Gol D. Roger vs Base Yhwach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Poll Gol D. Roger vs Base Yhwach (62 votes)

Roger cuts him 31%
Yhwach wrecks 69%
Stalemate 0%

Roger in his Prime

Yhwach (pre- Soul King absorption)

Roger coated his sword with Advanced armament Haki

Yhwach infused his Sword with reishi

Haki=Reishi

Win by any means

Yhwach replaces PrimeBeard in this scan

And Who has the badass Mustache?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 

Rogers' feat is nothing impressive. Heck they didn't even destroy the island they were fighting.

@lilgodperv: Because they didn't want to. It was shown that Whitebeard easily could have sunk the island later in the same chapter.

Yhwach solos One Piece but Roger would still stand up to him for a while.

Yhwach takes it, but Roger would put up a fight for a bit, more feats from him might change.

Roger could take it. There clash was so powerful it moved the clouds. Most of u may say I'm wanking but real research has been done to show that u need a vast amount of force to push clouds. Quite comparable to a hydrogen bomb

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

1:14

Also Whitebeard scailing to a prime whitebeard puts him at multi island level at least

Yhwach scales to Kenpachi's Meteor Feat, which is at least Country Level since it was going to destroy the Seireitei and is the only quincy capable of wielding Yamamoto's bankai. I say Yhwach takes it in a good fight.

@eazy2002: you shikai ichigo instantly dispelled a storm right? That was fullbring shikai ichigo as well. Them moving clouds isn't as great a feat imo and that ichigo is completely fodder to mid tier sternritter let alone yhwach

Base Ywach solos the verse.

Damm , fake Ywach woud be a better matchup , but still too much.

@faradaysloth: lol I mean manga panel feats, if not that is non canon

Yhwach one-shots. Mismatch. So far the Prime versions of these characters have been let downs...

@faradaysloth: also that feat is still less impressive being that ichigo directed his attack upwards. Whitebeard and Roger's clash moved the clouds indirectly and caused an island wide earthquake

That looks like a very small island compared to others in the verse so even if they did destroy it the feat wouldn’t of been anything bigger than Island Level

Honestly it’s a bit disappointing I thought Prime WB n Roger clash would really destroy a large island let alone The small one they were on and cause shockwaves that could be felt from other islands but guess not

If Roger has internal Haki he one shots

@eazy2002: ichigo litterly split clouds in the SS arc

No Caption Provided

And Destroyed a city size dimension by transforming. Yamma has tanked a Island level and yhwach one shotted him.

Sankt alter GG rither way

So he still has the Almighty? GG then, not that he needed it (cause of Yama's Bankai).

why tf do yall do this???

Roger haki clap the yhwank

@eazy2002 said:

@faradaysloth: lol I mean manga panel feats, if not that is non canon

Deadass.

@eazy2002 said:

@faradaysloth: also that feat is still less impressive being that ichigo directed his attack upwards. Whitebeard and Roger's clash moved the clouds indirectly and caused an island wide earthquake

Nope. Don't pull a Shirso. They're on the same area regardless. Yhwach still clapped this Ichigo like it was nothing.

Depending on if this is Almighty Yhwach or truly base Yhwach. It's confusing since OP says

Roger puts up a good fight as expected, however until he gets more feats I can't see him winning.

Also forgot about Yamamoto's Bankai, if he uses it then he doesn't even need the Almighty or to exert any effort.

No Caption Provided

Yhwach get stomped.

His Physicals are thrash compares to even a OP-high tier.

Allmighty only works with futures where he can hurt his rival, he cant hurt roger.

That's pretty underwhelming for god tiers of One Piece :/

Yhwach claps

People are certainly being harsh by saying Whitebeard didn't destroy the island, he did this immediately after

No Caption Provided

However, his Marineford version is still quite superior so I don't think it changes anything.

I do see how it's underwhelming though, was kinda expecting Whitebeard to do something crazy here but he just did the same thing at Marineford on a smaller scale.

No almighty counter has been given after 10 posts so Yhwach solos this verse by CV rules.

@yray:

He has internal haki, any advanced haki users has it.

Roger hasn't shown internal Haki, it's irrelevant anyway since it wouldn't give him the win.

every day proving he doesn't know shit about OP.

and he's right that it's irrelevant, Yhwach dies from a random blow of Roger.

Show me a scan of Roger using Internal Haki

Before you post, keep in mind that Internal Haki is a tier higher than Emitting Haki from your body.

@omnihater said:

Before you post, keep in mind that Internal Haki is a tier higher than Emitting Haki from your body.

Do I also have to show you a scan of roger using observation haki?

He is the god-tier of the verse.

@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

Nice scan, you've convinced me.

Everybody around and above Luffy's tier also has Future sight now because reasons...

No Caption Provided

@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

Everybody around and above Luffy's tier also has Future sight now because reasons...

Yes, and according to you the God tier of the verse (that in his fight only showed to use haki to fight and he is above rayleight that also has advanced haki) he does not have it because surely you have not read OP.

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

Yes, and according to you the God tier of the verse (that in his fight only showed to use haki to fight and he is above rayleight that also has advanced haki) he does not have it because surely you have not read OP.

You really need to work on your reading skills, you're so mad that you're not thinking straight.

Let's take a look at what I actually said

Roger hasn't shown internal Haki

Let me know if this is true.

While there's a fair chance he does have it, that's irrelevant.

Unless there's a statement or feat of him using it then he doesn't get it. Understand?

We can't just hand people abilities on the off chance that they have them, you need a statement or something to say they can even use those abilities in a battle.

To early.

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

You really need to work on your reading skills, you're so mad that you're not thinking straight.

Unless there's a statement or feat of him using it then he doesn't get it. Understand?

We can't just hand people abilities on the off chance that they have them, you need a statement or something to say they can even use those abilities in a battle.

You do not need confirmation of the obvious, greetings and luck.

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

I don't care what's obvious to a biased One Piece fan, I care about statements or scans.

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

I don't care what's obvious to a biased One Piece fan, I care about statements or scans.

It's not the obvious to me, it's the obvious in the manga.

Manga that you have not read.

PS: You only care about bleach statements, so be quiet.

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@omnihater said:

It's not the obvious to me, it's the obvious in the manga.

Manga that you have not read.

PS: You only care about bleach statements, so be quiet.

Nice edit, sneaky hoping I wouldn't see it.

I don't only care about Bleach statements, if you actually had a statement of it being stated that Roger has Internal Haki then by all means, use it.

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

Roger didn't do anything that keeps this from being unfair