Oonoki vapes them all with particle style

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Molecular destruction, Gaara's sand tsunami or Mei's acidic air can pretty much one shot them but on the same time Law can just room them all and Kizaru can blitz them all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kizaru is too fast and WB has too much DC. I feel that Oonoki is the only real threat.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

The One Piece team should win quite easily: Kizaru being made of light and being able to reform his body means only esoteric attacks will be effective against him. If he creates a light-path successfully then the Gokage are getting blitzed, additionally he can spam blasts of this scale:

Mei and Tsunade would get one-shotted by AoE of this scale, with the Raikage's speed he could perhaps avoid it but that isn't likely, Gaara's sand also might be able to block him from this destructive blast but again, Kizaru doesn't have the disadvantage of needing chakra: he can spam attacks of this level for as long as he pleases, this is doubly worse for the Naruto team when you take into consideration the fact that One Piece characters on Kizaru's level can fight for 10 days without rest

To continue with Kizaru, he can use his lasers for piercing purposes for a more surgical and precise offense and he can make a light-sword for close quarter combat. The only person who can deal with him is Oniki with his particle but that man is far too slow and Kizaru would have no issues obliterating him.

Moving on: Whitebeard, while injured, sick and over 70 years old, split an island in half, he has created mountain sized tsunami's and shifted the ocean for miles around. His Quakes would be devastating against the Gokage as I really don't see them escaping this level of AoE at all

Big Mom: She was strong enough to casually block a Kong Gun from Luffy, to give this some gravity: Doflamingo (while injured but still cocky and in a state ready to fight) got overpowered by Luffy's Kong Gun and sent flying to another part of the city - Doffy has easily blocked Sanji's kicks, one of which broke the neck of a Pacifista, an android more durable than Franky who took this level of an explosion.

She can also suck the souls/life-span out of the people she touches and, this is the crutch- she can drain stamina too as shown when Luffy's energy left him and he reverted from G4 to base form after clashing with Big Mom. Physical vitality is one of the requirements to produce chakra so Big Mom's ability here can act as kyptonite to the Gokage. But that isn't where her abilities end: she has tanked a huge lightning bolt and what really makes this thread a flat-out stomp in my opinion is Prometheus and Zeus: a huge ball of fire and a storm cloud respectively. They are elements imbued with Mama's soul and can't be combated by traditional means: Prometheus has AoE that can roast a colossal amount of land as seen here and Zeus' lightning has made a crater capable of comfortably fitting Big Mom in, and she's...not a small person to put it lightly. In the link we see her towering over Brook. Brook is almost 9 feet tall.

Luffy: Yeah the Raikage is screwed against him. Luffy is highly resistant/ immune to lightning: 100,000,000 volts did nothing to him, his body is rubber and doesn't conduct electricity. What is more is he is highly resistant/ immune to blunt force damage- pre-time skip he took an island splitting punch with no damage, currently he is more durable and can increase said durability exponentially with Haki. The Raikage being the fastest on his team means little when Luffy has the speed feats to easily keep up and the damage output to wreck him

If overkill had a name it would be Trafalgar Law whom team Naruto have no answer for, he can and has:

• Cut a mountain in half
  • Used TK to effortlessly levitate said mountain
  • Used TK to redirect meteors
  • Cut a meteor in half
  • Used his teleportation powers to move himself and other people: he has been fast enough to teleport away Sanji from Doflamingo while the latter was mid-attack
  • Swapped the minds of people, causing confusion
  • Made a gamma knife which shredded Doflamingo's organs
  • Delivered counter-shock: a defibrillator-like attack, to Scotch, a giant snow-man fast enough to impress Luffy, strong enough to capture two Straw Hats and he's over 100 hundred feet tall. Law one-shotted him.
  • Teleport away projectiles
  • Switch places with people for combined team-attacks so the other person teleported runs into a separate attack
  • Used his CoA to block strings that have diced meteors

So in short:

@antonio_1996 said:

One Piece team stomps hard.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in team one piece favour,some could solo actually.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only factor in this match i see is Ohnoki an Gaara. The other Kage are more Support.

But against:

Kizaru? He is much faster then every Kage, also he can´t hurt by them.

Whitebeard and Big Mom? Even al Gokage together and they have a hard fight against one of them.

Luffy and Law? Gokage have a hard fight, but the chances for a victory are higher then against Admiral and Yonko. Law hat some Hax who should be a big Problem and Luffy have a hughe Power.

At least, Team One Piece stomps.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could take out Whitebeard and Big Mom and the OP team would still win.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Technically Kizaru is comprised of photons, which are dimensionless (and can be smaller than atoms) so he wouldn't be affected by Ohnoki's Dust release. Being the only threat offense wise, without him in the equation the Pirates sweep.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

One Piece teams destroys Naruto team

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One Piece, Big Mom alone is enough to handle most of the Kage team if not all

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oonoki vapes them all with particle style

Ohnoki dies. He can't even win 1 on 1 against anyone on Team 2 yet you think he solos?

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece team wins. Big mom, alone, can handle most of the enemy team. This fight would be more even if the emperors were removed.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch

has there been a battle thread with Naruto and/or One Piece where everyone doesn't think it's a complete stomp?

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Piece absolutely shit stomps.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By easterlin74

Sadly Kizaru can potentially solo. Genjutsu or particle style is only option against him (or large masses of water created with jutsu which has been debunked for unknown reasons on OP vs Naruto threads multiple times.)

Full OP team stomps.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I am surprised this is so one sided. I thought it was general consensus around here that Naruto>One Piece

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WhatamIseeing

this is so one sided for one piece it’s not close by any means. I could argue luffy or kizaru solo

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Gokage" lul but anyways.

One Piece team stomps hard.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 months later and the One Piece team still stomps.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SkySanji

Anyone on the One Piece team solos

Also Island level Elbaf spear gg:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I agree OP team wins but how is that Elbaf spear island level? It just went through King Baum and out through the seducing woods into the ocean? Sure it has attack potency and range but it isn’t “island level”

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@back_stabbath95: Well if you scale Big Mom to the Giants which she was ragdolling and put into fear as a child they can cut a hole into a creature who swallow islands whole so yeah not in Dc but in attack potency:

Loading Video...

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Rofl island level Elbaf spear.

No one on the OP Team solo's since every single one of them is a df user and Mei can drown any of them.

They do shit stomp as a team though.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SkySanji

When you can't prove me wrong.....

Also the water has to be still or standing:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Mei would have to avoid a blitz and tag them in the first place

So yes any of them solo

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji: Show me a scan of Big Mom destroying anything even remotely close to an island with Elbaf Spear

"Also the water has to be still or standing" Ok, what's your point? Mei drowns any of them 1v1

Nice edit of your comment, because its totally in character for them to target Mei in particular and blitz her instantly.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji:Show me a scan of Big Mom destroying anything even remotely close to an island with Elbaf Spear

Don't tell you are inept at reading as well I clearly said not in Dc but in attack potency in post #24

"Also the water has to be still or standing" Ok, what's your point? Mei drowns any of them 1v1

If the water isn't still then it won't immobilized them I showed you the scan of Luffy being completely submerged in water and he was still able to move

Oda even say's this in a Sbs

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now, OP team

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji:Show me a scan of Big Mom destroying anything even remotely close to an island with Elbaf Spear

Don't tell you are inept at reading as well I clearly said not in Dc but in attack potency in post #24

What feats does she have that puts her attack potency at island level?

If the water isn't still then it won't immobilized them I showed you the scan of Luffy being completely submerged in water and he was still able to move

"Completely submerged" He's slightly covered in water, you're joking right?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Perfect teamwork, Ohnoki creates an enclosure around the target and then Mei drowns them, problem solved.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SkySanji

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

I went over this in post #24 already I'm not gonna spoon feed you go reread....

Tf!? His entire body is submerged in water are you blind now?

No Caption Provided

He is clearly submerged

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

I went over this in post #24 already I'm not gonna spoon feed you go reread....

So you're telling me she has absolutely 0 feats that put her attack potency at Island level? Ok thanks, was just confirming that you were wanking again.

Tf!? His entire body is submerged in water are you blind now?

No Caption Provided

What's your point? He's submerged in the water for a couple of seconds, you expect him to drown in that period of time?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect teamwork, Ohnoki creates an enclosure around the target and then Mei drowns them, problem solved.

Before or after getting blitzed? Also again if it's not still or standing water it won't affect df users which is supported by Oda in a Sbs....

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Before or after getting blitzed? Also again if it's not still or standing water it won't affect df users which is supported by Oda in a Sbs....

Again it's not in character for anyone on the OP team to blitz nor do they have any knowledge so you suggesting they'll target Mei is comical.

If Ohnoki creates an enclosure around them then the water becomes still.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SkySanji

So you're telling me she has absolutely 0 feats that put her attack potency at Island level? Ok thanks, was just confirming that you were wanking again.

So you can't read? Not even a little bit if what I posted on Post #24? Ok thanks, was just confirming another thing you are inept at.....

What's your point? He's submerged in the water for a couple of seconds, you expect him to drown in that period of time?

Why not? Anytime we see Luffy enter still or standing water he immediately starts to drown....

But that doesn't apply here since Mei doesn't have the ability to create still or standing water

Also it's not that they drown it's that the sea hates them and they become immobile essentially drowning themselves

Something Luffy isn't showing us signs in, in those scans

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

So you can't read? Not even a little bit if what I posted on Post #24? Ok thanks, was just confirming another thing you are inept at.....

I read and watched the video, nothing you posted in #24 puts her attack potency at island level.

Why not? Anytime we see Luffy enter still or standing water he immediately starts to drown....

Erm no, he starts losing energy and his ability to move, which we can't tell if that was the case in the scan you showed because Luffy isn't visible.

But that doesn't apply here since Mei doesn't have the ability to create still or standing water

Also it's not that they drown it's that the sea hates them and they become immobile

Gotta love that you're ignoring my post because you can't counter it at all. Ohnoki creates an enclosure with earth style and Mei fills it with water effectively drowning them in still water.

Again, no one in the OP team is soloing but as a team they do shitstomp.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

Again it's not in character for anyone on the OP team to blitz nor do they have any knowledge so you suggesting they'll target Mei is comical.

It's not in character for Luffy or Kizaru to blitz? Especially Luffy?

No Caption Provided

Also what does it matter since no one here us fast enough to react they are all statues so They get picked off one by one

This is irrelevant seeing how they all get blitzed by any if the pirates but I'll look into this one

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

It's not in character for Luffy or Kizaru to blitz? Especially Luffy?

No Caption Provided

No it's not, Kizaru's more likely to stand still and let their attacks hit him than he is to blitz

Also what does it matter since no one here us fast enough to react they are all statues so They get picked off one by one

They're statues? That's hilarious, No one on the OP team is that much faster than them

This is irrelevant seeing how they all get blitzed by any if the pirates but I'll look into this one

I'm arguing none of them Solo, no one on the OP team is going to blitz in character.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

I read and watched the video, nothing you posted in #24 puts her attack potency at island level.

Erm no, he starts losing energy and his ability to move, which we can't tell if that was the case in the scan you showed because Luffy isn't visible.

But the Log he is holding is meaning he still has his strength and isn't immobile:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also it's not that they drown it's that the sea hates them and they become immobile

Gotta love that you're ignoring my post because you can't counter it at all. Ohnoki creates an enclosure with earth style and Mei fills it with water effectively drowning them in still water.

Gotta love how you yourself say they have no knowledge but give them knowledge on the df users weakness ???

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

It's historical

Anyway they get blitzed before that happens I'm still looking into debunking that...

ANY OF THEM SOLO

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:
@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

But the Log he is holding is meaning he still has his strength and isn't immobile:

"Starts losing energy and ability to move" Who's reading comprehension is lacking now?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gotta love how you yourself say they have no knowledge but give them knowledge on the df users weakness ???

No, it's in character for Mei to instantly use water style, she literally did straight away against Madara

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

It's historical

Anyway they get blitzed before that happens I'm still looking into debunking that...

You've yet to prove they'll blitz instantly, take your time I know it's impossible for you to prove.

ANY OF THEM SOLO

None of them Solo

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're statues? That's hilarious, No one on the OP team is that much faster than them

No Caption Provided

The same Luffy who kicked Lightning Pre timeskip without any gears, later gets gear second and is still a statue to the Admirals then Post timeskip didges an explosion that is on him while in base later get blitzed by Doflamingo while in Gear Second, Oh yeah that's certainly not fast enough to blitz the team who has only one lightning timer, which Luffy by himself has already surpassed PTS.....

I'm arguing none of them Solo, no one on the OP team is going to blitz in character.

Luffy by himself blitzes in character.....

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

The same Luffy who kicked Lightning Pre timeskip without any gears, later gets gear second and is still a statue to the Admirals then Post timeskip didges an explosion that is on him while in base later get blitzed by Doflamingo while in Gear Second, Oh yeah that's certainly not fast enough to blitz the team who has only one lightning timer, which Luffy by himself has already surpassed PTS.....

For someone who dislikes calculations for Bleach you sure love them when its OP

Except he doesn't, the only time he blitzed in G4 was against Doffy and he was enraged during that fight. Even if I agree that Luffy will blitz that's still a far cry from all of them Soloing.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Everyone on the OP team can solo.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

No, it's in character for Mei to instantly use water style, she literally did straight away against Madara

That's is NOT what you said you said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

So yes you gave them knowledge you even gave them a combo attack that they've never used

And what you just said about Mei using Water style in character is useless since the water has to be still....

You've yet to prove they'll blitz instantly, take your time I know it's impossible for you to prove.

Hey your the one who is incapable of reading I went over this already in post #42

ANY OF THE PIRATES SOLO

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@skysanji said:

That's is NOT what you said you said:

@limitlesssigil said:

@skysanji said:

@limitlesssigil said:

So yes you gave them knowledge you even gave them a combo attack that they've never used

Do the words perfect teamwork mean nothing to you? They'll create combo's they never used before.

And what you just said about Mei using Water style in character is useless since the water has to be still....

I've already gone over this, the water will become still once it's movement is stopped.

Hey your the one who is incapable of reading I went over this already in post #42

You didn't prove anything in post 42 wtf

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LimitlessSigil

Apparently Law solo's, the same Guy who was being bitch slapped by Doffy is going to Solo. OP wank is only going to get worse as the series comes closer to its conclusion.

Island level Elbaf spear

Moon level King Kong Gun inbound

Entity1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Entity1

Lightened V2 Raikage vs. Whitebeard.

Lightened Sand Gaara vs. Luffy.

Unsealed Tsunade vs. Big Mom.

Kkg Mei vs. Law.

Onoki vs. Kizaru.

Best match ups available & they still lose.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SkySanji

@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

For someone who dislikes calculations for Bleach you sure love them when its OP

I did no calculations I just pointed out he got faster.... im not saying by 5 or 10x just that he obviously got faster..... Dude can you really not read?

Except he doesn't, the only time he blitzed in G4 was against Doffy and he was enraged during that fight.

Try again(I'll edit and put the scans up for each blitz mentioned)

Crocodile Round 1(cuts Crocodile off from finishing his sentence)

Crocodile Round 2 iirc

Crocodile Round 3 iirc

Enel(he runs up the ship and attacks him)

Lucci( again cuts him off)

Moria (Blitzes but brick bats op)

Hody Jones

Ceasar round 1

Ceasar Round 2

Ceasar round 3

Doflamingo as mentioned

Cracker

Big mom

Kaidou's subordinate

Kaidou

Even if I agree that Luffy will blitz that's still a far cry from all of them Soloing.

Any of them solo just because they don't blitz doesn't Ean they can't solo your logic is.....warped