#1 Edited by whoisme (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

You can use all of Godzilla's feats from any source. This is Typhon from Greek mythology. The fight ends when one combatant can't go on.

No prep, blood lusted, Typhon is limited to being the same size as Godzilla.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by whoisme (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Allow me to introduce the power of Typhon

Hercules was able to hold up the world for most of a day. Apollo was able to wrestle evenly with Hercules. Keep in mind, gods can take on any form they want (including water and fire or make themselves as large as they want) but Apollo was just wrestling in his human form. Apollo isn't even that strong among the Olympians! Ares and Athena are probably stronger. Hephaestus survived being thrown from the top of Olympus (which is quite a bit taller in mythology than real life). Poseidon and Hades are more powerful than any of them. All gods can't be killed and have healed from things such as being digested, their liver being eaten and having their face melted. Yet when the twelve Olympians looked at Typhon, the giant whose head brushed the stars, they ran. Not only did they figure out that they would be no use against Typhon, they ran for their safety. Keep in mind, even without their strength and body's they each have amazing powers. Poseidon could hurl hurricanes and tidal wave and shake the earth to cause earthquakes. Athena was the wisest being in the world. Hephaestus could forge lightning, chains to restrain gods and swords that are immune to lethal blood that melted rocks. Apollo drove the frickin' sun. All of the twelve Olympians ran except Zeus. Zeus did what all of the other Olympians couldn't. He stood up to Typhon, fought toe to toe and . . .Typhon tore out his tendons.

Then Zeus healed and eventually pinned Typhin under a mountain, but Typhon won that first round.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
#3 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisme: Three things.

You probably created a mismatch here for Godzilla. Are you talking about the Marvel incarnation of Typhoon? Please specify.

You are not suppose to make threads where you support one character over another. The Battle forum is for everyone else besides the OP (You) to debate, and you should really only make threads in the battle forum if you're curious about a battle between two characters.

If you want to debate in these forums head to the "Challenge a Viner" thread were you support one character and the other support viner supports the other.

Link to the "Challenge a Viner" thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/challenge-a-viner-577832/?page=203

#4 Posted by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
#5 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: I suspected he would be stronger because didn't he cause trouble for Marvel Zeus, a Skyfather?

If he lost by being hit with a mountain then I don't see why he would be a problem to Godzilla with all combined feats.

#6 Posted by whoisme (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@kaijukinggojira: I don't believe I ever said that I thought Typhon would win. I know very little about Godzilla, but I've heard he can brush off nukes, come back to life and has atomic breath that can destroy cities. I thought this was a pretty even fight.

#7 Edited by whoisme (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@kaijukinggojira: He got pinned with a mountain after fighting Zeus, beating Zeus and fight Zeus all over again. The rest of the Olympians all are strong enough to hold up the world or stronger, not to mention their other powers, and they all ran, but Zeus was powerful enough to fight him head on. I think Godzilla's atomic breath would be his greatest weapon here. I'm not sure that Typhon has a defense against that, other than being immortal.

#8 Edited by those_eyes (17291 posts) - - Show Bio

@whoisme said:

@kaijukinggojira: He got pinned with a mountain after fighting Zeus, beating Zeus and fight Zeus all over again. The rest of the Olympians all are strong enough to hold up the world or stronger, not to mention their other powers, and they all ran, but Zeus was powerful enough to fight him head on. I think Godzilla's atomic breath would be his greatest weapon here. I'm not sure that Typhon has a defense against that, other than being immortal.

Typhon loses period. I used Machamp from pokemon vs Typhon and everyone agreed typhon would lose.

#9 Posted by whoisme (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@those_eyes: I don't know who machamp is, but this isn't a stomp. (i also really doubt that a pokemon can beat something that eleven unkillable gods, that can turn into anything and could each hold up the world, would run away from and Zeus, who was more powerful than all of them, was beaten by). You gave no evidence that he would lose, just used peer pressure which you thought would work for some reason. I'll restate what I already said so you can see my points

Allow me to introduce the power of Typhon

Hercules was able to hold up the world for most of a day. Apollo was able to wrestle evenly with Hercules. Keep in mind, gods can take on any form they want (including water and fire or make themselves as large as they want) but Apollo was just wrestling in his human form. Apollo isn't even that strong among the Olympians! Ares and Athena are probably stronger. Hephaestus survived being thrown from the top of Olympus (which is quite a bit taller in mythology than real life). Poseidon and Hades are more powerful than any of them. All gods can't be killed and have healed from things such as being digested, their liver being eaten and having their face melted. Yet when the twelve Olympians looked at Typhon, the giant whose head brushed the stars, they ran. Not only did they figure out that they would be no use against Typhon, they ran for their safety. Keep in mind, even without their strength and body's they each have amazing powers. Poseidon could hurl hurricanes and tidal wave and shake the earth to cause earthquakes. Athena was the wisest being in the world. Hephaestus could forge lightning, chains to restrain gods and swords that are immune to lethal blood that melted rocks. Apollo drove the frickin' sun. All of the twelve Olympians ran except Zeus. Zeus did what all of the other Olympians couldn't. He stood up to Typhon, fought toe to toe and . . .Typhon tore out his tendons.

Then Zeus healed and eventually pinned Typhin under a mountain, but Typhon won that first round.

He got pinned with a mountain after fighting Zeus, beating Zeus and fight Zeus all over again. The rest of the Olympians all are strong enough to hold up the world or stronger, not to mention their other powers, and they all ran, but Zeus was powerful enough to fight him head on. I think Godzilla's atomic breath would be his greatest weapon here. I'm not sure that Typhon has a defense against that, other than being immortal.

#10 Posted by hizack123 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Godzilla mey win.

#11 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla.

#12 Posted by Mojoclaw9 (52 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

A Composite Godzilla takes this fairly easily, he was able to kill Space Godzilla, who was born of supernovas and black holes and destroyed multiple planets.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla also destroyed this meteor with a single shot.

No Caption Provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7erLu1YfJg

#13 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Typhon? From Greek Mythology, from Percy Jackson?

#14 Posted by awshucks (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Godzilla already killed Zeus quite easily so Typhon is no problem.

#15 Posted by Supermanthor (21190 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla