#1  Edited By Chronicplane
No Caption Provided

Goku and Frieza

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Super saiyan Goku (End of Namek saga)
  • Final Form Frieza (End of Namek saga 100% full power)
  • Team 1 no prep time, Team 2 has 30 minutes of prep time.
  • Morals on for both teams. (however "the kill code" is not allowed)
  • Team two are at there absolute best
  • Team 2 bloodlust off.
  • Win by Ko, or Death.
  • Fight takes place on an indestructible planet.

Location - Wasteland

No Caption Provided

Team 1

Goku feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku

Frieza feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza

Team 2

Boros feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Boros

Meliodas feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Meliodas

Naruto feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Teenager)

Ichigo feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Battle theme

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Bambina solos everyone in the match.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bambina wrecks everyone.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Chronicplane

@man_of_miracles: How does he wreck Frieza was able to effortlessly destroy Planet Vegeta In his first form and this is him in his Final Form 100% that should put him on star level and he clearly wasn't trying then at all so how does Bambina wreck, I think he can take on one of them with moderate difficulty but two at full power is pushing it.

Loading Video...

And this isn't even counting Super Saiyan Goku that was at that time even Stronger than Frieza or at least slightly which means he is has even greater power than Frieza. Also the planet he destroyed wasn't no ordinary planet but was stated to be 10x larger than earths which already puts Frieza at large planet level in his first form. This most definitely proofs that team 1 has far more Destructive capability and at there best here have shown Faster than light combat speeds and reacting time.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Frieza should be able to take down Bambina. Rest of them die in a cross fire. Team DB 7/10.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

Team 2. Boros is comparable to saiyan saga and early namek characters, he should be able to help, Naruto has several tricks that would take down Frieza and Goku, and Bambina heavily outstats Goku and Frieza. Meliodas play redirection and distraction with Full Counter.

Edit: With prep its even more of a stomp for team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm not to sure Both Goku and Frieza in this fight are Bloodlusted and at full power (100%) which I've stated first form Frieza was able to destroy a planet that is 10x larger than earth which already scales him to small dwarf star level and definitely star level if at final form (also super saiyan Goku).

Even if Boros is comparable to saiyan saga that doesn't mean he's on the level of Goku or Frieza, this is like your that Saiyan saga Vegeta can hold his own against final form Frieza and obviously he can't. Honestly as powerful as meliodas and naruto are they would likely get one shotted by either Goku or Frieza due to the shear power difference.

Boros may be able to hold his own but I don't think he has the strength to put down a fully powered ssj Goku and considering that his body was able to be overtaxed then there's no reason Goku or Frieza can't do the same.

Bambina is the only real one that can match and surpass these versions of Goku and Frieza but I think team 1 can still pull the win due to there Destructive capability with ki, Goku can easily pull of a super kamehameha and at super saiyan should be able to overwhelm Bambina or Goku can just use the Spirit Bomb and nuke him while Frieza is distracting him.

For now I'd say team 1 still takes it due to there shear power in strength, speed and destructive capability which should be enough to wipe the floor with half of team 2 (of the exception of Boros and Bambina) I'm certain Goku's solar flare can get passed Naruto's tricks and Meliodas can be affected by the solar flare as well leaving him wide open to be one shotted.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathHero61

@chronicplane said:

@deathhero61: I'm not to sure Both Goku and Frieza in this fight are Bloodlusted and at full power (100%) which I've stated first form Frieza was able to destroy a planet that is 10x larger than Earth which already scales him to small dwarf star level and definitely star level if at final form (also super saiyan Goku).

I am not dealing with this baseless BS.... as soon as I saw this I already know that debating against you will not be fun, I am done here.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I do apologies if I came across the wrong way but still my point stands Frieza has shown planet level feats in his first form, I just wanted to state that team 2 may have a chance but you should know that DBZ characters are not weak you know and regardless if planet vegeta was 10x or not it's still a planet, a large one to be at that.

I'll have to admit I don't know much on Bambina other than the fact he's an anime character and from basic research he has incredible power.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane said:

@deathhero61: I'm not to sure Both Goku and Frieza in this fight are Bloodlusted and at full power (100%) which I've stated first form Frieza was able to destroy a planet that is 10x larger than Earth which already scales him to small dwarf star level and definitely star level if at final form (also super saiyan Goku).

I am not dealing with this baseless BS.... as soon as I saw this I already know that debating against you will not be fun, I am done here.

It is based on Planet Vegeta having ten times the gravity in Earth as King Kai stated, and if not 10 times bigger, at least the energy to overcome the gravitational binding energy from Planet Vegeta is much more than the one needed for Earth, making it clear that destroying it was much harder than destroying a planet like Earth.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is now capable to beat down Frieza at his 100% and a SSJ Goku?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, no he is not.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

I don't see anyone beating them ... maybe Bambina in physical strength but the others go down... fast.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how are Boros, Meliodas, Naruto of any help if you already have Bambina on the team? that makes no sense at all

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person thats a threat is babimna others are fodders ay best.

Bambina has better physical rest goes to goku snd frieza

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina solos everyone.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Honestly Bambina takes them down due to comparable if not superior speed and a massive physical advantage.

Goku and Frieza absolutely have the DC advantage here. However it's unlikely that Bambina will give theme the opportunity to charge their most powerful attacks. But I will say that is Frieza can somehow launch his most powerful attack and life-wipe while Goku is distracting they could win.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Help

OT: Were Frieza and Goku close to Lightspeed yet? If not Bambina wrecks them.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chronicplane

@larcadedragneel: Well Goku's speed in the "Saiyan saga should be around mach 66 or over >50,000 mph and if we fast forward to the Frieza saga just as he arrived Goku had mastered training under 100x Gravity when he was training on the ship.

No Caption Provided

and let's just say for arguments sack that his speed of being mach 66 is the same, For this I'll be using the "Gravity formula" from Goku's training in increased Gravity so at the end when Goku obtained super saiyan (50x multiplier) we can apply that to the Gravity formula.

Just some info how The Gravity formula works

(base saiyan speed at 1x gravity)x(super saiyan increase)x(Goku's max gravitu training at that time)

so we would do

50,000 mph x 100 G x 50 Saiyan multiplier = over >250,000,000 million mph which is roughly about the speed of light so they should be able to hold there own against Bambina.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel:

Not by this time. Bambina is way too fast for anyone here.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bambina solos.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thenewguysnm1
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I've realized how op that Monkey dude was so I took him out and replaced him with Vasto lord ichigo (unlimited time in form) and Boros is confirmed that this star roaring canon in the guide books that it's strong enough to destroy small stars.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: By wank he is.

Well, it appears that Bambina is gone, so now DBZ team takes it handily.

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
DeathWingTerminatorT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so when I posted before saying Goku and Frieza would stomp even with this Bambina guy, I didn't realize it wasn't current Goku and Frieza but the Namek Saga ones. Obviously with the former it would be a stomp with or without Bambina in favour of Team 1.

However, even with the new team with a less powerful member, I think it could be quite even. I think team 2 could potentially take it as their members have comparable speed and strength, but also because of Boros' insane regen factor if they don't take out his orb. Either team could win with very high difficulty. Team 2 probably take victory eventually.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Toriko solostomps lol

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel:

Not by this time. Bambina is way too fast for anyone here.

I disagree, but even then, Bambina is a lot faster than just light speed considering his feats......

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: just to let you know Bambina is no longer on the team and is replaced with Ichigo.

Also a Question should the team have Toriko or not I'm kinda conflicted on if he should be on the team but I have no information about him and based on previous comments I'm guessing Toriko is like Equal to Beerus or Cell, exaggerating a little there but you get what I mean?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@deathhero61:

I disagree, but even then, Bambina is a lot faster than just light speed considering his feats......

Sure Bambina is still faster, even assuming they are light speed, but they don't have feats suggesting they are, tbh.

On topic: Now Toriko solo-stomps.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61:

Sure Bambina is still faster, even assuming they are light speed, but they don't have feats suggesting they are, tbh.

I'm not getting into this.

On topic: Now Toriko solo-stomps.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@deathhero61: That's fine, you're the the one who confronted me about it in the first place.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DeathHero61

@chronicplane said:

@deathhero61: just to let you know Bambina is no longer on the team and is replaced with Ichigo.

Also a Question should the team have Toriko or not I'm kinda conflicted on if he should be on the team but I have no information about him and based on previous comments I'm guessing Toriko is like Equal to Beerus or Cell, exaggerating a little there but you get what I mean?

To give you an idea, top tiers in Toriko are anywhere between the Androids and Buu.(so basically Cell Saga and Buu Saga characters)

Why don't you just read the series and find out?

As for your current team? This is far from fair. If it was only Frieza or Goku, maybe one could make an argument but both of them make a win impossible.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Chronicplane

@deathhero61: I think it's fair and team 2 does have a chance, Currently now there's a guide book for One Punch Man which states that Boros is Star level which should make him roughly about equal to Final Form Frieza and Goku.

No Caption Provided

And with his extremely high regeneration should allow him to face either Goku or Frieza and as for the others Meliodas does have "Full Counter" and I would think team 2 would have mare greater Teamwork than team 1.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: Boros is not star level, he doesn't have any feats close to that level. Even so the official guidebook states it, himself said in the anime that his final attack was going to destroy the planet, and in the manga it was only going to wipe the surface of the planet. Although i believe the team takes it, it's because they are more versatile.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Luffy here?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshflintstone: I originally had Bambina on the team but took him out due to being to powerful and hax and replaced him with Ichigo but decided to add Luffy in order to make the match more fair as replacing Banbina with Ichigo severely nerfed team 2 so having a team of 5 will give them more versatility and fighters.

The Leader being Boros then followed up by the rest anyway how do you think the team will stand against Goku and Frieza they have prep time and Boros who is very comparable to Goku and Frieza, also do you think meliodas Full Counter ability will work on a kamehameha?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sy8000

To give you an idea, top tiers in Toriko are anywhere between the Androids and Buu.(so basically Cell Saga and Buu Saga characters)

Lmao. Toriko top tiers are superior to everyone before Battle of Gods.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good thing Bambina was removed.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Lmao. Toriko top tiers are superior to everyone before Battle of Gods.

I'm being generous TBH. Some DB fans have a particular perception on Toriko. I could make an argument for weaker characters like Sani, Zebra and Coco soloing the buu saga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DeathHero61

@kratosx64x: Naruto has sealing techniques and attacks that can deal damage on the cellular level and molecular level..... DBZ characters are not only cocky, but with a good enough distraction one of said attacks should land.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jasonhitto

Frieza is enough to solo team 2 effortlessly

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Goku or Frieza finger-flick-stomps the team except for Boros, who is only a small threat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: It is good and all but Naruto need to compete with them on their level. Saiyan Saga is okay early Namek Saga is imo the most he can keep up with. Friezas at 100% and Goku in SSJ is to much for Naruto to even compete with. Naruto would need a lot of luck to survive long enough for even having a chance

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Frieza most likely.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fairly certain Frieza can solo.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Frieza solo their verses

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Planet is indestructible, But Frieza's Supernova still can explode, so Frieza can simple throw a Supernova in their faces and they have no way to stop that thing.