Goku (Super manga) vs Goku (Super Anime)

• 66 results
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Universes greatest martial artist Fights himself from a slightly different Universe.

No Caption Provided

Both get Anime and Manga Feats up until the start of Super then they only get feats from the Super manga and Super Anime respectively. No Movie Feats for either.

Round 1 - Anime Goku only Get's Feats up to where Manga Goku is, and vice versa if the manga passes the Anime at some point.

Round 2 - Both get the totality of whatever feats they have regardless of which is in front.

Bonus Round - Both get their respective Vegeta's and 2 sets of Potara Earrings each.

(I'm aware of another Anime vs Manga Goku battle on the vine, but the rules seem very different to me, should be sufficiently different.)

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really comes down to whether we think the Goku's more mastered SSJB in the manga is stronger than SSJBKKX10.

IIRC Manga Goku in his more mastered SSJB was doing pretty well against Merged Zamasu while I don't remember anime Goku doing that well against him on his own. Though I admit I haven't re-watched the arc since the episodes first aired every Saturday so I could be forgetting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: MZ was weaker in the Manga thiugh.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Goku and it isn't even close.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Goku stomps

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and it's not even close.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime goku stomps he's stronger

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@cerberus369616 said:

@wewlad80: Any Reason why?

Zamasu was a Complete Joke in the Manga.

Merged Zamasu did a lot better against than his Anime counterpart against SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta. Anime Zamasu got overpowered by Trunks and Vegeta in a beam struggle and Goku in a beam struggle. And Anime Zamasu started to degrade pretty quickly into his fight.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: anime zamasu was able to go toe to toe with vegito and merged with the universe while manga he just got stomp

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cerberus369616

@dragonvegeta123: He Only got stomped by Vegito who's power was directly confirmed to be near Beerus' (something anime Vegito doesn't have) in the Manga, you could make the argument that manga Vegito is just better and more impressive than the Anime variant which is why he stomped Zamasu harder. Goku used a new and much more ki efficeint form to match him but that doesn't mean Anime>Manga, especially if SSB in the Manga is more impressive which it consistently is unlike in the Anime. The Zamasu that merged with the universe doesn't really matter since SSB Goku never did anything with or to that so unless your implying that that form of Zamasu was his consistent power the entire time which is silly.

I'm just being Devil's Advocate, to keep the debate interesting, I think an argument could be made either way but I don't think simply trying to scale off only Zamasu is faulty.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime opponents seems stronger so Goku in anime should be stronger too and Goku has KK which can multiplie his power by 10 while manga Goku just now learn how to control SSB form, something anime Goku could do way back in RoF movie (perfect Ki control and shit).

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Goku should win rounds 1 and 2 thanks to Kaio-Ken.

As for the bonus round, Manga Vegetto is supposedly comparable to Beerus, and he wiped the floor with fused Zamasu, while anime Vegetto requires a bit more speculation.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Goku most likely wins. He has better feats and has the kaioken x10. Though mastered SSB Goku may put up a good fight.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

Id go manga. Anime Goku needs KKx10 to do what regular SSB manga Goku can do, but neither Goku can sustain KK for long. KK is not an advantage at all, he needs it just to break even. Manga Goku can go blue and just chill.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping because Manga Goku just popped off Hakai lol, Zamasu "cheated" and stopped it but it was working pretty well up until then.

I even looks like he combos it with Instant Transmission.

That being said Anime Goku did resist a small amount Destruction Energy Recently.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wewlad80
@cerberus369616 said:

Bumping because Manga Goku just popped off Hakai lol, Zamasu "cheated" and stopped it but it was working pretty well up until then.

That being said Anime Goku did resist a small amount Destruction Energy Recently.

Small ? That Ball was fat as hell

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

holy shit wtf LOL..that literally makes no sense to me how can Goku use a technique only available to gods of destruction lol.The manga truly is separate from the anime.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if Anime Goku closed the gap between him and Merged Zamasu. He did do a little training after that arc but I still don't see him beating Manga Goku who is a huge threat now that he has Hakai. I say manga Goku is stronger. But I like anime Goku better.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@cerberus369616 said:

Small ? That Ball was fat as hell

The ball's size has no bearing on it's potency, we can only speculate how much Sidra gave a lackey. Personally I ere on the side of caution rather than high ball and think he probably didn't assume Goku let alone Frieza were anywhere near a level where they could resist any Destruction energy. Not only that but we have Beerus hyper casually blowing the attack away immediately after, he's exerted more effort just fighting Goku than he spent dealing with it. The fact that Goku and Freiza can't resist it all is more than enough of a feat for them without implying it was anything more than a fraction of what Sidra can do.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if Anime Goku closed the gap between him and Merged Zamasu. He did do a little training after that arc but I still don't see him beating Manga Goku who is a huge threat now that he has Hakai. I say manga Goku is stronger. But I like anime Goku better.

Well depending on how you interpret it Mergedd Zamasu in the anime might be stronger based on how each performed off their respective Vegitos. Though Vegito by the same token could just be superior in the manga especially since he has actual statements comparing him to Beerus. Manga Merged Zamasu is displaying more Hax reguarly though, not only is he bending space for portals like Janemba but he is fully immortal and currently is multiplying like crazy while maintaining full power. They are hard to compare still.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:

@cerberus369616: Goku has already Surpassed Beerus.

What? What the heck are you talking about? That's literally false.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wewlad80

@cerberus369616: We'll have to see in the tournament. I think he has.

Also Beerus Blowing away the attack Goku was trapped in doesnt mean he was more powerful than Goku, It could be a special technique.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: Toriyama has stated he has 0 intention of Beerus being surpassed by the Z fighters, but obviously things change. But there isn't a single feat to even imply Goku is able to take Beerus out. Threaten him. I promise you He won't get the feats for that in this tournament, IF it happens it won't be any time soon.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:

Also Beerus Blowing away the attack Goku was trapped in doesn't mean he was more powerful than Goku, It could be a special technique.

Actually, it does.Frieza escaped from it easily.Goku struggled to escape and would have died without Beerus coming in probably.I don't see how that could be a special technique the way Beerus dispelled it.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:
@wewlad80 said:

Also Beerus Blowing away the attack Goku was trapped in doesn't mean he was more powerful than Goku, It could be a special technique.

Actually, it does.Frieza escaped from it easily.Goku struggled to escape and would have died without Beerus coming in probably.I don't see how that could be a special technique the way Beerus dispelled it.

Did Goku try to blow Sidra's Ball ? There might be a weakness that Beerus knows.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@godren said:
@wewlad80 said:

Did Goku try to blow Sidra's Ball ? There might be a weakness that Beerus knows.

This is complete speculation..how was Freiza able to escape it then with pure power only?The only person in Super stated to be stronger than a God of Destruction is Jiren specifically to his universe.But we don't know how strong all of them are.It's safe to say Sidra is one of the weaker ones.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cerberus369616

@godren: Just a note I don't think Jiren was noted to be the mortal superior to a God of Destruction. The mortal and which God of Destruction that overpowered Beerus was left unclear. I actually imagine it's from one of the exempt universes. Otherwise I agree, wewlad is just making random speculations.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the special beerus blow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Manga Goku hakais

R2. Anime Goku wins

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the special beerus blow.

Why do you think Whis is so loyal ? Beerus has probably learned lots of skills during his time as the god of destruction.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Goku all rounds. At least he doesn't need to go blue to fight with buu saga tier warriors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: mate you're just pulling things out of thin air. Every angel is loyal to their god of destruction

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: mate you're just pulling things out of thin air. Every angel is loyal to their god of destruction

How do you know ? Thats speculation

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku should win this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny cause one Goku can hakai now while the other has hakai resistance.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goku wins because goku is too weak to beat goku

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Manga Goku should win. Anime Goku resisted a small portion of the destruction energy. I don't think it would be the same as being directly hit with Hakai.

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny cause one Goku can hakai now while the other has hakai resistance.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poklol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Poklol

BTW Goku was in base which is why he couldn't escape the ball. If his base can handle the hakai then his blue form can definitely take it. Goku has seemingly mastered SSB kaioken as he can go in and out of it so for the first two rounds, anime Goku wins imo.

Vegito in the anime is arguably equal to manga Vegito. The merged zamasu in the anime is far stronger than the one in the manga. First of all black isn't a bitch in the anime and was stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in their ssb forms. The future zamasu is weaker but atleast got hits on the z warriors.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poklol: at least the story has sense in the manga (IMO)

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers