Goku vs Tatsumaki and Psykos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Goku vs Tatsumaki and Psykos (48 votes)

Goku curbs the espers 77%
Duo stomps the monkey 23%

This is saiyan saga BASE Goku(he can go up to Kaioken×2) against current Tatsumaki and Psykos. Both sides are In character, but will fight seriously. Who wins this? Speed is equalized.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psyko TK him from the inside out GG

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get ki blast each

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't even perceive this Goku if their speed ain't equalized.

Buu literally went inside Vegito and tried to explode him by expanding inside, and Vegito said, "Nah."

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol.....I love OPM but goku vaporizes both with a casual ki blast

mrkillingspree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any generic ki beam that goku would throw out would absolutely nuke their shields and could outright k.o them or attack from behind like krillen and gohan were about to do to guldo.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two planet level characters vs multi continental to moon level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you've got it opposite there.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base kkx2 is way too much for them

even teen Goku would clap unfortunately

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GangOrca

Teen Goku is probably enough. This Goku would solo the verse currently.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nappa would beat them both, no need for Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doubt even saitama can win here

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Tats and Psykos, should win this mid-diff, if tats can casual toss away continental level blast then she can probably handle his Ki blasts, which are only mountain level, and not only that but she can probably pin down goku with relative ease with her gravity manipulation which is beyond 300x gravity which he was struggling with 100x gravity in the Namek saga. And he has no answer for the shields which is not easy to break. And with speed equalize, I'm surprised people are highballing goku to this heights

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CyberBlades22

This version of Goku would beat Saitama (based on current feats and scaling), let alone Pyskorochi and Tatsumaki.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Planet level vs a multi-continental+ and a multi-continental++, guess who wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Goku would beat Saitama (based on current feats and scaling), let alone Pyskorochi and Tatsumaki.

Saitama scales way above of Boros who's moon+, he's at least planet level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

Honestly Tats and Psykos, should win this mid-diff, if tats can casual toss away continental level blast then she can probably handle his Ki blasts, which are only mountain level, and not only that but she can probably pin down goku with relative ease with her gravity manipulation which is beyond 300x gravity which he was struggling with 100x gravity in the Namek saga. And he has no answer for the shields which is not easy to break. And with speed equalize, I'm surprised people are highballing goku to this heights

322 PL Piccolo vaped a moon.

This guy is 8000....about 26x stronger....

Mountain level...

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins low diff gg

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol?

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CyberBlades22

@hydratedfubuki6: Piccolo himself was casually at least moon+ (higher actually) for vaping the moon, Goku in saiyan saga in just base is massively stronger than Raditz who in turn is massively stronger than the Piccolo that casually vaporized the moon. Goku on top of that can go kaiokenx2 multiplying his power and stats by x2. So Goku still stronger than Saitama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: Piccolo himself was casually at least moon+ (higher actually) for vaping the moon, Goku in saiyan saga in just base is massively stronger than Raditz who in turn is massively stronger than the Piccolo that casually vaporized the moon. Goku on top of that can go kaiokenx2 multiplying his power and stats by x2. So Goku still stronger than Saitama.

He was pretty exhausted from that attack. It's casual in the sense that it wasn't a charged attack and he was weighted, I guess. But it wasn't casual for weighted Piccolo.

Anyhow, this Goku is indeed casually a moon buster.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Honestly that moon blast that piccolo did in early dragon ball z is outliner like Master Roshi attack, because the moon just comes back without any explanations so... yeah

Power levels are BS so their so no arguing over that

And lasting yes mountain level regular ki blast, because I never seen a ki blast go beyond that level and besides they easily deflectable and non fighters like Elder kai can easily tank it so I don't see why tats and psykos can tank them from a weaker goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@ssjbatdan: Honestly that moon blast that piccolo did in early dragon ball z is outliner like Master Roshi attack, because the moon just comes back without any explanations so... yeah

Power levels are BS so their so no arguing over that

And lasting yes mountain level regular ki blast, because I never seen a ki blast go beyond that level and besides they easily deflectable and non fighters like Elder kai can easily tank it so I don't see why tats and psykos can tank them from a weaker goku.

No, it doesn't and no they aren't.

A non-charged ki blast from Piccolo vaped a moon. So yes, you've seen it. But you're just saying it's an outlier... There is a moon in the sky...it changes Gohan. Piccolo destroyed it. Perhaps they wished for the moon back in between years or Toriyama just forgot. It doesn't matter. No one is going to accept your lowball.

Nappa literally casually destroyed a country. He raised two fingers and it was gone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22 said:

The energy required to vaporize our moon is 5.654e+29 joules, multiply it by 49.69 you'll get 2.8094726e+31 (small planet). 49.69 is the difference of Piccolo's PL 322 and KK2 Goku PL 16000. Scaling to Piccolo shouldn't be a thing, we all know Vegeta's planet level and KK3 Goku is equal to him.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO at Goku getting TKed

No Caption Provided

He one shots both of them

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: A non-charged Ki blast? Really dude are you that serious it was clearly charged up ki blast, Piccolo in early dragon ball z is moon level at full power, he couldn't even tank an attack from raditz who destroy a mountain with his double sunday, I do consider the moon an outlier, because if piccolo really destroy the moon than the earth would have been destroy before vegeta and nappa arrived on earth, and they couldn't have bought it back because the dragon balls were gone when piccolo died so what do you mean. And lastly Nappa destroyed a city not a country.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

@ssjbatdan: A non-charged Ki blast? Really dude are you that serious it was clearly charged up ki blast, Piccolo in early dragon ball z is moon level at full power, he couldn't even tank an attack from raditz who destroy a mountain with his double sunday, I do consider the moon an outlier, because if piccolo really destroy the moon than the earth would have been destroy before vegeta and nappa arrived on earth, and they couldn't have bought it back because the dragon balls were gone when piccolo died so what do you mean. And lastly Nappa destroyed a city not a country.

Everything you just said is wrong. Literally everything.

You mustn't have read the manga, either.

No Caption Provided

That's a friggin country.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe even a small continent, honestly.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy said:

No Caption Provided

What chapter is this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:
@jbreezy said:

No Caption Provided

What chapter is this?

Whichever one Nappa and Vegeta make it to Earth. I just read it the other day.

Yeah, I was like, "Wow, they seriously undersold that in the anime...."

One of the few times they go in reverse.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Naw bruh, I everything I said is correct and you mad no counters to it so which means I win by default.

They show that every time for big explosions outside the earth, when in actuality it only leaves something small in portions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let’s see a bare minimum moon level character vs 2 continent level characters.