Goku Enemies vs Superman Enemies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Kid Buu
Kid Buu

100 % Frieza
100 % Frieza

vs

Current Bizzaro
Current Bizzaro

Current Darkseid
Current Darkseid

Doomsday h/p
Doomsday h/p

Who wins and why.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

bizarro would take out broly, darkseid would omega beam buu, and doomsday would just beat frieza down.

#3 Edited by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team two.

Why? Cause it takes the DBZers nine hours to power up. By that time whoever Doomsday hadnt kicked to death gets charged, Darkseid would eliminate with his Omega Beam. Bizzaro would just sit back and chew on his foot

#4 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
Bizzaro would just sit back and chew on his foot

i'd pay to see that it a comic lol

M
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

where's toyman ?

JK

#6 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Gambler said:

M
"
Me to actually
#7 Edited by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Team Two wins

Here is Why. Darkseid's Omega Beams will have no mercy on any of the DBZ Warriors... cause none of them are important to the Universe. Darkseid will erase all three DBZ Warriors with the Omega Beams and then Darkseid, Bizarro and Doomsday will go do club Deja Vu and have a few Beers and talk about the days they beat the crap out of The Man Of Steel...
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Gambler said:

M
"

Chew on his foot lol.
#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Methos said:
"Gambler said:

M
"

Chew on his foot lol."

nice lol
#10 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ characters blow up the planet leaving Bizzaro as the only threat. Buu turns him into candy and eats him.

#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"DBZ characters blow up the planet leaving Bizzaro as the only threat. Buu turns him into candy and eats him.
"
darkseid can survive in space.  Once again, the omega beams annihilate buu.
#12 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Nobody said:
"DBZ characters blow up the planet leaving Bizzaro as the only threat. Buu turns him into candy and eats him.
"
"
I didn't say he wouldn't survive. I said Bizzaro would be the only threat. Why? Cause he is the only one who can fly.
#13 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

That would work, if it didnt take em 9hrs to do it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH
Just give us a minute (deep breath)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGH
Almost there (deep breath)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No really, any minute now (phew)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
I didn't say he wouldn't survive. I said Bizzaro would be the only threat. Why? Cause he is the only one who can fly.
"
darkseid doesn't need to fly.  The omega beams are all needs. 
#15 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"

ummm... all three can survive in space and quite effectively fight there...

one blast from the omega beams ends this

M
#16 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
broly3 said:
Broly destroys the universe."

oh god...

well, i took down Broly and Brolly2, another one isn't going to bother me....

M
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
But DBZ characters dont go into a fight thinking to destroy a planet right off the bat... and when the DBZ warriors see the powers of the Superman Enemies they may try to slug it out with them simply out of pride before they even think of blowing up the planet... I think when the Z warriors try and battle the Superman Enemies DS will get them with the Omega Beams...
#18 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"That would work, if it didnt take em 9hrs to do it.

"
LOL, actually he already has them all at their top levels and brolly and buu have been able to blow up planets without powering up and Frieza did it with little effort as well.

@Methos: I didn't think Darkseid or Doomsday could fly. What could they do? The Omega Beams are a threat, but if Buu could do the same to Darkseid by turning him into candy with one attack.
#19 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
Methos: I didn't think Darkseid or Doomsday could fly. What could they do? The Omega Beams are a threat, but if Buu could do the same to Darkseid by turning him into candy with one attack.

they can't fly but that doesn't mean they aren't a threat, especilly as you've destroyed the planet and there is rubble about...

M
#20 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
But DBZ characters dont go into a fight thinking to destroy a planet right off the bat... and when the DBZ warriors see the powers of the Superman Enemies they may try to slug it out with them simply out of pride before they even think of blowing up the planet... I think when the Z warriors try and battle the Superman Enemies DS will get them with the Omega Beams..."
Depends on the fight. Frieza and Buu both blew up the planet on their first attack.(Frieza in his battle with Bardock and Buu when he first became Kid Buu which is the Buu in this fight).
#21 Edited by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Nobody said:
Methos: I didn't think Darkseid or Doomsday could fly. What could they do? The Omega Beams are a threat, but if Buu could do the same to Darkseid by turning him into candy with one attack.

they can't fly but that doesn't mean they aren't a threat, especilly as you've destroyed the planet and there is rubble about...

M
"
Or dust depending how much energy they used. I'm just having a hard time picturing them fighing back while trying to doggy paddle in space. (Try not to picture Darkseid and Doomsday doggy paddling)
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
But DBZ characters dont go into a fight thinking to destroy a planet right off the bat... and when the DBZ warriors see the powers of the Superman Enemies they may try to slug it out with them simply out of pride before they even think of blowing up the planet... I think when the Z warriors try and battle the Superman Enemies DS will get them with the Omega Beams..."
Depends on the fight. Frieza and Buu both blew up the planet on their first attack.(Frieza in his battle with Bardock and Buu when he first became Kid Buu which is the Buu in this fight).
"
Thats True. But it takes a little time to charge a blast big enough to destroy the planet... that could be enough time to take at least 2 of them with the Omega Beams
#23 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Gambler said:

"
LOL, actually he already has them all at their top levels and brolly and buu have been able to blow up planets without powering up and Frieza did it with little effort as well.

Yeah I like my way better. Plus I see no evidence that blowing up the planet would destroy or kill any of the three DC characters. Especially Doomsday

#24 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
"
Thats True. But it takes a little time to charge a blast big enough to destroy the planet... that could be enough time to take at least 2 of them with the Omega Beams"
Like I said, it didin't take these three any time at all to blow up a planet. Frieza formed the blast while chuckling and with one finger in his first stage. Buu did it with little to no effort and Brolly's energy ball was no bigger than a baseball and seemed like one of his basic energy blast.
#25 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
broly3 said:
"Gambler said:

"

But they have barries when they do that blockes the opponents so you lose."
Hahaha, its a joke man. Don't worry you'll know when I get serious.
#26 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

let me try my fanboy impression

"Darkseid destroys all'

#27 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nobody said:
"Gambler said:

"

Yeah I like my way better. Plus I see no evidence that blowing up the planet would destroy or kill any of the three DC characters. Especially Doomsday

"
I never said it would:P
#28 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
broly3 said:
"Gambler said:
"broly3 said:
"Gambler said:

"

"
Well it was not funny.
"

i thought it was
#29 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:

Nobody said u said it would. (theres a joke in there somewhere I know it) I was just pointing out that destroying the planet doesn't really accomplish much seeing as how all three DC characters can and have fought in space.
#30 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nobody said:

Nobody said u said it would. (theres a joke in there somewhere I know it) I was just pointing out that destroying the planet doesn't really accomplish much seeing as how all three DC characters can and have fought in space.
"
But it kind of takes out the two flightless characters
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
"
Thats True. But it takes a little time to charge a blast big enough to destroy the planet... that could be enough time to take at least 2 of them with the Omega Beams"
Like I said, it didin't take these three any time at all to blow up a planet. Frieza formed the blast while chuckling and with one finger in his first stage. Buu did it with little to no effort and Brolly's energy ball was no bigger than a baseball and seemed like one of his basic energy blast.
"
But DS doesnt need that much time at all to destroy them with the Omega Beams... its not like he has to be in close range to hit them. Darkseid could be a great distance away from them with the Omega Beams when he hits them with it. And it did take at least a few seconds for the blasts of both Buu and Frieza to destroy the planets they engulfed with there energy blasts... that should be enough time to take at least 2 of them out... 
#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
broly3 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"broly3 said:
"Gambler said:
"broly3 said:
"Gambler said:

"

"
Well it was not funny.
"

i thought it was"

Because you suck d@$%#"

good one

never heard that one...
#33 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
"
"
"
But DS doesnt need that much time at all to destroy them with the Omega Beams... its not like he has to be in close range to hit them. Darkseid could be a great distance away from them with the Omega Beams when he hits them with it. And it did take at least a few seconds for the blasts of both Buu and Frieza to destroy the planets they engulfed with there energy blasts... that should be enough time to take at least 2 of them out... "
As I said, Buu can also turn Darkseid into candy just as easy and he can kill him with an Omega Beam.
#34 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

someone check broly's IP against zee's IP please.

#35 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins this.

#36 Edited by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Gambler said:
"Nobody said:

"
But it kind of takes out the two flightless characters
"
Does it? I dont believe either Darkseid or Doomsday would be killed in the blast. And they may not fly, yet for some reason in space their able to move around. I'll post scans tomorrow. Nice posts

@Broly if you cant debate or make your points without resorting to that type of language, edited or not, then maybe you should take a break and cool off.
#37 Posted by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"
But DS doesnt need that much time at all to destroy them with the Omega Beams... its not like he has to be in close range to hit them. Darkseid could be a great distance away from them with the Omega Beams when he hits them with it. And it did take at least a few seconds for the blasts of both Buu and Frieza to destroy the planets they engulfed with there energy blasts... that should be enough time to take at least 2 of them out... "
As I said, Buu can also turn Darkseid into candy just as easy and he can kill him with an Omega Beam.
"
True. But can Buu turn Darkseid into candy from a far distance away or if DS isnt in his immediate sight ?  Cause the Omega Beams can go great distances to take down its target...
#38 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

broly 3 your f-ing funny................................

#39 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys make it sound like there energy beams that could destroy planets won't even hurt the team two?

#40 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, now i'm paying attention and i'm not as forgiving as Gambler is...

M

#41 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio

What was wrong with my post?

#42 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"ok, now i'm paying attention and i'm not as forgiving as Gambler is...

M
"
That was awesome. I'm out. Peace M
#43 Edited by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"You guys make it sound like there energy beams that could destroy planets won't even hurt the team two?
"
Its the impact of the Omega Beams... if Darkseid gets to blasts them off from a good distance its possible this fight could be over rather quickly...
#44 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

see ya G

M

#45 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"You guys make it sound like there energy beams that could destroy planets won't even hurt the team two?
"
Its the impact of the Omega Beams... if Darkseid gets to blasts them off from a good distance its possible this fight could be over rather quickly..."
Yet you guys make it sound like Darkseid is far away?! I mean, we don't even have a setting or a place.

#46 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"What was wrong with my post?
"

#47 Posted by King Saturn (223162 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hedatary said:
"
Its the impact of the Omega Beams... if Darkseid gets to blasts them off from a good distance its possible this fight could be over rather quickly..."
Yet you guys make it sound like Darkseid is far away?! I mean, we don't even have a setting or a place.

"
That is Correct... but who is to say where he has to be ? I have merely given you a scenario of how Team Two wins here... thats all we can do here. 
#48 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

forget the power of dbz ,beware the power of methos lol

#49 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"What was wrong with my post?

dunno, i must have caught it by mistake, sorry

M
#50 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me ask you something, would would the effect be if his beam hit there energy attacks like the Death Ball? Or the Pink Death Ball Kid Buu brought out. Do you guys have an answer for that or is it just speculation?