• 93 results
kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kurokoxyz789

Ssg goku with latest feats bloodlusted. Starts with #10 and moves up.

Jojo's power scaling are not exactly straightforward in that some ppl in this list can beat people higher than them but can lose to people under them, so if u have to, just list the names of people that goku can beat.

1.Giorno

2.Pucci

3.Funny valentine

4.Alternate Diego Brando

5.Jotaro Kujo

6.Dio Brando

7.Johnny Joestar

8.Diavolo

9.Yoshikage Kira

10.Josuke

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Valentine.

the others don't have the striking feats to hurt him.

kurokoxyz789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valentine will beat Goku.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Definitely stops at Valentine, as he would stomp Goku. Johnny and Diovalo also have a decent chance at beating him.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is incredibly out of order, why?

Giorno should be after Funny Valentine, and they should be even further down the list. No matter, Goku will never get past Valentine's broken Stand, no matter what he does.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl said:

Giorno should be after Funny Valentine, and they should be even further down the list. No matter, Goku will never get past Valentine's broken Stand, no matter what he does.

It comes from 10 to 1, not from 1 to 10 as usual AFAIK.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zzagirl

@redzkz said:
@zzagirl said:

That's so strange, but I should have read the entire thing instead of skimming over it. Thanks for correcting me.

Edit: How is Pucci above Funny Valentine?

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if stands can hurt goku.

Goku can't see them or touch them since he isn't a stand user (if I remember correctly). Thing is, stands might not be able to hurt him. Though, if a stand gets him were to lay a hit on him it could/might be troublesome because I think goku gets hurt easily if he's hit when he's off guard.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:
@zzagirl said:

That's not usual. Most gauntlets are ordered top one first and bottom one last, and 1 is usually the first, or at least as far as I've seen.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen in Jojo(Only watched the anime), he should clear anyone who appeared in the anime(Kira might be debatable, if he can somehow manage to turn Goku into a bomb - and it works). Don't know about the guys who are manga-only atm.

Also;

Tabbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWizzard17

Well Goku could potentially get past Funny Valentine since he is bloodlust meaning IT plus one shot=GG

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops hard at Valentine. FYI, blitz is completely irrelevant against Valentine, Love Train protects him no matter what.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Unless there are feats I've never heard of. A bloodlusted Goku should clear

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku can potentially clear this.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Goku can IT/Hakai

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don´t realy understand how Valentine his Hax works. Can someone explain?

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tomtheawesome123
AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Why did you start with Griono? lol

CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvasiusattano: Idk, iirc they came across a freezing-opponent in the ToP and it didn't really work out for him.

Maybe if the flesh bulb could work Dio might be able to pull a win, but that seems unlikely as well

CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CorvasiusAttano

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Well has he dealt with time stop as well? I think that plus freezing can potentially give dio the win.

Edit: Dear God I have sinned. Goku beats dio. I did not realize he broke hit' s time stop. May the gods have mercy on me ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvasiusattano: I mean, he was the guy to go toe-to-toe with Hit, so... it's not like it's unprecedented

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stops at one.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Hit's timeskip is nowhere near of that of DIO!

It is explained in the manga that the technique only works on people of equal to or lower power level than you are. So Goku resisting Hit's time-skip is not a feat of intrinsic resistance to temporal manipulation but that of just... being at a higher power level than Hit.

Dio's timestop lasts for 11 seconds

Hit's Timeskip skips a 1/2 of a second.

What are Hit's time manip feats that put him on the level of DIO?!??!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: I wasn't referring to him "moving" within the time-skip, I was more talking about his ability to fight around it(As in predicting Hit's movements and responding to them even after time was stopped and he made his move).

Even if he can't move within it, what can Dio exactly do to him? He hasn't used his freezing technique on someone as strong as Goku(to my knowledge, as I've said I only followed the anime of JJBA), and I'm not sure if something like the fleshbud would work either.

So my question is: even if Dio freezes time, what can he really do to Goku in the first place?

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Ah, He can freeze him.

I don't see a reason why he couldn't. Freezing someone (reducing someone's temperature) is independant of conventional durability.

Furthermore, I am sure it is explained that Saiyans only have durability when they have their aura (Thats why we see saiyans occasionally hurt by bullets). A REALLY GOOD QUESTION IS... can aura protect you when time is stopped? How does that even work? :\. Wouldn't time being stopped prevent the aura from interacting? I mean it is a moving aura not a plate of armor that can mitigate the affects of a force through mass and dispersion...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: That's really a question of "will it kill" them, and fast enough. An example of Vegeta having his arm frozen in the ToP(Accordingly to the bone by the Supreme Kai of U9) and it didn't seem to hinder him at all(and we've already seen they have high tolerances to heat during the fight with Magetta, so there's a chance the cold won't be enough to end him in such a short time). Then there's also the fact that they can have barriers of ki around their bodies, which could also protect him from such an attack. There's a fair chance that after time resumes, Goku could just power up and shatter the ice around him.

Yes, it can. We've seen that during the Hit fight, if Goku didn't have an aura up as he was getting hit by Hit, he would have got trashed way early into the fight.(And since we've seen instances of him without his ki aura up where he gets hurt by things that normally wouldn't, we can identify that his aura must remain up after time is frozen to take said hits).

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

@tomtheawesome123: That's really a question of "will it kill" them, and fast enough. An example of Vegeta having his arm frozen in the ToP(Accordingly to the bone by the Supreme Kai of U9) and it didn't seem to hinder him at all(and we've already seen they have high tolerances to heat during the fight with Magetta, so there's a chance the cold won't be enough to end him in such a short time). Then there's also the fact that they can have barriers of ki around their bodies, which could also protect him from such an attack. There's a fair chance that after time resumes, Goku could just power up and shatter the ice around him.

Yes, it can. We've seen that during the Hit fight, if Goku didn't have an aura up as he was getting hit by Hit, he would have got trashed way early into the fight.(And since we've seen instances of him without his ki aura up where he gets hurt by things that normally wouldn't, we can identify that his aura must remain up after time is frozen to take said hits).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3aq5M26p1w

You mean he gets frozen here?

There is a difference between normal "freezing" shown by ice characters and flash freezing .

the normal "Freezing" used by characters like Aokiji and Toshiro Hitsugaya form ice around the target, encasing them. You can clearly see this when Toshiro traps Harribel or when Aokiji freezes Doflamingo. It is clear that it is just a layer of ice around the target, the ice is transparent showing the unharmed skin underneath, something that flash freezing doesn't do because you are frozen on the inside during flashfreezing.

If you look at the video you will see that the ice actually forms around Vegeta's arm. Now look at Dio using freezing on Dire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0DcC0WCQiQ

Ice is not transparent, NOW you may argue that this is just art style and shouldn't be used as an argument. But then look at DIO freezing Zeppeli.

You can see that his arm is a bloody mess from being frozen on the inside. And furthermore in the jojoverse it is explicatly said that DIO's freezing is flash freezing which means that he reduces his body temperature so slow and then touches them, difference between his body temperature and their body temperature is so high that his enemy's temperature transfers to him, so their entire body inside and outside gets frozen... That is what flash freezing is. Sorry I don't have the scan because there are no videos on youtube.

But IIRC it is episode 10 when Zeppeli fights dio, gets his arm frozen, spends half the episode warming it to freeze the ice inside his body. You can see the blood vessels popping because of freezing inside his blood IIRC.

Furthermore, Heat resistance does not even correlate to Cold resistance, not in fiction, not in real life.

And Magetta's heat is not quantified nor can it's potency be logically deduced. Dio's freezing is explicitly stated to flash freeze someone. That means it is basically liquid nitrogen or better. It can be logically deduced.

If goku powers up after the timestop, he kills himself because he is frozen on the inside, he shatters himself. IDK any feats of ki protecting against sucking the heat out of someone, can you post feats? I mean I know that it protects against external attacks, it can be inferred that it protects against people shooting heat at you, but does it protect you from people taking heat out of you??

And can you please at least post the episode of your scans? Because I have to look for them myself. Do you mean this one where he gets kneed early on in the fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSc014p_bps

Because that was a timeskip. Not a timestop. The time that is skipped during a timeskip is time that could have flown, The time that is stopped during a timestop is frozen time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFCQtpS475M

Or do you mean this fight?

Because goku gets 1 shotted. and that was not even a timestop, that was some sort of time realm that Hit has and he was attacking through that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5OhtkgQec

The same time realm can be shattered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b466be4b5981
deactivated-5b466be4b5981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Bloodlusted Goku can IT/Hakai

Except he has never done Hakai successfully.

Plus, even if he he could that still doesn't beat Giorno.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fc_tsukihanami: He cannot beat anyone on the list except Josuke and Jotaro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashugan

@tomtheawesome123: because? A bloodlusted Goku would punch Dio before Dio can finish yelling Za Warudo. Dio while not as dumb as Goku is the type of person that throws knives at you when time is stopped nor are his strikes hard enough to hurt Goku.

I'm not gonna argue if Goku can break time-stop due to hit's time-skip being different that Dio's, but it won't matter.

Goku would also one-shot Kira before he activates any of his abilities

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@tomtheawesome123: because? A bloodlusted Goku would punch Dio before Dio can finish yelling Za Warudo. Dio while not as dumb as Goku is the type of person that throws knives at you when time is stopped nor are his strikes hard enough to hurt Goku.

People like Bulma talk full paragraphs in bloodlusted DB fights all the time, so I wouldn't think that would happen and unless he punches the head, it wouldn't kill Dio because regen. He threw knives because he didn't want to get close to Jotaro and Joseph as one could move in his time stop and the other had hamon. What he could do to Goku is stop time and suck blood.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tomtheawesome123

@jashugan: I didn't post reasons for you because I already did for the thread.

Dio spams timestop and freezes goku. He doesn't have to yell Za Warudo to use timestop. He just does becaue he is DIO...

Kira stomps Goku via BTD.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashugan

@fc_tsukihanami: Goku has no reason to chat with characters from a different verse that he doesn't know here.

Yea, Dio has never been punched by anyone as strong as Goku. That's a NLF about Dio's regen.

Dio won't suck blood from Goku, when did he ever do that in character in part 3 except Joseph? didn't do it to Kakyoin or literally anyone else. He only has 9 secs (or maybe 11) which isn't enough time to do things.

@tomtheawesome123: You do know there's always a time between every time Dio has used time stop? Dio has no way to hurt Goku at all in time stop. Since Dio almost always yells Za Warudo before using his power, he will still yell it here because OP doesn't say Dio won't say that.

No Dio is specified by OP. Part 1 Dio has no timestop and is literally so slow that Goku could kill him by the air pressure of his punch.

Part 3 Dio has almost none of his Part 1 vampire power any way and still doesn't have the strength to contend with Goku.

Kira will have no time to activate Bites the dust nor would it's tiny explosion kill goku. Kira would just get punched and die. Kira is slow, Jotaro had no problem with punching him. Goku is faster than Jotaro who's speed is also quite inconsistent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@caocao: D4C let's Funny and people he takes with him to hop through different dimensions. Now only Funny is allowed to co-exist with other versions of himself, everything and everyone else can't and just crumble. And if this is D4C Love Train, then he has a dimensional wall for protection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

Goku has no reason to chat with characters from a different verse that he doesn't know here.

Goku has no reason to fight people with no ki or power level. I'm just saying people get long lines done during fights all the time in DB. Plus, he doesn't have to say "Za Warudo" anyway.

That's a NLF about Dio's regen.

Well considering he's survived with only his head, not really.

Dio won't suck blood from Goku

But, he could.

when did he ever do that in character in part 3 except Joseph didn't do it to Kakyoin or literally anyone else

Well considering his amount of actual screen time, he could. And he did it all the time in part 1.

He only has 9 secs (or maybe 11) which isn't enough time to do things

9 seconds is a long time in a fight. He sucked Joseph dry before the smoke cleared, keep in mind that he was wounded as well.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashugan

@fc_tsukihanami: Goku has no reason to fight people with no ki or power level. I'm just saying people get long lines done during fights all the time in DB. Plus, he doesn't have to say "Za Warudo" anyway.

Yet Dio almost always does because he's cocky as hell which means he'll still do so against Goku. There is no dialogue here, nothing for these guys to talk about.

Well considering he's survived with only his head, not really.

Yea, Goku punching Dio won't just leave Dio's head.

Loading Video...

A weaker serious Goku makes a hole in a tiny planet by punching. Dio's durability is nowhere near this high and neither is anyone else's in Jojo.

But, he could.

And he won't because in character, it's something he rarely does in fights. Something he never except one time against Joseph in Part 3. Something he didn't do much in Part 1. Not going to happen against Goku nor will Dio even think of it.

Well considering his amount of actual screen time, he could. And he did it all the time in part 1.

Looks like he forgot to after 100 years.

9 seconds is a long time in a fight. He sucked Joseph dry before the smoke cleared, keep in mind that he was wounded as well.

Jospeh Joestar isn't Goku. Joseph joestar would die if you shot him with a gun or stabbed him with a regular knife. He's peak human at best. Goku is ridiculously stronger, faster, more durable & a better fighter than Joseph Joestar ever was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

weaker serious Goku makes a hole in a tiny planet by punching. Dio's durability is nowhere near this high and neither is anyone else's in Jojo

Emphasis on tiny. It's like small building level, at most. That feat's weaker than Jotaro's first rush attack in all honesty. Now you could argue that was 'ki control' but just helps my case.

And he won't because in character, it's something he rarely does in fights. Something he never except one time against Joseph in Part 3.

Not going to happen against Goku nor will Dio even think of it.

Looks like he forgot to after 100 years.

He's had like 2 real fights in Part 3 and a total screen time of no more than a hour and he tried doing it to Joseph twice. He only stopped himself the first time cause he saw that Joseph had hamon active. He sucked on several women and he was going to suck off Jotaro when he was under the steam roller. He didn't suck him during the fight because he knew Jotaro could move in timestop.

Something he didn't do much in Part 1.

Bruh, It was stated and even partially shown that he sucked off entire towns in one night.

Jospeh Joestar isn't Goku. Joseph joestar would die if you shot him with a gun or stabbed him with a regular knife. He's peak human at best.

It's not about durability. Once he gets inside Goku he'll suck on him. Unless Goku has significantly more blood than a human then you could make a case that Goku would survive.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashugan

@fc_tsukihanami: Emphasis on tiny. It's like small building level, at most. That feat's weaker than Jotaro's first rush attack in all honesty. Now you could argue that was 'ki control' but just helps my case.

Doubt it's small building level at all. What Jotaro rush?

He's had like 2 real fights in Part 3 and a total screen time of no more than a hour and he tried doing it to Joseph twice. He only stopped himself the first time cause he saw that Joseph had hamon active. He sucked on several women and he was going to suck off Jotaro when he was under the steam roller. He didn't suck him during the fight because he knew Jotaro could move in timestop.

He tried sucking Joseph's blood because Joseph is an old Joestar that is weaker than Jotaro. Joseph is not Goku. Goku is not a joestar, Dio has no reason to suck his blood or to try. Normal human women aren't goku, they don't fight Dio.

I need a citation on Dio trying to suck Jotaro's blood under the steam roller

Bruh, It was stated and even partially shown that he sucked off entire towns in one night.

That's literally not a battle. Sucking off a town (gay) is not a fight. Says a lot about Dio.

It's not about durability. Once he gets inside Goku he'll suck on him. Unless Goku has significantly more blood than a human then you could make a case that Goku would survive.

No limit fallacy. Dio can't suck everyone's blood nor can he pierce Goku's skin. Goku is too durable, Goku is an alien. Goku is bloodlusted and faster than Dio. Goku will punch Dio before Dio even tries any of this.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ElderElijah190

King kai planet is 10times denser than earth. Beerus was the one who shrinked its size a long time ago though. It was earlier planetary in size.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Where is it mentioned that Part 3 dio doesn't have part 1 Dio's powers?

And Dio regenning against goku's punch is not NLF.

Regen limit is determined by amount of damage taken, not Opponent's AP.

Excessive force does not lead necessarily lead to increase in wounds.

If it takes 1000N to crush cut off a hand, 10000000000000000000000000000N used to cut off a hand does no more than that in most fictional works although in real life the shockwave would be catastrophic.

A character being considered indestructible in a verse that tops at planet busting is NLF against a Galaxy level character.

A character surviving his head being chopped off or crushed or bifuricated is not NLF against a character of any level doing the same thing.

Kira Kuin's explosion Ignores durability and BTD also ignores durability. And does Goku have any speed feats besides scaling from Special Beam Cannon in early dragonball which in of itself is unquantified and only uses the implication of panelling to implicate time?