTL.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrx1122

@hollowmode said:

@gaoron: I know but that's all entry level, Whis can't use his time reversal to fight. BRF has been a thing in SS since forever, Saga uses "Another dimension" and quite literally sends you to another dimension. Kronos the titan can erase people from existence too.

Hit's time stop is pathetic, 0.5 seconds, in saint seiya Chronos controls time at will. Sealing is used against weak characters and there are sealing techniques in SS too. Hades can erase existences, manipulate causality and acausality

And like I said, they don't have resistance against atomization, not to mention that no DB character is as fast as the calc I posted, quintillions of times FTL.

merged zamasu coulld have a change agaisnt seiya because he is immortal and the more he gets damaged the stronger he becomes so he will eventually be able to match seiya after days,weeks,months,years

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HollowMode
No Caption Provided

@freshflintstone: That "tower" is the main pillar of Poseidon's temple the Libra weapons that can easily destroy stars do nothing to it either. Everything in his temple is supported by his divine will, Poseidon while being weakened has a cosmos that almost engulfs the universe.

He has control over his temple just like Athena has control over the Sanctuary, Athena's rules say that people need to run at normal speed through the stairs of her temple and that's her divine will, which is why the Saints need to run through the sanctuary. Meanwhile when she allows someone they can move at full speed, in Episode G(prequel) Aioria crosses the 12 houses in an instant after Kronos' cosmo takes control of the sanctuary so the restriction is not there, in Lost Canvas Athena allows Tenma to climb and he does it in an instant.

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HollowMode

@mrx1122: That would be a good fight!.

But merged Zamasu is not there in the list though and while I don't deny he might be able to eventually that's just a NLF and honestly if we go by "he will catch up eventually" then we might apply it to Seiya too because cosmos in infinite and as long as he keeps burning it it can keep growing. Seiya might seal him with the Urn athena sealed Poseidon too.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 1. i heard somewhere that piccolo is a moon-buster.

No Caption Provided

@freshflintstone: That "tower" is the main pillar of Poseidon's temple the Libra weapons that can easily destroy stars do nothing to it either. Everything in his temple is supported by his divine will, Poseidon while being weakened has a cosmos that almost engulfs the universe.

He has control over his temple just like Athena has control over the Sanctuary, Athena's rules say that people need to run at normal speed through the stairs of her temple and that's her divine will, which is why the Saints need to run through the sanctuary. Meanwhile when she allows someone they can move at full speed, in Episode G(prequel) Aioria crosses the 12 houses in an instant after Kronos' cosmo takes control of the sanctuary so the restriction is not there, in Lost Canvas Athena allows Tenma to climb and he does it in an instant.

Point being, you're dumb if you think that's a normal pillar.

dude. no need to throw out names and be offensive. for real.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: That would be a good fight!.

But merged Zamasu is not there in the list though and while I don't deny he might be able to eventually that's just a NLF and honestly if we go by "he will catch up eventually" then we might apply it to Seiya because cosmos in infinite and as long as he keeps burning it it can keep growing.

no its not an nlf because thats limitless strenght he literally stated he has a infinitely increasing strenght. if seiya can also increase his strength like zamasu limitlessly then it would probably be a stalemate

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Well but like I said it's speculation, I mean if we go by that then we might as well put him against TOAA and say that he'll catch up eventually.

Seiya's power can keep growing too and he can resurrect himself or just live as a soul thanks to 8th sense but that doesn't mean i'll put him to fight Lucifer morningstar because he might catch up.

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Deleted just in case he might cry because someone called him dumb on the internet!

Nice hugbox

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mrx1122

@hollowmode said:

@mrx1122: Well but like I said it's speculation, I mean if we go by that then we might as well put him against TOAA and say that he'll catch up eventually.

Seiya's power can keep growing too and he can resurrect himself or just live as a soul thanks to 8th sense but that doesn't mean i'll put him to fight Lucifer morningstar because he might catch up.

lol no thats not what i meant zamasu will eventually catch up to any psysical being, and tooa and lucifer aren't psysical being and they will be able to erase him before he even increase his strenght.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really blow the Seiya's Universe power out of proportion. I swear people have never read the manga and literally make stuff up, They are nowhere near universal. Hades took forever to move a solar system. They are at best herald level

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Well in the Episode descriptions and synopsis the attack was said to have the power to atomize, I will try and find the descriptions later.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrx1122

@omega_kai said:

@mrx1122: Well in the Episode descriptions and synopsis the attack was said to have the power to atomize, I will try and find the descriptions later.

why are you replying to me?

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HollowMode

@freshflintstone: Hades created the Hyperdimension(that has 10s of billions of galaxies), Elysium and well... The hades. How is he herald level? saga can destroy galaxies as said in a million databooks that everyone always posts and Saga is a chump compared to even the high tiers, let's not talk about the top tiers. Hell I just posted about Poseidon's cosmos almost taking over the universe, the big bang can't damage gold cloths but Thanatos can shatter 5 of those by looking at them, God cloth seiya stomps him and Hades stomps the 5 saints together

Hades didn't actively take forever for the eclipse, it was a ritual he was against Athena that guards the earth, Apollo that is the god of the sun and all that, it's not like he can just come and cause an eclipse.

But the main reason is simply that it played with the series tropes of "you have x time to do this" and that's it, just like every comic and manga it's just the plot.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gaoron

@hollowmode said:

Seiya is immune to causality attacks thanks to Athena's blood, 8th sense allows him to resurrect or live without his body(you can't go with a human body to the Hades).

Yeah you are right Whis time rewinding would not be usefull in battles but Hit's time leap is really good time manipulation, it can even freeze someone inside already stopped time which really helps against other time stopping characters. I know bout Seiya soul thinny and Beerus hakai is a perfect counter for it as it erases both body, soul and even future and past selfs.

Wasn't that a travel speed feat or even a wormhole than transported them? Well Whis has crossed 3 universes in couple hours and his combat speed is well... very high as he doesn't need to think before moving and Beerus reacted to explosion that covered 2.5 universes in seconds so i think DB top tiers are up there.

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HollowMode

@gaoron:

Well first of all like I said in my first post you can't really put Whis since all we know is that he's stronger than Beerus and nothing else. It's not that I deny him being extremely powerful but more like we simply don't know anything about him.

And I searched for calcs for his traveling speed, maybe they could come useful for a future discussion if you're interested.

Here's 1 http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RadicalMrR/Whis_TransUniversal_Feat

The other http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RadicalMrR/Whis_goes_to_the_Tournament

265,832,052,534,326.34375 which is over 265 Trillion times FTL

And even then that puts him in the trillions FTL, which is slower than the saints calcs I posted, crossing the hyperdimension is just one feat but there's more

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/Saint_Seiya:_Speed_Feats_Summarized

Copy pasting

Saints Cross Hyperdimension with bronze cloths:

Low End: 9,782,855,999,999,840c (9 Quadrillion 782 Trillion 855 Billion 999 Million 999 Thousand 840c)

Thanatos' Cross Universal Attack:

Low End:220,114,259,999,996,384c (220 Quadrillion 114 Trillion 259 Billion 999 Million 996 Thousand 384c)

Shura Surpasses the Initial Big Bang Inflation

Low End: 146,768,202,000,000,000,000c (146 Quintillion 768 Quadrillion 202 Trillion c)

You can check the medium and high end there, didn't post it because it would just make this too big. But right there is Shura(a gold saint that Shiryu beat in the sanctuary) having insane reaction speeds.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gaoron

@hollowmode: well there is still Beerus feat that should be around Quintillions but you win lol

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think only problem for Seiya here universe zamasu.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh, so much misinformation being spread by people who have more than likely never read Saint Seiya from the looks of it.

Definitely a DB thread...

OT: DB characters aren't fast enough to deal with Gold Seiya, considering mid tier Gold Knights have better feats than anything shown in DB to date.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers