Luffy

Toriko

Goku

Saitama

Naruto

Ichigo

Natsu

This is the perfect list

Luffy has no skill. Saitama has no skill. Your list is the worst.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
#53 Posted by ErrorOfTheDamned (433 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

@errorofthedamned: I'm not. I'd like you to show me something that puts Luffy above Goku, Toriko and Naruto in skill while the one's I've mentioned have years of training. Let's not even talk about Saitama cause stats are equalized with no special powers so he's fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#55 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Jeepeh (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Why's Ichigo getting passed over? He's better than the girl that nearly won the National martial arts championship with a broken arm, and regularly beat down entire gangs by himself back when he was a kid.
Does Ichigo have his experience-developed reflexes or is that included in the stat equalization? His reflexes were on-point after he lost his powers in the Fullbring arc.

I get that Naruto's a legitimate Ninja, and Goku is probably best martial artist ever, but I've never heard of Natsu, Toriko or Luffy having any actual formal martial arts training (Maybe Natsu?) I don't know much about Toriko, but I'm pretty sure Luffy's entire fighting style revolves around his powers, so if he lost them he'd be pretty much a sitting duck. I know for sure Saitama doesn't have any skill at all. He's bottom of the list no matter what. Saying Saitama would beat Ichigo in H2H is just insulting.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#57 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh: I partially agree, but seeing the type of enemies Toriko, Goku and Naruto have in comparison with the thugs of Ichigo should make it pretty clear.

Toriko actually developed his own technique and fighting style.

#58 Posted by Jeepeh (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh: I partially agree, but seeing the type of enemies Toriko, Goku and Naruto have in comparison with the thugs of Ichigo should make it pretty clear.

Toriko actually developed his own technique and fighting style.

To what enemies are you referring?

#59 Posted by BOLTOK100 (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@errorofthedamned: dude fighting only Luffy is a basic Brawler like Natsu an Icihigo is a swordsman if anything

New list would be for me:

Goku no contest

Toriko/Naruto

Fodder list:

Natsu

Luffy

tied:

Saitama/Ichigo

It really is just that bad no one comes close to Goku even if ya gave Luffy his rubber body but none of his gears abilities he would never do damage to the top 3. He would just be a nuisance.

#60 Posted by BOLTOK100 (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: I don't know why anyone would think Naruto is #1-2 hell just because the rest are so bad he's making it to #3

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
#61 Edited by DarkRoseIronAvenger (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku because come on guys , then probally toriko. Then saitama. He literally gas no powers , he just trained and got all that crap.

#62 Posted by HigherPower (12419 posts) - - Show Bio

Skill isn't even in Saitama's vocabulary... he called martial arts "spinning in a bunch of circles that look cool" or something like that

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#63 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko, don't see the others getting around Enbu

#64 Edited by ChromeDisaster (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko, don't see the others getting around Enbu

Or Cok for that matter

#65 Posted by BOLTOK100 (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@queen_marceline: beside the fact that Goku is by far 100% more skilled then Toriko or that he knows countless martial arts.

The only thing Toriko has over Goku is Muscle size which with equal stats an even in any universe mean nothing.

Toriko is strong but Goku is just s better fighter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4
#66 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider myself a very big Narutard but Goku is just simply too strong. The shockwaves from his punches connecting with Beerus's alone shook the entire universe and he has gotten much much much more stronger since. The only who can give him a challenge is Saitama, can't say who would win though.

Going by Hype it should be Saitama but he has no feats at the Universal level yet so going with Goku for now.

#67 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

Naruto

Toriko

Ichigo

Natsu

Luffy

Saitama

#68 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

Ichigo

Naruto

Natsu

Luffy

Saitama

Don't know how to rank Toriko. Never got into it.

#69 Posted by Gaoron (10114 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: Why Ichigo above Naruto? He is not even h2h fighter but a swordsman. Naruto atleast has some knowledge on taijutsu and knows frog kata.

#70 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: Ichigo and Luffy have zero feats without their powers. Goku is a trained martial artist while Naruto is a fucking ninja.

Goku>Naruto>Natsu>Luffy>Saitama>Ichigo.

#71 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: hm?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

you weren't even aware he knew martial arts? he dispatched three armed lieutenants with ease and even fractured one of the zero division's fist off reflexive action

#72 Edited by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: Yet another one who hasn't even read Bleach. Ichigo was trained in martial arts as well. Take a look at the scans above. Naruto just summons clones every time he engages a foe. It's almost as though he's overcompensating for something if you catch my drift. I stand by my ranking. What good's a "ninja" without impressive showings

#73 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: I don't remember Ichigo taking out people by punching the shit out of them? This is H2H we are talking about. Naruto curb stomps Ichigo in pure H2H, the same way Ichigo curb stomps Naruto in a sword fight. It is a just unfair match for Ichigo is all.

#74 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: Those scans I posted clearly shows him taking out three lieutenants with his skill in h2h alone. Are you blind or something?

#75 Edited by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@vegetasan: Mate, that's basic shit in Naruto. Been happening since Naruto was 12-year-old kid. Goku's been doing that shit since he was like 10.

In H2H alone,

Goku>>Naruto>>Natsu>>>>Luffy>Ichigo>Saitama.

#76 Posted by Gokulover69 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku>Toriko>>>>>Naruto>>>>>>>>>> the rest

#77 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: perhaps but it's never naruto doing that "basic shit" since all he does is summon clones to aid him. either post comparable feats or gtfoh. those are three lieutenants with possibly centuries worth of experience on him and he just wasted them with no difficulty. furthermore has naruto fractured anyone's fist off pure reflexive action?

No Caption Provided

#78 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames said:
No Caption Provided

@vegetasan: Mate, that's basic shit in Naruto. Been happening since Naruto was 12-year-old kid. Goku's been doing that shit since he was like 10.

In H2H alone,

Goku>>Naruto>>Natsu>>>>Luffy>Ichigo>Saitama.

punching mindlessly, not a hint of skill in that gif

ichigo has shown disarming and defensive techique

#79 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: Do you even read? We are talking base with equal stats, no power. Naruto's taijutsu in Sage mode would destroy Ichigo if you wanna talk powers. Just pure H2H ability, you must be fucking stupid if you think Ichigo is taking out Naruto in H2H, you want feats? Read the series, full of H2H feats. Ichigo literally has zero H2H feats other than maybe punching someone hard once or twice. If you wanna add special powers then look at Sage mode or Kcm or BM or S06P mode.

#80 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: it's says "no powers" so you clinging to sage mode is more or less a concession. i've shown ichigo disarming and fracturing guys with centuries of experience on him. all you've given in return is naruto mindlessly punching sasuke

#81 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@vegetasan: All you have shown is Ichigo punching three fodder Shinigami, in the context of the arc they are in. Sasuke on the other hand is a main character.

No Caption Provided

You wanna show Ichigo beat up random characters? Here, Naruto systematically destroying a vastly superior opponent at the time with just H2H while having most of his power locked away and after five constant days in a jungle and after fighting one of the most dangerous shinobi alive.

#82 Edited by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: thanks for proving my point. a fight where he relied on clones. and random characters or not those were lieutenants of the gotei 13, one of which was later revealed to be of captain class long before the likes of kyoraku and ukitake. by calling them fodder you're just showing your ignorance. kiba is literally naruto's peer. they're in the same class.

#83 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: And saying all Naruto does is summon Shadow clones is the most stupid things I have ever heard, it's a part of his power dumbass. It's like me saying that all Ichigo does is swing his sword around.

#85 Posted by cooljammy18 (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pure H2H fight people, no powers. Goku>Naruto>Toriko>Everyone else.

#86 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan You are clearly Biased, you have zero logic and you are full of hypocrisy.

Saying all Naruto does is summon shadow clones, Well all Ichigo does is swing his sword around. All Goku does is spam Kamehameha then, all Luffy does is stretch his limbs, lol.

Dumbass.

#87 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames said:

@bredames: And saying all Naruto does is summon Shadow clones is the most stupid things I have ever heard, it's a part of his power dumbass. It's like me saying that all Ichigo does is swing his sword around.

lol you upset? it says h2h and no other powers. either go by the rules established by the OP or keep your two cents on the matter.

#88 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a pure H2H fight people, no powers. Goku>Naruto>Toriko>Everyone else.

Yes we know that, and Ichigo is better than Naruto in that regard

#89 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: I am not gonna argue with a troll that is not gonna admit he is wrong even when the only thing you have shown is Ichigo punching three random fodder guys.

#90 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is the best fighter here

#91 Edited by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@bredames: good, i grow tired of your kind. whoever opposes your stance is automatically a troll because you can't fathom the idea of people having opinions that differ from your own. begone.

#92 Posted by deactivated-5a60c7efc45e4 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegetasan: Sure whatever helps you sleep at night honey.

#93 Posted by vegetasan (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
#94 Posted by deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku>Naruto>Toriko

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#95 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku >>> Naruto > Toriko >>> The Rest

#96 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has 0 good h2h skill feats. Idk why people rank him so high let alone above goku lol

#97 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

Toriko? I'm not done with the series yet but if it progress how I think it will he will be here

Ichigo

Naruto

Ichigo has a few good h2h skill feats that are at least better than naruto pure h2h without clones or any special modes

Natsu

Luffy

Saitama

Saitama legit is last all he has ever shown is one punch lol no skill there

#98 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo has literally zero H2H feats except for maybe stomping fodder shinigami without his zanpakutou.

So for me it's Goku>>Naruto >Toriko>>>>the rest.

#99 Posted by SolidShadow134 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

for me its naruto>> goku>toriko>>>> other

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#100 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (664 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku = Naruto >>> Toriko >>>>>>>> the rest.