• 149 results
#1 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Vegeta (Saiyan Saga):

No Caption Provided

VS.

Madara and Momoshiki:

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Each of the combatants are at full power and have access to all of their abilities.
  • Genjutsu is restricted in this match in order to avoid multiple "Genjutsu GG" comments.
  • Planet busting is restricted in order to avoid multiple "Vegeta destroys the planet GG" comments.
  • Both teams are fighting in character, but are determined to win at all costs.
  • Starting distance is 30 meters.
  • Perfect teamwork.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Team 2.

#3 Posted by cooljammy18 (2347 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious...why Saiyan Saga level?

#4 Edited by Skrskr (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: because namek and above would be too much.

On topic they either get vaporized or they are truly immortal (can come back from nothing at all left)

And win via kaguya ash bones, limbo could probably hold these versions down or bfr with perfect teamwork.

Super edit: I thought it was kaguya in the picture, could go either way now.

#5 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

According to my fan calcs and DB wiki research, Saiyan Saga Goku stomps because he's a galaxy buster if you powerscale off of Roshi and Piccolo busting the moon.

#6 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: Well, the consensus regarding DB VS. Naruto match-ups is usually that most high tier characters from the latter max out at Saiyan Saga levels, while a few God tiers can hang with early to mid Namek Saga. I consider Madara and Momoshiki to be considerably weaker than current Naruto, current Sasuke and Kaguya, so it seemed to me like Saiyan Saga was probably the best bet if I wanted to avoid people calling this a mismatch, which I do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
#8 Posted by deactivated-5a853424245e3 (4168 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ team fails to tag Naruto team. :|

#9 Posted by IceDemonKing (9998 posts) - - Show Bio

According to my fan calcs and DB wiki research, Saiyan Saga Goku stomps because he's a Universe buster if you powerscale off of Roshi and Piccolo busting the moon.

Fixed and this

#10 Posted by decaf_wizard (17018 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team

#11 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to the truth seeking orbs. If they tag them, they win. Otherwise they lose.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#12 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (1149 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, Madara was immortal, wasn't he?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#13 Edited by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team wrecks.

#14 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team

Momo would just absorb all their energy blasts and reflect it back at them with double the power

And neither have a counter to TSB

#15 Posted by Skrskr (3547 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: I agree on the tsb, but I doubt momo could absorb their ki, not only is it a new form of energy he has never encountered, it would be a nlf to say he can just absorb their blasts as he has never absorbed something so powerful.

#16 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Yea I guess, but if we take away momo's absorbtion he's bringing nothing to the table, because he's featless without that and absorbing Kinshiki

If that's the case, it would be Madara vs Goku and Vegeta, in which he's likely to lose

#17 Posted by Gnomishness (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Yea I guess, but if we take away momo's absorbtion he's bringing nothing to the table, because he's featless without that and absorbing Kinshiki

If that's the case, it would be Madara vs Goku and Vegeta, in which he's likely to lose

#18 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@gnomishness: @god_vulcan: @skrskr:

Eh, I would personally just assume all powers work out of fairness. Like if you pit a character from another universe against #19 or Gero from DB, there's no reason to assume they can't absorb energy just because the concept of Ki doesn't exist within that universe. Although if you want to argue that Kinshiki might not be able to absorb their more powerful attacks, you're free to do so.

#19 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#21 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much about Momoshiki has been revealed. However he was able to stop time in the Manga for everyone except Boruto and Himself. So if he was able to do that here than I would give it to the Naruto team. However if he isn't able to do that than the match is basically a coin toss.

#22 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@gnomishness: @god_vulcan: @skrskr:

Eh, I would personally just assume all powers work out of fairness. Like if you pit a character from another universe against #19 or Gero from DB, there's no reason to assume they can't absorb energy just because the concept of Ki doesn't exist within that universe. Although if you want to argue that Kinshiki might not be able to absorb their more powerful attacks, you're free to do so.

That makes sense the way you put it, but one can argue that it would be NLF to assume that, since Momoshiki has never absorbed energy attacks on the level of Karrot and Vegetables ki blasts. It's quite simple really. If a characters ability hasn't shown limits, don't assume they don't have any, and imply limits based on the feats they have shown.

For example, Saitama has never been harmed, injured, beaten, or even felt pain throughout the entire OPM series, so as of right now his durability has no limits. Despite that fact, anytime he is placed in a match with planet level or higher beings he generally loses, as he has not shown the durability feats to compete with them. Same thing with his power. He's never shown effort, not even once. But still, we go by feats, and he's never demonstrated any feats above planet level, even if he's a universe buster by the end of the series.

As of right now, Momoshiki can't absorb their ki blasts, and is featless without that (and without Kinshiki) so this is really Madara vs Saiyans. Madara can win more often than not with the right combination of hax, but until someone gives a good argument for the Naruto team Saiyans take this 6/10 times.

#23 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: This is Momoshiki in his final form - after absorbing Kinshiki. As for absorbing Ki blasts, it all depends on what level you would put Goku and Vegeta's basic Ki blasts. They don't really have any notable feats, though I wouldn't argue that he could absorb their full powered attacks.

#24 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Final form Momoshiki? I didn't notice that my bad. This match could go either way

Team 2 could take it with hax.

#25 Posted by Sy8000 (35480 posts) - - Show Bio

You of all people I thought would've figured better.

Madara is too fast. He outspeeds and atomizes them.

#26 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Understandable. The picture was a tad misleading --- as I couldn't find anything on Google with Madara and final form Momoshiki in the same image. That's why I said each pf the combatants were at full power in the OP.

#27 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Well, like I said a above, most people on this site consider Naruto top tiers to cap out at Saiyan Saga level, so I didn't place them against Namek Saga characters in order to avoid people calling it a mismatch.

#29 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Dragon Ball Goku have a feat or two of shrugging off illusions? Saiyans.

#30 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

saiyans

#31 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Not that I've ever seen. He needed Bulma's help to counter Roshi's hypnotism, and that technique really isn't comparable to some of the high tier Genjutsu in the Narutoverse. Either way, Genjutsu is restricted in this match.

#32 Edited by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Not that I've ever seen. He needed Bulma's help to counter Roshi's hypnotism, and that technique really isn't comparable to some of the high tier Genjutsu in the Narutoverse. Either way, Genjutsu is restricted in this match.

It is? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I'm sorry.

Saiyans. ROFLstomp.

#33 Edited by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans stomp, madara is weak to fast heavy hitting physical attacks and momoshiki cant absorb physical attacks either this is a joke.

#34 Edited by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@valmousxii said:

Saiyans stomp, madara is weak to fast heavy hitting physical attacks and momoshiki cant absorb physical attacks either this is a joke.

Goku is going to murk whomever he hits with the Triple Kaioken and whomever is left he and Vegeta jump that guy.

#35 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Exactly, naruto high tiers will never be on goku and vegeta's level.

#36 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Exactly, naruto high tiers will never be on goku and vegeta's level.

Make them kids and maybe we have a fight. Genjutsu is usually the only shot they have.

#37 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: LOL, but genjutsu won't work on them because there ki control is too great they would shake it off like nothing....

#38 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: LOL, but genjutsu won't work on them because there ki control is too great they would shake it off like nothing....

Not sure they were that good at it in the Saiyan Saga...but the case could be made.

#39 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

saiyans stomp

#40 Posted by KingFrieza (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta would use a surface wiping attack, something that would end team 2 instantly... If team 2 is in the air, goku or vegeta could hit them with a planet buster blast without planet busting.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#41 Edited by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonball team is too slow.

#42 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:

It is? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I'm sorry.

Saiyans. ROFLstomp.

That's your opinion. Other seem to disagree.

#43 Posted by roriia (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta alone should win this with difficulty.

Non of them have shown the durability to tank Vegeta's ki attacks, so whats stopping Vegeta from spamming multi continent to moon level ki blasts?

Current Naruto and Sasuke are continent to multi continent level while vegeta and goku are planet busters att that point, i dont get why people think they should beat them.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
#44 Posted by ErrorOfTheDamned (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@roriia: There are people that believes (sorry, no offence) that Naruto and Sasuke are moon-planet level though.

#45 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan duo stomp

#46 Edited by Toratorn (7273 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Vegeta or Goku solostomp. Raditz was able to beat the shit out of moon-buster (and Goku), and Vegeta was killing Raditz equivalents (Saibamen) effortlessly since childhood. At best Naruto god tiers are moon level, and the moon-splitting feat that everyone and their mother scale is still less impressive than busting it straight-up. Do the math.

#47 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

DC =/= automatic win.

Just saiyan.

#48 Edited by GXrevs06 (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans stomp horribly. Goku just goes Kaioken and blitzes while Vegeta drops a ton of moon busting attacks.

#49 Posted by thelilicon (83 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#50 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Saiyans stomp horribly. Goku just goes Kaioken and blitzes while Vegeta drops a ton of moon busting attacks.

The OP says planet busting is restricted.