#1 Edited by Uchiha545 (4207 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really a who would win sense, I just want to know how far they'd get against a truly serious Beerus because we all know who'd win.

Goku & Vegeta

No Caption Provided

VS

Beerus

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Goku is SSBKK and can't ascend to any form of UI
  • Vegeta is SSBE
  • Beerus is serious from the start because Bulma backhanded him and said "yo, you mad p****y" for not stepping up to Zeno, if you need a reason.
  • Round 1 Beerus is DBS Anime only
  • Round 2 Beerus is composite anime/manga
  • Beerus win via Death, Incap, or BFR
  • Goku/Vegeta win conditions they injure Beerus to the equivalent of giving him a broken bone, black eye, or even a limp for a week

Wanting to capitalize on this opportunity for training Goku asked Shenron to teleport him, Vegeta, and Beerus to an indestructible planet in the Void.

Bonus Round

• Composite Goku/Vegeta/Beerus from all valid DB media
  • Anything goes

Who'd win?

#2 Posted by SolidShadow134 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

if that was the case beerus would instantly hakai them, no if or buts about it.

#3 Edited by Karkus (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: If Beerus goes for the kill immediately, then they have no chance to get any notable damage. If he doesn't instantly wipe them out, maybe Final Explosion could somewhat injure Beerus.

Bonus Round: Does valid mean canon? MUI Goku might be able to take on Beerus, but DBH Goku could definitely take on all forms of Beerus.

#4 Posted by Uchiha545 (4207 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus said:

Round 1: If Beerus goes for the kill immediately, then they have no chance to get any notable damage. If he doesn't instantly wipe them out, maybe Final Explosion could somewhat injure Beerus.

Round 2: Does valid mean canon? MUI Goku might be able to take on Beerus, but DBH Goku could definitely take on all forms of Beerus.

It doesn't have to be canon, DBH can count like DB/Z/GT/S since they aren't gonna be sued lol. But, I'm assuming you mean Grand Priest Goku he wasn't all that impressive to me but I only saw his one fight I don't know if he has had more though.

#5 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18102 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Beerus beats them after a tough fight

Round 2: Beerus uses ultra instinct to clown them like he did the other gods of destruction

Bonus Round: Composite Goku solos due to ultra instinct and grand priest training

#6 Posted by ShuraGam (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus curbs all rounds. If he can use hakai that's even worse.

#7 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus curbs the first two rounds and Goku solos the bonus.

#8 Posted by cpt_nice (10040 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus both rounds, MUI Goku wins in the bonus