Goku Black vs Sephiroth

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Knowledge: No

Equal Stats: Yes

Win By: Death

In Character: Yes

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black will make Sephiroth his prison simp.

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal stats makes it kinda tough to choose but might have to go with Sephiroth

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao black spirit crushes

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clones, dimensional BFR, high tier adaptation...yeah, Black stomps hard even with equal stats lol.

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth spites with equal stats, probably without equal stats too.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black makes Sephiroth his bitch equal stats or not LOL at this

aryansingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth is planetary fodder at best

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eredin12

@hotcheetojuice said:

How will solar system level or so guy ( from what i heard) spite universal+ entity in stats unequal?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku black trashes sephiroth handily in equal stats and fodderizes him in regular situation..

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way to make sephiroth seem multi is if you use that defeated galeem trailer where he could of beaten a weakened galeem or a once In a lifetime fight that made no sense. Sephiroth is by all means below galaxy level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@hotcheetojuice said:

How will solar system level or so guy ( from what i heard) spite universal+ entity in stats unequal?

He’s really around galaxy level. But still spites sephiroth nonetheless

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eredin12

@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:
@hotcheetojuice said:

Not at all, Black is universal +, galaxy level is Buu level, even base Goku( after absorbing SSG in base) has universal feats, Black on other hand, can mach SSB one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:
@hotcheetojuice said:

Black is univerasl+

I forgot his feats actually. i scaled him below zamasu

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

@userthatisme: Not sure what scalling you are talking about, Zamasu is universal+ as well, as i said even BoG SSG Goku is universal, galaxy level is Majin Buu level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@userthatisme: Zamasu is univerasl+ as well, as i said even BoG SSG Goku is universal

I may have downplayed there a little. Though I use to agree dbz characters around gods of destruction and above are universal with Zeno and possibly Zalama or that gold dragon I forgot were low multiversal

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eredin12

@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

@userthatisme: Zamasu is univerasl+ as well, as i said even BoG SSG Goku is universal

I may have downplayed there a little. Though I use to agree dbz characters around gods of destruction and above are universal with Zeno and possibly Zalama or that gold dragon I forgot were low multiversal

That is still wrong, you dont need GoD level to be universal, BoG SSG is already universal, so is base Goku after he absorbed it in the base and he has few universal feats in the base, SSB is universal+, GoD are just further in universal+ range, just side effects of Beers vs Champa fight would destroy both of their universes, once agian Black is universal+, not galaxy level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

That is still wrong, you dont need GoD level to be universal, BoG SSG is already universal, so is base Goku after he absorbed it in the base and he has universal feats in the base, SSB is universal+, GoD are just further in universal+ range, just side effects of Beeurs vs Champa fight would destroy both of their universes as a side effect, once agian Black is universal+, not galaxy level

I sorta gave up scaling dragon ball after some stuff. I might get back to ranking it fairly cause I completely gave up on the entire verse.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12

@userthatisme: Well I understand, but if you want to debate in DB threads you need to use scalling since well, DB is really all about scalling

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jonathancarlton

@eredin12 said:
@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

That is still wrong, you dont need GoD level to be universal, BoG SSG is already universal, so is base Goku after he absorbed it in the base and he has universal feats in the base, SSB is universal+, GoD are just further in universal+ range, just side effects of Beeurs vs Champa fight would destroy both of their verses

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@userthatisme: Well I understand, but if you want to debate in DB threads you need to use scalling since well, DB is really all about scalling

I should have been more open minded. I still know sephiroth gets blinked even by galaxy levels though lol.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eredin12

@jonathancarlton: Mistranslation, go on here, the sixth page for real translation according to expert, not to mention how weakend Zamasu was there as well, besides i was talking about anime here not manga, only in anime their base is that strong, making this even more pointless

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/dragon-ball-universe-1775304/fused-zamasu-is-galaxy-level-1883170/?page=6

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eredin12

@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

I should have been more open minded. I still know sephiroth gets blinked even by galaxy levels though lol.

Dont know much about him to say that, but i am sure he gets blinked by univerasl+ ones, hence why i am sure Black stomps in unequal stats fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

Dont know much about him to say that, but i am sure he gets blinked by univerasl+ ones, hence why i am sure Black stomps in unequal stats fight

He’s getting wanked to multiversal for a galeem trailer that really doesn’t mean anything at all. Sephiroth is maxed at solar system level

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth is fodder and dies to Frieza Saga character by feats. Black oneshots him casually, the trolls just try too hard. Equal stats is still a win in his favor, Black is not an haxless brick, clones, dimensional BFR and his adaptation take care of him, and is the SSR multiplier equalized? If not, Black just curbs. Don't know what kind of logic do you have to use to put Sephiroth at multiversal lol, probably the same used to put Ichigo at Universal. His so called 'Supernova' couldn't even destroy a planet lol...

Avatar image for jonathancarlton
jonathancarlton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sephiroth is fodder and dies to Frieza Saga character by feats. Black oneshots him casually, the trolls just try too hard. Equal stats is still a win in his favor, Black is not an haxless brick, clones, dimensional BFR and his adaptation take care of him, and is the SSR multiplier equalized? If not, Black just curbs. Don't know what kind of logic do you have to use to put Sephiroth at multiversal lol, probably the same used to put Ichigo at Universal. His so called 'Supernova' couldn't even destroy a planet lol...

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: Mind posting these 'galaxy level' feats? Or is it wank? He is planetary at absolute best lol...

TricksterPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonathancarlton: Moro isn't just galaxy level tho. Even Vegeta, when he sacrificed himself in the Buu arc, only had a crater level effect. This was SS2 Vegeta, someone who could, according to scaling, destroy a solar system. So Moro's death destroying the Galaxy doesn't mean he is only Galaxy tier.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tricksterplays: Moro's death was gonna destroy a lot more than one Galaxy.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku black massive spite.

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hotcheetojuice

@userthatisme:

@eredin12:

@aryansingh:

@gelato_exotic:

Sephiroth's supernova is powerful enough to completely destroy an alternate/parallel dimension which makes galaxies look small (the red circle is the galaxy before it zoomed in), and has a wide array of other countless planets being shown in the background all throughout the attack. While it may seem like a solar system level feat at face value, it's actually been confirmed as much more, as it's been described that everything was destroyed. This is the raw translation for the attack.

スーパーノヴア

異次元空間をも破壊し 絶望を贈る

Super Nova

Destroy different dimension space and give despair

Also, he no sold this same attack as it was exploding on him. Along with that, Sephiroth has also repeatedly been shown to be the strongest character in all of FF7. The creators have even said before that they couldn't hope to make anyone stronger than him. Which means this would be a rather lackluster feat from him given that there are other summons who can do essentially the exact same thing, such as Bahamut Fury and the Knights of the Round.

Here are the Knights of the Round destroying this same kind of dimension, starts at around 0;47

Loading Video...

It's confirmed that the dimension was destroyed in the Ultimania.

計闇のかなたで輝ていた光が強くなり、アーサー王が登場。

The light shining beyond the darkness became stronger, and King Arthur appeared.

顔全体を覆うカブトからわずかにのぞく目を光らせたのち。

After keeping a close eye on the helmet that covers the entire face.

深紅のマントを広げ,両手で聖剣エクスカリバーを振りかざす。

Spread the crimson cloak and shake the Holy Sword Excalibur with both hands.

エクスカリバーを豪快に振り下ろし、円卓の騎士たちの連続攻撃をしめくくるアーサー王。

King Arthur swings the Excalibur vigorously and finishes the continuous attack of the knights of the round table.

エクスカリバーの衝撃波が広がり、空間にヒビが入ってく。

The shock wave of Excalibur spreads and the space cracks.

空間がこまか割くれ、次元のはざまが消滅する。

The space is broken up and the gaps between dimensions disappear.

As for Bahamut Fury, this is confirmed to be his dimension.

Loading Video...

Also if you want to count Dissidia, he's able to fight on par with people like Exdeath, Kuja, Lightning, Ultimecia, and other gods, all of whom have feats ranging from universal to multiversal and possibly above. In any case this is a pure mismatch since Goku Black has literally no counters to Sephiroth's hax. Sephiroth's attacks have been described by the Ultimania as able to affect the soul. And he has a vast majority of other spells that are able to mind fuck/petrify/transmute/shrink/slow down or stop time/freeze to absolute zero, and so on.

To add on to that, Goku Black has no means of permanently downing Sephiroth, since he has been shown to be immortal on more than one occasion. Cloud has outright killed him before, and the Jenova cells were shown to be able to indefinitely rebuild his body and revive him. It's also been said that regardless of how many times you kill him, as long as he remains as a memory, he can always come back, even though that may just pertain to Cloud.

aryansingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clones, dimensional BFR, high tier adaptation...yeah, Black stomps hard even with equal stats lol.

No Caption Provided