• 69 results
#51 Edited by MainJP (5766 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#52 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Black both rounds

#53 Posted by MainJP (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

Black manhandles.

#54 Posted by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

He most likely didn't do it to Gogeta for multiple reasons PIS and Janembadidn'tt react fast enough even when I'm not sure Janemba can die from normal means necessary he most likely can't die from physical attack's most likely moves like Spirit Bomb and Soul Punisher can as they are both moves that damage evil spirit's blah blah blah. Janemba was also left in shock at the moment which made him lose the chance to do so I mean after all Janemba was able to Reality Warp two Universe sized places (Heaven and Hell) with Hell being a larger.

#55 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Black stomps.

#56 Posted by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp: He was also seen putting a cap/limiting king Yemma's power as he wasn't distracted (Mahogany) Goku Black easily has speed and Strength on his side but he doesn't have as many hacks as Janemba. I also don't see Goku Black surviving Janemba summoning thousand's of Goku Black's. (Though I will consider the fact Goku Black can also summon clones with his scythe.) Janemba could also just work on weaker characters absorb their power and move up until he can either kill Black or at least improve his abilities to not risk his life as much. Janemba can also summon portals when Goku Black is about to attack him and make Black attack himself say Goku Black fires a full power Kamehameha Janemba can summon a portal in front of him and one behind Black, that's one good hit say every time Black is going to attack him he puts a portal there to make him attack himself, Janemba is also capable of deconstructing his body to evade attack's . Janemba wins Hackwise Black wins everything else.

#57 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@superkirby765 said:

@mainjp: He was also seen putting a cap/limiting king Yemma's power as he wasn't distracted (Mahogany) Goku Black easily has speed and Strength on his side but he doesn't have as many hacks as Janemba. I also don't see Goku Black surviving Janemba summoning thousand's of Goku Black's. (Though I will consider the fact Goku Black can also summon clones with his scythe.) Janemba could also just work on weaker characters absorb their power and move up until he can either kill Black or at least improve his abilities to not risk his life as much. Janemba can also summon portals when Goku Black is about to attack him and make Black attack himself say Goku Black fires a full power Kamehameha Janemba can summon a portal in front of him and one behind Black, that's one good hit say every time Black is going to attack him he puts a portal there to make him attack himself, Janemba is also capable of deconstructing his body to evade attack's . Janemba wins Hackwise Black wins everything else.

Black is infinitely faster than Janemba.... Janemba literally isn't fast enough to deconstruct himself to avoid Blacks attacks. Show me proof of Janemba creating clones of someone as strong as Goku Black.

#58 Posted by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: No one can be infinitely faster than someone but I did say Janemba only win's in hacks didn't I? Also like I said he has Multi-Universal level Reality warping power that would mean he can also at least create clones that strong and seeing as DBS is a roster full of Multi-Universal level fighters it shouldn't be difficult. Janemba also created a clone of Goku to reflect his Kamehameha which seemed to be very effective so even if the clones aren't quite as strong as Black Janemba can just spam clones forever overwhelming Goku. Like I said Goku Black wins everything except hacks.

#59 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2824 posts) - - Show Bio

@superkirby765 said:

@limitlesssigil: No one can be infinitely faster than someone but I did say Janemba only win's in hacks didn't I? Also like I said he has Multi-Universal level Reality warping power that would mean he can also at least create clones that strong and seeing as DBS is a roster full of Multi-Universal level fighters it shouldn't be difficult. Janemba also created a clone of Goku to reflect his Kamehameha which seemed to be very effective so even if the clones aren't quite as strong as Black Janemba can just spam clones forever overwhelming Goku. Like I said Goku Black wins everything except hacks.

I agree Janemba has superior hacks, but it's not enough for him to have any chance of winning this battle imo, especially when you consider the enormous stat advantage Black has.

#60 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18154 posts) - - Show Bio

Black

#61 Posted by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@superkirby765 said:

I agree Janemba has superior hacks, but it's not enough for him to have any chance of winning this battle imo, especially when you consider the enormous stat advantage Black has.

Well yes, Black has the advantage but we have to remember that even Janemba can move faster than light, in fact, most of the DB roster could move faster than light since the whole Raditz fiasco. Even then if Janemba was too much for SSJ3 and it took fusion to beat him he might just be Multi-Galaxy in attack potency. Not really impressive compared to Super but there's also the fact you can't kill him physically. You can cause physical damage but just remember he's only an embodiment of thousands of souls Black could only kill him if he used Soul Punisher/StarDust Breaker or Spirit bomb both of which take long to charge but they both cleanse and kill off evil. I also don't think Black would fare too well against thousands of Goku Black's or thousands of whatever enemy around his level. I think Goku Black would be overwhelmed before he can figure out how to either kill Janemba(Spiritbomb & SoulPunisher) or his weakness (He has a weakness to insults Idk why but he does) But I'm glad we could have a nice friendly argument.

#62 Posted by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Also forgot to mention his sword was cutting Dimensions in half which where unknown size's for all we know they could have been the size of a universe.

#63 Posted by PanzerX (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Black stomps. Also, no. Janemba is not FTL.

#64 Posted by Fabricolage (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

Black.

#65 Posted by PanzerX (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@superkirby765: Black was shown to be Vegeta's superior even while in Super Saiyan Blue. There's literally no comparing SSJ3 and SSJB.

#66 Edited by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx:

First of all, he is faster than light people have been faster than light since the Raditz ark if you can remember correctly Raditz dodged Piccolo's move which had previously destroyed and reached the moon within a second the moon is about 1.1 light seconds away from earth meaning that Piccolo's attack move at light speed Piccolo even said "He...he dodged it... he's faster than the speed of light..." And sure you don't have to compare have to compare SSJ3 to SSJB or SSJR but PLEASE tell me how Goku Black is going to fight billions of clones of HIMSELF.

#67 Posted by PanzerX (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@superkirby765: Yet it was stated that the likes of Dyspo surpassed the speed of Light, and the GodPad failed to keep up with him.

And remind me, how many clones was Janemba shown to be able to make?

And even still, if Janemba was able to be hurt by SSJ3 Goku, there's little in the way of stopping Black from killing him easily.

#68 Posted by Yamiyodare (714 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Goku one-shot. Spite.

#69 Edited by SuperKirby765 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx: Multiple things off here 1. As you stated Dyspo surpassed the speed of light

2. Janemba has been shown to be able to make at least a dozen clones but there seemed to be no strain so what's there to limit his cloning

3. He doesn't take that much damage from SSJ3 and he can take damage but he can't die like I said he's only made of intangible evil spirits the only way to kill Janemba is with Spirit bomb and Soul punisher which are both known for destroying evil spirit's.

4. He has other hacks such as portals which he can use to trick Black into hitting himself or firing blasts at himself.

Goku also stated in Janemba's fat weak form he was going to destroy the entire universe.