"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"My father used to tell me not to wear condoms. He'd say "You don't wear a rain coat when you take a shower." Little did I know he was just trying to get back at me for being born."
LMFAO. That was $#@!ing funny. I live on the edge, I eat un-cooked chicken from Asia, I brush my teeth with imported Mexican water, I bang Cambodian hookers without a condom, I ride my bike with no helmet, I make sudden moves at racist cops, and I play guess which bucket the poisonous snake is in. #I'M BULLET PROOF#"
That's the power of the dark side."
Lol, thats Friday."
lmao and that's funny. I just noticed we're on the same side. "
I wonder how many block quotes we can fit into a post? "
Alot, we've done it before."
Good. Also, I'm glad we're no longer debating how badly Godzilla would kick Supes ass."
Tell me your joking, Godzilla would never see Superman comin."
Gozilla doesn't even need to see him coming, he's the King of Monsters. Supe would be nothing but a bump in Godzilla's stool. What's Superman king of... the Fortress of Solitude? Yeah, that guy's a winner."
So Godzilla wins cause he's king of something? So by that logic I win this debate cause I'm king of the posts. "
I'd put my money on you if you fought Superman. Go to your local store, find a Superman book and tear it up. Victory! "
LMAO, you forgot about the quote there. I'm curious why you hate Superman so much? Without him there would be no comic industry."
He probably hates Superman the same reason alot of people do. He's overpowered and is too much of a goody 2 shoes."
I'm no fan of Supes but if its a choice between him or freakin Godzilla I'll pick Supes everyday."
Dude, Godzilla movies kick ass! The best job in the world is to dress up in a big foam rubber suit and smash a scale model of Tokyo. Screw being and astronaut, Godzilla is the best gig there is."
Godzilla is corny, he hasn't been relevant since what, the 70's? I wasn't even alive then."
Relevant? What do you mean relevant? Is any of the things we discuss on this site relevant to anyone NOT on the site? I wasn't alive in the 70's but I'm still a Godzilla fan because those movies are bad ass. Also, they still make Godzilla movies, a few years ago Hollywood tried to make their rendition of it with Ferris Bueller, however it all those CGI effects couldn't hold a candle to its foam rubber counterpart."

Actually they are relevant to people NOT on this site. Superman is an American symbol, EVERBODY knows who he is. If you released a new Superman flick and a new foam suit Godzilla flick at the same time the Superman flick would CRUSH Godzilla. You could count the number of people who give a #@!$ about Godzilla on one hand."

Superman is an American symbol? I should take down my flag with fifty stars and put up one with a big S on the then. Oh, I should also scratch out Washington's name on the dollar bill and write Clark Kent over it.

Superman is a capitalist symbol. There's a difference. Recognize.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"My father used to tell me not to wear condoms. He'd say "You don't wear a rain coat when you take a shower." Little did I know he was just trying to get back at me for being born."
LMFAO. That was $#@!ing funny. I live on the edge, I eat un-cooked chicken from Asia, I brush my teeth with imported Mexican water, I bang Cambodian hookers without a condom, I ride my bike with no helmet, I make sudden moves at racist cops, and I play guess which bucket the poisonous snake is in. #I'M BULLET PROOF#"
Lol, thats Friday."
Good. Also, I'm glad we're no longer debating how badly Godzilla would kick Supes ass."
Gozilla doesn't even need to see him coming, he's the King of Monsters. Supe would be nothing but a bump in Godzilla's stool. What's Superman king of... the Fortress of Solitude? Yeah, that guy's a winner."
So Godzilla wins cause he's king of something? So by that logic I win this debate cause I'm king of the posts. "
I'd put my money on you if you fought Superman. Go to your local store, find a Superman book and tear it up. Victory! "
LMAO, you forgot about the quote there. I'm curious why you hate Superman so much? Without him there would be no comic industry."
He probably hates Superman the same reason alot of people do. He's overpowered and is too much of a goody 2 shoes."
I'm no fan of Supes but if its a choice between him or freakin Godzilla I'll pick Supes everyday."
Dude, Godzilla movies kick ass! The best job in the world is to dress up in a big foam rubber suit and smash a scale model of Tokyo. Screw being and astronaut, Godzilla is the best gig there is."
Godzilla is corny, he hasn't been relevant since what, the 70's? I wasn't even alive then."
Relevant? What do you mean relevant? Is any of the things we discuss on this site relevant to anyone NOT on the site? I wasn't alive in the 70's but I'm still a Godzilla fan because those movies are bad ass. Also, they still make Godzilla movies, a few years ago Hollywood tried to make their rendition of it with Ferris Bueller, however it all those CGI effects couldn't hold a candle to its foam rubber counterpart."
Actually they are relevant to people NOT on this site. Superman is an American symbol, EVERBODY knows who he is. If you released a new Superman flick and a new foam suit Godzilla flick at the same time the Superman flick would CRUSH Godzilla. You could count the number of people who give a #@!$ about Godzilla on one hand."
Superman is an American symbol? I should take down my flag with fifty stars and put up one with a big S on the then. Oh, I should also scratch out Washington's name on the dollar bill and write Clark Kent over it. Superman is a capitalist symbol. There's a difference. Recognize. "

Really? He's an alien from another planet, he grew up in a small farm town, he works at a low paying job, he could be the worlds greatest athlete making millions so I think maybe you should go back and check your facts, last time I checked good o'l G.W. owned slaves, so maybe you should recognize.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Superman is an American symbol? I should take down my flag with fifty stars and put up one with a big S on the then. Oh, I should also scratch out Washington's name on the dollar bill and write Clark Kent over it. Superman is a capitalist symbol. There's a difference. Recognize. "

Really? He's an alien from another planet, he grew up in a small farm town, he works at a low paying job, he could be the worlds greatest athlete making millions so I think maybe you should go back and check your facts, last time I checked good o'l G.W. owned slaves, so maybe you should recognize."

That is the saddest post I have ever read.

Um, Superman doesn't use his power to make money because no one would read it.

I never said Washington was perfect, however he was a great general that was key in our battle against England and the first President of the United States of America. He wasn't going to up and decide to abolish slavery because he bought African slaves from AFRICANS that sold their own people for a few measley scraps of gold. If you don't appreciate what he has done then just imagine how life would be if he was never around.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Really? He's an alien from another planet, he grew up in a small farm town, he works at a low paying job, he could be the worlds greatest athlete making millions so I think maybe you should go back and check your facts, last time I checked good o'l G.W. owned slaves, so maybe you should recognize."
That is the saddest post I have ever read. Um, Superman doesn't use his power to make money because no one would read it. I never said Washington was perfect, however he was a great general that was key in our battle against England and the first President of the United States of America. He wasn't going to up and decide to abolish slavery because he bought African slaves from AFRICANS that sold their own people for a few measley scraps of gold. If you don't appreciate what he has done then just imagine how life would be if he was never around."
And when Superman was made he was a great character that people still to this day look up to, truth, justice and the American way. I love how since nobody agreed with you on Godzilla beating Superman you've decided to pick one piece of what I've said and turn the thread into who's the better American icon, George Washington or Superman. Foolish, two wrongs dont make a right, just cause some African tribes decided it was better to help the white man as opposed to becoming slaves themselves doesnt mean G.W. is some kind of saint. They didnt create the situation they only reacted to it.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 04:02:06
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By acewasp23

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
That is the saddest post I have ever read. Um, Superman doesn't use his power to make money because no one would read it. I never said Washington was perfect, however he was a great general that was key in our battle against England and the first President of the United States of America. He wasn't going to up and decide to abolish slavery because he bought African slaves from AFRICANS that sold their own people for a few measley scraps of gold. If you don't appreciate what he has done then just imagine how life would be if he was never around."
And when Superman was made he was a great character that people still to this day look up to, truth, justice and the American way. I love how since nobody agreed with you on Godzilla beating Superman you've decided to pick one pice of what I've said and turn the thread into who's the better American icon, George Washington or Superman. Foolish, two wrongs dont make a right, just cause some African tribes decided it was better to help the white man as opposed to becoming slaves themselves doesnt mean G.W. is some kind of saint. They didnt create the situation they only reacted to it. "

lol just wanted to get in on this.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The_Ghostshell

acewasp23 says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
And when Superman was made he was a great character that people still to this day look up to, truth, justice and the American way. I love how since nobody agreed with you on Godzilla beating Superman you've decided to pick one pice of what I've said and turn the thread into who's the better American icon, George Washington or Superman. Foolish, two wrongs dont make a right, just cause some African tribes decided it was better to help the white man as opposed to becoming slaves themselves doesnt mean G.W. is some kind of saint. They didnt create the situation they only reacted to it. "
lol just wanted to get in on this. "

So I guess that's it, Superman beats Godzilla and George Washington.

Salutes his Superman flag

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By acewasp23

Gambler says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
So I guess that's it, Superman beats Godzilla and George Washington. *Salutes his Superman flag*"

looks that way

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Phorqe

acewasp23 says:

"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
So I guess that's it, Superman beats Godzilla and George Washington. *Salutes his Superman flag*"

looks that way

"

I really don't care if anyone agrees with me. I was disagreeing with you on Superman being an American symbol. Superman is a fictional character. George Washington is not.

I wouldn't even be responding to your silly posts if it wasn't an opportunity to add more block quotes.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
I really don't care if anyone agrees with me. I was disagreeing with you on Superman being an American symbol. Superman is a fictional character. George Washington is not. I wouldn't even be responding to your silly posts if it wasn't an opportunity to add more block quotes."
Your right cause your posts on Godzilla and the foam suit were ahh inspiring pieces of writing. You do know you can still add block quotes without responding to my silly posts right? Of course you did, you just wanted to make a point I suppose. So a fictional character cant be an American symbol, interesting.
Post Edited:2007-07-03 12:40:08
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
I really don't care if anyone agrees with me. I was disagreeing with you on Superman being an American symbol. Superman is a fictional character. George Washington is not. I wouldn't even be responding to your silly posts if it wasn't an opportunity to add more block quotes."

Your right cause your posts on Godzilla and the foam suit were all inspiring pieces of writing. You do know you can still add block quotes without responding to my silly posts right? Of course you did, you just wanted to make a point I suppose. So a fictional character cant be an American symbol, interesting."

Only if that fictional character was fictionally born in America.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
Your right cause your posts on Godzilla and the foam suit were all inspiring pieces of writing. You do know you can still add block quotes without responding to my silly posts right? Of course you did, you just wanted to make a point I suppose. So a fictional character cant be an American symbol, interesting."
Only if that fictional character was fictionally born in America."

LMFAO, that might be the single dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "

LMFAO, that might be the single dumbest thing I've ever heard."

Yeah, i'm stretching this thing out. block quotes rule!

Pretty soon I'm going to demand Superman gets deported.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Boken

your a noob

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
Yeah, i'm stretching this thing out. block quotes rule! Pretty soon I'm going to demand Superman gets deported."

Yeah, is he here legally?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Phorqe

Boken says:

"your a noob"

You like men.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Boken

i don't roll that way, but if you do italright. i won't tuant you for what your sexual prefeances are but this guy on the other hand...

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Phorqe

I need to hop on the anti-noob image bandwagon, it really gets your point across and proves to me that you don't like men.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
Yeah, i'm stretching this thing out. block quotes rule! Pretty soon I'm going to demand Superman gets deported."
Yeah, is he here legally? "

No he isn't. He doesn't have a green card. THat's why he's weak against a GREEN rock.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By iSHADOW

good god thats a big quote box

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By Final Arrow

I think it's a race to see who can get on the next page first!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
looks that way "
Yeah, is he here legally? "
No he isn't. He doesn't have a green card. THat's why he's weak against a GREEN rock."

Then get his ass outta here. Unless he's doing jobs Americans dont want

robot killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By robot killer

Godzilla can flick him away

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74  Edited By zero edge

Damn that was a lot of quoting.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_Ghostshell

robot killer says:

"Godzilla can flick him away"

Godzilla would never even see him coming. Superman has 100 different ways to kick the tar outta Godzilla. Pick one.

AzzaOJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By AzzaOJ

well it might not be as one sided as you think.
godzilla can use his atomo breath to blow up half of a city
also he threw a monster weighing 33,000 tonnes out of the solar system with relative ease.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Braise
caption
caption
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ARMIV

Knew it was up here...
Depends if Godzilla doesn't nail him with his blasts.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Aronmorales

Can Superman lift Godzilla?
'cause if he can't this fight goes to the King.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Akwa

Superman curbstomp. Supes laughed off nuclear weapons. Godzilla's blasts wont do anything to him.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MKF30

Superman.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By NightFang3

This fight could go either way to me.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#84  Edited By NightFang3

This fight could go either way to me.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lantern Prime

@Gambler said:

"

robot killer says:

"Godzilla can flick him away"

Godzilla would never even see him coming. Superman has 100 different ways to kick the tar outta Godzilla. Pick one.

"

Man you know this was a spite thrwead when I first got here you realize that right?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Lantern Prime

Godzilla ......
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#87  Edited By Billy Batson

Superman

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Superman has tanked supernovas,Godzilla hasn't ever gone past planet busting power. 

Sad to say,Superman wins :(

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Fire Star
@Billy Batson said:
"Superman "
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#90  Edited By nefarious

Superman curbstomp. 

Avatar image for thedamnedhascome
thedamnedhascome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By thedamnedhascome

Godzilla needs to defeat superman. After all Godzilla is the underdog and truly a force to be reckon with.

GO GODZILLA!!!!!

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By sandiego008

I'm going with the lizard here ... go godzilla!!!

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CODYSF

Superman use his laser bean and cuts Godzilla head off the end.

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ratman19

supes destroys him

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TERMINATORXX

This is a Mismatch.

Superman wins.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX: Are you a smurf of the OG TERMINATOR

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Malevolent1

Superman easily

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

What is smurf? and whos og terminator?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ximpossibrux

@TERMINATORXX said:

@XImpossibruX said:

What is smurf? and whos og terminator?

Theres a guy with the pretty much same name as you, in caps and is farily close. And since your new and have the same picture I can assume your a smurf account.

A smurf account is an alternate account of the original or a new one

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

@XImpossibruX: yeah its me on that account bro. I ran out of posts limits grrr so i cant post on it for 24 hours, but im gonna use that name when it gets high enough. im tired of this account and my account came with that avatar, but alot of people have accounts like that. we got a guy whos making weird threads with that avatar.