• 89 results
#1 Posted by HigherPower (12190 posts) - - Show Bio

Son Goku

No Caption Provided

Goku (canon feats only) has to destroy each celestial body on this gauntlet every round. Whatever he can't destroy or "bust" is the round he stops at.

1. Earth

No Caption Provided

2. Jupiter

No Caption Provided

3. Sol

No Caption Provided

4. UY Scuti

No Caption Provided

5. Sol System

No Caption Provided

6. Pleiades (star cluster)

No Caption Provided

7. Milky Way

No Caption Provided

8. Virgo Supercluster

No Caption Provided

9. Observable Universe

No Caption Provided

10. The Multiverse

No Caption Provided

Comment where he stops and why.

Bonus round

A laser
A laser

#2 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18241 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at house busting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#3 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

UY Scuti probably, he might have the DC to easily destroy a Solar System, but he would need a large AOE attack.

Dies at Bonus Round.

#4 Posted by camilopezo (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Moral on?

None.

#5 Posted by HigherPower (12190 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by TheDeathstar (4063 posts) - - Show Bio

10 if its MUI Goku.

#8 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

MUI Goku is Universal + So I would say that he stops at 10.

#9 Posted by ValorKnight (12220 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at ten or clears.

#10 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon feats only?

With no scaling allowed, he hasn't done anything to surpass the first round...

#11 Posted by EzraArcher (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10

#12 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon feats only?

Yes because being half the power that was threatening to destroy the universe(way back in battle of the gods arc, in which he has gotten a lot stronger since) isn't even strong enough to bust Earth. Gotta love the faulty logic.

#13 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Canon feats only?

Yes because being half the power that was threatening to destroy the universe(way back in battle of the gods arc, in which he has gotten a lot stronger since) isn't even strong enough to bust Earth. Gotta love the faulty logic.

You're referring to that faulty logic that doesn't dictate statements = feats? Not to mention, ignoring the abnormal behavior of the shockwaves to grow in power as they travel from their point of generation...

#14 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Canon feats only?

You're referring to that faulty logic that doesn't dictate statements = feats? Not to mention, ignoring the abnormal behavior of the shockwaves to grow in power as they travel from their point of generation...

I'm not going to entertain a conversation with a person that tries to say that he can't even destroy Earth when they were powerful enough for that by the end of the Saiyan Saga. Sorry, I don't entertain foolishness.

#15 Posted by cromulor (2117 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon feats as in Goku’s own feats or canon feats as in feats that are within the canon of Dragon Ball?

Going off of his own canon feats he stops at 1. Canon feats with scaling: 2

Going off of feats that are within the canon of Dragon Ball, I would say stops at 6.

By scaling: 7

Statements: 7 if you interpret it logically, 9 if you want to make huge logic jumps off of Old Kai’s rambling.

Game Goku is 7 or something apparently, I don’t know or care at this point about him or any of his cash grab associates.

#16 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Canon feats only?

I'm not going to entertain a conversation with a person that tries to say that he can't even destroy Earth when they were powerful enough for that by the end of the Saiyan Saga. Sorry, I don't entertain foolishness.

That's okay. I'd rather not engage in a debate with someone who can't even read the OP properly and distinguish feats from statements, in all honesty.

#17 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Canon feats only?

That's okay. I'd rather not engage in a debate with someone who can't even read the OP properly and distinguish feats from statements, in all honesty.

You're funny. OP doesn't say anything about not using statements. Especially statements from several sources all saying the same thing. Believe whatever you want to believe, anyone with any knowledge of the series whatsoever knows your idea that he can't even bust Earth is just ridiculous. Now, don't tag me again.

#18 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

You're funny. OP doesn't say anything about not using statements.

It quite literally says "canon feats only". If we included statements and scaling, obviously he'd be far above planet busting.

Especially statements from several sources all saying the same thing.

That's nice and all, but it has no relevance here.

Believe whatever you want to believe, anyone with any knowledge of the series whatsoever knows your idea that he can't even bust Earth is just ridiculous.

Nice misinterpretation of my statement.

Now, don't tag me again.

If you don't want to be tagged, stop responding. That simple.

#19 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

You're funny. OP doesn't say anything about not using statements.

It quite literally says "canon feats only". If we included statements and scaling, obviously he'd be far above planet busting.

Especially statements from several sources all saying the same thing.

That's nice and all, but it has no relevance here.

Believe whatever you want to believe, anyone with any knowledge of the series whatsoever knows your idea that he can't even bust Earth is just ridiculous.

Nice misinterpretation of my statement.

Now, don't tag me again.

If you don't want to be tagged, stop responding. That simple.

They ARE canon feats. Believe whatever you want to believe, nobody with any common sense will agree with you.

#20 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

They ARE canon feats. Believe whatever you want to believe, nobody with any common sense will agree with you.

Statements aren't feats. This is common knowledge.

#21 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

You don't listen do you? Stop tagging me. You are full of crap with your "can't even destroy earth". I have no wish to debate or talk to someone spewing such foolish bullshit.

#22 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@rr79:

You don't listen do you? Stop tagging me. You are full of crap with your "can't even destroy earth". I have no wish to debate or talk to someone spewing such foolish bullshit.

So not only have we established that you are unable to read and comprehend the OP and don't seem understand the difference between feats and statements, but now you're going full Randomsid (coincidence?) and asking people you willingly engage with to stop tagging you. I'll just copy paste my previous comment in hopes that you're able to read and comprehend it this time around:

"If you don't want to be tagged, stop responding. That simple."

#23 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@rr79 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@rr79:

So not only have we established that you are unable to read and comprehend the OP and don't seem understand the difference between feats and statements, but now you're going full Randomsid (coincidence?) and asking people you willingly engage with to stop tagging you. I'll just copy paste my previous comment in hopes that you're able to read and comprehend it this time around:

"If you don't want to be tagged, stop responding. That simple."

I am responding because you are posting absolute bullshit. Stop doing that and I'll stop responding. Now, you've been told by more than one mod that I am not "Randomsid" kindly stop trying to ruin a person's credibility by making false claims. All you do is ruin your own with that shit. It's pretty pathetic when you try to pass on the word of a person that couldn't follow the rules of the forum and was banned and started lashing out at people that disagreed with them. But that's ok, you've been blocked again now so say whatever you want to ruin your credibility some more.

#24 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

I am responding because you are posting absolute bullshit. Stop doing that and I'll stop responding.

Then stop crying about being tagged, Sid. You started this conversation.

Now, you've been told by more than one mod that I am not "Randomsid" kindly stop trying to ruin a person's credibility by making false claims.

I think you do a fine job of ruining your own credibility whether you're actually Randomsid or not.

All you do is ruin your own with that shit. It's pretty pathetic when you try to pass on the word of a person that couldn't follow the rules of the forum and was banned and started lashing out at people that disagreed with them. But that's ok, you've been blocked again now so say whatever you want to ruin your credibility some more.

Strange. You seem to know a lot about him despite having joined this forum long after he was banned. That along with the eerily similar characteristics you share with him don't help much either.

#25 Edited by Deepfuqink (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiversal as in infinite Universe or multi-universe?

stop att 9 depending on whether 10 is infinite if not 10.

#26 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Last comment, it's funny you talk about inability to read when you can't even read properly.

You seem to know a lot about him despite having joined this forum long after he was banned. That along with the eerily similar characteristics you share with him don't help much either.

If you actually read what I said, you would know I didn't say shit about "Randomsid" I was quite clearly talking about the person that started the rumor after they got banned during a debate with me about Smallville Superman vs CW Supergirl. I forget the persons name now, but they got banned for repeatedly throwing out insults and then came back with several alt accounts for several days accusing me of being "Randomsid" and many other people as well. So yes, it is pretty pathetic when you pass on the word of a person like that and completely ignore when mods tell you that you are wrong. So please, keep ruining your credibility. I have no problem seeing that.

#27 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

kek

#28 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2544 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:

Last comment

I'll believe that when I see it.

it's funny you talk about inability to read when you can't even read properly.

Stellar comeback.

If you actually read what I said, you would know I didn't say shit about "Randomsid" I was quite clearly talking about the person that started the rumor after they got banned during a debate with me about Smallville Superman vs CW Supergirl.

You didn't clarify, but fair enough.

I forget the persons name now, but they got banned for repeatedly throwing out insults and then came back with several alt accounts for several days accusing me of being "Randomsid" and many other people as well.

Convenient that you happened to forget his name. Not that I care if you're actually him anyway. It's just fun to poke at the similarities a bit.

So yes, it is pretty pathetic when you pass on the word of a person like that and completely ignore when mods tell you that you are wrong.

The mods have never once mentioned whether you're Sid or not... At least not to me. I didn't bother asking any of them because I don't care that much either way.

#30 Edited by Sungsam (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@deepfuqink said:

Multiversal as in infinite Universe or multi-universe?

stop att 9 depending on whether 10 is infinite if not 10.

And by Universe, do we mean infinite space universe or observable sized universe?

#31 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam:

And by Universe, do we mean infinite space universe or observable sized universe?

Infinite Space Universe would be considered a Multiversal feat, since it's infinite and has infinite dimensions, timelines etc. So OP probably means observable sized universe.

#32 Edited by Gaoron (8247 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7 or 8

#33 Edited by MainJP (5882 posts) - - Show Bio

#34 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku doesn't use aoe attacks... so he probably stops at solar system, he could bust any uniform thing imo however. His attack potency is far superior to his area of effect destructive capability.

#35 Posted by Namiii (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#36 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (10491 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon feats only?

#37 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, that i think about it, he stops at 2, destroys Earth and then dies due to the lack of oxygen.

#38 Posted by Streak619 (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to assume scaling is allowed. With that he wouldn't go more than 6 if you consider consistency.

If you go with all canon feats then he would clear since MUI is massively above SSJG which, by statements, approaches universal potency.

#39 Posted by Juggerman40 (173 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Toratorn (6717 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 10.

Also, destroying UY Scuti would take way less effort than destroying the Sun.

#41 Posted by Edministrator (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Canon feats only?

It’s ironic the main character of the verse has never busted a planet on his own with feats....but he’s overhyped to brainless levels of star-universal somehow?

#42 Posted by Avatar_of_Gaea (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Off of feats his clash with Beerus puts base Goku between 7-8.

#43 Posted by ovy7 (2652 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Goku have any AoE attacks to actually destroy something bigger than a solar system?

Note: I'm not saying Goku is only solar system level, I actually believe him to be around universal, but I don't think he has any attack with that amount of range.

#44 Posted by guleddos (619 posts) - - Show Bio

9 cause he scales to Beerus

#45 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite

#46 Posted by Chad_D2 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Edited by Sungsam (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

@sungsam:

Infinite Space Universe would be considered a Multiversal feat, since it's infinite and has infinite dimensions, timelines etc. So OP probably means observable sized universe.

An infinite 3D space mono-universe would just be a Type 1 Multiverse. It is based on a repeating pattern patchwork of multiplying the same arrangement of matter over and over that there is an Earth just like ours over and over throughout an infinite mono-universe, and it is in this nature VIA infinite matter allowing for small chances of perfect copies and perfect patterns of matter arrangement to apply and be possible.

In Marvel, every universe is called to be "Boundless" what does this mean? This could imply or interpreted to mean that every Marvel Universe is an infinite 3D structure of infinite space time and is the size of a Type 1 Multiverse without bounds.

It is to my impression that a single Mono-Universe in Marvel is bigger than a single Mono-Universe in Dragonball or DC. Would this mean that a Universe buster in Marvel >>>>> Universe busters in other verses?

I don't know, but that's my two cent theories that is totally not proven yet, but I like to ponder and spread its idea and concept and pass it to you.

I just wanted to point out that we should put "Universe busting" INTO HEAVY CONTEXT first before we start flinging big ass buzzwords like multiversal blablabla, around. Consider how big a Universe is in a verse first.

And nextly, OP is not really clear on what kind of Multiverse he's talking about. Is it a 5D Multi-Timeline Multiverse? A Multi-Big Bang 7D Multiverse? Omniversal level? It would matter.

#48 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7877 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 9 or 10.

#49 Posted by TheTruthTeller (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5 for sure.

#50 Posted by GrayWolf2 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

He scales to around Beerus or maybe higher so he stops at 9. He also does have that feat of one shotting a universal blast at the end of the bog arc. Still, chances are high we will never see him bust even a planet on panel