Goku and Vegeta Run a Meng Hao guantlet.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thekillerklok
Vs
Vs
No Caption Provided

Current Goku + vegita

Basic knowledge for everyone.

In character.

• Round 1, Qi condensation Meng Hao

• Round 2, Foundation Establishment Meng Hao

• Round 3, Core Formation Meng Hao

• Round 4, Nascent Soul Meng Hao

• Round 5, Spirit Severing Meng Hao

• Round 6 Immortal Meng Hao.

Bonus round +Speed equalized.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what i know, they stop at 5.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jucaslucasa

Depends entirely on 3 things:

1. If they blitz while in-character and with only basic knowledge
  2. If they can hurt a soul/spirit
  3. And if they can resist his hax.

If they do blitz, they clear up to Nascent easily, and there it depends if they can harm his Nascent Soul. If not, he kills them while in Soul form. If they can hit his soul, they clear up to Immortal, then get destroyed there since he already scales above universal and has way more hax.

If they don't blitz, Core can potentially kill them with soul attacks. If they resist that, it depends if they resist being aged to death against Nascent and Spirit Severing, and if they can hit spirits/souls.

Definitely loses too Immortal Meng, at least.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

added bonus question.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Speed Unequal :
  1. Danger sense tingles as hell, Meng gets blitzed.
  2. Danger sense tingles as hell, Meng gets blitzed.
  3. Danger sense tingles as hell, Meng gets blitzed, unless I forgot some OP item.
  4. Danger sense tingles as hell, Meng gets blitzed, body destroyed, but he comes back as a soul and use everything, could win via using the Karma Fishing Rod. Stops time, and will EE their ass. Or can also take the opportunity to seal them I guess. Can win before body gets destroyed, will win in Soul form as they don't seem to have Soul Manip
  5. Danger sense tingles as hell, but this time Time Manip enters the stage! His body regens in the bling of an eye (can regen from a fog of blood), can't be killed unless both his soul and body are killed at the same time. Can win in body, wins as Soul.
  6. Meng stomps. Immeasurable Speed + Comparable AP + Them haxes.

And that's if they were 100% fixed on killing him as soon as the battle start. If they're in-character, go slowly at the start, with Goku and Vegeta getting ready in "stance", Meng could win starting from Round 2 or 3 via hax. As far as I know and looking at the VSBW profiles, they have no Soul Manip resistance, so yea. And they seem to be affected by the cold, so at Core Meng Hao's totem - that is so cold that it makes a cold void that froze a Nascent Soul's soul (which has many layers of resistance, to the conceptual level) seem "scorching hot - could help. They lose starting from Nascent Soul.

• Speed Equal :
  1. AP gap too large, could manage to bother them a bit with Divine sense.
  2. AP gap still enormous, but could win via Divine sense.
  3. Woul win via Divine Sense, and the time swords.

Meng gets blitzed, body destroyed, he comes back as a soul and could win via using the Karma Fishing Rod. Stops time, and will EE their ass. Can also take the opportunity to seal them I guess.