PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mfw people believe if you dodge light you're not FTL

Mfw people believe if you blow up a moon you can't blow up a moon

Mfw people believe if Kaioken lasts for a heartbeat it really doesn't last for a heartbeat.

Mfw people believe anyone from Naruto is past Moonbusters level

Mfw one of the weakest fighters in DB can beat everyone in naruto.

Mfw This the 7th post in the past week with the same battle.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By midnightdragon18

@darthvxder: that didn't tell me how fast they are. Give me a reasonable estimate of what you think they are...you'll see wht later. Also even though there was no time given we can still make reasonable estimation through logically thinking. Lets take master roshi's kamehameha.i don't think it took any longer than 5-10 seconds. Givenn the circumstances. Goku had just transformed into a great ape. Roshi needed a fast way to destroy the moon, if roshi just stood there for a minute while his kamehameha travel,great ape goku would of killed him and all the citizens.

Anyway give me a reason estimate of naruto and sasuke's speed and a reasonable estimate of how long it took roshi's kamehameha to reach the moon.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-.- really ?

2 guys who are not even moon level vs 2 guys who can easily handle planet level destroying attacks.

Even BOZ Piccolo

"Not even moon level"....

Naruto alone - in less than base power - has managed to overpower and tank attacks capable of destroying the moon, as well as having been explicitly stated and shown to have more power output than a weapon capable of vaporizing the moon.

And how would Piccolo - or Goku/Vegeta - survive or defend any of the following:

- Gudoudama

- Soul steal

- Genjutsu

- Amaterasu

- Sealing

Valaraukar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga Vegeta solos the HST.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By midnightdragon18

@etheral_dreams: they would dodge them, none of those attacks are as fast as a casual ki blast, read post 52 and give me your estimate...you'll see why.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Naruro doesnt have moon level durability. He pverpowrred/tanked an attack that could cut the moon in half. The amount of energy required to actually bust the moon is exponentially dofferent from a attack that could cut it in half iirc.

When was that stated? I don't remember.

- didn't guy destroy madaras iirc? What's the best thing they've tanked?

- Soul steal is a optipn. Didn't they Ned to be in close range to do it though? I only remember nagato doing it from a distance.

- Genjutsu could be argued. Itd really a no limits fallacy at this point.

- amaterasu has no feats to say it even hurts the team.

The only factor I see in this fight is sasuke and his teleportation. And his genjutsu.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: oh I see nevermind then. Why Do People gotta use mist powerful naruto characters and put them against weak versions of dbz characters?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Sy8000  Online

Goku and Vegat can still both solo.

kinhachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since naruto can't learn it and sasuke doesn't know how to use izanagi or if they get hit with amateratsu then goku and vegeta will win easily

But if ur going by universal energy then it would mean goku and vegeta could be caught in a genjutsu then I would say naruto and sasuke.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@midnightdragon18: Ki beams don't have a set speed, and on top of that, both Naruto and Sasuke can teleport. @kingh: Guy never broke through Gudoudamas. They destroy matter on an atomic+ level on contact, and have been shown to disentegrate everything that doesn't contain senjutsu (even planets in the case of Kaguya's Gudoudama.)

2. Any Rinnegan user can long-range soul steal.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: You want a number? I dont have one. I dont know the exact length of countires in Naruto or how fast they were talking. It would all be fan calc.

Also logic=/=speculation. You can say 10secs, I can say 30 and you wont have anything to refute that because there is no proof on how fast it was.

Precog and instant teleportation already give Sasuke the speed advantage over anyone here. If you could please provide something so we could continue our debate that would be nice.

I wont say they are "this" fast because there is nothing to suggest my number is spot on. Has Goku or Vegeta traveled countries in mere seconds before by Saiyan Saga? I dont think they have but I could be wrong. Naruto and Sasuke have fought on par with Madara who before becoming a jin was reacting easily to teleportation from behind and he wasnt expecting it.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: You want a number? I dont have one. I dont know the exact length of countires in Naruto or how fast they were talking. It would all be fan calc.

Also logic=/=speculation. You can say 10secs, I can say 30 and you wont have anything to refute that because there is no proof on how fast it was.

Precog and instant teleportation already give Sasuke the speed advantage over anyone here. If you could please provide something so we could continue our debate that would be nice.

I wont say they are "this" fast because there is nothing to suggest my number is spot on. Has Goku or Vegeta traveled countries in mere seconds before by Saiyan Saga? I dont think they have but I could be wrong. Naruto and Sasuke have fought on par with Madara who before becoming a jin was reacting easily to teleportation from behind and he wasnt expecting it.

The only estimate I can give is Snake Way... King Kai stated that it would take approximately 2 days for Goku to reach the Otherworld Check in Station from his planet. Snake Way is 625,000 miles long.

Ryokuma3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Goku and Vegeta. Roshi easily VAPORIZED the moon in seconds. I know the anime doesn't show it time and time again, but the blast are most certainly faster than light. Along with light speeds, their destructive power should be around planet level during the Sayian Saga. I doubt Naruto or Sasuke have a GOOD answer for light speed planetary blasts.

Athough, a good key factor in this fight would be mostly Sasuke with his rinnegan and telepotation. IF Sasuke knows what he's up against, he can maybe make up a plan to turn the fight around. He would have to think of some good plans though, as I said, these are light speed planetary blast that we're talking about.

I'm giving this to Goku and Vegeta ehhhh....8/10-ish

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fights been done too much.

Internet breaks

@scouterv said:

People complaining about Flame Wars...arguably just as worse as the people flaming.

Anyway, I give it to team DBZ.

Way I see it, Goku was fast enough to dodge light as a kid. Ergo, FTL. I don't see anyone keeping up with him and Vegeta here.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You must REALLY hate Naruto and Sasuke if you're putting them up against Goku and Vegeta, even from the saiyan saga. You're putting two planet busters up against two mountain busters. I didn't read all the comments, but I feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks team Naruto can win this, let alone last a whole minute.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: even 23rd Goku can destroy the moon with his Super Kamehameha, Naruto took a moon splitting attack, no where near a moon vaporizing attack that shockwave reached earth.

Piccolo can seal people, so can roshi in the evil containment wave, for Amaterasu, heat that struggles to burn down trees -.- yeah Goku and Vegeta wouldn't even notice that, they use energy in there attacks, takes a lot more energy to vaporize the moon then what the surface of the sun puts out.

They have shown soul steal resistance against Bibidi who done it to Vegeta and Bibidi can talk to entire planets with his TP and do lots of things since he was a magical Ki user.

Fact is a single punch or blast and good bye Naruto team, even 23rd Goku can take them out

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fools think the Truth seeking orbs disintegrate matter on a atomic level when was that ever stated? I hate when people create their own story and powers from a manga. I'll go with what corresponds with statements and feats so in other words Manga facts.

Truth seeking Orbs: delete whatever they touch stated by Minato who is one of the most knowledgeable characters. Tobirama's statement: "Onmyōdon.....turn all ninjutsu to nothing". Minato statement: "near limitless form" so they have nigh limitless expansion.

Onmyōdon is Causality Manipulation... It's the basic principle behind all ninjutsu, it ovverides other powers as it's the driving force behind all of them. It negates other powers. All of this is supported by the manga.

DB says that Naruto, Madara, and Obito are using the power of the universe...well Madara and Obito are using the Juubi and it was stated that Juubi is nature itself so when using the power of the universe they are referring to the Juubi. Hagoromo inherited Juubi chakra just like Indra inherited all of Hagoromo's power.

So the Truth seeking orbs use causality manipulation with other forms of hax and power and are universal.

People can go ahead and speculate all year and all week about speed but let me tell ya its pointless mainly because there's not much support on both sides. Well Naruto evaded a light speed swing but people will ignore that.

Hope this information was helpful.

Who wins I say Team Naruto as I only talked about one specific ability and already team Goku had no chance of overcoming that power. I can go on and provide facts but in the end people will always have their bias opinions.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Goku and Vegeta wins, anybody who think differently need to read about fallacies.Also 2000 post

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You must REALLY hate Naruto and Sasuke if you're putting them up against Goku and Vegeta, even from the saiyan saga. You're putting two planet busters up against two mountain busters. I didn't read all the comments, but I feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks team Naruto can win this, let alone last a whole minute.

Naruto and Sasuke were above mountain level before they got their power ups.

Plus what's their answer for genjutsu?

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Eddy_Newgate

@saint_of_origin:

dbz wasn't light speed until raditz saga...proof of this is that when goku died and crossed snake way in 2 days after his training with king kai (snake way is 1/4 of the length of the whole north quadrant, which contains many galaxies this is on a map that toriyama drew himself portraying the DBU) and kaioken only lasts a heartbeat and his fights were pretty long in kaioken vs vegeta...also piccolo shot a moon busting attack casually, hitting the moon in 2 seconds that's 1/2 the speed of light...raditz dodged piccolos special beam cannon which was stronger and faster than piccolos moon busting attack...

you can argue that naruto have pre-cog but so does goku he was trained to read minds and movements and can sense energy and react to MFL speed, and as a saiyan its in their blood to fight they can mimic other techniques and see flaws and weaknesses in every move...like advanced observation haki...naruto would get speed blitzed because they can't react to their speeds...db characters can also absorb energy as goku and roshi have both demonstrated (roshi absorbed lightning and king piccolos demons attacks and goku being his pupil and via spirit bomb...

as for being able to damage db characters I don't really see that happening but only because by saiyan saga both these characters have planetary level+ durability which no one in naruto has even come close to showing...this is proven when vegeta threw a galick gun capable of blowing up the earth, but goku retaliated with a kamehameha x4 which overpowered vegetas attack and sent vegeta flying into the sky and he tanked the hit...the best feat currently in naruto is a moon bust...and thats being generous since the moon was hollow, falling apart and only sliced in half...master roshi blew up the moon in DB and he himself flat out said I can't do jack shit to the saiyans...genjutsus are useless too because even if chakra = ki (which it doesn't) goku and vegeta have full control of their ki so they can't be affected...goku and vegeta both have TP resistance and mastery over their ki, toriyama stated in an interview that to utilize ki, you must have complete control over energy, courge and mind...meaning you must have more ki than the other to effect them...so unless sasuke & naruto have more ki than goku and vegeta (LOL) then nothing is gonna work on a physical, mental or spirtual level...they physically and mentally cannot affect them and goku and vegeta have more willpower (courage) than team 1...truth seeking balls won't work either as they don't destroy things on contact all the time like when gai punched madara through a TSB and he didn't disintegrate and obitos didn't disintegrate until after he went jyuubito...also they only work on ninjutsu it was stated in the manga...meaning ki atacks can bypass them...also implying that if youre fast enough (which goku and vegeta are by a mile for reasons I stated above) and if your striking power and taijutsu is good enough (which it is by a mile, considering moon busting++ attacks didn't even faze nappa but goku gives him the smack down and paralysed him and vegeta no showed the same hits, which is why goku went kaioken x3 which boosts ALL stats by designated number for a heartbeat, and that goku and vegeta have been fighting their whole lives able to withstand 10x earth gravity easily and trained so intensely that goku acquired strength that would take 1000s of years to obtain, stated by King kai) you can bypass them even further...as you can see truth seeking balls are far from broken...susanoo is not doing much unless it can tank punches that are capable of hurting people with moon - planet durability...which raikage isnt capable of so thats no problem for team 2...

pretty much all naruto techniques cannot be executed quick enough to catch a dbz character they are already FTL travel speed and MFTL combat speed by saiyan saga, naruto has not shown anything near this...so even if they do work they couldnt pull it off in time...to evenly match dbz you have to literally limit all their stats otherwise it's a mismatch...the only characters you could really use are 23 budokai characters and even then db win with med to high difficulty, anything raditz saga+ is a slaughter...what's to stop them both shooting a planet busting+ homing ki blast thats MFL, there is no defence for that...but those are good points

PS this is for ALL the deluded naruto fanboys who use NLFs and people in general who had any doubt about the outcome

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Yay, this is back....

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a mismatch I REPEAT NOT A MISMATCH, However vegeta and goku win with mid difficulty.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Sy8000  Online

F*ck it. Honestly these versions of Goku and Vegeta aren't durable enough to tank Gudodama and don't have an answer for Genjutsu or getting sealed in the moon.

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saiyans should win

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Naruto and Sasuke

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

F*ck it. Honestly these versions of Goku and Vegeta aren't durable enough to tank Gudodama and don't have an answer for Genjutsu or getting sealed in the moon.

They just destroy the moon lol.

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Dbz characters are versatile. Just going to put that out there. Afterimages, Destructo Disks, Solar Flares, Beam attacks, Wave Attacks, Hype Rock Telekinesis, hype eye beams, able to create fire, able to put out fire with ki waves, able to focus ki into different points in their body, kaio Ken, moon spawning, great ape transformations, fast as hell, invisible force waves, ki sensing, toooooo many ways these two can win.

Legit if these two get pushed for whatever reason, like if that even somehow happens, Goku can multiply his entire power level by 4, and Vegeta can multiply his entire power level by 10. Keep in mind Vegeta is able to point at people and make them explode.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to be this guy but this is already drawn out and it needs some good 'ol ABC logic like any Dragon Ball thread to end it.

Mid Power Master Roshi/Jackie Chun (Destroyed Moon) <<<<<< Saiyan Saga Piccolo (Destroyed moon) <<< Nappa <<< Vegeta (Able to blow up planets -- statements are to be trusted in DB) =< Goku Kaioken x3 <<<<<<<<<< Vegeta Great Ape (10x stronger than base level)

That's levels and levels beyond moon busting which is already near the limit of Naruto's most powerful characters. Naruto team can only win if they instantly turn to Genjutsu (totally not in character) and that only works if in this battle, ki = chakra.

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@etheral_dreams: Ki blasts totally have set speeds. Some are faster than light, some are half the speed of light. Some are the speed of light, some are literally lights, some are stated to move as fast as light.

Kamehameha reaching the sun in like 30 seconds is not to be trifled with.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: I feel like Gen would work on them but they are used to extreme pain anyways. The shape Vegeta was in when he was entering his pod was far worse than any genjutsu could possibly muster.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ki blasts are at least cellular. Anyone who has been vaporized by a Ki blast was left with no remains. At all. No ash. Nothing. Ki blasts seeeem like they can remove matter. But that's up for debate.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typical Sasuke fan. Genjutsu > all

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: I feel like Gen would work on them but they are used to extreme pain anyways. The shape Vegeta was in when he was entering his pod was far worse than any genjutsu could possibly muster.

Not just that but Goku has already gotten used to the pain of 10x gravity.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Sy8000  Online

@jgames said:
@highaccuser said:

They just destroy the moon lol.

They'd get crushed by the gravitational pressure.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@precrisisbardock: I can dodge a Usain Bolt charging in straight line towards me but I sure as hell can't run faster than him. I'd say raditz is around 2/3-1/2 light speed.

Maybe 3/4

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Sy8000  Online
Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Sy8000  Online
iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: incoherence wasn't the intention and I'm sorry it's long but it pretty much explains it all...but it's up to you