Goku Black

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone except for Gohan gets one shot seconds into the fight then Black kills Gohan not long after.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back team personally. Good fight though.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easy.

Goku black didn't even fight kaiokan ssjb Goku .while gohan has fought on par.

Caulifa is stronger than ssj3 goku but weaker than ssjg

Piccolo is on par with gohan

18 is too weak

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: caulifa barly beat a tired ssj2 goku stop and gohan is not ssjb level lol goku black is stronger ssj3 goku in base by feats ssjg goku black as beating 2 ssjbs and a ssj2 trunks at the same time plus the clones will win it

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25: he got KO'd by Kaiokan xssjb goku after he shrugged off ssjb gokus attacks.

sideSHOWbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sideSHOWbill

I’d back the team with prep I see a mafuba working fast and I don’t think piccolo is the type that will miss

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By StephenGreen

Goku Black is going to win his base was SSJ3 Goku lvl when he first engaged Goku then he dramatically shot up to his base being Vegeta's SSB lvl and kicking the breath out of Vegeta.

He kept getting Zenkai's and Rage boosts to pass both Vegeta and Goku each time they got the upperhand he also ate Galick gun from SS Rage Trunks and got Ko'd for a few seconds then got back up and shanked Trunks like it was just another day.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku Black, but team puts up a good fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easy.

18 is too weak

I recall a tired ssj3 goku fighting both Caulifla and Kale. Piccolo isn't as strong as ultimate Gohan.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: caulifa barly beat a tired ssj2 goku stop and gohan is not ssjb level lol goku black is stronger ssj3 goku in base by feats ssjg goku black as beating 2 ssjbs and a ssj2 trunks at the same time plus the clones will win it

The hell did you just say? I seriously can't comprehend this.

Anyway, the only threat Goku Black has is Gohan, for a moment, before Gohan gets pounded.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easy.

18 is too weak

Just because Gohan got caught off-guard with Piccolo tricking him doesn't make Piccolo on Gohan's level of power. That's just stupid. 18 is also more powerful than Piccolo.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkking25 said:

Anyway, the only threat Goku Black has is Gohan, for a moment, before Gohan gets pounded.

Caulifa barely beat a tired SSJ2 Goku, stop. And Gohan is not SSJB level lol. Goku Black is stronger SSJ3 Goku in base by feats. SSJG Goku Black was beating 2 SSJBs and a SSJ2 Trunks at the same time, plus the clones will win it.

Can you understand that a little better?

That being said, it is pretty clear that Gohan is SSJB level by now or he wouldn't be able to contend with and nearly beat characters that are SSJB level.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@king_majestros said:
@thedarkking25 said:

Caulifa barely beat a tired SSJ2 Goku, stop. And Gohan is not SSJB level lol. Goku Black is stronger SSJ3 Goku in base by feats. SSJG Goku Black was beating 2 SSJBs and a SSJ2 Trunks at the same time, plus the clones will win it.

That being said, it is pretty clear that Gohan is SSJB level by now or he wouldn't be able to contend with and nearly beat characters that are SSJB level.

Yeah, that's a tad better.

I would say he's around that level, but not comparable. Many characters have gotten shots off on others before, it's not an uncommon thing.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@king_majestros said:
@thedarkking25 said:

Yeah, that's a tad better.

I would say he's around that level, but not comparable. Many characters have gotten shots off on others before, it's not an uncommon thing.

To be fair, there is a massive difference between getting shots off and nearly beating someone.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

Goku Black wins.

His Super Saiyan Rose form is superior to Blue in every category, such as power progression, esoteric abilities, stamina usage (meaning that it provides significantly less drainage issues), and even in raw power itself. With this, he can instantly take out Caulifla, Piccolo and 18 easily before decisively battering down Gohan.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ToP Gohan solos.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan was fodder in tournament, his kamehameha was no sold by Toppo.

Piccolo beated SS2 Gohan and could hurt Mystic Gohan lvl opponents with charged up moves, not nearly enough for Black.

18 is fodder, beating Ribrianne is not impressive. Casual base Vegeta beat both Ribrianne and her friend to a point she lost will to fight.

Caulifa was getting pummeled by weakened SS2 Goku.

Black one shots all of them, they have no way to hurt him. Mafuba is the only way but good luck tagging and doing it before getting one punched.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: team has prep. Goku Black won't have a chance to single out The weakest. Opposite is more likely to happen. Hell get cornered and have to deal with gohan and piccolo or gohan and 18, whichever makes the stronger duo while the other two are the ones who do the actual cornering...

Or piccolo just goes mafuba, a decisive victory, but who knows if he'll use it in character.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

So was Vegeta's blast. I guess Vegeta is a fodder too.

Loading Video...

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm taking Goku Black. He's basically at SSB level which none of these characters are.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@cor_tsar said:

@noobsnowman: team has prep. Goku Black won't have a chance to single out The weakest. Opposite is more likely to happen. Hell get cornered and have to deal with gohan and piccolo or gohan and 18, whichever makes the stronger duo while the other two are the ones who do the actual cornering...

Or piccolo just goes mafuba, a decisive victory, but who knows if he'll use it in character.

Actually he's so far above them that he can instantly blitz them with his speed and power. Having prep won't save the team from a foe that is simply on another league compared to them. One swing of his scythe and the three of them instantly dies. Gohan is the only person who can last a while before getting beaten too.

Worst case scenario is that he can reproduce clones of himself to keep them occupied, but he dosen't need to do that in order to defeat such inferior foes.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm taking Goku Black. He's basically at SSB level which none of these characters are.

Gohan is SSJB level.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Godstomps

Who here can fight off ssb goku and ssb vegeta and ssj2 trunks?

None of them? You say ssb goku ssb vegeta and ssj2 trunks would actually beat this team? So someone who beat them should stomp? You dont say...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: Except he's clearly not. He and 17 together were on the losing end of the fight VS base Toppo, someone who has been shown to almost exactly SSJB level.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KingOfWakanda

@erkan12 said:
@kingofwakanda said:

Gohan is SSJB level.

I find this point debatable. Gohan and 17 couldn't take down a pre GoD Toppo and while he fought well against Dyspo, he couldn't beat him heads up either and had to resort to ring out via Frieza. The top pride troopers are on SSB level and above, Gohan and Frieza are a notch below.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gaoron

@erkan12 said:
@gaoron said:

So was Vegeta's blast. I guess Vegeta is a fodder too.

Loading Video...

You are comparing some random blast to kamehameha wave. This is what kamehameha from Blue tier did to Toppo.

Loading Video...

Vs what Gohan's did

Loading Video...

Gohan is nowhere near Goku or Toppo lvl

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: if gohan can at least last, then this team consisting of 3 tacticians should be able to figure out a plan to win. Either via sealing or ko.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@cor_tsar: Piccolo and Gohan are the only relevant tacticians, but if Black is serious their heads will fall off before they can figure out any plans of winning. Prep time is irrelevant against an enemy that they have no prior knowledge against.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If 18 can pull a 17 and use her energy to properly distract Black, Piccolo could try a Special Beam Cannon and Gohan could charge a strong attack too. Caulifla only serves as a few extra moments of distraction. Piccolo and Gohan combining the pinnacles of their strength on an unsuspecting Black could be their only way.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: So can Gohan last in your opinion or not? I mean my whole argument is based around the fact that even you yourself think Gohan can compete, even if it's as minimal as it could be.

As for prep not being effective. Arguable. Full team prepped for 9 separate universe 11 warriors each(With Gohan as leader in that situation). Dragonball is pretty basic, yeah, Goku Black has a few unique ki techniques, but he's no where near the most versatile character they would have dealt with. I don't think their prep would be too inadequate regardless of knowledge, Goku Black still uses the fundamentals of the majority of dragonball characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back the team with prep I see a mafuba working fast and I don’t think piccolo is the type that will miss

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku black should win his attacks are to vicious as in he literally impales people with ki attacks and so on.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@cor_tsar: Yes, but it will be Gohan on his own thinking of a strategy on how to beat Black because his allies will be instantly killed with one hit via the Vegeta treatment.

Black is not a fighter with unique abilities unlike most warriors in the ToP (besides being able to make weapons with his ki, which is not unique to him), he is essentially a Goku 2.0, so he has no unique weaknesses whatsoever. And for Gohan to figure out a strategy, he needs to be comparable enough to Black to even last a good while so he can even think of a strategy. And Gohan isn't comparable to Black if Black is superior to the likes of even Golden Frieza.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: they have an hour prep. They can think of a strategy in that 1 hour. Beating characters stronger than themselves using numbers has been like basic prep strategy since the raditz saga. The fact he's not that versatile is not a good thing.

If gohan can compete, which by your words he can. Than the prep should be effective, because, by your own words Goku Black is not that Complex...

But then again you also think gohan can't compete due to being weaker than golden frieza... I mean. I personally don't think gohan would last too long. I don't think Black's speed advantage is significant enough that a four man team like this with unique and well planned out strategies using their tools at their disposal can't figure out how to beat someone stronger than them. And it's not that significant a strength difference when considering all four members vs 1.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people still going on about Gohan beingSSB tier?

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blame the bad inconsistent showings of power currently in super because of this, even though Gold Frieza flatlined Gohan with one move.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior said:

Blame the bad inconsistent showings of power currently in super because of this, even though Gold Frieza flatlined Gohan with one move.

They were not fighting seriously.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Frieza told Gohan if he didn't catch on he would have killed him, that's another point against Gohan being SSB lvl.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Frieza told Gohan if he didn't catch on he would have killed him, that's another point against Gohan being SSB lvl.

Frieza is incredibly arrogant and boastful. He also believed that he could stop Toppo's Hakai and that turned out to be false. Not to mention this ignores the fact Gohan told frieza if he betrayed him he would toss Frieza out of the ring himself.

Loading Video...

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By StephenGreen

@jashro44: Big difference here, we physically see Golden Frieza flateline Gohan instantly with an attack Gohan didn't play off the effect he physically shows damage and pain done from the attack and it put him out of for several minutes.

The fighter that Gohan was struggling with Frieza comes along and slaps him and stomps him easily, Gohan's Kamehameha tickled Toppo Frieza's Death beams were severely harming and weakening Toppo hence he ditches Justice for "Survival" as he puts it he realized his regular self wasn't cutting it against Golden Frieza so he enacts his rite as a GoD successor and begins the stomping.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephengreen:

Big difference here, we physically see Golden Frieza flateline Gohan instantly with an attack Gohan didn't play off the effect he physically shows damage and pain done from the attack and it put him out of for several minutes.

It was stated quite clearly Gohan and Frieza were not fighting seriously and were just acting. It doesn't matter what Fireza did to Gohan. It wasn't a real fight.

The fighter that Gohan was struggling with Frieza comes along and slaps him and stomps him easily,

You mean the Yardrat? Frieza stated he was doing image training in hell against a copy of Goku. Instant transmission is one of Goku's signature moves so it makes sense Frieza would know how to counter it.

Gohan's Kamehameha tickled Toppo Frieza's Death beams were severely harming and weakening Toppo hence he ditches Justice for "Survival" as he puts it he realized his regular self wasn't cutting it against Golden Frieza so he inacts his rite as a GoD successor and begins the stomping.

That was a cheap shot from behind and Toppo was sandwiched between frieza's death beams and 17's blast. He took massive damage from there combined power.

I would say Frieza is stronger but people are down playing Gohan's showing against Goku. The narrator stated in no uncertain terms that gohan rivaled blue:

This isn't like when Goku fought Kale or fought Krillain. We have an objective source confirming Gohan "showed power that rivals Goku".

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44

Black does win however. He's way to strong and as mentioned everyone but Gohan is fodder. This isn't a tournament so black would kill them all. There numbers don't mean squat considering Black has his clones.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No, no he really doesn't Gohan by showings does not match Golden Frieza nor SSB Vegeta or Goku he tickled Toppo Golden Frieza was visble harming toppo regardless of a cheapshot or not Toppo didn't even bother bracing for Gohan's Kamehameha he even remarks "is that it?" After being hit with it opposed to the first Death beam by frieza that shows Toppo isn't shrugging it off and is being hurt by the death beam then Frieza spams it and you see Toppo wincing in pain and his body is spasming as he tries to hold back 17's blast which btw was nothing he just had to hold it back because he wasn't taking risks of being pushed off the stage.

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If we use your logic Kale is SSB lvl in her berserker state which is weaker then her controlled berserk state whom we see regular SSG Goku easily handling.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@cor_tsar: What I meant is Gohan can last a very short while before being beaten - I don't think Black can one shot him.

Here's the thing: Black alone has shown to be able to deal with multiple SSB level fighters at once and easily toyed with them (Zamasu was a near non factor there, Black was the only being targeted) - and Goku/Vegeta/Trunks had prep time beforehand despite seeing Black's abilities, something that this team does not. Vegeta even said that they needed a strategy in order to beat Black, and despite being battle geniuses all they could come up with is to defeat Black through power superiority.

Black is extremely versatile with his ki usage, which demonstrates even greater ki control compared to Goku and Vegeta. What I meant is that he does not have explicitly unique abilities unlike various ToP fighters like Dyspo or Anilaza, so they don't have the unique weaknesses that comes along with it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No, no he really doesn't Gohan by showings does not match Golden Frieza nor SSB Vegeta or Goku he tickled Toppo Golden Frieza was visble harming toppo regardless of a cheapshot or not Toppo didn't even bother bracing for Gohan's Kamehameha he even remarks "is that it?" After being hit with it opposed to the first Death beam by frieza that shows Toppo isn't shrugging it off and is being hurt by the death beam then Frieza spams it and you see Toppo wincing in pain and his body is spasming as he tries to hold back 17's blast which btw was nothing he just had to hold it back because he wasn't taking risks of being pushed off the stage.

We saw in ROF how much of a difference it makes when your guard is down. Goku got taken down by a random laser to the chest because of this. Toppo being in a huge beam struggle and being cheap shotted makes a huge difference.

@jashro44: If we use your logic Kale is SSB lvl in her berserker state which is weaker then her controlled berserk state whom we see regular SSG Goku easily handling.

I addressed the difference in these showings already.