Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Naruto and Sasuke at there strongest
  2. Goku and Vegeta are Saiyan saga (No great ape forms)
  3. In character
  4. Win by any means
  5. Planet is indestructible
  6. They fight here:
No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fights been done too much.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@drago666: You're gonna regret this....

DBZ Fans and Naruto Fans do NOT mix well.

Anyway, Goku or Vegeta Solo because apparently Goku was FTL pre DBZ, let alone here. So yeah.

No Caption Provided

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta got this.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Goku and Vegeta are not FTL, saying that they win

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta stomp.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Internet breaks

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke.... Too versatile

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta slaughter them.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Milliardo

A Naruto vs DBZ thread...2 of the most flamey-est animes in Comicvine history vs each other

.......welp

No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Naruto vs DBZ thread...2 of the most flamey-est animes in Comicvine history vs each other

.......welp

No Caption Provided

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jgames

As long as Loki D, Kirbstomp and Hulkage not here wanking, everything should be fine...... oh god dammit. Welp at least is not the other 2 who claim them to be universe level, and at least Hulkage is logical

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc@k4tzm4n@saren@god_spawn Please lock this thread before it gets out of hand. -_- I'd flag but I've been flagging a lot lately (For similar reasons to this)

DB Fans believe DB Characters are FTL and are probably not going to convince Naruto fans of this.

Naruto fans believe Naruto Characters can hurt DB Characters and are probably not going to convince DB fans of this.

As people earlier have pointed out, it most likely will end in a flame war as the OP didn't nerf, or empower either side and even I'll admit that Naruto isn't on DB's level without some kind of equal footing to start out off of.

As far as I can tell, with these conditions, it's a mismatch because Naruto characters cannot hope to react to FTL combat speeds, which although inconsistent, seems to be a logical argument.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Yes but as we know both sides have their fair share of illogical, flame war starting fans. Even I lose my cool after dealing with DB fans after a while. Without equalizers of some kind, this thread is going to just be Naruto fans and DB Fans flaming about combat speed and durability.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sophia is right here. Goku and Vegeta would fight each other first.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and vegeta should win

I can't see naruto or sasuke tanking a full power kamehameha or galick gun

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku & Vegeta fight & there fight kills Naruto & Sasuke as a side effect..

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta could one-shot with a moderately charged attack. Goku could one-shot at Kaio Ken times 4 if he's somehow pushed to go that far. This isn't even taking into account the speed disparity. Both Goku and Vegeta solo.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no fight, because they're in character... Goku and Vegeta are NOT going to be teaming up.

However, assuming that they did team up (Which they wouldn't) Dragon Ball wins.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and especially Sasuke are to versatile to lose here. They are also pretty fast and no Goku and Vegeta are not FTL and noone has a scan to prove it.

XImpossibruX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XImpossibruX

Naruto and especially Sasuke are to versatile to lose here. They are also pretty fast and no Goku and Vegeta are not FTL and noone has a scan to prove it.

Of course they're not FTL, but still a hell of a lot faster than Team 2.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta are NOT FTL. I'm a big DBZ fan, and even I admit that that is wanking. However, they are still faster than Team 2. As XImpossibruX has stated.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Loki_D

Naruto negates any ATTACK thrown by Z team and Sasuke claps GG

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: A lot faster is a big statement when you cant really pin point a specific speed on any of the teams. Seems like opinion to me unless you could provide me with something that says otherwise ofcourse. Anyways I'm willing to say they are faster but not by much and wont really matter because team 2 has precog.

I dont think team 1 has the arsenal to deal with Sasukes versatility and Narutos firepower.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Yes but as we know both sides have their fair share of illogical, flame war starting fans. Even I lose my cool after dealing with DB fans after a while. Without equalizers of some kind, this thread is going to just be Naruto fans and DB Fans flaming about combat speed and durability.

True, there are people who use ridiculous math to justify DBZ characters as galaxy-universe buster. Well I know most people are knowledgeable of both series to make a educated decision with logical reason.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Devoted_Rogue

@jgames said:

@saint_of_origin said:

True, there are people who use ridiculous math to justify DBZ characters as galaxy-universe buster. Well I know most people are knowledgeable of both series to make a educated decision with logical reason.

I find it hilarious about how people claim DBZ characters to be universe busters... makes me shake my head Lol.

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

I find it hilarious about how people claim DBZ characters to be universe busters... makes me shake my head Lol.

I know right it's pretty sad

@ximpossibrux: A lot faster is a big statement when you cant really pin point a specific speed on any of the teams. Seems like opinion to me unless you could provide me with something that says otherwise ofcourse. Anyways I'm willing to say they are faster but not by much and wont really matter because team 2 has precog.

I dont think team 1 has the arsenal to deal with Sasukes versatility and Narutos firepower.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god dammit they here, ready for universe wanking fanboys troll.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: So I'm a fanboy wanker now? Tell me more...

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: how fast do you think naruto and sasuke Are

Another question-logically how long do you think master roshi and piccolo's beams took to reach the moon.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Naruto and Sasuke are fast enough to travel countries before a small conversation between Kakashi and SO6P is over. Combat wise they were fast enough to keep up wit Madara who could at the very least see Gai coming and Gai was bending reality with his speed/force (no pun intended).

Piccolos beam could have taken a second, maybe 30, maybe a minute. Noone knows because there is no time stated in the manga. I know where youre going with this and its all speculation.

Anyways let me remind you all that DBZ characters at this point in the manga are extremely vulnerable to physical attacks compared to energy attacks. Nappa started bleeding after hitting pillars/rocks. Vegeta got cut by a regular sword by a nobody because his tail wasnt covered by his armor.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP pics of Goku/Vegeta is from Kai and in the anime Piccolo's moon buster is FTL.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SonDeathEater

@darthvxder said:

@midnightdragon18: Naruto and Sasuke are fast enough to travel countries before a small conversation between Kakashi and SO6P is over. Combat wise they were fast enough to keep up wit Madara who could at the very least see Gai coming and Gai was bending reality with his speed/force (no pun intended).

Piccolos beam could have taken a second, maybe 30, maybe a minute. Noone knows because there is no time stated in the manga. I know where youre going with this and its all speculation.

Anyways let me remind you all that DBZ characters at this point in the manga are extremely vulnerable to physical attacks compared to energy attacks. Nappa started bleeding after hitting pillars/rocks. Vegeta got cut by a regular sword by a nobody because his tail wasnt covered by his armor.

I don't know why you bring up speculating time periods since you're doing the exact same thing for Naruto.Gai bending space with his speed is nonquantative.

Saiyan Tails are naturally weak.Goku as a kid took an axe to the head with no cuts, but his Tail in his great Ape form got cut by Puar(transformed as a pair of scissors) who doesn't get any power up boost by transforming mind you. It's obvious Puar and Oolong are incredibly weak too when Oolong transformed to a giant robot but was easily scared by Goku, just by destroying 3 bricks with one finger.

Nappa was kicked once into a mountain by Gohan.It was the only scan where Nappa got hit staright into an object and it was probably because Gohan *kicked* him.

I think you're referring to Vegeta which I would reference again that Goku's hits were the ones that hurt Vegeta.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku or Vegeta solo with easy

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sauske got this

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People complaining about Flame Wars...arguably just as worse as the people flaming.

Anyway, I give it to team DBZ.

Way I see it, Goku was fast enough to dodge light as a kid. Ergo, FTL. I don't see anyone keeping up with him and Vegeta here.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: nah, you not the worse, when I see your comments I don't cringe, unlike some other people

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta takes it!!!!!

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-.- really ?

2 guys who are not even moon level vs 2 guys who can easily handle planet level destroying attacks.

Even BOZ Piccolo handles them easily with a casual blast

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the same goku and vegeta with a power level above frieza? The same frieza who effortlessly released a planet size amount of ki with 1 finger? Please don't let it be that same goku and vegeta

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the same goku and vegeta with a power level above frieza? The same frieza who effortlessly released a planet size amount of ki with 1 finger? Please don't let it be that same goku and vegeta

No, this is Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta. Pre-Namek.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 planet busters vs 2 not even moon busters, the moon is 1.23 percent mass of earth.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: considering roshi and piccolo were casual moon level ... dbz team releases a wide ki explosion. Super explosion wave. GG. No way in hell dbz are getting tagged here. They sense power levels and would know where they are at all times. Have the durability to survive any attack the ninja can dish out. Ki shields etc... competition 0!!

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DBZ win this assuming they can work together rather than fighting each other.

And by the way, shortly before the Saiyan Saga when Goku was running the snake way you can calculate pretty accurately how fast he is by how quickly he ran it. At the bare minimum it was 17 times the speed of sound and that is not factoring in rest periods which we know he took, and the fact that he said he wasn't going all out. Didn't factor them in because it never say's how long he rested. I won't put any other calculations but that one is beyond question.

We also know that Piccolo's moon busting attack traveled faster than light in the anime because it reached the moon and destroyed it in under a second.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truth Seeking Balls + Genjutsu could pose problems for the DBZ Team, but their DC and Speed should grant them the win.

Really it comes down to Goku and Vegeta's stats outweighing Naruto and Sasuke's hax.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: considering roshi and piccolo were casual moon level ... dbz team releases a wide ki explosion. Super explosion wave. GG. No way in hell dbz are getting tagged here. They sense power levels and would know where they are at all times. Have the durability to survive any attack the ninja can dish out. Ki shields etc... competition 0!!

I argued that DBZ would win this... I was simply pointing out that this was pre-Namek Goku and Vegeta. Also, at this point in time, Vegeta cannot sense ki. Remember, he was still relying on a scouter up until he got to Namek.