No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

No BFR

Morals off

Pre-New 52 Wonder Woman, Heart of The Monster Red She-Hulk, New 52 Aquaman with Trident, and Pre-depowered Hercules with Golden Mace and Lion Fleece

Setting

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc takes this solo mode. Also: who is he fighting there?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: herc could not beat marvel Godzilla and marvel Godzilla is weak as hell when compared to final war Godzilla

The king of monsters takes this

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Team can take it.

WW can lasso his mouth closed, Aquaman can summon Topo and do damage with his Trident

Herc and She hulk bring the pain

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moonman78

At least 3 people here can solo this fight and his breath would just make any of the hulks stronger

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: is WW stronger then Thor? If not he just opens his mouth Thor got sent fling from a marvel Godzilla bitch slap WW is not closeting his mouth or binding him

How big is topo?

And aqua man stabing him is ignored you do know big Godzilla is right? Any wound he takes get regened away.

As for the hulks marvel Godzilla stomped the hulk (literally ) and marvel Godzilla is much weaker the final war zilla

The king of monsters wins

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: is WW stronger then Thor? If not he just opens his mouth Thor got sent fling from a marvel Godzilla bitch slap WW is not closeting his mouth or binding him

How big is topo?

And aqua man stabing him is ignored you do know big Godzilla is right? Any wound he takes get regened away.

As for the hulks marvel Godzilla stomped the hulk (literally ) and marvel Godzilla is much weaker the final war zilla

The king of monsters wins

The lasso is indestructible. There's nothing he can do ti break it once tied.

Topo is the size of a city.

Irrelevant how big he is. The Trident has wrecked Darkseid who survived his own planet blowing up. It could damage him.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: didnt hit me I that it was final wars. Herc and aqua duo

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. WW could solo, Herc (depending on which version is being used) could solo, Red Shulk could solo...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cjdavis103

@fallschirmjager:

What makes you think she can tie him in the grist place? He is far stronger then her and if she lazzo his mouth he can just move the knot. Or he could jus continue to swing her around and KO her or Make her let go

Scans? And how fast is he?

Oh it will pirce but seriously it is tiny to Godzilla he could stab all day it is not going to amount to Anything look at Godzilla the look at AQman he is about the size if a small scale. It would be like a human being staved by a thorn it would prick the skin but not much else

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Aquaman solo by controlling Godzilla? It is a sea creature...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Your crazy

A weaker version of Godzilla soloed the classic avengers,F4,shield ,Hercules and hulk and was only driven off due to PIS

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cjdavis103 said:

@fallschirmjager:

What makes you think she can tie him in the grist place? He is far stronger then her and if she lazzo his mouth he can just move the knot. Or he could jus continue to swing her around and KO her or Make her let go

Oh it will pirce but seriously it is tiny to Godzilla he could stab all day it is not going to amount to Anything look at Godzilla the look at AQman he is about the size if a small scale. It would be like a human being staved by a thorn it would prick the skin but not much else

What makes you think she couldn't? She is way faster than him, you are high. Moreover, Final Wars Godzilla weighst 55,00 tons. Both Aquaman and WW could throw him around like nothing if they wanted to.

This is Topo, next to Atlantis. And a standard US attack Submarine is 360 feet long and they're nothing to him.

No Caption Provided
@shot said:

Possibly.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Your crazy

A weaker version of Godzilla soloed the classic avengers,F4,shield ,Hercules and hulk and was only driven off due to PIS

Proof?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: never said he was faster I just said he was stronger a weaker version did bitch slap Thor. So they are not tossing him he is tossing them. And BFR is off any ways

(Godzilla) yum calamarie time to rost with a atomic ray

The TP is posable I will concead but keep in mind Godzilla has a hell of a lot of will power. And is not strictly aquatic he is amphibious for what it is worth

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I am on my phone ATM but check out some of the recent Godzilla vs theards they have scans there or just check our the avengers vs zilla fight on you tube

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla Final Wars solo.

Stronger, more durable, Regen, and Nuke Breath will kill AM in one hit. Possibly Blow Herc into space with Red Shulk. WW is the only problem and GZ should still handle her base on her strength feats. She had trouble holding a bridge up.

No Caption Provided

She is not handling Final Wars GZ . Weaker Marvel GZ stalemated Thor in a contest of brute strength.

No Caption Provided

As for Red She Hulk, Savage Hulk was beaten with a foot stomp.

No Caption Provided

Heck Herc could barely lift GZ and GZ dodged his attacks with ease as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Final Wars GZ > Marvel GZ by alot.

GZ wins.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@fallschirmjager:

What makes you think she couldn't? She is way faster than him, you are high. Moreover, Final Wars Godzilla weighst 55,00 tons. Both Aquaman and WW could throw him around like nothing if they wanted to.

This is Topo, next to Atlantis. And a standard US attack Submarine is 360 feet long and they're nothing to him.

No Caption Provided
@shot said:

Possibly.

Godzilla is a Radiated Godzillasaur who also who has resisted telepathy before.

Though For this match to be potentialy fair Godzilla would have to be composite

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque:

Your crazy

Proof?

Look above. True story, the only reason GZ lost was being Shrunk by Pym Particles from Mr Fantastic.

No one could take Marvel GZ out in a legit battle.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cjdavis103

@kaijukinggojira: FW Godzilla takes this just fine Composite just makes it easier

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cadencev2 said:
@carter_esque said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque:

Your crazy

Proof?

Look above. True story, the only reason GZ lost was being Shrunk by Pym Particles from Mr Fantastic.

Are people confused or something? It clearly states Final Wars Godzilla - yanno the one from the movie Godzilla: "FINAL WARS"

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Carter_esque

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque: I am on my phone ATM but check out some of the recent Godzilla vs theards they have scans there or just check our the avengers vs zilla fight on you tube

lol I don't appreciate being lied to, CJ. Godzilla didn't "solo" anybody from what I've seen in this Youtube video:

Loading Video...

If this is your definition of "solo" then it doesn't mean what you think it means. In order for Godzilla to have soloed that fight, he would've had to have actually defeated all of them, which he didn't do. I mean, the group, as a whole, didn't appear to have an answer him either but that's beside my point. Godzilla beat up on Reed Richards and Johnny Storm, neither of which are on the same tier as anyone who's fighting Godzilla in this battle. FYI, if you're going to use feats to sell your argument, it's better to use the ones that "strengthen" your case, not "weaken" it. I'm standing by my initial statement and thanks to your "example", I doubt I'll budge now so thanks for that.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque:

Your crazy

Proof?

Godzilla didn't do anything in that fight but tank attacks (from weaker characters btw) and bully 1/2 of the FF4. That's not an impressive feat and he's fighting stronger chars. here.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cjdavis103

@carter_esque: Thor could cot beat him Hulk got stomped the F4 where useless no one could hurt him the worst hit he took was when herc tripped him. And keep inundated that vid is not the full fight but a summary of it

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Carter_esque

@cjdavis103 said:

@carter_esque: Thor could cot beat him Hulk got stomped the F4 where useless no one could hurt him the worst hit he took was when herc tripped him. And keep inundated that vid is not the full fight but a summary of it

Well until someone posts scans of the complete fight, I remain unimpressed and unmoved.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cjdavis103 said:

@fallschirmjager:

Yes and marvel Godzilla is <<<<< FW Godzilla

Apparently not, if he beat up Thor. FW Godzilla best feat is blowing up a meteor. Thor can blow up planets.

And once again, Godzilla has no way to deal with WW lassoing his mouth shut.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: I guess..... not really. GZ fought whole marvel teams, and they could not beat him. They could only bother him, which is why Mr. Fantastic made the Pym Particle plan.

No Caption Provided

How does the team unable to beat or KO GZ in all out attacks not impressive?

Are people confused or something? It clearly states Final Wars Godzilla - yanno the one from the movie Godzilla: "FINAL WARS"

Final Wars GZ feats, Size, Regen (Marvel GZ seem to have non really), fire power, and insane fighting skills >>>>> Marvel Godzilla.

Point is if a weaker Marvel GZ can take on the Avengers, Thor, Herc, Savage Hulk ect, then what chance does the comic team have against the most powerful version of Godzilla ever?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: If those are actual feats and not PIS, he isn't stronger. Did you see the movie? His best destruction feat is blowing up that meteor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@fallschirmjager said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@fallschirmjager:

Yes and marvel Godzilla is <<<<< FW Godzilla

Apparently not, if he beat up Thor. FW Godzilla best feat is blowing up a meteor. Thor can blow up planets.

Show me ONE SCAN, (no really, one clear cut scan) of Thor blowing up a planet in current incarnations. Please do not say the Gorr fight, it was never shown on panel any planet killing at all, and there was a moon that was nearly destroyed, not much else.

@cadencev2: If those are actual feats and not PIS, he isn't stronger. Did you see the movie? His best destruction feat is blowing up that meteor.

I own the movie. That GZ beat the entire Showa cast of monsters in seconds flat.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Wouldn't the radiation absorption just make final wars extremely stronger by Red She hulk? Godzilla in that comic book is probably the weakest version of Godzilla and it still didn't give a shit on all of their attacks.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's be clear here: nobody on this team can even lift gz. However they dont need to. These guys are class 100+, not 1000+, let alone 55000.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cadencev2: You just argued Marvel Godzilla beating CLASSIC Thor and now want MODERN Thor feats.

Do I even need to state the obvious?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cjdavis103

@shot: it was not the weakest the American movie version zilla was the weakest by a huge margin

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cjdavis103
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You just argued Marvel Godzilla beating CLASSIC Thor and now want MODERN Thor feats.

Go ahead and state it. Classic Thor also had trouble with hulk, he was a walking example of PIS and jobberness.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@cadencev2 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Go ahead and state it. Classic Thor also had trouble with hulk, he was a walking example of PIS and jobberness.

You just ask for feats between two different eras of the character - even if Marvel didn't retcon. Do you like engaging in hyperbole?

EVERY Silver Age character has PIS and Jobberness. That doesn't change what they're capable of. SS got beat by Black Panther in the silver age, does that mean BP is herald level and SS isn't?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: it was not the weakest the American movie version zilla was the weakest by a huge margin

Now this we agree on.

@carter_esque: I guess..... not really. GZ fought whole marvel teams, and they could not beat him. They could only bother him, which is why Mr. Fantastic made the Pym Particle plan.

No Caption Provided

How does the team unable to beat or KO GZ in all out attacks not impressive?

Bc stale-mating older, somewhat weaker versions of those characters isn't impressive. Now if Zilla had actually beaten all of them then it'd be a diff. story. Plus nearly everyone he's fighting here are collectively stronger than the classic heroes anyway. WW's presence alone tips the scale in Team's favor.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist
Avatar image for stitchhulkgalaxybreaker456
stitchhulkgalaxybreaker456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to give it to old radioactive lizardy here, as he can virtually destroy entire countries, has radiation beams, especially in final wars. He takes this with medium to annoying difficulty.

....................................................................................................................................................................

"Hulk SMASH!"

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By VoodooPenguin

STOMP

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't mean to be rude but you use that scan every time you comment on a Wonder Woman thread to lowball her every time. She has shown herself to be vastly stronger than scan leads people to think. She's been classified in the same strength category as Superman and has been shown to be able to hurt him in their fights. She has helped tow the earth and on another occasion helped tow the moon. 55,000 tons? Godzilla might as well be a baseball.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't mean to be rude but you use that scan every time you comment on a Wonder Woman thread to lowball her every time. She has shown herself to be vastly stronger than scan leads people to think. She's been classified in the same strength category as Superman and has been shown to be able to hurt him in their fights. She has helped tow the earth and on another occasion helped tow the moon. 55,000 tons? Godzilla might as well be a baseball.

I can understand that, yet she has trouble fighting characters like Cheetah, Aquaman, and quite a few others who are waaaaaay below the feats you listed.

Also help towing moon and planet were never good strength feats as the clalcs for those are impossible to tell and she was helping others in those feats.

I might seem to be low balling, but she is consistent to being barely city shattering IMO base on her performance against other characters who are barely 10,000+ toners. GZ Final Wars tanked with no problem was city shattering hits. So i doubt she will handle him as easy as some might make it sound.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wolfrazer

@cadencev2: But really though have only seen that cover, how did the battle with the rat go? O.o

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla kills.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOJIRA.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HumanNumber

@humannumber said:

I can understand that, yet she has trouble fighting characters like Cheetah, Aquaman, and quite a few others who are waaaaaay below the feats you listed.

Also help towing moon and planet were never good strength feats as the clalcs for those are impossible to tell and she was helping others in those feats.

I might seem to be low balling, but she is consistent to being barely city shattering IMO base on her performance against other characters who are barely 10,000+ toners. GZ Final Wars tanked with no problem was city shattering hits. So i doubt she will handle him as easy as some might make it sound.

Cheetah is one of her villains, of course she's going to have trouble with her but it's mainly because she has unbelievably sharp claws and is a lightspeeder just as Wonder Woman is. Cheetah can cause a lot of problems for a lot of people. Any problem she would have with Aquaman would most likely be with either his telepathy or simply plot-based circumstances. realistically Wonder Woman would manhandle Aquaman physically, she's much stronger and vastly faster than he could hope to be. Characters in comics have problems with people they shouldn't, it's just how the stories are written but in these forums we are to do our best to filter the bs out. Towing the moon or the earth is somewhat hard to quantify but if we were to look at those instances with a little comic logic the conclusion would be clear.

In the case of both instances 3 people tow the respected 'planet'. The earth was pulled by Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter. Now the writer and artist wouldn't have created this instance with each character there specifically unless all three were pulling equal weight(or close to it). Though there is the issue of the Martian using more than two arms so maybe he was pulling more than the others. Thought it doesn't matter because even if Wonder Woman is pulling only 1% of the earths weight it would still be enough to sling Godzilla around like he was a paperweight. In the case of the moon it was Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Same thing applies.

There is no logical reason for Wonder Woman to be in either instance unless she was at least pulling some portion of the weight and considering she is a flagship character I would be shocked if the writer came out said that she was pulling only a minor portion and not a 1/3rd. If you want to say it's unquantifiable than I won't try to convince you otherwise but not everything is going to be explained in comics clear as day, the writer doesn't have enough time and space on the page to list out all the details just so people can be satisfied with their debate material. There isn't a convincing reason, at least to me, why we shouldn't assume Wonder Woman was pulling major weight in both situations. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Now when it comes to consistency I would argue that she is portrayed consistently as Superman's equal, if not just a little weaker to compensate for her quickness in battle and martial skill.