Goku Enemies vs Superman Enemies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By The_Martian
Methos said:
"Nobody said:
"What was wrong with my post?

dunno, i must have caught it by mistake, sorry

M
"
Its ok, I thought I had a bad typo or something LOL
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"Let me ask you something, would would the effect be if his beam hit there energy attacks like the Death Ball? Or the Pink Death Ball Kid Buu brought out. Do you guys have an answer for that or is it just speculation?
"
Not really sure...
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hedatary

Okay, so no answer for that then. uh huh, okay, let me ask you, what would the effect be if they made a force field around them selves like Broly does? Again do you guys have an answer for that or just speculation.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
"Okay, so no answer for that then. uh huh, okay, let me ask you, what would the effect be if they made a force field around them selves like Broly does? Again do you guys have an answer for that or just speculation.
Hedatary said:
"Let me ask you something, would would the effect be if his beam hit there energy attacks like the Death Ball? Or the Pink Death Ball Kid Buu brought out. Do you guys have an answer for that or is it just speculation?

The Omega Effect has taken out enegy attacks before...

i'll hunt down scans tomorrow but they also breach forcefields as they aren't fully in this dimension

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hedatary

Let me ask something. The fact that these enemies arn't important is all just speculation. This isn't a popularity contest. Buu was a universal terror, a power so big they had to contain him in a ball and set up deep in the crust of the eart, near the earths core. The fact that he was set near the earths core being so vulnerable is interesting. And he is completely made of magic from a powerful wizard. So saying he is not important part of the universe is not justified. Frieza was a powerful dictator and Broly was the Legendary Chosen one.

Now, Methos, you say that Omega effect could take out energy attacks, tell me, how much does that work? I mean, during the movie 8, Goku, Gohan and Goten as well as Trunks at the side put up there strongest Kamahamaha, so powerful that when Broly put up his forcefield, he was blasted into the sun at light speeds. The fact that these guys have such tremendous energy is something you shouldn't disregard.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
Now, Methos, you say that Omega effect could take out energy attacks, tell me, how much does that work? I mean, during the movie 8, Goku, Gohan and Goten as well as Trunks at the side put up there strongest Kamahamaha, so powerful that when Broly put up his forcefield, he was blasted into the sun at light speeds. The fact that these guys have such tremendous energy is something you shouldn't disregard.

i'm not disregarding their energy attacks, i understand how powerful they are...

the the Omega effect rips an object out of this dimension completely, it doesn't matter where it is or what it is, once it has been targetted with a full strength omega attack it is gone, entire spaceships have been 'distroyed' using this attack, it's not something to disregard to quickly either

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hedatary
Methos said:
"Hedatary said:

i'm not disregarding their energy attacks, i understand how powerful they are...

the the Omega effect rips an object out of this dimension completely, it doesn't matter where it is or what it is, once it has been targetted with a full strength omega attack it is gone, entire spaceships have been 'distroyed' using this attack, it's not something to disregard to quickly either

M
"
Entire space ships....not exactly something big compared to the earth is it? Some thing of such simple energy balls by broly could destroy entire planets so whats it to a space ship? And with a full power force field, could it touch them? Again, it is only speculation isn't it?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
Entire space ships....not exactly something big compared to the earth is it? Some thing of such simple energy balls by broly could destroy entire planets so whats it to a space ship? And with a full power force field, could it touch them? Again, it is only speculation isn't it?

it's gone through forcefields before, i don't see theirs being any different

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Hedatary

How strong were those force fields that Darkseid was able to come through? Could they withstand three kamahamaha full powered by Gohan Goku and Goten?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Methos

they were New Genesis forcefields on one occasion i can remember and Green Lantern forcields on another occasion...

so pretty damn tough on both occasions

M

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hedatary
Methos said:
"they were New Genesis forcefields on one occasion i can remember and Green Lantern forcields on another occasion...

M
"
How strong were those? I mean, besides ripping them up with the Omega effect? What was the strongest thing they held up against?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
How strong were those? I mean, besides ripping them up with the Omega effect? What was the strongest thing they held up against?

New Genesis technology is the second highest technology in the DCU... it's damn powerful created by the New Gods and powered by The Source itself...

as for Green Lantern forcefields, well they can hold back a supernova easily...

M
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ego

bizzaro and doomsday are the weaker links here. darkseid would end up fighting 3 dbz characters and i don't think he's going to wins this. i

p.s
would put in detail the end of bizzaro and doomsday but it would be pointless.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hedatary

So your saying that his beam effect went through those?! Thats a little hard to believe.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"Methos said:
"they were New Genesis forcefields on one occasion i can remember and Green Lantern forcields on another occasion...

M
"
"
Green Lantern has been able to contain Solaris.

caption
caption

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
"So your saying that his beam effect went through those?! Thats a little hard to believe.
"

yes it did, because it's not physically in this dimension so it can't be stopped until it reaches it's target which is designated psychically by Darkseid...

M
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hedatary

I don't understand, Wonder Woman's brasis was able to withstand it, thus she was able to defand against it so how is it that such powerful forcefield was shattered by it when it was powered by the presence it self?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Methos
Hedatary said:
"I don't understand, Wonder Woman's brasis was able to withstand it, thus she was able to defand against it so how is it that such powerful forcefield was shattered by it when it was powered by the presence it self?

Wonder Woman's bracers are powered by magic from the Gods themselves... it doesn't come much more powerful than that lol

also noted that when Wonder Woman fought a GL he was just out of training after the Sinestro Corps war and still had the yellow fear weakness which she exploited by wrapping her lariet around her fists to break the shield

M
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Ego
Hedatary said:
"So your saying that his beam effect went through those?! Thats a little hard to believe.
"

you're talking about the omega effect? the omega effect appears to phase through objects becuase its a blast traveling through sub space. for example if there were 10 people standing in a line and if darkseid wanted to zap the 8th guy. the beam would appear to go through the other 7 just to hit its target.

but the thing is. since dc comics never use real logical science to back up the omega effect becuase for what they claim it to be... the omega effect is almost allllway denied by superman.

dc explains why superman doesn't vanish is becuase of sheer will power.

now the question would be. if sheer will power can deny the omega effect... broly, buu and freeza would too.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Hedatary

lol okay so you win. But could it erase something when those three were important part of the universe? I mean, Frieza might as well go to hell but i think the other two would be able to withstand the omega effect quite easily. Broly is just a power house so we really don't know his full strength. His basic energy balls could easily destroy planets but what about his most powerful? And kid Buu was able to hold off against a spirit bomb that was collected by the entire universe aka, sun, clusters, the planets, the kai's, everything and Buu held it in his hands, until Goku pushed it back with greater effect.

The fact that Buu was able to do something like this, the fact that Kid Buu, who was not only much weaker then Majin Buu but hell of allot weaker than Mystic Buu. These two are very important part of the universe and i highly doubt they could be erased so easily.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"lol okay so you win. But could it erase something when those three were important part of the universe? I mean, Frieza might as well go to hell but i think the other two would be able to withstand the omega effect quite easily. Broly is just a power house so we really don't know his full strength. His basic energy balls could easily destroy planets but what about his most powerful? And kid Buu was able to hold off against a spirit bomb that was collected by the entire universe aka, sun, clusters, the planets, the kai's, everything and Buu held it in his hands, until Goku pushed it back with greater effect.

The fact that Buu was able to do something like this, the fact that Kid Buu, who was not only much weaker then Majin Buu but hell of allot weaker than Mystic Buu. These two are very important part of the universe and i highly doubt they could be erased so easily.
"
those three aren't important.  They all died in dbz. 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"lol okay so you win. But could it erase something when those three were important part of the universe? I mean, Frieza might as well go to hell but i think the other two would be able to withstand the omega effect quite easily. Broly is just a power house so we really don't know his full strength. His basic energy balls could easily destroy planets but what about his most powerful? And kid Buu was able to hold off against a spirit bomb that was collected by the entire universe aka, sun, clusters, the planets, the kai's, everything and Buu held it in his hands, until Goku pushed it back with greater effect.

"
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"
I thought the Spirit Bomb only collected energy from all the living beings in the Universe? So why would stars be included?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Martian
the human Juggernaut said:
"Hedatary said:

"
"
Just cause someone dies doesn't me they weren't important.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Martian
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
I thought the Spirit Bomb only collected energy from all the living beings in the Universe? So why would stars be included?
"
Cause the writer for DBZ says it does. Goku's main source for the Spirit Bomb has always been the sun.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hedatary
Nobody said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Cause the writer for DBZ says it does. Goku's main source for the Spirit Bomb has always been the sun.
"
The sun, the earth, the grass...everything.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Hedatary said:

"
"
"
then why is importance even relevant?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ego
Hedatary said:

"

for one thing man, buu is 101% mysical... He's pure dark magic. the omega effect cant do anything to him.

as for broly... don't you guys think his will power is alittle bit too strong?

frieza? ..... maaaaabeee nooot... but he can still try to mentally redivert the beam away. i don't think frieza as fast as he is or as powerful can channel powers at sub space levels. but his brother cooler can.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Hedatary
"Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:

"
"
"
"
Your an idiot. This is a battle thread not a popularity contest. And Don't troll
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:

"
"
"
"
Your an idiot. This is a battle thread not a popularity contest. And Don't troll
"
uhm.  how am i trolling?  i'm talking about importance as in "important part of the universe"  If they can be killed while they are important in that sense, then why is it even a relevant factor in this discussion?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Ego
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

becuase stars and moons are alive as a sense of not breathing live, but spiritually alive. if you know by now one of ego's abilities is to awaken the consciouness of stars and other planets. he hardly does that though becuase he eats them all the time.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hedatary

So does anyone have an answer for this? Or is it just speculation?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can someone explain why this whole "important to the universe" thing matters, when those characters still can be killed?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hedatary
"can someone explain why this whole "important to the universe" thing matters, when those characters still can be killed?
"
Everyone can be killed but it doesn't make them less important.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hedatary said:
"can someone explain why this whole "important to the universe" thing matters, when those characters still can be killed?
"
"
if that's true then why does it dictate whether or not the omega effect works?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"
"
Superman evaded the omega beams why cant the dbz characters do it.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
because A. they don't know what it can do.

B. DBZ characters are usually arrogant, so they let things hit them to show how tough they are.
C. Did broly ever dodge anything?
D. did kid buu ever dodge anything?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Hedatary
Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

becuase stars and moons are alive as a sense of not breathing live, but spiritually alive. if you know by now one of ego's abilities is to awaken the consciouness of stars and other planets. he hardly does that though becuase he eats them all the time."
The fact that Buu was able to hold on the energy of the entire universe for so long gives him allot of credit. The fact that Majin Buu was stronger then Kid Buu is interesting. The fact that Mystic Majin Buu is hundreds of times stronger than Kid Buu. So....what does that tell us?
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89  Edited By Akira Overdrive

c.yes
d.yes

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

B. DBZ characters are usually arrogant, so they let things hit them to show how tough they are.
"

Kid buu did really didnot but frieza kind of did I think.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By One-Above-You

100th post!

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Hedatary
Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

becuase stars and moons are alive as a sense of not breathing live, but spiritually alive. if you know by now one of ego's abilities is to awaken the consciouness of stars and other planets. he hardly does that though becuase he eats them all the time."
The fact that Buu was able to hold on the energy of the entire universe for so long gives him allot of credit. The fact that Majin Buu was stronger then Kid Buu is interesting. The fact that Mystic Majin Buu is hundreds of times stronger than Kid Buu. So....what does that tell us?
"
Anyone?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

"
Anyone?
"

You really want people to debate with you.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Hedatary

lol i want an answer to my question thats all

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

"
Anyone?
"

You really want people to debate with you."
I thought kid buu was the strongest incarnation of the buus.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By One-Above-You
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"

"
Anyone?
"

You really want people to debate with you."
At least he actually makes sense and has valid points in his arguements. It's people like Lantern Prime who are annoying and say stuff like "SSJ1 Goku pwns sun dipped Supes lolololol".
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hedatary

lol Hell no. It's Mystic Buu.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Hedatary said:
"lol Hell no. It's Mystic Buu.
"

What the hell is mystic buu. Their is only fat buu, evil buu, super buu , kid buu and majin buu no mtstic buu and if gohan was stronger than kid buu when they revived him why didnot they send him to fight kid buu.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

Kid buu did really didnot but frieza kind of did I think."
yea, i know he did.  I was asking about broly and kid buu
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"

"

Kid buu did really didnot but frieza kind of did I think."
yea, i know he did.  I was asking about broly and kid buu
"

Broly hell no I will show you a picture.