Gojo Satoru vs Aizen

• 119 results
Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- Satoru Gojo is at full power and can use all his abilities.

- This is monster aizen.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

-Fight takes place on a frozen island

Round 1- Speed unequalized

Round 2- Speed equalized

Round 3- all stats eqalized

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen destroys the verse

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Aizen Neg-diff all rounds

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Aizen

R2 and R3 Gojo’s domain expansion one shots

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TOPAZZZ

i’m surprised to see people saying aizen wins...From what I’ve read here, I thought Gojo was too haxxed for even hst high tiers? Then again i don’t know much i’m only on like chapter 50

It seems if his stats improve, he could eventually solo the HST <maybe>, but idk. This isn’t me saying gojo wins lol

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Aizen solos the verse.....

Round 1 - RC

Round 2 - RC

Round 3 - Hado 90 GG

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

i’m surprised to see people saying aizen wins...From what I’ve read here, I thought Gojo was too haxxed for even hst high tiers? Then again i don’t know much i’m only on like chapter 50

It seems if his stats improve, he could eventually solo the HST <maybe>, but idk. This isn’t me saying gojo wins lol

Woah now. Gojo with massive highball is only city level. His hax can't allow him to solo any of the HST. Stalemate is a better argument.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: then i stand corrected ig. Based on one thread (which i can’t remember) I heard gojo wipes the floor with such characters due to his broken hax despite the immense stat gap. Seems as though that was wanking, then, though I still don’t know much about Gojo.

I’m guessing KS gg?

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz said:

@mike_strike10: then i stand corrected ig. Based on one thread (which i can’t remember) I heard gojo wipes the floor with such characters due to his broken hax despite the immense stat gap. Seems as though that was wanking, then, though I still don’t know much about Gojo.

I’m guessing KS gg?

Aizen doesn't even need KS. In base he RCed Grimmjow who has better stats than Gojo.

No Caption Provided

He did that in base let alone monster Aizen which dwarfs Yamamotto.

Most of the Gojo wank is usually against characters who are more bricks or don't have hax to bypass infinity but Aizen has the hax to bypass it. Besides most people think he stalemates characters.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone tell me how can Aizen Bypass gojo's infinity or save himself from his domain expansion

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: lol did you see no one actually ever said how they can bypass his hax which is one of the greatest defenses

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

domain expansion gg

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Bleach characters can cut through and distort space with their attacks. Kenpachi did it, Ichigo did it, grimmjow did it, and Aizen can do it as well. Hado 90 one shots go

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: How is Aizen even touching gojo when his infinity is active.

And please show me kenpachi or grimjow cutting through space

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Space hax is fodder in Bleach. Gojo gets his cheeks clapped.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen can win if he lands KS on Gojo and makes him turn off infinity, other than that it'd mostly be a stalemate because Aizen can't harm Gojo due to infinity, but Infinite void if it lands can finish Aizen. So it depends on if Infinite void first lands or if KS first lands.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: lol did you see no one actually ever said how they can bypass his hax which is one of the greatest defenses

yeah that's what I thought. I mean do any bleach god tiers let alone aizen really have a counter to his hax at all? Honestly just seems like a stalemate to me but whatevs :/

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen can win if he lands KS on Gojo and makes him turn off infinity, other than that it'd mostly be a stalemate because Aizen can't harm Gojo due to infinity, but Infinite void if it lands can finish Aizen. So it depends on if Infinite void first lands or if KS first lands.

Infinite void can't even kill Aizen and if Gojo touches Aizen he gets turned dies...

It's called Reiastu Crush. Characters stronger than Gojo were being put to their knees from Base Aizen's power let alone a stronger version of him

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: and how is reitsu crush even touching him when he is literally untouchable when infinity is activated. Rc wouldn't even reach him in the first place.

And his unlimited void would fry Aizen's mind. Show me a feat where Aizen can take in information endlessly without his mind in getting fried

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@lilgodperv said:

@mike_strike10: and how is reitsu crush even touching him when he is literally untouchable when infinity is activated. Rc wouldn't even reach him in the first place.

And his unlimited void would fry Aizen's mind. Show me a feat where Aizen can take in information endlessly without his mind in getting fried

1. There is no evidence that his infinity protects his soul and if so show me.

2. Show me feats of that frying someone's mind. Last I checked it only immobilized the people hit by it. Finally, even if it did that to Aizen it wouldn't matter. Aizen is still immortal and Gojo lacks the power to kill him.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: Dude infinity literally creates infinite space between him and his enemy. Rc would Only affect him if it reaches his body which is impossible because of infinity. Now Show me a RC crossing infinite distance instantly.

Its because gojo can precisely control it and only activates it for 0.2 second because he doesn't want to kill anyone

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: Dude infinity literally creates infinite space between him and his enemy. Rc would Only affect him if it reaches his body which is impossible because of infinity. Now Show me a RC crossing infinite distance instantly.

Its because gojo can precisely control it and only activates it for 0.2 second because he doesn't want to kill anyone

1. RC affects the soul not the body. RC attacks the soul which Gojo has shown no resistance to. It's a fundamental in Bleach. Again show me proof of it protecting his soul. You won't find anything.

2. Proof? Either way Aizen's immortal so it won't matter.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed isn't really a factor against Gojo, neither are stats in general. Gojo's entire arsenal relies on hax.

The question is whether or not Aizen could get into Gojo's head with KS, or if the Six-Eyes would allow him to see through it.

Could go either way depending on how you interpret it.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@beckoned said:

Speed isn't really a factor against Gojo, neither are stats in general. Gojo's entire arsenal relies on hax.

The question is whether or not Aizen could get into Gojo's head with KS, or if the Six-Eyes would allow him to see through it.

Since the Allmighty couldn't see through it I don't think six eyes could see through it.

Could go either way depending on how you interpret it.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Six-Eyes specifically allows Gojo to see through and understand curse-techniques. So it's still debatable as far as I'm concerned.

satireking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hate to sound like a gojo-tard but monster aizen can't do anything, even KS won't work here since gojo always wears a blindfold. TYBW aizen wins due to higher stats and KS that doesn't require activation or eyesight, but I think monster aizen would either lose or stalemate with gojo.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojo looks and loses.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CyberBlades22

@mike_strike10:

Infinite void can't even kill Aizen and if Gojo touches Aizen he gets turned dies...

I know, but it will still leave Aizen in a vegetative state from the overload of infinite information going into his mind, which while won't kill him will however leave him incapacitated and unable to fight as his brain wouldn't even function correctly.

Even cursed spirits that can't be interacted with without cursed energy and are immortal with regeneration can still be defeated by infinite void if they are under it for a long time.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know, but it will still leave Aizen in a vegetative state from the overload of infinite information going into his mind, which while won't kill him will however leave him incapacitated and unable to fight as his brain wouldn't even function correctly.

I know what you mean but his DE has no feats suggesting it does that. As a matter of fact he says that when given everything you are unable to move. That implies you can't move in the DE and not have your brain overload.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mike_Strike10

Even cursed spirits that can't be interacted with without cursed energy and are immortal with regeneration can still be defeated by infinite void if they are under it for a long time.

1. Their regeneration is complete fodder to Aizen's.

2. They lost to Infinite Void because Gojo attacks them. Which as I stated he would die trying to do to Aizen. I am not arguing if it stops him. Yes, if he got hit by DE it would stop him but it hasn't shown feats of turning someone's mind into a vegetable.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CyberBlades22
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should explain how infinite void works

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This should explain how infinite void works

That literally proves what I am saying...."given everything but unable to do anything". In the DE is stops you from moving which I agreed with. Dying Slowly doesn't matter because Aizen can't die. Nothing in the scan suggests it turns their mind into a vegetable.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberblades22:

1. Their regeneration is complete fodder to Aizen's.

Agreed, but infinite void isn't a physical attack, it's a mental attack that kills you via information overload that even cursed spirits if exposed for long enough can be left clinically brain dead from infinite void's effects, my point was to show that immortality and regen doesn't help against infinite void as shown in the scans above.

2. They lost to Infinite Void because Gojo attacks them. Which as I stated he would die trying to do to Aizen.

Gojo took Jogo in alive for information, if he left him in there like Gojo said Jogo would indeed die slowly from the infinite information flooding his mind as stated in the scan, and again infinite void can leave people brain dead and unable to fight, putting them in a vegetative state. Gojo doesn't need to attack Aizen in infinite void as death match means he has 0 reason to take Aizen in alive, and yeah I agree Gojo would die if KS hits and makes Gojo turn off infinity which I see hitting first and getting Aizen the win, but infinite void still works is my point.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CyberBlades22

@mike_strike10: Manga says otherwise

No Caption Provided

Note this is just 0.2 seconds of infinite void

Infinite void doesn't just paralyze, the amount of info paralyzes cursed spirits who can survive Infinite void longer than humans (who faint and receive 1 year of info and need months of rehabilitation from just 0.2 seconds of domain expansion), when paralyzed from the abundance of information you'll be unable to do anything as more information floods your mind until the person dies slowly from the information overloading their mind, or leaves them unable to do anything as they become brain dead from the effects.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed, but infinite void isn't a physical attack, it's a mental attack that kills you via information overload that even cursed spirits if exposed for long enough can be left clinically brain dead from infinite void's effects, my point was to show that immortality and regen doesn't help against infinite void as shown in the scans above.

Where are the cursed spirts sated immortal? Immortality can also mean not aging. I should also point out that DE can be dodged by superior speed. Aizen has FAR superior speed.

Gojo took Jogo in alive for information, if he left him in there like Gojo said Jogo would indeed die slowly from the infinite information flooding his mind as stated in the scan, and again infinite void can leave people brain dead and unable to fight, putting them in a vegetative state. Gojo doesn't need to attack Aizen in infinite void as death match means he has 0 reason to take Aizen in alive, and yeah I agree Gojo would die if KS hits and makes Gojo turn off infinity which I see hitting first and getting Aizen the win, but infinite void still works is my point.

All he says is dyeing slowly all the things your saying it "can do" have nothing supporting. I agree Infinite void still works but it hasn't shown to do all that your saying. Aizen also has rc to beat Gojo too or a hado 90. Either way Aizen wins.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mike_Strike10

@cyberblades22 said:

@mike_strike10: Manga says otherwise

No Caption Provided

Note this is just 0.2 seconds of infinite void

Infinite void doesn't just paralyze, the amount of info paralyzes cursed spirits who can survive Infinite void longer than humans (who faint and receive 1 year of info and need months of rehabilitation from just 0.2 seconds of domain expansion), when paralyzed from the abundance of information you'll be unable to do anything as more information floods your mind until the person dies slowly from the information overloading their mind, or leaves them unable to do anything as they become brain dead from the effects.

In the scan you just showed it says "could" allow him to do that to a curse but again this has not been proven. A lot of what you sent was guesses and estimates. Please give me a feat of it doing all your saying it does. I will wait.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: You do realize that's the author talking about the infinite void down below in that text for that scan narrating what had occurred in the 0.2 second infinite void scan, if you want to deny the authors words by all means go for it. We don't need feats for literally everything stated but not shown, especially when the author themselves states that information and characters state the same info several times.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: You do realize that's the author talking about the infinite void down below in that text for that scan narrating what had occurred in the 0.2 second infinite void scan, if you want to deny the authors words by all means go for it. We don't need feats for literally everything stated but not shown, especially when the author themselves states that information and characters state the same info several times.

When statements include could in that context it does not support the statement. You do realize that statements needed to be supported by feats right? Without feats statements are just statements.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: And it's supported by feats with Gojo KO'ing every human and transfigured human in the train station in 0.2 seconds with information overload, which required everyone months of rehabilitation to merge with society again. Again this is only 0.2 seconds of infinite void, any longer and the consequences are far worse as even more information gets loaded into the brain. Aizen has no evidence to say he can survive infinite information flooding his mind, he'd be paralyzed and eventually left brain dead from the information. His immortality won't help against a mental attack of this level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_strike10: And it's supported by feats with Gojo KO'ing every human and transfigured human in the train station in 0.2 seconds with information overload, which required everyone months of rehabilitation to merge with society again. Again this is only 0.2 seconds of infinite void, any longer and the consequences are far worse as even more information gets loaded into the brain. Aizen has no evidence to say he can survive infinite information flooding his mind, he'd be paralyzed and eventually left brain dead from the information. His immortality won't help against a mental attack of this level.

Were just going in circles....

I guess we will agree to disagree.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen All rounds

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of arguments from both sides but this is my thoughts on the matter:

If we assume that Aizen cannot cut through space to bypass Infinity (which is false) but let's assume that's the case. The most apparent case for Gojo winning is Aizen's "inability" to get through his defense. So let's look at the argument made:

"Gojo brings out the infinity existing everywhere, which puts an infinite amount of space in between him and his opponent making it so no attacks can ever reach him" so that's how his abilities are claimed to work based on statement. Well if you're going to make that argument, Aizen has the hogyoku infused within him, which forcefully transforms Aizen as necessary for the threat/situation. The hogyoku will eventually adapt Aizen to such a degree where he can dish out an attack that can bypass infinity. If Aizen gets caught in Gojo's domain, the hogyoku will adapt to the point where Aizen can handle the crippling amount of information being flooded into him and make the domain useless. Once those things happen, then there will literally be nothing Gojo can do.

It's a battle of attrition where Gojo will eventually lose. Arguments made for Gojo's Infinity also applies to Aizen's hogyoku: wherein they are both stated to work in a certain way and thus will work that way regardless of lack of feats.

Aizen for the win gg.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo cutting through space

No Caption Provided

Kenpachi cutting through space to hit Gremmy

No Caption Provided

Grimmjow distorting space via Gran Ray Cero

No Caption Provided

and lastly Aizen can distort space with his hado 90.

No Caption Provided

xraydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By xraydog

Gojo loses round one due to speed gap and hado 90. wins 2 and 3 because without said speed gap, Aizen is not dodging DE and Immeasurable Void puts him in a coma both times.