MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xiokenji said:
@omega_kai said:

@xiokenji: Goku does have omnidirectional blast and he can change the direction of his kamehameha really a Kiaoken blitz should be enough plus he has instant transmission. I would like to see scans of this sneaky rasegan.

Show me him pulling an omnidirectional blast and Naruto has Sage mode which is also not a transformation , but a technique.

On my phone , it happened in Pain's arc twice.

Here you go.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mudamudamuda: Your right you clearly no nothing of DBZ if you didn't know Kiaoken has no effect on Goku's body anymore.

What ? The last time it was seen was against Frieza, and it defiantly has an effect on him .

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Your right you clearly no nothing of DBZ if you didn't know Kiaoken has no effect on Goku's body anymore.

Yeah and Naruto can bust the multi-verse. Of course I don't need to post proof because you would know if you watched Naruto

#Fail

@xiokenji said:
@mudamudamuda said:

People trying to turn this into who trained more for some reason, by that logic Rock Lee should be the strongest Person in Naruto verse.

Off-screen Guy trained the most -cough-

But it's stupid how this turned into a training debate.... since you know , someone who didn't train for a day was able to kill a bunch of Z-fighters and blowup a planet. Oh and for a month was able to wipe out earth and kill almost all Z fighters.(<---------DBZ logic)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah another Goku vs Naruto thread ..........

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By XioKenji

@ugivemethelulz said:

Yeah another Goku vs Naruto thread ..........

This is actually an interesting one , aside from the fact that people spell Goku before reading OP.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: but they been paired up against each other more or equal to goku vs superman after a while it gets redundant

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By PreCrisisBardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side Note: I'll CaV anyone in this.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7547xgpA90

Also, when Goku fought against Frieza 50%, King Kai said that he was using the technique the entire time.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: He constantly trained when in the academy, he just sucked, but he constantly trained to escape his own weakness.

No, Naruto trained in Taijutsu for 2 years straight with Jiraiya, while Goku only trains his physical body as he never is shown learning new H2H combat. Naruto constantly tried to improve himself so he could become Hokage.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Omega_kai

@mudamudamuda: Hmmm, well first off strongest pain body was useless and the others pains had to protect him. Second he had help from the toads. Third Goku isn't a walking corpse he has great sensing capabilities and reflexes he will no when it's coming. Also this isn't a one on one fight but it was sneaky I guess.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: What? That made no sense a simple google search will tell you that Kiaoken no longer effects his body.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@precrisisbardock said:

If anyone agrees to this be sure to tag me

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree to CaV between equal stats Naruto and Goku?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mudamudamuda: Hmmm, well first off strongest pain body was useless and the others pains had to protect. Second he had help from the toads. Third Goku isn't a walking corpse he has great sensing capabilities and reflexes he will no when it's coming. Also this isn't a one on one fight but it was sneaky I guess.

Irrelevant. The fact that Naruto could pull it off against multiple opponents is even more impressive. The toads didn't help him and Naruto doesn't need any toads when he can create a thousand clones he was nerfed against pain because he couldn't make more than 3 clones because of his sage mode being new and him using clones to gather natural energy.

If you want to see it used in 1 Vs 1 fight check, the Neji, Toneri and Kakuzu fights.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: He only pulled pranks and wanted attention, if he did train it was useless, Goku trained with Gohan since toddler years so if we're going by that logic Goku still is superior.

Nope, we saw Naruto actually had a refined style (nothing impressive), but most of the time was focused on Giant Rasengan and controlling 9 tails.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@thedarkpaladin said:

@mudamudamuda: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h7547xgpA90

Also, when Goku fought against Frieza 50%, King Kai said that he was using the technique the entire time.

That wasn't him using Kaio-Ken in the manga, just powering up. And I remember it having side effects on him against Freeza.

@omega_kai said:

@mudamudamuda: What? That made no sense a simple google search will tell you that Kiaoken no longer effects his body.

A simple google search will also tell me that Kaguya is universal and Superman stomps Goku, should I believe that ?

This is a debate, if you can't support your points it's not up to me to do the research. :)

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Omega_kai

@mudamudamuda: Naruto nerfed if he didn't have sage mode he would been wrecked. If the pains were at full power they would have wrecked him Even with sage mode.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Naruto nerfed if he didn't have sage mode he would been wrecked. If the pains were at full power they would have wrecked him Even with sage mode.

These two statements have absolutely nothing to do with the point lol

That's like saying that if Goku didn't have SSJ1 Frieza would have wrecked him.... Ok so what ? What does this have to do with this thread ?

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: He only pulled pranks and wanted attention, if he did train it was useless, Goku trained with Gohan since toddler years so if we're going by that logic Goku still is superior.

Nope, we saw Naruto actually had a refined style (nothing impressive), but most of the time was focused on Giant Rasengan and controlling 9 tails.

He still trained to his limit and eventually his training impacted on him. Goku =/= Gohan, neither are the same age, and u and me both know Piccolo was the one who trained him in toddler years.

Naruto still trained in more H2H than Goku and has mastered Frog Kata as well.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I'm not gonna turn this into a Goku vs Superman debate. Yamaha could solo the narutoverse kiakoken has no effect on his body nuff said this is current Goku. Are you a troll or something?

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...There's about nothing goku has going for him here. Only thing he had on naruto is power and speed, that equalized naruto wrecks him badly.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By XioKenji

@omega_kai said:

@mudamudamuda: I'm not gonna turn this into a Goku vs Superman debate. Yamaha could solo the narutoverse kiakoken has no effect on his body nuff said this is current Goku. Are you a troll or something?

You're either one of these 3 :

1-Ignorant on Narutoverse(High probability)

2-A DBZ fanboy(High probability)

3-A fail troll.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: You said Naruto was nerfed against pain when he obviously wasn't.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royrodgersmcfreely: What? I'm talking about the OG Gohan, the one that raised Goku.

No he didn't, he literally trained in h2h once with the old frog. That's the only notable thing. Meanwhile Goku has techniques like Meteor Combination and afterimage technique.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I do remember it having some side effects when he went Kaioken×20. On earth, King Kai warned him not to go past a double. The fact that he was able to go ×20 indicates he most likely got used to the toll it takes on his body during his flight to Namek.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: The Narutoverse is weak af their just a little bit higher than street level. How am I troll when your saying Kayuga is universal.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#88  Edited By Terrortuga

@xiokenji: The Narutoverse is weak af their just a little bit higher than street level. How am I troll when your saying Kayuga is universal.

lol .

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Namek Saga he could go up to x10 with no side effects cause of his gravity training.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Touche
Touche

We're pretty much done here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@precrisisbardock said:

@royrodgersmcfreely:

No he didn't, he literally trained in h2h once with the old frog. That's the only notable thing.

False. Taijutsu and h2h is an inherent part of academy training, they even spar regularly.

Meanwhile Goku has techniques like Meteor Combination and afterimage technique.

Uzumaki barriage variations, and actual clones instead of afterimages.

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_kai: That seems reasonable. After he went ×20, he did seem pretty worn out, though not as bad as on earth when he fought Vegeta.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Omega_kai

@princearagorn1: But Naruto has never really displayed any decent Taijustu until the Last. Only time I think he did before that was in the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@omega_kai said:

@mudamudamuda: You said Naruto was nerfed against pain when he obviously wasn't.

I said that he couldn't make more than 2-3 clones to fight in sage mode, which is obviously right.

@omega_kai said:

Post your proof then. Don't expect me to take your words for it when there is 0 evidence to support your claims.

Also, with the underlined part, if there is a troll here it must be you lol

@thedarkpaladin said:

@mudamudamuda: I do remember it having some side effects when he went Kaioken×20. On earth, King Kai warned him not to go past a double. The fact that he was able to go ×20 indicates he most likely got used to the toll it takes on his body during his flight to Namek.

He also seemed in pain after using Kaio-Ken 10 although not as bad as x20. The Kaio-ken argument is arguing semantics anyway. Because Kyuubi mode and 6 paths mode aren't transformations either, just chakra enveloping his body.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@princearagorn1: Meteor Combination > Uzumaki barrage (which IIRC he doesn't even use anymore), finishing moves like Turtle Kick would wreck him.

Also, Naruto was terrible at everything at the academy, unless you wanna show me some decent Taijutsu from Academy Naruto.

Clones are weaksauce and if all the clones jump on the afterimage what happens then? They get popped.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: But Naruto has never really displayed any decent Taijustu until the Last. Only time I think he did before that was in the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

you're already contradicting yourself. He has held off deva path in taijutsu when his sage mode ran out. You can find taijutsu in most of his fights really.

RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers