• Random Encounter
  • Who Wins and Why?

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (5563 posts) - - Show Bio

17 can win but goku probably will win

if 17 uses one of his self destructs its game over

Goku 7/10

#3 Posted by malikc6 (707 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goku should be able to go Kaoi-Kenx20 considering just how well 17 did against Jiren, and Goku wasn't doing any damage to Jiren whatsoever. In any case, I think it could go virtually either way with 17 having limitless stamina and very decent defenses (chi barriers), but Goku has more fighting experience and a variety of many techniques he could use. 50/50.

#4 Edited by omriamar (5948 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue can beat him

#5 Posted by thegreatlordd (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

17 is around Blue Tier (give or take), but not SSBKX10 Tier, Goku should take this.

Avatar image for goldencellform2
#6 Posted by GoldenCellForm2 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 17 is equal to a serious SSJ Blue so anything around or above Kaio Ken amped SSJ Blue would beat 17. 17 was just very versatile with his uniqueness of never running out of ammo and an incredibly durable Shield, but to put him on the level of SSJ Blue KK level because he managed to block an attack from Jiren via Shield would not be right. He can endure such attacks that are more powerful than him because of his powerful Shield not because he himself is as powerful as the said attack.

#7 Posted by Shenron007 (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Andriod 17 >>> Jiren >>> moving ui Goku >>> kefla 2 >>> Dyspo >>> GOLDEN FRIEZA >>> RB Vegeta >>> Toppo >>> defensive ui goku.

Frièza is as strong as mui goku as he claimed he would kill jiren if it wasn't for the tournament rules.

#8 Edited by Scotchbear (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

This arena favors goku by huge amounts

17 relies on strategy and constant movement to beat people.

This arena gives him no room

Goku clocks him hard

#9 Posted by Scotchbear (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: actually final form Frieza+ssj goku>jiren>17

Ssj goku stomps MUI Goku

#10 Posted by ComicGirl21 (644 posts) - - Show Bio

I hardly doubt Goku in kaiokenx10 will be able to get past 17's shields if full power Toppo and Anilaza couldnt. This will be a problem for Goku.

#11 Posted by thegreatlordd (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Andriod 17 >>> Jiren >>> moving ui Goku >>> kefla 2 >>> Dyspo >>> GOLDEN FRIEZA >>> RB Vegeta >>> Toppo >>> defensive ui goku.

Frièza is as strong as mui goku as he claimed he would kill jiren if it wasn't for the tournament rules.

Lol, you have a great sense of humor.

#12 Posted by Oreoghoul (705 posts) - - Show Bio

This arena favors goku by huge amounts

17 relies on strategy and constant movement to beat people.

This arena gives him no room

Goku clocks him hard

They aren't restricted to the platform only

#13 Edited by Chronicplane (6692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Goku wins this while I do believe 17 would stand a solid chance of beating Goku in Blue Form adding KK on top of that gives him a massive power advantage although 17 does have some redeeming qualities which I'll quickly list off.

• + He's more strategic and analytical than Goku
  • + Trumps him in endurance and defense thanks to his infinite Stamina and Energy barriers
  • + Self destruct can obliterate Goku (Although I don't think he'd use such a move on one of his closest allies and wouldn't put himself at risk under normal conditions)

However Goku has advantages that benefit him way more in this scenario and certain areas where 17 is at a disadvantage.

• - Environment ultimately benefits Goku more than 17 being very narrow and small leaves little to no options for 17 to exploit and allows Goku to focus on his opponent with no room to escape.
  • - Due to KKx10 Goku has an enormous power advantage over 17 including physicals (especially speed) which simply trump 17's advantages
  • - Is a better fighter in martial arts combat/H2H.

Goku wins this 7/10, Not a stomp but I simply don't see him loosing with KK he'd have to work for it but his advantages over 17 he simply overwhelms him. The only ways I could see 17 winning is If he either self destructs or attempts to outlast him both options that won't work in this scenario.

#14 Posted by Shenron007 (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotchbear: that scene with 100% frieza and ssj goku: frieza said Jiren doesn't seem as strong as before,yet jiren disagreed with him. how ssj goku and 100% frieza got him of the ring was major bllsht.

#15 Posted by Oreoghoul (705 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Slade-Prime (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins.

#17 Posted by blackknighting (367 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate that power creeper, Goku turns him into oil.

#18 Edited by CaptFalcon725 (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007 said:

MUI Goku>True Serious Jiren>>(Final Before MUI) UI Omen Goku>>Jiren before the last boost>(End of Super) RB/SSJB Beyond Vegeta>(End of Super) SSJB Kaioken x20 Goku>(End of Super) Golden Frieza>(End of Super) SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku (roughly equal to) Sort-of-GofD Toppo (roughly equal) SSJ2 Kefla>>>Dyspo (Roughly Equal To) SSJB Goku/Vegeta

There I fixed it.

I could throw other characters in here.

#19 Posted by Castiel_18 (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#20 Posted by Shenron007 (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: you haven't listed 17,

and the and the Andriod done things non of the others can tank. except for Jiren and Mui Goku.

#21 Posted by Dession_Viper (742 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku should be able to handle 17 in his SSG form.

#22 Posted by Tiramisu (333 posts) - - Show Bio

SSB Goku can probably win.

#23 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

17 would beat SSJG Goku with little difficulty. The comparison being that all of SSJG Goku's attacks against a suppressed Jiren were blocked with one finger. On the flip side 17 did better against a powered up Jiren.

As for the question itself. Goku Kaio-Ken x10 should take this.

#24 Posted by Dession_Viper (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@dession_viper said:

17 would beat SSJG Goku with little difficulty. The comparison being that all of SSJG Goku's attacks against a suppressed Jiren were blocked with one finger. On the flip side 17 did better against a powered up Jiren.

As for the question itself. Goku Kaio-Ken x10 should take this.

Same reason Jiren had to block Base tired Vegeta's attacks but was able to tank ssj and ssj2 goku's punches like nothing.

#25 Posted by thegreatlordd (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725:

MUI Goku>True Serious Jiren

This was not his "true serious" power but rather his Hidden Power that was triggered by remembering his past trauma.

Loading Video...

130 Preview refers to the battle as "breaking both their limits."

Loading Video...

He used his full power back in Episode 129 with the Crimson Aura.

No Caption Provided

MUI Goku was also only greater with the friendship/rage boost, prior to it he was getting overwhelmed.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Golden Frieza>(End of Super) SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku (roughly equal to) Sort-of-GofD Toppo (roughly equal)

What's the basis for these statements?

#26 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegreatlordd I did that in a rush let me edit.

MUI Goku>True Serious Jiren>>(Final Before MUI) UI Omen Goku>>Jiren before the last boost>(End of Super) RB/SSJB Beyond Vegeta>(End of Super)> SSJB Kaioken x20 Goku> Sort-of-GofD Toppo (End of Super) Golden Frieza> (End of Super) Android 17 (roughly equal to) (End of Super) SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku (roughly equal) SSJ2 Kefla>>>Dyspo (Roughly Equal To) SSJB Goku/Vegeta

There I fixed it.

Golden Frieza during the Resurrection F arc was stronger than SSJB Goku or Vegeta but had not mastered the form.

True Golden Frieza is at least on par with SSJB Goku but I feel like Android 17 is roughly equal to True Golden Frieza and SSJB Kaioken x10 Goku.

Kefla is tough to scale because she was a plot device. Dyspo is fodder.
And for MUI Goku to have that extra boost him, he's more powerful than the True Serious Jiren.

It was all extra boosts for plot's sake, but it's still canon but tough to scale.

#27 Posted by thegreatlordd (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725:

And for MUI Goku to have that extra boost him, he's more powerful than the True Serious Jiren.

It was all extra boosts for plot's sake, but it's still canon but tough to scale.

It's not his "true serious", he was serious since Episode 127, it is his Limit Breaking Power.

It can be scaled as Nakama/Friend boost MUI Goku > Limit Breaker Jiren > Standard MUI Goku.

#28 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725:

It's not his "true serious", he was serious since Episode 127, it is his Limit Breaking Power.

It can be scaled as Nakama/Friend boost MUI Goku > Limit Breaker Jiren > Standard MUI Goku.

Semantics, so I will agree to agree. LOL

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#29 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9842 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

If 17 uses his rasengan, then it’s game over

#30 Posted by crash_ (9278 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12869 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku doesn't need kaioken.

#32 Posted by EmpressOfDread (7773 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by Gaoron (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not fair with kaioken.