Who wins?

runk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By runk

superman picks up godzilla and flys him off into space and leaves him there where godzilla can't breathe and dies. Superman is back before comercials are over. This really is about a 30 second fight.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

runk says:

"superman picks up godzilla and flys him off into space and leaves him there where godzilla can't breathe and dies. Superman is back before comercials are over. This really is about a 30 second fight."

Yup.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valkaad

Godzilla against superman!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Final Arrow

This is a joke right?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

.......No comment.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Valkaad says:

"Godzilla against superman!
" />http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa168/ThisIsNotDan91/fg_07.gif" I love that episode.
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Phorqe

Superman=Lizard food.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild

wow umm u are extreamly bored arnt u

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Phorqe

Darkchild says:

"wow umm u are extreamly bored arnt u"

More than you can ever imagine.

Isseidoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Isseidoki

I grew up watching godzilla movies ... not that thats that long (im 12 lol) but i got to say godzilla takes the cake

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phorqe

Death-wing says:

"I grew up watching godzilla movies ... not that thats that long (im 12 lol) but i got to say godzilla takes the cake "

I'm glad the new generation appreciates quality foreign cinema. Here's a few life lessons for you: Cell phones are the product of the devil. Don't drink and drive, or drive while talking on the phone. Wear a rubber. If you go to Mexico, don't drink the water... you know what, you're best bet is to just not go to Mexico. If a girl tells you she's on the pill don't believe her unless you've actually seen them. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Don't do crack. If you get your ass kicked in a fight, don't stab the guy that beat you up, because that isn't self defense, that's murder. Don't take life too seriously, because it's just a ride, it has its up and it has its down, you'll be alright as long as you wear your seat belt.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Valkaad

Hey deathwing, you ever been in a turkish prison?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"Death-wing says:
"I grew up watching godzilla movies ... not that thats that long (im 12 lol) but i got to say godzilla takes the cake "
I'm glad the new generation appreciates quality foreign cinema. Here's a few life lessons for you: Cell phones are the product of the devil. Don't drink and drive, or drive while talking on the phone. Wear a rubber. If you go to Mexico, don't drink the water... you know what, you're best bet is to just not go to Mexico. If a girl tells you she's on the pill don't believe her unless you've actually seen them. Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Don't do crack. If you get your ass kicked in a fight, don't stab the guy that beat you up, because that isn't self defense, that's murder. Don't take life too seriously, because it's just a ride, it has its up and it has its down, you'll be alright as long as you wear your seat belt."

LMAO. I'm sure he knows all these things.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iSHADOW

sounds like youve had a whole lot of experience

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"Seriously, where a condom. It's pretty humiliating when you cry every time you take a leak. Then the doctor prescribes you ointments and lotions to put on your johnson. Sure... it eases the pain but you wouldn't believe the looks you get when you put it on in front of a urinal. You could just go in the stall but a lot of the times someones already in there, plus it's a waste of water compared to the urinal. The choice is yours....."

Dude... That's information we all know but don't need to talk about. I'm about to toss my cookies...

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Forever

Eternal Chaos says:

"Dude... That's information we all know but don't need to talk about. I'm about to toss my cookies..."

When did you turn evil?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Dude... That's information we all know but don't need to talk about. I'm about to toss my cookies..."
When did you turn evil?"

What do you mean when did I turn Evil? On my profile here? I've been evil. As far as just me... I haven't changed at all.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Forever says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
When did you turn evil?"

hes been evil for like ever

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Whats a condom?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Gambler says:

"Whats a condom?"

what!! but i have to laugh for some reason hahaha

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Whats a condom?"

LMMFAO!!!!!

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"Forever says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
When did you turn evil?"
hes been evil for like ever"

my bad. I havent seen EC in a while.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Forever

spiderman0409 says:

"Gambler says:
"Whats a condom?"
what!! but i have to laugh for some reason hahaha"

that was funny

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Mighty Thor

that just came from nowhere

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

spiderman0409 says:

"that just came from nowhere"

Lol. THat was the single most random moment of the week.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phorqe

My father used to tell me not to wear condoms. He'd say "You don't wear a rain coat when you take a shower." Little did I know he was just trying to get back at me for being born.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"My father used to tell me not to wear condoms. He'd say "You don't wear a rain coat when you take a shower." Little did I know he was just trying to get back at me for being born."

LMFAO. That was $#@!ing funny. I live on the edge, I eat un-cooked chicken from Asia, I brush my teeth with imported Mexican water, I bang Cambodian hookers without a condom, I ride my bike with no helmet, I make sudden moves at racist cops, and I play guess which bucket the poisonous snake is in.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"My father used to tell me not to wear condoms. He'd say "You don't wear a rain coat when you take a shower." Little did I know he was just trying to get back at me for being born."
LMFAO. That was $#@!ing funny. I live on the edge, I eat un-cooked chicken from Asia, I brush my teeth with imported Mexican water, I bang Cambodian hookers without a condom, I ride my bike with no helmet, I make sudden moves at racist cops, and I play guess which bucket the poisonous snake is in. #I'M BULLET PROOF#"

That's the power of the dark side.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
LMFAO. That was $#@!ing funny. I live on the edge, I eat un-cooked chicken from Asia, I brush my teeth with imported Mexican water, I bang Cambodian hookers without a condom, I ride my bike with no helmet, I make sudden moves at racist cops, and I play guess which bucket the poisonous snake is in. #I'M BULLET PROOF#"
That's the power of the dark side."

Lol, thats Friday.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."

lmao and that's funny. I just noticed we're on the same side.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Phorqe

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."

lmao and that's funny. I just noticed we're on the same side. "

I wonder how many block quotes we can fit into a post?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
I wonder how many block quotes we can fit into a post? "

Alot, we've done it before.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."

Alot, we've done it before."

Good. Also, I'm glad we're no longer debating how badly Godzilla would kick Supes ass.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Good. Also, I'm glad we're no longer debating how badly Godzilla would kick Supes ass."

Tell me your joking, Godzilla would never see Superman comin.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Good. Also, I'm glad we're no longer debating how badly Godzilla would kick Supes ass."

Tell me your joking, Godzilla would never see Superman comin."

Gozilla doesn't even need to see him coming, he's the King of Monsters. Supe would be nothing but a bump in Godzilla's stool. What's Superman king of... the Fortress of Solitude? Yeah, that guy's a winner.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Gozilla doesn't even need to see him coming, he's the King of Monsters. Supe would be nothing but a bump in Godzilla's stool. What's Superman king of... the Fortress of Solitude? Yeah, that guy's a winner."

So Godzilla wins cause he's king of something? So by that logic I win this debate cause I'm king of the posts.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Phorqe

Post Deleted.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Gozilla doesn't even need to see him coming, he's the King of Monsters. Supe would be nothing but a bump in Godzilla's stool. What's Superman king of... the Fortress of Solitude? Yeah, that guy's a winner."

So Godzilla wins cause he's king of something? So by that logic I win this debate cause I'm king of the posts. "

I'd put my money on you if you fought Superman. Go to your local store, find a Superman book and tear it up. Victory!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
So Godzilla wins cause he's king of something? So by that logic I win this debate cause I'm king of the posts. "
I'd put my money on you if you fought Superman. Go to your local store, find a Superman book and tear it up. Victory! "

LMAO, you forgot about the quote there. I'm curious why you hate Superman so much? Without him there would be no comic industry.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternus

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
I'd put my money on you if you fought Superman. Go to your local store, find a Superman book and tear it up. Victory! "

LMAO, you forgot about the quote there. I'm curious why you hate Superman so much? Without him there would be no comic industry."

yes there would be just no more super.. and more man.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
LMAO, you forgot about the quote there. I'm curious why you hate Superman so much? Without him there would be no comic industry."

He probably hates Superman the same reason alot of people do. He's overpowered and is too much of a goody 2 shoes.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
He probably hates Superman the same reason alot of people do. He's overpowered and is too much of a goody 2 shoes."

I'm no fan of Supes but if its a choice between him or freakin Godzilla I'll pick Supes everyday.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
He probably hates Superman the same reason alot of people do. He's overpowered and is too much of a goody 2 shoes."

I'm no fan of Supes but if its a choice between him or freakin Godzilla I'll pick Supes everyday."

Dude, Godzilla movies kick ass! The best job in the world is to dress up in a big foam rubber suit and smash a scale model of Tokyo. Screw being and astronaut, Godzilla is the best gig there is.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
I'm no fan of Supes but if its a choice between him or freakin Godzilla I'll pick Supes everyday."
Dude, Godzilla movies kick ass! The best job in the world is to dress up in a big foam rubber suit and smash a scale model of Tokyo. Screw being and astronaut, Godzilla is the best gig there is."

Godzilla is corny, he hasn't been relevant since what, the 70's? I wasn't even alive then.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the creator

Superman wins.

He flies staright through the lizards skull.

Picks up corpse , flies it in to space and 3 centuries from now it's found in orbit around Saturn.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Phorqe

Gambler says:

"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Dude, Godzilla movies kick ass! The best job in the world is to dress up in a big foam rubber suit and smash a scale model of Tokyo. Screw being and astronaut, Godzilla is the best gig there is."

Godzilla is corny, he hasn't been relevant since what, the 70's? I wasn't even alive then."

Relevant? What do you mean relevant? Is any of the things we discuss on this site relevant to anyone NOT on the site? I wasn't alive in the 70's but I'm still a Godzilla fan because those movies are bad ass. Also, they still make Godzilla movies, a few years ago Hollywood tried to make their rendition of it with Ferris Bueller, however it all those CGI effects couldn't hold a candle to its foam rubber counterpart.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Phorqe says:
Lol, thats Friday."
Godzilla is corny, he hasn't been relevant since what, the 70's? I wasn't even alive then."
Relevant? What do you mean relevant? Is any of the things we discuss on this site relevant to anyone NOT on the site? I wasn't alive in the 70's but I'm still a Godzilla fan because those movies are bad ass. Also, they still make Godzilla movies, a few years ago Hollywood tried to make their rendition of it with Ferris Bueller, however it all those CGI effects couldn't hold a candle to its foam rubber counterpart."

Actually they are relevant to people NOT on this site. Superman is an American symbol, EVERBODY knows who he is. If you released a new Superman flick and a new foam suit Godzilla flick at the same time the Superman flick would CRUSH Godzilla. You could count the number of people who give a #@!$ about Godzilla on one hand.

Richv1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Richv1

Superman wins.

Richard Vasseur

www.jazmaonline.com