• 142 results
BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@pantheon-slayer: you considered that small ammount of h2h that impressive lmao weak.

Creates a technique to counter Roshi Drunken Fist

https://i.imgur.com/7P0IhLi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/07VxErs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Stance and gaurd has no opening can deceive the two

https://i.imgur.com/1qs4cTF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Can predict peoples attacks based off of previous battles and experience

https://i.imgur.com/rinuSxK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

He has got foot work training, strength training and has more combat experience than Naruto and especially luffy.

Avatar image for pantheon-slayer
Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@blackwizzard17 said:

@pantheon-slayer: you considered that small ammount of h2h that impressive lmao weak.

Creates a technique to counter Roshi Drunken Fist

https://i.imgur.com/7P0IhLi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://i.imgur.com/07VxErs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Stance and gaurd has no opening can deceive the two

https://i.imgur.com/1qs4cTF_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Can predict peoples attacks based off of previous battles and experience

https://i.imgur.com/rinuSxK_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

He has got foot work training, strength training and has more combat experience than Naruto and especially luffy.

i'm 99% this is a troll response but never mind that

• biting is not a martial art
  • backfliping and kicking < what naruto did
  • observation feats =/= MA feats

nice joke, what next?, karate is nothing over eye poking?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By CaoCao

@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:
@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:

Goku > Naruto >>>> Luffy:

Goku is a highskilled mixed martial arts fighter, even as a human. Naruto is a shinobi, so even he is a highskilled fighter.

reasons why Goku > naruto?. naruto has actual martial art feats while goku's one relay in his ki power, so.......and they are impossible to replicate with a normal human body. so they are as good as no existing.

Because he trained nearly his whole life and was trained from martial arts masters not only using his Ki powers. He absolved tournaments and fight against skilled fighters. Off course we all can say those martial arts only works with Ki, since it is relevant in D B, but by that logic Naruto can´t use his martial art feats without chakra.

Loading Video...

i still don't see any feats of a martial art that can be replicated with a normal human body for goku.

Are those feats enough?

Loading Video...

sorry to burst your bubble, but the stuff in naruto are actual martial arts

Goku too, since his fighting style is martial arts as well. It is a fictional martial arts, but the creator of this topic gave no limit. It is only questionalble which moves can be used with the stats of a regular human and this point is debatable. Tbh i not considered it first, so you i have to think about it. Probably your right.

Pure H2H . No equipment , no cheating , no special abilities (Devil fruit , Ki , Chakra etc) .

Stats that of a normal human .

https://www.quora.com/Does-Gokus-fighting-style-have-a-real-world-equivalent-or-is-it-all-made-up

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@caocao said:
@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:
@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:

Goku is a highskilled mixed martial arts fighter, even as a human. Naruto is a shinobi, so even he is a highskilled fighter.

reasons why Goku > naruto?. naruto has actual martial art feats while goku's one relay in his ki power, so.......and they are impossible to replicate with a normal human body. so they are as good as no existing.

Because he trained nearly his whole life and was trained from martial arts masters not only using his Ki powers. He absolved tournaments and fight against skilled fighters. Off course we all can say those martial arts only works with Ki, since it is relevant in D B, but by that logic Naruto can´t use his martial art feats without chakra.

Loading Video...

i still don't see any feats of a martial art that can be replicated with a normal human body for goku.

Are those feats enough?

Loading Video...

Goku too, since his fighting style is martial arts as well. It is not a martial arts from our world, but the creator of this topic gave no limit. It is only questionalble which moves can be used with the stats of a regular human.

Pure H2H . No equipment , no cheating , no special abilities (Devil fruit , Ki , Chakra etc) .

https://www.quora.com/Does-Gokus-fighting-style-have-a-real-world-equivalent-or-is-it-all-made-up

i appreciate that you took the effort to post actual feats unlike someone else (see the earlier post). but those are a joke in terms of martial art. they are nothing but basic blocking, and hitting. and back-flips. show this to a professional martial artist while calling it a martial art, and you would get laughed at. even if he can use them, they are nothing but basics.

i'm sure you are more than sensible to realize they don't compare to the actual MA feats, demonstrated by naruto.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:
@pantheon-slayer said:
@caocao said:

Loading Video...

Are those feats enough?

Loading Video...

Goku too, since his fighting style is martial arts as well. It is not a martial arts from our world, but the creator of this topic gave no limit. It is only questionalble which moves can be used with the stats of a regular human.

i appreciate that you took the effort to post actual feats unlike someone else (see the earlier post). but those are a joke in terms of martial art. they are nothing but basic blocking, and hitting. and back-flips. show this to a professional martial artist while calling it a martial art, and you would get laughed at. even if he can use them, they are nothing but basics.

i'm sure you are more than sensible to realize they don't compare to the actual MA feats, demonstrated by naruto.

Ok man, sounds good:

Naruto > Goku > Luffy (If we going with the possible limits of a human body)

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: I already posted stuff for Goku in post #10. Lol at those cosplayers dancing around video, not sure if you're trolling by posting this or what. Random drunk thug would beat the shit out of them all at the same time.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@gaoron said:

@pantheon-slayer: I already posted stuff for Goku in post #10. Lol at those cosplayers dancing around video, not sure if you're trolling by posting this or what. Random drunk thug would beat the shit out of them all at the same time.

You didn't post the feats. someone else did, and they were the same as the one above, which i addressed.

anyways, Post MA feats that are humanly replicable or get out.

preferably, new ones. re-addressing the same thing leads to nowhere.

P.S: You don't know what acting is, i'm afraid., and that was not directed at you, you attempted to take it out of context, where it was meant as a demonstration of the martial arts performed in naruto such as Jeet moves. it might be dancing to you, but it's a billion time better than performing basic stuff such as one direction punching, blocking and back-flips. and biting.

and for the Reference: a drunk thug has no reason to fight fair and square, for all he cares, grab a gun or any similar weapon and shoot or slice. even a martial artist would advice you to avoid engaging with possibly armed people, and , and preferably, avoid them till legal authorities handles it. unless, it's absolute necessity to engage, but you already knew that, didn't you?,........oh wait!.

don't bother to respond if you are not going to.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You didn't post the feats. someone else did, and they were the same as the one above, which i addressed.

You didn't address anything that guy posted.

Goku adapting and countering fighting styles on the spot > anything Naruto did.

Predicting opponents move before they happen > anything Naruto did.

Casual stance with no openings > whatever stance Naruto is using.

And quite frankly biting opponent during a fight is way more effective than whatever cosplay dancing you posted.

You don't know what acting is, i'm afraid.

I do. But this is isn't an acting contest but a fight. Video you posted would be completely useless in a fight, it looks cool, nothing else.

surely, there is no reason for why a drunk thug would fight fair square, for all he cares, grab a gun or any similar weapon and shoot or poke.

Or he just punches him in the face while cosplayer starts to dance in front of him.

anyways, post new un-addressed feats of martial ares that are humanly replicable or Get out, don't bother to respond if you are not going to.

Already posted. Goku predicts Naruto's every movement (not a superhuman feat in any way) and knocks him out. Naruto has no way to tag him in a fight period. GG.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TakenStew22  Online

@pantheon-slayer: Here's some more skill feats from Goku if you're interested. Forgive me if these seem sloppy, I didn't watch or read OG Dragon Ball yet so I got these from a respect thread.

Learns the Kamehameha wave right after Roshi did it.

Copies Roshi's afterimage technique.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Can tell Trunk's wasn't gonna hit him by "not feeling any malice".

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@gaoron said:
@pantheon-slayer said:

You didn't address anything that guy posted.

Goku adapting and countering fighting styles on the spot > anything Naruto did.

Predicting opponents move before they happen > anything Naruto did.

Casual stance with no openings > whatever stance Naruto is using.

And quite frankly biting opponent during a fight is way more effective than whatever cosplay dancing you posted.

You don't know what acting is, i'm afraid.

I do. But this is isn't an acting contest but a fight. Video you posted would be completely useless in a fight, it looks cool, nothing else.

surely, there is no reason for why a drunk thug would fight fair square, for all he cares, grab a gun or any similar weapon and shoot or poke.

Or he just punches him in the face while cosplayer starts to dance in front of him.

anyways, post new un-addressed feats of martial ares that are humanly replicable or Get out, don't bother to respond if you are not going to.

Already posted. Goku predicts Naruto's every movement (not a superhuman feat in any way) and knocks him out. Naruto has no way to tag him in a fight period. GG.

i literally addressed the feats in Posts 52 and 54 above but kek.

you have a selective reading problem.

@pantheon-slayer said:
@gaoron said:

anyways, Post MA feats that are humanly replicable or get out.

preferably, new ones. re-addressing the same thing leads to nowhere.

P.S: You don't know what acting is, i'm afraid., and that was not directed at you, you attempted to take it out of context, where it was meant as a demonstration of the martial arts performed in naruto such as Jeet moves. it might be dancing to you, but it's a billion time better than performing basic stuff such as one direction punching, blocking and back-flips. and biting.

and for the Reference: a drunk thug has no reason to fight fair and square, for all he cares, grab a gun or any similar weapon and shoot or slice. even a martial artist would advice you to avoid engaging with possibly armed people, and , and preferably, avoid them till legal authorities handles it. unless, it's absolute necessity to engage, but you already knew that, didn't you?,........oh wait!.

don't bother to respond if you are not going to.

• imitating no MA techniques is not a MA feat.
  • actual stance > no stance. this is 101 martial arts. you got to be an idiot if you think being stance-less is good when lading the first attack
  • bitting is not a MA

so basically, no Feats posted at all?. great.

don't recycle points that were already addressed. off-topic under spoiler button.

this is where it goes off-topic, so to anyone reading this, unless you want to read the off-topic stuff, stop here. ''straws''.

the video was a demonstration of martial arts to someone else, nothing more. your poor attempt to take it out of context and twist it as ''feats'', shows you as desperate. and with nothing to base your opinion, beside reaching straws.

they might be dances for you, but they are a billion time better than biting someone.

the fact that you are telling others to engage against a possibly armed person who might not be responsible or aware/conscious of their actions, who's a thug no less, and would attempt to rob you by any means. shows how idiotic you are when it comes to martial arts and common sense, it's extremely preferred to not engage or attempt in disarming or engaging similar persons. and better get away and reach legal authorities.

don't give me that ''may be arm-less, weak, thug, who is harmless as a fly'' crap. you know what rabbit hole you got yourself into when you said that.

read it if you want, but i'm not failing for your clear straws. Post humanly replicable MA feats or don't bother to respond.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has beaten skilled martial artists like Mercenary Tao who had 300 years of martial arts training and could kill people with his tongue

No Caption Provided

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1- Goku

2- Naruto

3- Luffy

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@gentlemantophat said:

Goku has beaten skilled martial artists like Mercenary Tao who had 300 years of martial arts training and could kill people with his tongue

No Caption Provided

breaking skulls with your tongue is humanly impossible and not humanly replicable. nor is it a feat for Goku.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

You could've chosen other feats. How is this a quantifiable skill feat?

And Goku beat Tao because he had a stat advantage.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@takenstew22 said:

@pantheon-slayer: Here's some more skill feats from Goku if you're interested. Forgive me if these seem sloppy, I didn't watch or read OG Dragon Ball yet so I got these from a respect thread.

Learns the Kamehameha wave right after Roshi did it.

Copies Roshi's afterimage technique.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Can tell Trunk's wasn't gonna hit him by "not feeling any malice".

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided

sigh, those are not martial art feats in a setting where they have to be humanly replicable

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 TakenStew22  Online
Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyways, naruto > luffy > goku. in terms of showing MA feats in a setting where they are human and the MA must be humanly replicable

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't watch or read OG Dragon Ball yet so I got these from a respect thread.

In the manga, there's no "OG Dragon Ball". The Pilaf arc to the Majin Boo arc is all just Dragon Ball.

This thread is bringing back major "Goku vs. Batman H2H" vibes.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@takenstew22 said:

@pantheon-slayer: Who said it had to be pure martial arts?

No Special Powers/abilities. Human only. Pure H2H, the one with the best MA showings that are ''valid'' and ''humanly replicable'', wins of course

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Googled definition:

Martial Arts - various sports, which originated chiefly in Japan, Korea, and China as forms of self-defence or attack

Did Goku copy techniques used for attack and defense? Yes. So they are martial arts.

Does predicting opponents moves help in defense? Absolutely. So it is martial arts.

• actual stance > no stance

?

• . this is 101 martial arts. you got to be an idiot if you think being stance-less is good when lading the first attack

Goku wasn't stance-less. Whole point of that feat was to showcase Goku might look like he just casually stands there for amateours eyes but in reality he has no openings.

• bitting is not a MA

Already addressed, as long as it does damage or helps in defense it is martial arts.

the video was a demonstration of martial arts to someone else, nothing more.

It wasn't martial arts, none of those moves dealt damage to opponent and hardly anything would help defend from attacks with real impact behind them. It was more of a dance than anything else. 99% of fictional martial arts would be next to useless in real life.

they might be dances for you, but they are a billion time better than biting someone.

Last I checked biting someone inflicts pain and damage to an opponent opposed to the cosplayers dancing in your video...

and again, click the secret button and realize how idiotic you sound by telling others to engage against a drunk person who might be possibly armed rather than reach legal authority.

...Where did I told anyone to engage drunk people in a fight? The hell? I just said random drunk person would be more effective in a h2h fight than those cosplayers in your video, which is true.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TakenStew22  Online

@mainjp said:

Were those threads bad?

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@gaoron said:
@pantheon-slayer said:.

Googled definition:

Martial Arts - various sports, which originated chiefly in Japan, Korea, and China as forms of self-defence or attack

Did Goku copy techniques used for attack and defense? Yes. So they are martial arts.

Does predicting opponents moves help in defense? Absolutely. So it is martial arts.

• actual stance > no stance

?

• . this is 101 martial arts. you got to be an idiot if you think being stance-less is good when lading the first attack

Goku wasn't stance-less. Whole point of that feat was to showcase Goku might look like he just casually stands there for amateours eyes but in reality he has no openings.

• bitting is not a MA

Already addressed, as long as it does damage or helps in defense it is martial arts.

the video was a demonstration of martial arts to someone else, nothing more.

It wasn't martial arts, none of those moves dealt damage to opponent and hardly anything would help defend from attacks with real impact behind them. It was more of a dance than anything else. 99% of fictional martial arts would be next to useless in real life.

Last I checked biting someone inflicts pain and damage to an opponent opposed to the cosplayers dancing in your video...

and again, click the secret button and realize how idiotic you sound by telling others to engage against a drunk person who might be possibly armed rather than reach legal authority.

...Where did I told anyone to engage drunk people in a fight? The hell? I just said random drunk person would be more effective in a h2h fight than those cosplayers in your video, which is true.

i want to say two things, first off, why are you responding to me without feats?.

second off, really?, you are that desperate to use google search for broken definitions of what martial arts are?. bet Sumo is best martial art ever. of course, you only need to push your opponent, but hy, it's a sport, and a defense against being pushed and an offense to push others.

anyways. those people are acting, a demonstration of what martial arts should look like from a visual perspective. nothing more. you are taking something that was not directed at you, twisting as if it an actual/practical martial art, and comparing by putting them against a ''drunk thug'' who in your words, ''would beat the shit out of them'', i for once, explained in factual, realistic, and logical reasons why even if that were not to be the case, it would be stupid to fight a drunk thug. demonstrating at how stupid your comparison was

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto>Goku. DB moving is spamming kicks and punches plus he has trouble with people who don't train MA at all.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Were those threads bad?

look at this thread, what you think?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: it's an attack but it takes zero skill.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

Naruto>Goku. DB moving is spamming kicks and punches plus he has trouble with people who don't train MA at all.

they are trying to sell me that ''biting'' is a martial art through google search definitions

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: it's an attack but it takes zero skill.

i sure like how my neighbors baby use goddamn martial arts to bite his enemies, truly. fearsome!

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: i'm gonna be cognitively mature and retrack this to its proper track. do you have MA feats that are humanly replicable for goku or not. if ''biting'' is all of what you have then. then by comparison. Naruto wins this match by having the most impressive MA feats.

do you concede or not?

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i sure like how my neighbors baby use goddamn martial arts to bite his enemies, truly. fearsome!

The argument probably stems from Goku biting a character that for all intents and purposes is supposed to be a skilled combatant, so by biting them, it counts a "skill" feat for Goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto really does use better MA they use traditional style MA and they grapple alot.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@pantheon-slayer said:

The argument probably stems from Goku biting a character that for all intents and purposes is supposed to be a skilled combatant, so by biting them, it counts a "skill" feat for Goku.

it's still biting, if i bite bruce lee, does it mean i have an actual skill?, no. i just bite bruce lee, the next moment i would find my skull crushed.

it's stupid

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@mister_stark said:

Naruto really does use better MA they use traditional style MA and they grapple alot.

i know right?, i used to have the references that the anime base itself from, like barely teen sasuke stance which was a reference to a jacki chan film. if only i had them so i could post them . they were wild!

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to say two things, first off, why are you responding to me without feats?.

Feats were already posted and Naruto has no comeback from them.

second off, really?, you are that desperate to use google search for broken definitions of what martial arts are?.

Desperate? lol I was just educating you, no need to thank me.

bet Sumo is best martial art ever. of course, you only need to push your opponent, but hy, it's a sport, and a defense against being pushed and an offense to to push others.

? Well I bet sumo fighter would win a fight against a drunk person opposed to your cosplayer. 150 kg falling over on you would be dangerous as hell.

anyways. those are people acting, a demonstration of what martial arts should look like from a visual perspective. nothing more.

Point is, those "martial arts" are useless in a fight. It's like saying prequel light saber fights are peak of swordsmanship. It only looks cool but in no way is it suitable in real fight. This video doesn't bring any value to this thread. It made Naruto look worse if anything.

you are taking something that was not directed at you, twisting as if it an actual martial art,

Then why post it? This thread is about who would win a fight not who looks cooler while fighting.

and comparing it to a ''drunk thug fight''.

How about an angry teenager then? Both would win against that cosplayer.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 TakenStew22  Online

@mainjp said:
@pantheon-slayer said:

Tbfh, biting does seem pretty effective in DB lol.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Pantheon-slayer

@gaoron said:
@pantheon-slayer said:

Feats were already posted and Naruto has no comeback from them.

second off, really?, you are that desperate to use google search for broken definitions of what martial arts are?.

Desperate? lol I was just educating you, no need to thank me.

bet Sumo is best martial art ever. of course, you only need to push your opponent, but hy, it's a sport, and a defense against being pushed and an offense to to push others.

? Well I bet sumo fighter would win a fight against a drunk person opposed to your cosplayer. 150 kg falling over on you would be dangerous as hell.

anyways. those are people acting, a demonstration of what martial arts should look like from a visual perspective. nothing more.

Point is, those "martial arts" are useless in a fight. It's like saying prequel light saber fights are peak of swordsmanship. It only looks cool but in no way is it suitable in real fight. This video doesn't bring any value to this thread. It made Naruto look worse if anything.

you are taking something that was not directed at you, twisting as if it an actual martial art,

Then why post it? This thread is about who would win a fight not who looks cooler while fighting.

and comparing it to a ''drunk thug fight''.

How about an angry teenager then? Both would win against that cosplayer.

Biting is not a MA feat. and biting someone leaves your face vulnerable to some serious beat-up, i know i wouldn't waste the chance

yeah, sure. guess my neighbors' baby was a martial artist all along, truly, what an education

visual martial art performance =/= practical martial art. i wonder when will you stop bringing up something that was not directed at you?, or keep twisting it for straws?

didn't know my elementary classmates were all martial artists for knowing how to push back and forward

you brought it up. not me. you aimed for a straw, not me. i addressed the straw privately through spoiler tags, but not you

still bringing it up i see.

please, don't bother to respond if you only have your ''biting'' feat. bring real MA feats or don't.

P.S: you don't need to be FATTIE to Push a FATTIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: You can't really see it in that picture but that Fighter is a huge Naruto and Avatar fan he has Naruto's seal tattood on his stomach.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Gaoron

@pantheon-slayer: So are you going to post any feats for Naruto or keep posting cosplayers dancing?

Also you have yet to counter how Naruto is tagging Goku when he can predict his every move.

Edit. Chill with your biting fetish already. You were the one bringing that up in the first place, all I said is that it's more effective than dance moves which again it is.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. He's literally mastered a Mythical Martial art that takes decades to perfect in about a week. Goku hasnt done anything close to that besides mastering his SSJ forms which I would assume be like mastering the gates only less formation based.

Pantheon-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: You can't really see it in that picture but that Fighter is a huge Naruto and Avatar fan he has Naruto's seal tattood on his stomach.

damn, that's dope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Shairgan can perdict every move Naruto has already countered that besides Goku doesn't perdict every move he gets hit all the time.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: If by "counter" you mean get clowned by then yes, that he did. And Goku getting tagged by others is a skill or superior speed showing for his opponents, nothing to do with Naruto.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Now I'm doubting you've read Naruto, on every fight between the two it's close. And Goku gets tagged all the time that's regard of your excuses how is he going to read every movement perfectly when he doesn't do that to begin with?

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BlackWizzard17

Someone show me feats for Naruto h2h and not feats from everyone in his verse

Annoying how i posted some feats and yet I get called a troll.

Naruto isnt the best in taijutus in his verse he is very dependent on clones and jutus. Goku is an all out fighter ranging from grappling, martial arts and straight up brawling and more.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. He's literally mastered a Mythical Martial art that takes decades to perfect in about a week. Goku hasnt done anything close to that besides mastering his SSJ forms which I would assume be like mastering the gates only less formation based.

goku did the same thing he mastered the kamehameha in one day it took roshi 50 years to master it

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Now I'm doubting you've read Naruto, on every fight between the two it's close.

Nah, Sasuke clowned Naruro both times in taijitsu. Naruto only ever gets behind sharingan with stats advantage (something he doesn't have here) or clones (again doesn't have it here).

Part 1 (starts at 11:25):

Loading Video...

Naruto with speed advantage is hopeless and gets clowned. Tries to "counter" Sasuke with clones (something he doesn't have here) and fails, Sasuke clowns him again and nearly kills him, if not for Kurama saving him and giving him a stat amp he would be dead, they were not close at all.

Part 2:

Loading Video...

Sasuke again clownes Naruto forming hand signs with Naruto's hands and not giving him an opening to form his own. What Naruto does to counter that? Abuses clones again of course. Sasuke fodderizes the clones again. What does Naruto do? Goes for stat boost and cloak because his h2h skills are not enough to compete.

Sasuke and Naruto are not close, Sasuke always shits on Naruto in terms of h2h skill.

And Goku gets tagged all the time that's regard of your excuses how is he going to read every movement perfectly when he doesn't do that to begin with?

He did it 3 seperate times in Super (against Beerus, Hit and Caulifa, two of which had a stat advantage over him too). Again him being tagged is a feat for his opponents not other way around. It's not like sharingan users are untouchable either, they got tagged all the time too. Point is Naruto is proven to have a very hard time against opponents like this as shown above and needs a stat boost or clones to do anything but he doesn't any of this here.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantheon-slayer: he can do all but on a human level.

Basicly he will counter your fighting style at human speeds which isnt a problem becouse naruto and luffy are human level here , too.

You are also confusing using ki with using a brain.

Last time i checked , him being able to finding a counter to a specific fighting style needs a brain not ki.