• 163 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gaoron: You're not even showing the entire fight besides Sasuke is more skilled than Goku. In the second fight Sasuke was mega amped and after that power was used in the clash they ended up as equals. And in the first fight it was very, very close.

You can also look at Pain vs Naruto, or Momoshiki vs Naruto to see him using high-level taijutsu. Sadly I can't post GIFs because the site is glitched.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My whole post got refreshed because I was trying to post some gifs. I'm done lmao :/

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@gaoron said:

My whole post got refreshed because I was trying to post some gifs. I'm done lmao :/

No plz post it again I wanna see your arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: tell me about I tried the same thing now I'm over it lol.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By MainJP
@gaoron said:

I wanted to post some gifs I made in favour of Dragon Ball's skill showings, but it looks like I wasted my time.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So all things considered equal, who's the best H2H fighter?

Goku > Naruto > Luffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: looking back at I think you're right Naruto does rely on clones for his high level taijutsu so Goku does have the edge. I do still think Naruto verse as a whole is more skilled though.

Avatar image for pantheons-deity
Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Pantheons-Deity

@gaoron said:

@pantheon-slayer: So are you going to post any feats for Naruto or keep posting cosplayers dancing?

Also you have yet to counter how Naruto is tagging Goku when he can predict his every move.

Edit. Chill with your biting fetish already. You were the one bringing that up in the first place, all I said is that it's more effective than dance moves which again it is.

''keep posting'' = 1 time post that was never brought up till someone did for straws. and actors = cosplay dancers but would do. again

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

would those suffice?

the ones goku observed have nothing to do with naruto. naruto does not use hit's timeskip. pal

and me bringing The cosplay thing up?, are you serious?

No Caption Provided

i hope you were not serious, but hy, be mature enough and drop what is clearly a straw

P.S they are humans in this setting, remember that

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pantheons-Deity
@gaoron said:
@mister_stark said:

@gaoron: Now I'm doubting you've read Naruto, on every fight between the two it's close.

Nah, Sasuke clowned Naruro both times in taijitsu. Naruto only ever gets behind sharingan with stats advantage (something he doesn't have here) or clones (again doesn't have it here).

Part 1 (starts at 11:25):

Loading Video...

Naruto with speed advantage is hopeless and gets clowned. Tries to "counter" Sasuke with clones (something he doesn't have here) and fails, Sasuke clowns him again and nearly kills him, if not for Kurama saving him and giving him a stat amp he would be dead, they were not close at all.

Part 2:

Loading Video...

Sasuke again clownes Naruto forming hand signs with Naruto's hands and not giving him an opening to form his own. What Naruto does to counter that? Abuses clones again of course. Sasuke fodderizes the clones again. What does Naruto do? Goes for stat boost and cloak because his h2h skills are not enough to compete.

Sasuke and Naruto are not close, Sasuke always shits on Naruto in terms of h2h skill.

And Goku gets tagged all the time that's regard of your excuses how is he going to read every movement perfectly when he doesn't do that to begin with?

He did it 3 seperate times in Super (against Beerus, Hit and Caulifa, two of which had a stat advantage over him too). Again him being tagged is a feat for his opponents not other way around. It's not like sharingan users are untouchable either, they got tagged all the time too. Point is Naruto is proven to have a very hard time against opponents like this as shown above and needs a stat boost or clones to do anything but he doesn't any of this here.

Rules: Human only

the fact that you ignored that for a clear downplay shows as desperation for straws. in those, there was supernatural powers ampying their physicals where naruto's opponent, sasuke, was amping his physicals with his dojutsu and genjutsu.

with your way of downplay, i could easily say a mindless pink mud? owned goku.

Loading Video...

take an L, as some thug-boy just owned goku. and in none of any other instaces you mentioned, did any of those use Martial art. lazer beams and superhuman physicals =/= MA

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Pantheons-Deity

@mister_stark said:

@gaoron: You're not even showing the entire fight besides Sasuke is more skilled than Goku. In the second fight Sasuke was mega amped and after that power was used in the clash they ended up as equals. And in the first fight it was very, very close.

You can also look at Pain vs Naruto, or Momoshiki vs Naruto to see him using high-level taijutsu. Sadly I can't post GIFs because the site is glitched.

was that because of a glitch?, i freaking thought it was because of some account bug?. i faced a similar bug issue in this account but only lasted for day?

goddamit, i deactivated my other account for nothing

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheons-deity: BRUH 3 out 5 of those gifs show Naruto getting rekt. You didn't even bother to check if those "feats" are in advantage of character you're debating for. You just googled "Naruto cool animation" and posted whatever popped out. Zero context, no value, no anything...

Eh I might come back to it when I'm high or extremely bored but I doubt it. In the meantime catch those random gifs and have fun convincing me how one cool animation is better than the other I guess. But beware I prefer 90's art of animation to current one so you're going to have a hard time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Pantheons-Deity

@gaoron said:

@pantheons-deity: BRUH 3 out 5 of those gifs show Naruto getting rekt. You didn't even bother to check if those "feats" are in advantage of character you're debating for. You just googled "Naruto cool animation" and posted whatever popped out. Zero context, no value, no anything...

Eh I might come back to it when I'm high or extremely bored but I doubt it. In the meantime catch those random gifs and have fun convincing me how one cool animation is better than the other I guess. But beware I prefer 90's art of animation to current one so you're going to have a hard time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• movie feats are not canon

so let me fix that for you by removing them.

Naruto MA feats > the barely MA feats you posted.

P.S it doesn't matter whether his MA feats was or wasn't making him win his fights. they are still MA feats. goku in the other hand, was owned by a literal pinky child. what a joke

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think Goku can take on Sasuke in a H2H ?

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys think Goku can take on Sasuke in a H2H ?

with your setting?, no. sasuke has more MA feats than naruto. that alone answers it.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku > Luffy > Naruto

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pantheons-Deity

talk about salt. (see above), sorry not really but naruto being superior in MA is a fact, even if you don't like it

No Caption Provided

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

No Caption Provided

You beat me to these, but he hit you with the "non-canon" even though Toriyama considers these movies to be alternate dimension events. I don't see why it shouldn't count personally. I really like the choreography on the Turtles' men fight:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look at how he's parrying them.

Weapon dodging and parrying feats with An'nin's Guandao.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@gaoron said:

You beat me to these, but he hit you with the "non-canon" even though Toriyama considers these movies to be alternate dimension events. I don't see why it shouldn't count personally. I really like the choreography on the Turtles' men fight:

Look at how he's parrying them.

Weapon dodging and parrying feats with An'nin's Guandao.

as a wise man once said. a good no canon is a no existing one.

No Caption Provided

here's your post fixed. no thanking needed, at the mean time, i'm gonna enjoy the salt of every DB fanboy coming across this and seeing it

No Caption Provided

naruto is still superior in MA, that's a fact

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn't make sense.

here's your post fixed. no thanking needed, at the mean time, i'm gonna enjoy the salt of every DB fanboy coming across this and seeing it

You didn't fix anything. In fact, this seems like a dismissal on your part. Taking these feats into account, I'd like to know where it places Goku skill-wise.

I'm also not salty at all, I'm not even trying to prove he's more skilled in H2H than Naruto.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking naruto has better H2H combat skill than someone who countered time manipulation with pure skill lmao

N7Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer That's a bit hypocritical what you said about Goku using those skills was a result in Ki but Naruto in sage mode is using skills but that is okay right? Again the fight between Goku and Roshi at the end in Early DB happened when they were both out of Ki and this was Kid Goku.

Which means this is a pure example without ki enhancements etc were skill and wits played a factor. :

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pantheons-Deity

@n7elite said:

@pantheon-slayer That's a bit hypocritical what you said about Goku using those skills was a result in Ki but Naruto in sage mode is using skills but that is okay right? Again the fight between Goku and Roshi at the end in Early DB happened when they were both out of Ki and this was Kid Goku.

Which means this is a pure example without ki enhancements etc were skill and wits played a factor. :

(humanly replicable), this does not even come close to whatever straw you just wrote.

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@pantheons-deity said:

That doesn't make sense.

@pantheons-deity said:

You didn't fix anything. In fact, this seems like a dismissal on your part. Taking these feats into account, I'd like to know where it places Goku skill-wise.

I'm also not salty at all, I'm not even trying to prove he's more skilled in H2H than Naruto.

it doesn't make sense because you don't get the joke, but i'm not gonna explain since that will ruin it.

if we include no canon, we have to include no canon feats for naruto as well. so nothing changing really. but a canon vs no canon?. i would say they would be credible MA feats that would legit put a debate and a cause for goku

Imagine thinking naruto has better H2H combat skill than someone who countered time manipulation with pure skill lmao

naruto does not use time skip by flicking fingers dude nor are Observation feats equate to martial art feats. are you ok there. you laughing for no reason worries me?

N7Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

People forget Goku can copy fighting styles while the battle goes on. Naruto is at a disadvantage to this for Goku has shown to take on someones fighting style and has a photographic memory. In Super he was recreating the fight that happened with his grand father nearly 30 years ago. Not just skills either, he literally can pick up on someone's fighting style for his happens a lot in Dragon Ball. He also learns to adapt to his surroundings

Loading Video...

Plus they still have their minds but just equal human stats so if we compare.
Goku has the most experience in fighting,

Loading Video...

skill wise he has seen beings that can attack pressure points, kick strike attacks, and even go all out.

Will power comes next in which Goku has shown to have a greater will power via mind.

Are their heights equal for that also comes into play since we saw how Roshi vs Kid Goku played out in which against someone of equal status, or has an edge against you can swing it into Goku's favor for being in a similar situation to which he has no ki during that fight. That was based on skill, willpower, and size.

Not to mention the Z fighters at that point were just mostly using their skill to fight groups of enemies minus their ki. Tien usually fought hand to hand combat.

So imo Goku takes this based on his experience, ability to adapt quicker than Naruto, will power, maybe size, and overall able to keep up.

Do like how we all know Luffy is useless here lol.

N7Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheons-deity Oh so pretty much then Goku can replicate his fighting then since it has to be humanly replicated. For your argument is what Goku can do isn't humanly doable yet Nartuo is if we just overlook the inhuman parts that lead him to have a better display of fighting style?

Goku in those moments were their speed was slowed down for the audience to see shows us that Goku has the skill to fight people using his martial arts, but this is also good for Goku in a way that he is also a brawler for he can mix things up. Were as Nartuo relied on his regeneration to help him keep up, Goku can not regenerate during his fights so damage was going to be there. Goku had durability yes, but against stronger foes his durability varied. Same with Naruto's regeneration in which he does rely on too.

When you take that away can he then go to distance when he doesn't have chakara, no regeneration etc to outlast Goku, who yes doesn't have the durability of his sayian body. However he has mastered mind over body, and has shown far better feats than naruto when depleted of energy to go the distances.
:

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n7elite said:

@pantheons-deity Oh so pretty much then Goku can replicate his fighting then since it has to be humanly replicated. For your argument is what Goku can do isn't humanly doable yet Nartuo is if we just overlook the inhuman parts that lead him to have a better display of fighting style?

Goku in those moments were their speed was slowed down for the audience to see shows us that Goku has the skill to fight people using his martial arts, but this is also good for Goku in a way that he is also a brawler for he can mix things up. Were as Nartuo relied on his regeneration to help him keep up, Goku can not regenerate during his fights so damage was going to be there. Goku had durability yes, but against stronger foes his durability varied. Same with Naruto's regeneration in which he does rely on too.

When you take that away can he then go to distance when he doesn't have chakara, no regeneration etc to outlast Goku, who yes doesn't have the durability of his sayian body. However he has mastered mind over body, and has shown far better feats than naruto when depleted of energy to go the distances.

:

I don't think you comprehend what humanly replicable means. it doesn't matter what the stats of in-verse are. what matters is if you can replicate that feat, if so then the character can use it.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Luffy here?

He doesn't deserve this.

Pantheons-Deity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n7elite said:
Loading Video...

People forget Goku can copy fighting styles while the battle goes on. Naruto is at a disadvantage to this for Goku has shown to take on someones fighting style and has a photographic memory. In Super he was recreating the fight that happened with his grand father nearly 30 years ago. Not just skills either, he literally can pick up on someone's fighting style for his happens a lot in Dragon Ball. He also learns to adapt to his surroundings

Loading Video...

Plus they still have their minds but just equal human stats so if we compare.

Goku has the most experience in fighting,

Loading Video...

skill wise he has seen beings that can attack pressure points, kick strike attacks, and even go all out.

Will power comes next in which Goku has shown to have a greater will power via mind.

Are their heights equal for that also comes into play since we saw how Roshi vs Kid Goku played out in which against someone of equal status, or has an edge against you can swing it into Goku's favor for being in a similar situation to which he has no ki during that fight. That was based on skill, willpower, and size.

Not to mention the Z fighters at that point were just mostly using their skill to fight groups of enemies minus their ki. Tien usually fought hand to hand combat.

So imo Goku takes this based on his experience, ability to adapt quicker than Naruto, will power, maybe size, and overall able to keep up.

Do like how we all know Luffy is useless here lol.

i already stated and must be restating it for the 10B time but observation feats =/= MA feats

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkSWcE-s9Kc

This is one of my favorite moments from DBS.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's so freaking cool :D Completely missed that.

@n7elite said:

Loading Video...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n7elite said:

Did someone mention Tenshinhan? Look at his H2H feats.

No Caption Provided

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Co-Boss

@mainjp: god I love Tien, wish toriyama felt the same way

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 takenstew22  Moderator

@co-boss said:

Did they ruin his character in Super?

I liked him in DBZ. My favorite moment was when he used the Tri-Beam on Cell to buy the Androids some time to escape.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MainJP

@takenstew22 said:
@co-boss said:

Did they ruin his character in Super?

This is off-topic but here's the problem with him summed up in an entertaining video:

Loading Video...

To summarize, after Episode 21 where he just beats up fodder then gets one-shotted by some guy Toei and Toriyama disrespects the character by having him get clowned in his own recruitment episode (Ep.89) when literally everyone else got a massive power up. Doesn't land a single successful attack in his own episode, however, Roshi (who fought Goku to a stalemate) and Chaozu (who stopped the antagonist with his TK...Chaozu was also more useful in a previous episode due to helping stop Goku from killing Monoka when all Ten did was stand next to Yamcha) were more useful than him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The V-Jump synopsis for the following episode promises that he teams up with Goku to fight Gohan and Piccolo and uses a "new technique". When the episode actually airs...he just gets beat up by Gohan like Mike Tyson in his prime on a malnourished handicapped child.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are all of his feats... I'm not kidding. He just gets manhandled so that Gohan and Goku can have a repeated animation frame battle (oh wait I'm supposed to be arguing for Goku's skill...something he lacks in most of Super due to shit animation and boring choreography).

When the T.O.P. begins they literally forget to draw him in the frame of a wide shot of all the characters standing together.

No Caption Provided

They literally don't remember that he's in the bloody episode, to begin with. Throughout the tournament, his only attacks are him just shooting a Kikiho at a nameless fodder that's essentially a robot clone of Cell and shooting a Kikoho at a green pelican before just getting blown off the arena because he forgot that he has legs and can jump. He literally doesn't throw a single punch or kick.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I just summed up everything he does after fighting Freeza fodder. He gets Roflstomped every time he does anything and only knows how to use one move now despite being one of the most versatile of the Z-Fighters.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto(knows a mythical martial art, fought multiple people with multi-step pr-cog in H2H and won against or stalemated them, stalemated Madara in H2H the same guy who could fight an army with only CQC, knows Wing Chun, Slapped Toneri's puppets that beat up Haishi a Kage level Taijutsu fighter)>Goku (literally almost all his techniques or moves require superhuman levels of speed and strength or ki in some form)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy (literally just a smart brawler has no really fighting style from what i know)

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku via Kaioken.

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps both, mismatch.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: I really hate what they did to Tien . He was such an interesting character , especially if you have watched the OG dragon ball . He was a warrior with equal skill as Goku , and the strongest human . Then super came along to disrespect this legend . Honestly , he shouldn't even have been in super if it meant this bullshit. The guy works super hard , has potential for a retcon powerup (three eyes) and yet he is somehow treated worse than Yamcha .

CLARKKENT10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheons-deity: Damn naruto threw some kicks careful lol

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku >>>>>> Naruto > Luffy

Goku first obviously. Inventing fighting styles on the fly, fighting purely off air currents, countering time skip with nothing but raw martial skill etc. Anyone who says otherwise is wanking or trolling

Naruto second cause more of his H2H is purely martial skill instead of Haki or DF powers. He also has the benefit of formalized training instead of Luffy's self taught fighting style

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto a scrub at H2H. Fax.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump

BAMDuelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By BAMDuelist

So a fight with equal stats in every sense? Goku stomps, he being a creative genius in fighting and improvisation strategy that mastered and invented several martial arts since he was a kid and knows how to counter most of his enemies moves with just looking once, or he directly can copy and make it better than the original, is to far out of the league of Luffy or Naruto, plus that he physically has the body of a olympic athlete or a martial arts champion while Naruto looks average and Luffy looks like a teen

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku>Naruto>Luffy

EtherealCrater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bamduelist: Current Luffy is beefy, definitely not the body of the average 19 year old