Fight Takes place on Earth

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sukuna loses to much weaker than Tonier.

Gojo has hax that makes him untouchable but he loses to the first person with Genjutsu or other hax.

And the order is very bad.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu GG

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at indra and ashura because genjutsu gg

ISnxgTooMxch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indra and ashura r the weakest there they stomp the verse

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get absolutely mangled every single round.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Morningstar999

Stop at 1. And order is atrocious.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Naruto team's stats is just too high compared to JJK verse. Equalize stats and Gojo solos zero diff

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Even with equal stats I wouldn't say he beats Juubidara and Kaguya at all.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sigh...

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCM 1 naruto could solo the verse if it weren't for the broken domain expansions which guaranteed abilities reached their target. That said they lose every round here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The list is way out of order, but anyways, they get stomped at 1.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: Not really, when it comes to equal stats, the person with the most broken hax wins, and that is def Gojo. The only one here having a chance at beating Gojo in equal stats is prob Kaguya but that itself is really questionable. Madara stands no chance against Gojo, and actually if you just equalize speed only, Gojo is more than enough to beat any form of Madara, since his hax doesn't come close to Gojo's

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Obito, unless Indra/Asura has genjutsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

@morningstar999: Not really, when it comes to equal stats, the person with the most broken hax wins, and that is def Gojo. The only one here having a chance at beating Gojo in equal stats is prob Kaguya but that itself is really questionable. Madara stands no chance against Gojo, and actually if you just equalize speed only, Gojo is more than enough to beat any form of Madara, since his hax doesn't come close to Gojo's

Juubidara losing to Gojo? When he has hax that makes Gojo's abilities useless?lol funniest statements to start my day with

OT: loses to everyone here who can just Genjutsu him

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: Shot! Let's get it then! I have limited knowledge on Gojo, but the info I do know about him is enough to say it's impossible for him to beat Juubidara.

Give me the feats and hax that somehow make Gojo beating Juubidara a sensible standpoint

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: (Just saying, I like debating on discord better, so that I don't have to wait for fcken hours for my opponent to respond, so if you have discord, we can settle it there, its much better ngl, but I'm fine doing it here as well)

Also before we Start, SBA rule should apply since this is a crossverse battle. Meaning Chakra=Curses. Also just to remind you in case you forget, this is an equal stats battle, Cuz I do agree that Madara blitz's without it. Other then that, I will state my main premise (Ngl I have gotten rusty asf in Naruto and I just finished JJK like 2-3 days ago lmao)

1. So one of my main reasons why I think Gojo wins is that his infinity will give him a massive advantage, Nothing can touch Gojo whatever Madara has, be it Any Ninjutsu, Summoning, Susanoo or any other shit, His Infinity legit blocks any "Curse" energy, and feats pretty much supports this as well. We see him block Mahito's Curse power without any sweat. We also see him block Mahito's Idle transfiguration, Something that attacks on a spiritual level. So right of the bat, Madara isn't touching Gojo at all with his physicals, and since Chakra and Curses are equalized and we know that Gojo can negg any Curse (Chakra) attacks without breaking a sweat, So Madara isn't damaging Gojo one bit

2. Ahh yess, Good old "Genjutsu GG" Ma Nigga......
Its not hard to understand that Genjutsu would also not work on Gojo, there are a few reasons why. Number one being, What does Genjutsu have? Chakra right? You need to pour in the Genjutsu Chakra to the opponent in order for it to work, and then control the flow of Chakra. I already addressed above why any Chakra attacks (Curses) won't work on Gojo, so therefore I don't see Genjutsu effecting Gojo either. (I could be wrong about how Genjutsu works cuz my knowledge in Naruto is wack). Another reason why Genjutsu won't work is that the Six eye's of Gojo is implied to see through their opponents techniques, So by this, Gojo bare minimum would have knowledge on Genjutsu, and won't look in Madara's eye directly. Its also questionable whether Genjutsu would even work on Gojo in the first place, As I explained why in the beginning of this point. Another possible reason (Don't have to take this, that seriously) why Gojo won't be caught by Genjutsu is that Anime is well known in JJK verse, We see Itadori knowing about "KamehameHa" and "Rasengan" So its also very possible that Gojo would have basic knowledge about the verse in general, And Genjutsu is a very common thing in Naruto, just like the Rasengan, So like its very possible that Gojo would have knowledge on the Verse beforehand of the fight Lmao.

3. Here's an easy wincon.... Domain expansion neggs Madara

4. Purple neggs Madara as well. Its legit existence erasure

5. As for IT, Gojo just won't let Madara do it, and we know Madara needs to be close to the mon in order to activate IT

6. As for Limbo, they just won't touch Gojo at all.

f3m1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how infinity will fare against energy drainers like Toneri. I would push this argument if energies were equalised but then again, Toneri drained energy from the sun...

RuthlessLeader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 if that image is Toneri with Tenseigan

TsB have space time manipulation and Toneri forming several TSB’s into a blast that effects large area instead of concentrating it into a sword, should be able to destroy entire area Gojo is in like a huge catalysm

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 1.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wanderez

Sukuna dies every single round. Gojo stomps everyone who can't use Genjutsu and everyone who can use it stomps Gojo.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like @decaffeinated said. Sukuna is fodder here unless you buy into the no limit fallacy that implies he can use slash and dismantle to adjust to all forms of durability and destroy it.

However, Gojo blows through everyone till genjutsu users come into play and even then energy isn't equalized so potentially that won't be a factor, and Gojo clears through the remainder of the team.

Also, as others have noted. Order is garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

@ultimatesage: (Just saying, I like debating on discord better, so that I don't have to wait for fcken hours for my opponent to respond, so if you have discord, we can settle it there, its much better ngl, but I'm fine doing it here as well)

I do have discord, but I actually like the formatting on CV way better, and it's easier to post scans here too. We can do it in the PM if you want tho

Also before we Start, SBA rule should apply since this is a crossverse battle. Meaning Chakra=Curses. Also just to remind you in case you forget, this is an equal stats battle, Cuz I do agree that Madara blitz's without it. Other then that, I will state my main premise (Ngl I have gotten rusty asf in Naruto and I just finished JJK like 2-3 days ago lmao)

Equal stats is reasonable, but doesn't equalized energy work against Gojo? If it's just chakra = curses, most of his attacks wouldn't work without the needed senjutsu. And you rustiness on naruto doesn't matter, all the knowledge I have about Gojo is from here lol *sad sigh*

1. So one of my main reasons why I think Gojo wins is that his infinity will give him a massive advantage, Nothing can touch Gojo whatever Madara has, be it Any Ninjutsu, Summoning, Susanoo or any other shit, His Infinity legit blocks any "Curse" energy, and feats pretty much supports this as well. We see him block Mahito's Curse power without any sweat. We also see him block Mahito's Idle transfiguration, Something that attacks on a spiritual level. So right of the bat, Madara isn't touching Gojo at all with his physicals, and since Chakra and Curses are equalized and we know that Gojo can negg any Curse (Chakra) attacks without breaking a sweat, So Madara isn't damaging Gojo one bit

I will agree right off the bat that a physical confrontation will not work in Juubidara's favor, if that's what he goes for. This will probably be just an ability vs ability battle between the two. And Gojo's infinity for sure will block any/all of Juubidara's abilities that requires physical contact to work, his attacks that don't have that requirement are safe and will work fine. Also with energies equalized, Juubidara can absorb Gojo's own attacks, no?

2. Ahh yess, Good old "Genjutsu GG" Ma Nigga......

Its not hard to understand that Genjutsu would also not work on Gojo, there are a few reasons why. Number one being, What does Genjutsu have? Chakra right? You need to pour in the Genjutsu Chakra to the opponent in order for it to work, and then control the flow of Chakra. I already addressed above why any Chakra attacks (Curses) won't work on Gojo, so therefore I don't see Genjutsu effecting Gojo either. (I could be wrong about how Genjutsu works cuz my knowledge in Naruto is wack).

Yes and no, the way you stated Genjutsu works would only go for the weaker basic level Genjutsu. Sharingan Genjutsu and above completely steps over the requirements of pouring chakra into the opponent. Also Genjutsu doesn't have chakra, it's powered by chakra yes, but it doesn't carry it(think shinra Tensei). And the senses are the medium anyway, so Gojo would have to be block his senses(whichever one the Genjutsu is attacking) in order to block the Genjutsu(and that's only for the weak Genjutsu that only affects your senses, the ones that go straight for your mind is something I don't believe Gojo can block)

Another reason why Genjutsu won't work is that the Six eye's of Gojo is implied to see through their opponents techniques, So by this, Gojo bare minimum would have knowledge on Genjutsu, and won't look in Madara's eye directly. Its also questionable whether Genjutsu would even work on Gojo in the first place, As I explained why in the beginning of this point.

See through the technique? Kinda like the Sharingan? For him to do that tho he would have to be have seen the technique before, no?

Another possible reason (Don't have to take this, that seriously) why Gojo won't be caught by Genjutsu is that Anime is well known in JJK verse, We see Itadori knowing about "KamehameHa" and "Rasengan" So its also very possible that Gojo would have basic knowledge about the verse in general, And Genjutsu is a very common thing in Naruto, just like the Rasengan, So like its very possible that Gojo would have knowledge on the Verse beforehand of the fight Lmao.

That is pretty cool lol but having knowledge about some of the moves still wouldn't give him an actual way to counter them

3. Here's an easy wincon.... Domain expansion neggs Madara

What does that do again?

4. Purple neggs Madara as well. Its legit existence erasure

What does this one do too? sorry lol. Also why wouldn't Juubidara see these coming with his two forms of precog and dodge?

5. As for IT, Gojo just won't let Madara do it, and we know Madara needs to be close to the mon in order to activate IT

how actually would Gojo not let Madara do IT? Oh yeah, can Gojo even fly?0.0

6. As for Limbo, they just won't touch Gojo at all.

Saved this one for last cuz I don't know how you think they wouldn't be able to touch Gojo. Limbo clones existing on another plane of existence,are the easiest counter to Gojo's infinity. There's absolutely(afaik) no feats of Gojo's infinity blocking cross-dimensional clones that can affect the real world. You can prove me wrong tho if there's some feats I missed. But as of now, Limbo clones can casually walk past Gojo's infinity and bit*hslap him.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^What he said. Why are people not mentioning IT as well? That definitely oneshots.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Gojo is far more hax than anyone in Naruto. By a lot.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macybaljure: That...is true in a way, but he still dies horribly here. They have counters for his hax, and he is nowhere near fast enough to react.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: His infinity also works passively and he should be able to solo the verse with Domain Expansion.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I do have discord, but I actually like the formatting on CV way better, and it's easier to post scans here too. We can do it in the PM if you want tho

Eh its fine we'll do it here

Equal stats is reasonable, but doesn't equalized energy work against Gojo? If it's just chakra = curses, most of his attacks wouldn't work without the needed senjutsu. And you rustiness on naruto doesn't matter, all the knowledge I have about Gojo is from here lol *sad sigh*

in crossverse battles, Energy systems should be equalized (via Chakra, Riatsu, Magic, Curse and etc) otherwise there will be toxic arguments like "Oh Madara can never hurt Sukuna despite how strong he is, cuz ONLY CURSE ENERGY Damges Sukuna, nothing else, And Madara doesn't have Curse so he auto loses"

^^ Those types of Toxic arguments, so its only fair if we equalized their energy system as well, In fact actually I'm doing this as a benefit on your part cuz then it will be a fair match for Madara if we equalize Curse=Chakra lol.

And you rustiness on naruto doesn't matter, all the knowledge I have about Gojo is from here lol *sad sigh*

Lol so we're even then

I will agree right off the bat that a physical confrontation will not work in Juubidara's favor, if that's what he goes for.

Thanks for agreeing with this, so that we don't have to go back and forth in this particular part

This will probably be just an ability vs ability battle between the two. And Gojo's infinity for sure will block any/all of Juubidara's abilities that requires physical contact to work, his attacks that don't have that requirement are safe and will work fine. Also with energies equalized, Juubidara can absorb Gojo's own attacks, no?

Yeh I guess you can say that. Although Idk what ability Madara even has that can counter Infinity, As for Preta, first off Limitless curse is not absorbable lol, Its not even an attack, its the most defensive thing anyone could have. As for attacks, Gojo uses deadly attacks like Purple (Which I'll explain when I get to the point below) and Domain if he ever wants to kill anyone or end the fight. He is also hella deadly in close comat, so R.I.P. Madara if he ever tries to confront Gojo in H2H, We've seen him vape opponents and splatter them into blood. Dunno if Madara can abosrb "Hakai" types of Attacks. In fact I am pretty sure that attack isn't even mean't to be absorbed or absorbable

Yes and no, the way you stated Genjutsu works would only go for the weaker basic level Genjutsu. Sharingan Genjutsu and above completely steps over the requirements of pouring chakra into the opponent. Also Genjutsu doesn't have chakra, it's powered by chakra yes, but it doesn't carry it(think shinra Tensei). And the senses are the medium anyway, so Gojo would have to be block his senses(whichever one the Genjutsu is attacking) in order to block the Genjutsu(and that's only for the weak Genjutsu that only affects your senses, the ones that go straight for your mind is something I don't believe Gojo can block)

Ok.... But even then, doesn't a Sharingan genjutsu have a flow of Chakra? And the Chakra needs to be injected to the opponent in order for it to work. Its highly possible that Gojo’s infinity would just block Genjutsu chakra/curse. We’ve seen his infinity block attacks on a spiritual level. And in worse case scenario, If Gojo is inside of a Genjutsu, he can use Reverse Curse Technique and just break out of it. So either way its an L for the "Genjutsu GG"

See through the technique? Kinda like the Sharingan? For him to do that tho he would have to be have seen the technique before, no?

Not really, His eyes can see through your technique even if you don’t use them, where at least thats what the scan tells us. Also its not in character for Madara to use Genjutsu at the very beginning of the fight anyways.

That is pretty cool lol but having knowledge about some of the moves still wouldn't give him an actual way to counter them

Yeh I just brang up the possibility of Gojo having knowledge about Genjutsu beforehand of the fight. It kinda would, because Gojo would know not to look at his eyes, and I explained why Genjutsu can still be countered by Gojo’s abilities

What does that do again?

I’m not an expert at JJK either, but a Domain Expansion is pretty much any Jujutsu users most supreme and powerful technique, Once your hit, it traps the target inside it using a barrier wall to create a separate space. Gojo’s domain alongside Sukuna’s domain are by far, way greater and far more polished then anyone in the verse.

Here’s a description of Gojo’s Domain: Unlimited Void (無む量りょう空くう処しょ Muryōkūsho?) is a Domain Expansion used by Satoru Gojo. The environment created by Unlimited Void is a literal empty void of space that appears to take the target at the very center of the universe itself.

This presents the target with limitless information, forcing them to see and feel everything while seeing and feeling nothing at the exact same time. This phenomenon paralyzes the target with infinite knowledge, causing them to die slowly. Only the caster and anyone they are physically touching are free from the void's effects.

Gojo’s domain itself is extremely deadly. If any human even experiences 0.2 seconds of his Domain, it causes them 2 months of rehabilitation. There is no way for Madara breaking out of his Domain.

What does this one do too? sorry lol. Also why wouldn't Juubidara see these coming with his two forms of precog and dodge?

Its Basically Hakai in JJK verse, Anything that cross paths with this technique, just becomes to nothing. Although yes it can be dodged, but again this is a one shot kill. Gojo has teleportation, so he can just easily land it on Madara’s face by teleporting in front of him while not having to worry anything about his offensive abilities due to his infinity being active. Or If Madara is stupid enough and decides to tank it, like how he did with Might Guy, he gets GG’d

how actually would Gojo not let Madara do IT? Oh yeah, can Gojo even fly?0.0

Bruh………… You should at least watch the anime, yes he can fly….., and he did so many times. Do you want me to show scans?

Saved this one for last cuz I don't know how you think they wouldn't be able to touch Gojo. Limbo clones existing on another plane of existence,are the easiest counter to Gojo's infinity. There's absolutely(afaik) no feats of Gojo's infinity blocking cross-dimensional clones that can affect the real world. You can prove me wrong tho if there's some feats I missed. But as of now, Limbo clones can casually walk past Gojo's infinity and bit*hslap him.

Just like curse spirits They are invisible and intag to humans. If gojo can block spiritual attacks I don't see why he wouldn't be able to block limbo clones as well. Gojo would easily be able to realize that there are several invisible clones due to his six eyes ability.

Limbo clones won’t be that much of a threat either, he can just negg the real Madara with Domain Expansion or just vape him.

Conclusion: So pretty much Madara has nothing in his Arsenal that can hurt Gojo or Bypass his Infinity, the only questionable thing that can be going for Madara is Limbo, Other than that, I just believe Gojo will one shot with Domain or just teleport in front of him and vape him or splatter him to blood. Gojo simply doesn’t let Madara use IT at all, or just negg him before he gets the chance to do IT.

I’ll be honest, I do see a possible scenario of Madara winning too, but when it comes to a battle of 10. I see Gojo winning like 7/3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito:

Eh its fine we'll do it here

Cool!

in crossverse battles, Energy systems should be equalized (via Chakra, Riatsu, Magic, Curse and etc) otherwise there will be toxic arguments like "Oh Madara can never hurt Sukuna despite how strong he is, cuz ONLY CURSE ENERGY Damges Sukuna, nothing else, And Madara doesn't have Curse so he auto loses"

The same can be said backwards tho.....that's why I asked lol. "Only senjutsu attacks can hurt juubi jins" and stuff. Energies equalized would work against Gojo if it's chakra = curses, since he doesn't have six paths chakra or senjutsu.

^^ Those types of Toxic arguments, so its only fair if we equalized their energy system as well, In fact actually I'm doing this as a benefit on your part cuz then it will be a fair match for Madara if we equalize Curse=Chakra lol.

I assure you.....energy equalized doesn't work in Juubidara's favor lol

Thanks for agreeing with this, so that we don't have to go back and forth in this particular part

Hmm👌

Yeh I guess you can say that. Although Idk what ability Madara even has that can counter Infinity, As for Preta, first off Limitless curse is not absorbable lol, Its not even an attack, its the most defensive thing anyone could have. As for attacks, Gojo uses deadly attacks like Purple (Which I'll explain when I get to the point below) and Domain if he ever wants to kill anyone or end the fight.

I figured infinity wouldn't be absorbable yeah, but he doesn't have anything else he uses?

He is also hella deadly in close comat, so R.I.P. Madara if he ever tries to confront Gojo in H2H, We've seen him vape opponents and splatter them into blood. Dunno if Madara can abosrb "Hakai" types of Attacks. In fact I am pretty sure that attack isn't even mean't to be absorbed or absorbable

Well, I whole heartedly disagree here. Since it's equal stats, a H2H fight would result in the more skilled fight winning. Madara is hella more skilled taijutsu wise plus takes the bigger edge in experience as well. Plus he'll always have the upper hand with his precog. Gojo would just be like one of the ninjas in the shinobi alliance that madara was trashing.

Ok.... But even then, doesn't a Sharingan genjutsu have a flow of Chakra? And the Chakra needs to be injected to the opponent in order for it to work. Its highly possible that Gojo’s infinity would just block Genjutsu chakra/curse.

Well yes, chakra is get injected into the body, but the way your implying it works is completely wrong. It's not a invisible glob of chakra coming to you and entering your body. If it was just that, then all byakugan users would see the chakra of a Genjutsu coming at them. And Genjutsu would be absorbable going by your implication, and it's not. Genjutsu "travels" using the senses as the medium, whichever sense is being used as the primary tool to take over all the other senses in the opponent.

Ex: Tayuya, she uses sound, when you hear the sound, the Genjutsu has "traveled" and you're in it. Same for sight, touch, smell, etc.

Like I said, think Shinra Tensei, chakra is used to power the moves yes, but chakra is not there that can be absorbed or whatever. Gojo would have to block the sense(s) which the Genjutsu is using as its form of attack(be it sound, sight, etc).

We’ve seen his infinity block attacks on a spiritual level. And in worse case scenario, If Gojo is inside of a Genjutsu, he can use Reverse Curse Technique and just break out of it. So either way its an L for the "Genjutsu GG"

Don't see how blocking spiritual attacks translates to blocking Genjutsu. Those two are nothing alike, at most that does give Gojo resistance to Ino's mind transfer jutsu and shit. And as for the reverse curse technique, what does it do? Also, I don't why most people think the victim would instantly be aware that they're in a Genjutsu, it doesn't work like that(unless it's stuff like tsyukuyomi). Genjutsu does many thinks, from straight up making you sleep, to mind controlling you. Gojo would be asleep or another pet to kurama before he can use his reserve curse technique. Also if it's anything like Itachi's own reverse technique, it wouldn't work for the more advanced Genjutsu anyway.

Not really, His eyes can see through your technique even if you don’t use them, where at least thats what the scan tells us. Also its not in character for Madara to use Genjutsu at the very beginning of the fight anyways.

So he just knows about your abilities and the such? Can I see the scan? And yeah, in character madara(juubidara at least) sends a limbo and chills lol

Yeh I just brang up the possibility of Gojo having knowledge about Genjutsu beforehand of the fight. It kinda would, because Gojo would know not to look at his eyes, and I explained why Genjutsu can still be countered by Gojo’s abilities

Well, I haven't seen an actual efficient way that Gojo's infinity counters Genjutsu, plus not all Genjutsus require eye sight. Gojo not looking wouldn't matter.

I’m not an expert at JJK either, but a Domain Expansion is pretty much any Jujutsu users most supreme and powerful technique, Once your hit, it traps the target inside it using a barrier wall to create a separate space. Gojo’s domain alongside Sukuna’s domain are by far, way greater and far more polished then anyone in the verse. Gojo’s domain itself is extremely deadly. If any human even experiences 0.2 seconds of his Domain, it causes them 2 months of rehabilitation. There is no way for Madara breaking out of his Domain.

Oh I see, that's pretty deadly for sure. The only way I see Juubidara escaping that is getting out of range( I hope I'm correct in assuming this has a set area it can affect?), switching with a limbo clone, getting inside a full body TSB shield, or rewriting his fate via Izanagi.

Its Basically Hakai in JJK verse, Anything that cross paths with this technique, just becomes to nothing. Although yes it can be dodged, but again this is a one shot kill. Gojo has teleportation, so he can just easily land it on Madara’s face by teleporting in front of him while not having to worry anything about his offensive abilities due to his infinity being active.

So kinda like Truth Seeking Orbs? Wonder what would happen if it hits a TSB shield lol. Anyway, dodging it is fairly easy for Juubidara to do then, teleporting actually does nothing for Gojo, he would still need to physically move his body to set the attack off. Juubidara has precog and sensing, and limbo clones he can switch with at any time.

Or If Madara is stupid enough and decides to tank it, like how he did with Might Guy, he gets GG’d

Juubidara taking on night gai wasn't an act of stupidity tho. All throughout that fight madara with playing around( something he wouldn't do here). And Gai got him to the level where he could acknowledge his power, which is why he acted the way he did. Something Gojo can't do

Bruh………… You should at least watch the anime, yes he can fly….., and he did so many times. Do you want me to show scans?

It's alright lol I'll take your word for it. I should read it for sure( just too much to do nowadays) *sad sigh*. Anyway, Juubidara can easily just make hundreds and thousands of clones, all of which Gojo can't tell apart, whilst he goes and does IT.

Just like curse spirits They are invisible and intag to humans. If gojo can block spiritual attacks I don't see why he wouldn't be able to block limbo clones as well. Gojo would easily be able to realize that there are several invisible clones due to his six eyes ability.

You wanna know what else is intangible and invisible? Spirits in naruto 0.0. Bro comparing limbo clones to plain old spirits is not it. There are nothing alike. Naruto pre-sosp could also see and touch spirits, that was completely useless to limbo clones until he got SOSP. Limbo clones existing in a whole other plane, there's nothing saying infinity can block things from other dimensions( heck he can't even see them either). Until the feats of him blocking things in another complete world come to life, he's not doing anything to limbo.

Limbo clones won’t be that much of a threat either, he can just negg the real Madara with Domain Expansion or just vape him.

Limbo can casually kill Gojo just by walking up to him. Domain expansion and whatever that's supposed to vape him(don't know the name lol) can easily be dodge, switched to a clone, or rewritten. And taking what the databook says in consideration, the limbo clones can use all of real Juubidara's abilities. So while a Susano'o strike from real madara would prove useless, one done by a limbo clone is guaranteed to work.

Conclusion: So pretty much Madara has nothing in his Arsenal that can hurt Gojo or Bypass his Infinity, the only questionable thing that can be going for Madara is Limbo, Other than that, I just believe Gojo will one shot with Domain or just teleport in front of him and vape him or splatter him to blood. Gojo simply doesn’t let Madara use IT at all, or just negg him before he gets the chance to do IT.

Conclusion: Either Genjutsu or a limbo clone easily takes care of Gojo. The only thing going for Gojo is his infinity and his domain, all of which Juubidara can easily counter. Gojo will easily become a pet for Madara tbh. And say a miracle happens by juubidara not taking Gojo seriously and he ends up dying, he always has a second life and would know to take Gojo seriously and go for the limbo clone kill. Gojo's teleportation would be useless, like how minato's and tobirama's tele attack was useless.

I’ll be honest, I do see a possible scenario of Madara winning too, but when it comes to a battle of 10. I see Gojo winning like 7/3

I don't, Juubidara would have to be playing around hard to lose here

===============================================

Ah yeah, so I saw this in another thread and was wondering if it's true:

gojo is pretty clear about what he meant by it being passive/automatic. He's constantly subconsciously assessing the speed,size, shape cursed energy etc of the things around him reactively activating infinity when an object that could be a threat approaches him.

Its still a function of his brain and senses, which is why he needs to use a reverse curse technique to heal his brain 24/7.

Luffy is a hell of a lot faster than anything in JJK including gojo, by the time he recognizes the threat, he'd already be long dead.

Cuz if it is that would mean even a Light Fang from real juubidara would end Gojo. Enough tho their stats are equalized, it doesn't mean the speed of their attacks are too(unless you them equal too). LF being lightspeed is something Gojo wouldn't have the proper reaction speed to recognize as a threat.

That is ofc only if the above information is correct.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: The same can be said backwards tho.....that's why I asked lol. "Only senjutsu attacks can hurt juubi jins" and stuff. Energies equalized would work against Gojo if it's chakra = curses, since he doesn't have six paths chakra or senjutsu.

Yeah just realize that if we don't equalize energy, no one is hurting each other lol, but thats for another topic

I figured infinity wouldn't be absorbable yeah, but he doesn't have anything else he uses?

Ofc he does, the only reason I don't actually mention all of them is because its kinda not necessarily needed for him to win. Cuz Infinity, Domain, Purple are like his main wincons in every battle. Although I actually forgot to mention some other useful abilities like Blue, and explaining a bit more about the six eyes and shit.

Well, I whole heartedly disagree here. Since it's equal stats, a H2H fight would result in the more skilled fight winning. Madara is hella more skilled taijutsu wise plus takes the bigger edge in experience as well. Plus he'll always have the upper hand with his precog. Gojo would just be like one of the ninjas in the shinobi alliance that madara was trashing.

You missed my point. Lets just leave Taijutsu/H2H aside. My point was that, if they were to battle close combat, Gojo would be able to vape Madara with his unnamed technique or pretty much make him a blood mist with no possible atom of his body remaining by just being close range, this point had nothing to do with taijutsu or H2H as you mentioned. I am merely asserting that Gojo is super deadly in close range and would pretty much end Madara if they are close quarters

About taijutsu/H2H, first off where the heck are you getting this from lmao! "Oh Madara is hella more skilled in Taijutsu then Gojo could ever be!!" Like dude, thats such a bold claim you realize that right? Its like saying

Me: Hey Sage who do you think is stronger, that man lying down on the street or You?

You (Sage): Me ofc

Me: Why?

You: Because I just am.........

This is basically what you're doing here, How do you know Madara is "hella more skilled" than Gojo in H2H. Cuz honestly, Both Gojo and Madara are God tiers when it comes to H2H on their respective verses. So how are you asserting that Madara is more skilled? This claim can easily be dismissed by Hitchens razor, But I'll give you a chance and provide me evidence as to why Madara is more skilled in H2H then Gojoin your next reply.

Also please don't give the "Soloing Shinobi alliance by bare taijutsu alone" argument cuz its basically a level 100 player bullying thousands of level 2-5 zombies. A really bad argument to argue that Madara>Gojo in H2H, just a heads up for that.

Well yes, chakra is get injected into the body, but the way your implying it works is completely wrong. It's not a invisible glob of chakra coming to you and entering your body. If it was just that, then all byakugan users would see the chakra of a Genjutsu coming at them. And Genjutsu would be absorbable going by your implication, and it's not. Genjutsu "travels" using the senses as the medium, whichever sense is being used as the primary tool to take over all the other senses in the opponent.

Either way you agreed it travels in a sense. You'd have to prove that it can bypass Gojo's infinity. Also sorry if I miss interpret what you meant by saying this, You can correct me if I'm not understanding the context, but you said "Well yes, Chakra is get injected into the body" that itself is pretty much what make Infinity negate this, since Curse=Chakra, No curse energy can even touch Gojo due to his infinity, since it was stated that Infinity blocks ALL CURSE ENEGRY and feats support this as well. So Chakra is never getting injected to Gojo at all, failing to actually put him in a Genjutsu (Again I could still be wrong of what you truly meant by injecting chakra into the body but its just that no Chakra/Curse can go inside Gojo's body due to infinity)

Ex: Tayuya, she uses sound, when you hear the sound, the Genjutsu has "traveled" and you're in it. Same for sight, touch, smell, etc.

Lets say Gojo does here a sound Genjutsu from his ear, the Chakra simply won't inject him due to infinity, making the Genjutsu useless

Like I said, think Shinra Tensei, chakra is used to power the moves yes, but chakra is not there that can be absorbed or whatever. Gojo would have to block the sense(s) which the Genjutsu is using as its form of attack(be it sound, sight, etc).

Same as above

And as for the reverse curse technique, what does it do?

Reverse Cursed technique can be used for various of reasons, but its "mainly" used for healing and regenerating. If I were to explain it in the term of Curses, its basically "The energy that destroys, become the energy that creates" or "the negative energy becomes positive energy" So when the Genjutsu chakra is injected in Gojo if he looks at his eyes (Again this is only assuming that genjutsu can past through his infinity, you have to prove that it can otherwise I don't simply need this Reverse curse technique argument as my secondary counter for Genjutsu) he can pretty much undo that.

Gojo would be asleep or another pet to kurama before he can use his reserve curse technique. Also if it's anything like Itachi's own reverse technique, it wouldn't work for the more advanced Genjutsu anyway

No he won't lol, I gave two refutations for that. And what reverse technique of Itachi again?

So he just knows about your abilities and the such? Can I see the scan? And yeah, in character madara(juubidara at least) sends a limbo and chills lol

Don't you see the links of the underlines? I put my links to it as well in the first post. Oh well here it is.

I'll get into the limbo part soon

Well, I haven't seen an actual efficient way that Gojo's infinity counters Genjutsu, plus not all Genjutsus require eye sight. Gojo not looking wouldn't matter.

Madara hasn't showed any such without eye contact, or at least that I am aware off.

The only way I see Juubidara escaping that is getting out of range( I hope I'm correct in assuming this has a set area it can affect?), switching with a limbo clone, getting inside a full body TSB shield, or rewriting his fate via Izanagi.

Well its a bit more complicated than that. The series hasn't shown a range for Gojo's domain, now don't get me wrong, I don't 100% assert that it has "infinite range" just because its called "infinite void" lol. Gojo isn't dumb enough to activate Domain without range, and once its activated, your pretty much inside the domain, Also I think there was a statement that a Domain guarantees a certain hit, but I'm not too sure, so i'll recheck on that later. But the point I am making is that, Lets say hypothetically say Madara is in range with his Domain, once its activated, There is literally no time for Madara to escape, you'll get hit instantly if your in range of it, All Gojo needs to do is just to be close range with Madara, and GG with Domain

That's if Madara even notices or realizes that Gojo is about to use Domain, He can pretty much hit him with domain before Madara can even shield himself, cuz its really not a straight forward blast attack or anything, and Madara would have no knowledge of what it is either.

Izanagi is eh, I'm not too sure about this, He'll just keep on hitting him eveytime, there is also statement from Gojo that he has "infinitesimally" curse energy, So basically Gojo is like Kaguya when it comes to Chakra but instead curses, In fact I would Argue Gojo would have way more, So he can spam any attack as much as he wants

You wanna know what else is intangible and invisible? Spirits in naruto 0.0.

Example?

Limbo can casually kill Gojo just by walking up to him. Domain expansion and whatever that's supposed to vape him(don't know the name lol) can easily be dodge, switched to a clone, or rewritten. And taking what the databook says in consideration, the limbo clones can use all of real Juubidara's abilities. So while a Susano'o strike from real madara would prove useless, one done by a limbo clone is guaranteed to work.

Walking up to him? dude you do realize that this is equal stats right? lol. And since SBA rule applies, Gojo can hurt Limbo as well and pretty much see him due to his six eyes ability (Its literally the Rinnegan in the verse).

Not really, Susanoo is a blob of Chakra, which is basically Curse energy, so it gets blocked by infinity, same thing for any other Limbo that uses Ninjutsu. Also I really don't see why Gojo cannot use Domain and trap "all" the Limbo's inside as well and pretty much negg him.

Anyway, Juubidara can easily just make hundreds and thousands of clones, all of which Gojo can't tell apart, whilst he goes and does IT.

Six eyes..... And Gojo just vapes all the clones if they get in his way.

Conclusion: Either Genjutsu or a limbo clone easily takes care of Gojo. The only thing going for Gojo is his infinity and his domain, all of which Juubidara can easily counter. Gojo will easily become a pet for Madara tbh. And say a miracle happens by juubidara not taking Gojo seriously and he ends up dying, he always has a second life and would know to take Gojo seriously and go for the limbo clone kill. Gojo's teleportation would be useless, like how minato's and tobirama's tele attack was useless.

Conclusion: Genjutsu is pretty much useless and won't affect Gojo at all or will just use reverse curse technique to negg it. Yeh his Domain is Hella deadly, and since you admitted that Gojo can beat Madara with his domain "if" he got a hit, I explained why Gojo can easily hit Madara with it, Soo yeh, Or Gojo will just come close to Madara and make him a blood mist, leaving not even an atom of his body. And in the anime and Manga, We see Gojo just looking at someone charging towards him, and he just blows both his hands and feats by simply staring at him, This ability is pretty much Durability negation type.

Limbo would pretty much be useless, lets say the 4 limbo's can hurt Madara in physicals, thats pretty much it, Gojo will just vape them, and their Ninjutsu's will just be useless as always. Or an easy way out and negg all 5 Madara's with Domain. Your acting as if one Limbo is enough to kill Gojo in equal stats Lmao

Teleportation won't be useless if he has something like Infinity,

Cuz if it is that would mean even a Light Fang from real juubidara would end Gojo. Enough tho their stats are equalized, it doesn't mean the speed of their attacks are too(unless you them equal too). LF being lightspeed is something Gojo wouldn't have the proper reaction speed to recognize as a threat.

That is ofc only if the above information is correct.

I'm pretty sure the guy is asserting that Infinity of Gojo's is passive, Which I don't really have a problem with, cuz there are very solid arguments for Gojo's infinity being passive, But I'm not gonna go into that

Also I don't see how light fang would end Gojo, Sure Light fang would pretty much blitz Gojo's perception, but his Infinity would still prevent it from hitting Gojo, since its a ninjutsu

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gogito

Weekdays are coming and I have school, so I don't think I would have the time to reply in the weekdays. Also I just came back from an extremely tiring 24 hour course, I wrote this reply while half dead Lmfao, So excuse me If I didn't make things clear enough, I might not even make sense of what I typed lol

Its been fun so far

ISnxgTooMxch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: lmao ur literally fried asf lmao everyone on that list are deity level toneri cut the moon in half with ease gojos not strong lmao all these deities have their own dimensions and madara sasuke hag have susanoo these gods can bypass the infinity domain including everyone else if u can't see that ur prolly biased that's like me saying gojo can beat yhwach

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Retards like that shouldn't ever be taken seriously. He literally has negative idea of what I'm arguing about

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito:

@gogito:

Yeah just realize that if we don't equalize energy, no one is hurting each other lol, but thats for another topic

Yup

Ofc he does, the only reason I don't actually mention all of them is because its kinda not necessarily needed for him to win. Cuz Infinity, Domain, Purple are like his main wincons in every battle. Although I actually forgot to mention some other useful abilities like Blue, and explaining a bit more about the six eyes and shit.

Well, he's gonna need more than just infinity, domain expansion, and purple if he wants to fight Juubidara. Cuz Juubidara can counter all of those.

You missed my point. Lets just leave Taijutsu/H2H aside. My point was that, if they were to battle close combat, Gojo would be able to vape Madara with his unnamed technique or pretty much make him a blood mist with no possible atom of his body remaining by just being close range, this point had nothing to do with taijutsu or H2H as you mentioned. I am merely asserting that Gojo is super deadly in close range and would pretty much end Madara if they are close quarters

Oh, if it's a close quarter fight then Gojo can't touch Madara just as much as madara can't touch Gojo. Why? Cuz TSB. And even with that, Gojo will find it hard if not impossible to even tag Juubidara with any of his attacks, since Juubidara will know ahead of time.

About taijutsu/H2H, first off where the heck are you getting this from lmao! "Oh Madara is hella more skilled in Taijutsu then Gojo could ever be!!" Like dude, thats such a bold claim you realize that right? Its like saying

Me: Hey Sage who do you think is stronger, that man lying down on the street or You?

You (Sage): Me ofc

Me: Why?

You: Because I just am.........

Hmm, no, your example is not at comparable to what I said. Both of us know what madara is capable of and his feats. It would be up to you to prove my statement wrong if disagree on the position I'm placing madara at versus another person.

This is basically what you're doing here, How do you know Madara is "hella more skilled" than Gojo in H2H. Cuz honestly, Both Gojo and Madara are God tiers when it comes to H2H on their respective verses. So how are you asserting that Madara is more skilled? This claim can easily be dismissed by Hitchens razor, But I'll give you a chance and provide me evidence as to why Madara is more skilled in H2H then Gojoin your next reply.

How do I know whose more skilled? Obviously by getting whats presented in both series and comparing them. Madara and Gojo both being god tiers in their respective verses hold little to no value when you realize that both verses are operating on two different levels. Even if my knowledge on Gojo is fairly small, I know he hasn't done anything taijutsu wise that compares to the ones done in naruto. For one, we know madara is more experienced in the art of battle and be feats he has fought and scales to characters that display better taijutsu than what's shown Gojo. Hashirama, tobirama, minato, mu/onoki, gokage, naruto, sasuke, lee, gai, ect. Heck, some of the listed got destroyed by madara when he was blind lol

Also please don't give the "Soloing Shinobi alliance by bare taijutsu alone" argument cuz its basically a level 100 player bullying thousands of level 2-5 zombies. A really bad argument to argue that Madara>Gojo in H2H, just a heads up for that.

So......where exactly is the bad argument in that?lol that's still a feat of absolutely dominating a thousand of highly trained people with the easiest of effort. Something Gojo can't/hasn't done, unless he has done something similar and you can go ahead and post it.

Either way you agreed it travels in a sense. You'd have to prove that it can bypass Gojo's infinity.

Can Gojo hear? Can he see? Can he smell? Can he taste? Can he feel? If you answer yes to any of that then my argument has been proven. My argument is essentially aided by the series, and it's up to you to prove Gojo will block his senses in order to not get caught in a Genjutsu.

Also sorry if I miss interpret what you meant by saying this, You can correct me if I'm not understanding the context, but you said "Well yes, Chakra is get injected into the body" that itself is pretty much what make Infinity negate this, since Curse=Chakra, No curse energy can even touch Gojo due to his infinity, since it was stated that Infinity blocks ALL CURSE ENEGRY and feats support this as well. So Chakra is never getting injected to Gojo at all, failing to actually put him in a Genjutsu (Again I could still be wrong of what you truly meant by injecting chakra into the body but its just that no Chakra/Curse can go inside Gojo's body due to infinity)

Bruh, you're still on the premises that a glob of chakra is what is traveling towards you and getting inside to start the Genjutsu. And to repeat again, it's not. Going by your logic Genjutsu wouldn't even be that big of a problem even in the narutoverse. Your logic simply says Genjutsu can be absorbed as it's coming to you, it can be seen(byakugan), a barrier that stops chakra from getting through would block Genjutsu. And we know that absolutely none of those things are true in the series. Thus your understanding of Genjutsu gets thrown out the window, just like that.

Again, Genjutsu is using either of the known senses as a medium, that's how it "travels". When the sense that it is targeting is hit, you are under it. It's the sense(s) that gojo would have to block, not the chakra that's not even present in the set up.

Lets say Gojo does here a sound Genjutsu from his ear, the Chakra simply won't inject him due to infinity, making the Genjutsu useless

Hmm, see this "say gojo does hear a sound Genjutsu," that's it. If he has heard that sound then the Genjutsu has successfully "traveled" and Gojo's now inside a Genjutsu. There's nothing further for infinity to stop, it has already passed through it.

Same as above

Yeah....you didn't get this explanation at all: /

Reverse Cursed technique can be used for various of reasons, but its "mainly" used for healing and regenerating. If I were to explain it in the term of Curses, its basically "The energy that destroys, become the energy that creates" or "the negative energy becomes positive energy" So when the Genjutsu chakra is injected in Gojo if he looks at his eyes (Again this is only assuming that genjutsu can past through his infinity, you have to prove that it can otherwise I don't simply need this Reverse curse technique argument as my secondary counter for Genjutsu) he can pretty much undo that.

Yeah, I didn't get anything from this explanation. So does it heal Gojo from the affects of Genjutsu or just make it as if he never got hit by one in the first place( time rewind kinda)? Either way, Gojo would have to activate this ability for it to take affect. Something he can't do inside a Genjutsu. Cuz he wouldn't even be aware that he's in one, he could be immediately put to sleep with Genjutsu, or just be turned into a pet.

Ex: Had itachi not spoken out, Deidara would have committed easy suicide:

That's the level of unawareness that Gojo will be facing, he wouldn't even know. Unless you have feats of him being able to immediately know he's inside an illusion.

No he won't lol, I gave two refutations for that. And what reverse technique of Itachi again?

So does Gojo have illusion resistance feats that say he wouldn't be put to sleep? Or turned into a pet? Pls post them then. Only real "refutation" you gave was the reversal technique, which in itself also needs more explanation on. Itachi's reversal technique where he reversed the Genjutsu Kurenai placed on him to her.

Don't you see the links of the underlines? I put my links to it as well in the first post. Oh well here it is. I'll get into the limbo part soon

Ehh that's it then? I honestly thought there would be more to it then "I've got good eyes"?? Literally nothing in the scan says or implies he has knowledge of every ability. You sure this is the only scan?

Madara hasn't showed any such without eye contact, or at least that I am aware off.

Izanami(but I've just realized he would need physical contact for that lol so a limbo clone would have to do it). And there's Juubidara having better Rinnegan than sasuke, who Genjutsued all the Bijuus without looking at them. So either way, gojo not looking is but a small problem

Well its a bit more complicated than that. The series hasn't shown a range for Gojo's domain, now don't get me wrong, I don't 100% assert that it has "infinite range" just because its called "infinite void" lol. Gojo isn't dumb enough to activate Domain without range, and once its activated, your pretty much inside the domain, Also I think there was a statement that a Domain guarantees a certain hit, but I'm not too sure, so i'll recheck on that later. But the point I am making is that, Lets say hypothetically say Madara is in range with his Domain, once its activated, There is literally no time for Madara to escape, you'll get hit instantly if your in range of it, All Gojo needs to do is just to be close range with Madara, and GG with Domain

Well, Juubidara will know Gojo is about to use another ability everything cuz of his precog. So getting out of range before he activates it can easily be done. And with limbo clones always on stand by, it's an easy switch for madara to make.

That's if Madara even notices or realizes that Gojo is about to use Domain, He can pretty much hit him with domain before Madara can even shield himself, cuz its really not a straight forward blast attack or anything, and Madara would have no knowledge of what it is either.

There's still a set up to domain expansion, and again Juubidara will already know his about to use one of his attacks. Also almost forgot, Juubidara can just mind read Gojo and know everything about him lmao

Izanagi is eh, I'm not too sure about this, He'll just keep on hitting him eveytime, there is also statement from Gojo that he has "infinitesimally" curse energy, So basically Gojo is like Kaguya when it comes to Chakra but instead curses, In fact I would Argue Gojo would have way more, So he can spam any attack as much as he wants

If we're going the statement route then you also know the Juubi, the thing inside madara, has immeasurable levels of energy:/ and Izanagi was just a maybe for madara if he did not take the first seriously and got it. He probably wouldn't need it.

Example?

Tayuya's spirits from her flute? Random ninjas seeing pain pull out people's souls? Dan's spirit technique? Gokage seeing madara's soul leaving his edo body? Sasuke seeing Itachi's soul? Naruto playing tug of war with his soul against nagato? Hagoromo summoning the souls of all the dead kages and team 7 seeing them?

Walking up to him? dude you do realize that this is equal stats right? lol.

Uh so?lmao my man you realize an average man can still beat another average man to death? Especially when the one getting beat up can't do anything but take it.

And since SBA rule applies, Gojo can hurt Limbo as well and pretty much see him due to his six eyes ability (Its literally the Rinnegan in the verse).

SBA rules gives Gojo chakra, the energy of the narutoverse, that ninjas use. When does it give him senjutsu? Something you have to learn and something that essentially favors gojo in giving him a boost. And in what world are we now comparing "I've got good eye," to the Rinnegan? These two are no where near being the same, unless you can prove it.

Not really, Susanoo is a blob of Chakra, which is basically Curse energy, so it gets blocked by infinity, same thing for any other Limbo that uses Ninjutsu. Also I really don't see why Gojo cannot use Domain and trap "all" the Limbo's inside as well and pretty much negg him.

Limbo clones will be the ones using Susano'o, so it doesn't matter whether it's chakra or has to make physical contact. It wouldn't be stopped by Gojo's infinity for the simple reason being that infinity has no feats whatsoever of stopping cross dimensional beings. Same with the domain expansion, it doesn't have feats of affect beings in another world entirely. If you have the feats tho, go ahead and post them.

Six eyes..... And Gojo just vapes all the clones if they get in his way.

Yeah, I'm gonna need feats of six eye being able to see through the clones, something not even Sharingan or Kaguya's Rinne-Sharingan could do lol. The clones goal is just to distract gojo anyway, if he's busy with them then that's all that matters.

Conclusion:

Genjutsu is pretty much useless and won't affect Gojo at all or will just use reverse curse technique to negg it. Yeh his Domain is Hella deadly, and since you admitted that Gojo can beat Madara with his domain "if" he got a hit, I explained why Gojo can easily hit Madara with it, Soo yeh, Or Gojo will just come close to Madara and make him a blood mist, leaving not even an atom of his body. And in the anime and Manga, We see Gojo just looking at someone charging towards him, and he just blows both his hands and feats by simply staring at him, This ability is pretty much Durability negation type.

Limbo would pretty much be useless, lets say the 4 limbo's can hurt Madara in physicals, thats pretty much it, Gojo will just vape them, and their Ninjutsu's will just be useless as always. Or an easy way out and negg all 5 Madara's with Domain. Your acting as if one Limbo is enough to kill Gojo in equal stats Lmao

Teleportation won't be useless if he has something like Infinity,

CONCLUSION: Genjutsu is effectively a one shot K'O, literally everything argued against it has been false and proven wrong. He can be put to sleep or turned into a pet in the end. The six eye is off right now just a pair of "good eyes," no explanation for it that actually warrants the big "can see through all abilities" claim. Yes, I did admit to the fact that Juubidara can get caught in domain expansion, but that is only, I repeat, only if Juubidara was playing around with gojo. Something that probably wouldn't happen as he doesn't have a history with gojo(unlike the gokage he played with) and gojo wouldn't get him to the same level where gai did in order to get acknowledged. Plus Juubidara can mind read Gojo and know that he can't get hit by those moves.

For Limbo, nothing was given as for how Gojo will block beings in another world entirely, or how he himself will interact with them. The SBA rules doesn't mean we amp our characters. Gojo will need senjutsu to interact with Limbo clones, amping him by giving him sage mode basically. Then he'll need six paths chakra plus a Rinnegan to see limbo clones.....giving him all Rinnegan abilities? Yeah no, it doesn't work like that.

So limbo is absolutely an easy way madara can win. And he himself wouldn't have to do anything.

I leave it at that then.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By gogito

@ultimatesage: Sorry for the sudden change in mind, but do you mind if we settle it in discord? Like fr, I don't wanna type a whole essay and addressing multiple points each post. If we debate in discord we can go point by point and it will be smoother and faster. Cuz like rn I have 3-4 points to address (H2H, Genjutsu, Limbo, IT, and Conclusion). And it's honestly much easier if we go point by point. We can either do it in the CV server or my server, whichever I don't mind. Or we can do it in PM's

Sorry for the sudden notice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: eh, it's fine. And I kinda lost interest on this topic, so we can come back to this another time.

DM me a link to your server tho( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly loses round 1 since Toneri can drain or destroy the planet by dropping the moon leaving no breathable atmosphere or TK Gojo and massive stat gap prevents him from being hit

After catching up to Jujutsu Kaisen's manga I'd have to more or less agree with this.

Neutral-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Domain expansioms can be dodged and even though they guaranteed attacks, the attacks have their own AP so gauntlet tanks it. Gojos pretty hax but wouldnt put him above rinnegan hax which grants soul stealing, resurrection via the hell summoning, gravity control which is basically gojos blue, absorption, etc.

Id take limbo over any of gojos hax. Invisible clones that exist in another realm entirely and cant be touched unless user wants them to (to block an attack, etc)

Avatar image for deactivated-61e9a525162e1
deactivated-61e9a525162e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlessleader: the space they reside in isn’t getting destroyed they nullify ninjutsu and have no good feats against space time like kamui, and if power system equalized then gojo is bringing the already existing in and supplying it with cursed energy blah blah, this basically means tso won’t go by limitless since it’s more like amping physical attacks with chakra than a barrier ninjutsu.

And since cursed techniques are unique to each user, no sharigan (I can’t spell :/ ) user can’t copy the technique.

Sukuna dies every single round but can create an opening for gojo to use his domain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neutral-kun: Soul altering techniques are already in jjk and we already know with enough power you can tug of war your soul and you also need physical contact (which none of them will do)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Almost all of the rinnegan game changing abilities need to be physical contact, and if you mean genjutsu I think some other guy showed how infinity can block cursed techniques.

Six eyes in this case will be able to see chakra like it does cursed energy, and will be able to see the atomic scale.

Limitless can filter through things such as light etc but not limbo so your right, the only thing that might help him in this case is using domain without the veil like sukuna to mind rape aoe madara, while the limbo clones keep on jumping him, if we say madara can survive for more than 10 seconds he comes out brain dead.

And now I’m wondering if gojo figures out they there could limitless allow him to hit them but that’s prob nlf.

But on the other hand one limitless void (which can be achieved through teleportation) + purple guarantees a kill

Or if his limbos break him out teleport spam domain dip repeat and eventually madara dies cause let’s be honest gojo isn’t running out of energy or madara.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: Almost all of the rinnegan game changing abilities need to be physical contact,

that's true, but here's the fun part about why that wouldn't matter.....limbo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). That restriction wouldn't apply to them, so rinnegan abilities would still be usable, just not from the real madara

and if you mean genjutsu I think some other guy showed how infinity can block cursed techniques.

Not one person has shown how genjutsu gets blocked

Six eyes in this case will be able to see chakra like it does cursed energy, and will be able to see the atomic scale.

don't see the rrelevance, sharingan does the same thing and more

Limitless can filter through things such as light etc but not limbo so your right, the only thing that might help him in this case is using domain without the veil like sukuna to mind rape aoe madara, while the limbo clones keep on jumping him, if we say madara can survive for more than 10 seconds he comes out brain dead.

True, he would have to know the light is dangerous to him to filter it out, since he doesn't do that passively (otherwise he would be invisible). If he does go straight for Domain and Madara does nothing, he could win sure

And now I’m wondering if gojo figures out they there could limitless allow him to hit them but that’s prob nlf.

exactly as underlined, no further going into that needed

But on the other hand one limitless void (which can be achieved through teleportation) + purple guarantees a kill

In a speed eequalized situation possibly, but otherwise no.. Teleportation gets you somewhere instantly yes but your physical speed is still the same, if you're slower than the person you are teleporting to, and as seen with Minato, teleport wouldn't help.

Or if his limbos break him out teleport spam domain dip repeat and eventually madara dies cause let’s be honest gojo isn’t running out of energy or madara.

okay

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The heck is wrong with Sukuna's pic?

OT: Gojo clears

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at one, toneri either drains them or crushes them with TK

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at one, toneri either drains them or crushes them with TK

Yes some how Toneri drains them or crushes them with TK while Gojo and Sukuna are bloodlusted.

Gojo DE gg or pops there heads like grapes gg