Godzilla vs Silver Surfer

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowKing (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in New York City.   
Surfer has morals. Godzilla is mindless and enraged. 
Random enc. 
Death ftw. 
Who wins?

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by Mick116 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer. With his powers of matter manipulation, I'm sure he could evolve Godzilla into Big Bird and have fried drumstick for lunch.

#3 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer.

#4 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mick116 said:

Surfer. With his powers of matter manipulation, I'm sure he could evolve Godzilla into Big Bird and have fried drumstick for lunch.

That is a very dramatic and childish way of describing Surfer's victory. Which is NOT true.

Mindless Godzilla can destroy the planet, while surfer's only chance is to run rather than fight.

And if this is the FW godzilla we're talking here godzilla fire's his strongest beam and wins. And if we are describing the victory as you would, godzilla melts Surfer into liquid goo.

Loading Video...
#5 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Surfer wins by traveling back in time to when Godzilla is at his weakest and kills him then.

#6 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@zackattack529: Surfer wins by traveling back in time to when Godzilla is at his weakest and kills him then.

Wouldn't that be BFR? that would be changing the whole battle and location pretty much. Hopefully the mod can clarify if BFR and/or Timetravel is allowed.

But people just don't understand...why do you think GOD doesn't come to visit us humans..it because he is scared that Godzilla MIGHT exist.

God didn't create Godzilla, WE DID. And even though he is a fictitious character he doesn't want to take a chance knowing that something as powerful as a Mindless-godzilla might exist, and I don't blame him..So Mindless Godzilla vs Morales-on Surfer is a complete mismatch.

Mods seriously need to consider is godzilla can be used in battle threads, he is just too powerful.

#7 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Surfer could stomp Godzilla in any number of ways.

You know his atomic breath? Surfer would be able to absorb that, and amp himself.

#8 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@zackattack529: Surfer could stomp Godzilla in any number of ways.

You know his atomic breath? Surfer would be able to absorb that, and amp himself.

How can he absorb it if he'll Just melt?

and even if he could, the power from the beam would just blow surfer up..and melt him.

Look let's do the math here...Godzilla defeated Space Godzillla, Space Godzilla is stronger than Galacticus. So yaa..that pretty much sums it all up. we done here?

#9 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Proof that atomic breath would melt him? He's absorbed and tanked tougher.

And you have no proof that Space Godzilla's tougher than Galactus other than your opinion.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
#10 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla is by far the greatest Movie monster in the history of everything monster.....in saying that Silver Surfer would beat him. The way I see it is, if the military has at times slowed him down and in some movies/comics put him down for the moment I see Surfer being able to do so much more. Not only would he be faster than anything Gojira has seen but to be honest he could just fly into the big lizards ear and annihilate his brain.

PS: if you guys haven't started reading the godzilla comic it's pretty sweet.

#11 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

Godzilla is by far the greatest Movie monster in the history of everything monster.....in saying that Silver Surfer would beat him. The way I see it is, if the military has at times slowed him down and in some movies/comics put him down for the moment I see Surfer being able to do so much more. Not only would he be faster than anything Gojira has seen but to be honest he could just fly into the big lizards ear and annihilate his brain.

That wouldn't happen, because the OP says godzilla is MINDLESS.

plus surfer would be lucky to reach within a city distance between him before surfer is fried.

@The_Roman said:

@zackattack529: Proof that atomic breath would melt him? He's absorbed and tanked tougher.

And you have no proof that Space Godzilla's tougher than Galactus other than your opinion.

And it is YOUR opinion that Surfer has tanked tougher than Godzilla's atomic breath.

I find that highly unlikely.

I seriously doubt Surfer is going to absorb this:

Loading Video...

So yaa..like I said, we done here? has Zackattack529 claimed another victory? or is he going to have to stomp even further?

#12 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya mindless, still doesn't mean he doesn't have a brain just that he is only worried about destruction (because if he had no brain of any kind he would be a giant limp dinosaur laying around in Tokyo.

Surfer could speed to him without Godzilla even knowing. Godzilla doesn't have the Nova force he doesn't have a voice in his head saying "Silver Surfer is coming."

He is still just a huge powerful animal. Surfer is a thinking, scheming, experience fighter of all things cosmic and beyond. :)

@zackattack529 said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

That wouldn't happen, because the OP says godzilla is MINDLESS.

plus surfer would be lucky to reach within a city distance between him before surfer is fried.

#13 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: So you're assuming that Godzilla's atomic breath is superior to the hydrogen nuclear fusion of a star? Because Surfer's absorbed and amped himself off more power than a star....

Also, he can absorb any kind of energy...

Absorbing radiation
Absorbing radiation

Also, when you say you're stomping, it makes you sound like a complete jerk. Especially when you aren't stomping.

#14 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

he just likes to toot his own horn, hoping no one speaks up after :) Surfer wins

#15 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: Oh, I know

#16 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@zackattack529: So you're assuming that Godzilla's atomic breath is superior to the hydrogen nuclear fusion of a star? Because Surfer's absorbed and amped himself off more power than a star....

Also, he can absorb any kind of energy...

Absorbing radiation
Absorbing radiation

Also, when you say you're stomping, it makes you sound like a complete jerk. Especially when you aren't stomping.

Ya i can't read that small pic, but from what it looks like is Silver Surfer struggling to drain hulks gamma radiation, which does;t hold a candle to Godzilla's nuclear radiation. which has defeated countless monsters for 60+ years. and also it looks like Silver surfer has to actually touch his victims to absorb radiation , he won't do that to godzilla because godzilla can exert nuclear force from his body to push back his victims in a radius. like a nuclear bomb.

and one Red Spiral beam from godzilla and Silver surfer will melt into mercury, which i will then use to build a thermometer.

and look im sorry for being a jerk, but i tend to get upset when people troll and think anyone can beat godzilla when no one can..actually that isn't true MAYBE TOAA can..but im not sure..it'd be a great battle.

#17 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: No, that's Surfer easily draining Hulk's gamma radiation. In addition, Surfer can get to Godzilla, since he:

• Can travel at many times the speed of light
  • Has nano-second reaction time

So he could touch Godzilla and drain his radiation...

Surfer can withstand bombardments from entire Skrull feats, and any energy projectiles he is hit with he instantly absorbs.

------------

Seriously? No one can beat Godzilla? who's trolling now? Maybe TOAA? Are you kidding? TOAA is omnipotent, he'd swat Godzilla like the bug he is.

#18 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: Excuse me, I am debating what the OP has posted, do not submit unnecessary comments trying to bait me. That is trolling so you know. Also If you have something personal to say you are welcome to PM me about it. Unless you'd like to delete your comment and focus on the battle, a mismatch battle might I add, Instead.

#19 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

@zackattack529: No, that's Surfer easily draining Hulk's gamma radiation. In addition, Surfer can get to Godzilla, since he:

• Can travel at many times the speed of light
  • Has nano-second reaction time

So he could touch Godzilla and drain his radiation...

Surfer can withstand bombardments from entire Skrull feats, and any energy projectiles he is hit with he instantly absorbs.

------------

Seriously? No one can beat Godzilla? who's trolling now? Maybe TOAA? Are you kidding? TOAA is omnipotent, he'd swat Godzilla like the bug he is.

I already explained how he couldn't touch godzilla. Speed is of no use to godzilla since he fought megaguirus who travels maybe even faster than THAT.

Godzilla has withstood countless attacks from nukes, Space weaponry far more powerful than Skrulls, the vorteks techonology is stronger than Skrulls. Godzilla can regenrate. Godzillas even been blown up to near nothingness and still came back to life. He's is near unbeatable.

---------------------------

and im not trolling, it is just common sense..like i said Godzilla MAYBE defeats TOAA id have to get into a proper discussion about it, but that is not the battle at hand right now. This curb stomp match is. and godzilla curb stomps,

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (43570 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer.

#21 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Really? Godzilla can combat nano-second reaction speed and hyperspace travel?

As has Surfer. The Power Cosmic (source of Surfer's power) can be applied to create any kind of results, the limit is the user's imagination (think GL constructs x10000000), and as such, Surfer could kill Godzilla in any number of ways.

-----------------

No, it's not. Godzilla is nowhere near TOAA's power level. There is no maybe, no might, no probably. TOAA is omnipotent, and therefore, he could f*** up the timestream so that Godzilla never even existed.

#22 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@SupremeHyperion: Excuse me, I am debating what the OP has posted, do not submit unnecessary comments trying to bait me. That is trolling so you know. Also If you have something personal to say you are welcome to PM me about it. Unless you'd like to delete your comment and focus on the battle, a mismatch battle might I add, Instead.

Bating? what are you talking about? I'm pretty sure everyone is debating on what the OP has posted I think I was just stating that Mindless does not mean having no brain, and I would also say that me saying you toot your own horn is common knowledge after your remarks so feel free to keep it to the battle discussion than actually trying to troll me into sending you pm's about whatever it is you think I should pm you about?

sorry if your feelings are hurt that we don't share all your same opinions and die-hard fanaticism for the great green lizard (although I am a big fan) Surfer Wins

#23 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7513 posts) - - Show Bio

How are people even defending Godzilla...Norrin should have this in the bag.

#24 Posted by TheWhiteWolf (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer...

#25 Posted by RetardedMonkey (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mick116 said:

@The_Roman said:

Surfer.

#26 Edited by Mick116 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Godzilla managed to swallow the Surfer, Norrin could turn the lizards stomach acids into apple juice, and give the mighty beast a terrible case of indigestion.

#27 Posted by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@Mick116 said:

That is a very dramatic and childish way of describing Surfer's victory. Which is NOT true.

Mindless Godzilla can destroy the planet, while surfer's only chance is to run rather than fight.

And if this is the FW godzilla we're talking here godzilla fire's his strongest beam and wins. And if we are describing the victory as you would, godzilla melts Surfer into liquid goo.

Loading Video...

How could he destroy the planet??? I've never read or seen any feat close to planet busting.

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Godzilla is this?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@zackattack529 said:

@The_Roman said:

And it is YOUR opinion that Surfer has tanked tougher than Godzilla's atomic breath.

I find that highly unlikely.

I seriously doubt Surfer is going to absorb this:

Loading Video...

So yaa..like I said, we done here? has Zackattack529 claimed another victory? or is he going to have to stomp even further?

NO, it isn't just an opinion. It is a fact. This monster that was killed by Godzilla was much smaller than city, so was that explosion. So Godzilla didn't even prove to have greater energy projection than nuclear bomb and nuclear bomb didn't even hurt Surfer in the past. 
Here You have Surfer's energy projection and durability feat:
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 1
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 1
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 2
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 2
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 3
Surfer destroying planet as a side effect part 3
  Show me something similar with Godzilla. 

@zackattack529 said:

I already explained how he couldn't touch godzilla. Speed is of no use to godzilla since he fought megaguirus who travels maybe even faster than THAT.

Godzilla has withstood countless attacks from nukes, Space weaponry far more powerful than Skrulls, the vorteks techonology is stronger than Skrulls. Godzilla can regenrate. Godzillas even been blown up to near nothingness and still came back to life. He's is near unbeatable.

---------------------------

and im not trolling, it is just common sense..like i said Godzilla MAYBE defeats TOAA id have to get into a proper discussion about it, but that is not the battle at hand right now. This curb stomp match is. and godzilla curb stomps,

And now I am sure that You're just trolling. Flagged.
Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#30 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9213 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't even debateable, SS flys through Gozillas head at light speed and kills him before he even knows what happened.

#31 Posted by celtic (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: how big is that planet?

not trying to argue or anything but it looks pretty small in the scans XD

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@celtic said:

@czarny_samael666: how big is that planet?

not trying to argue or anything but it looks pretty small in the scans XD

In the first scan it looks like a normal planet ;-) All I know.
#33 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged for mismatch

#34 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

It's superfluous to debate Zack from what I've observed of his statements in numerous threads, insinuates trolling to a minor degree, compensating for being melancholy of his life, evident to trolling as he implied that TOAA MIGHT be able to defeat Godzilla. TOAA is the avatar of the very writer itself, writing the story, writing a fight like this out so therefore, TOAA can kill off Godzilla in anyway the writer thinks of. Either unbeknownst to this or willful ignorance is no matter as the trolling or delusional arguments made clearly insinuates favor towards Godzilla.

Just a forewarning to anyone and everyone that attempts to, it will eventually ignite into an exchange of petty insults. Best to leave him under his false pretense and fallible logic. It should be obvious that Surfer wins without a problem.

#35 Posted by xxxddd (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Surfer.

#36 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion: Where can I find them?, godzilla can not wont be able to tag Surfer, because of his intangible ability.

#37 Posted by Lvenger (36350 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Seriously? You're another one of those people who think Godzilla can beat anyone? Oh dear me it's Hancock all over again.

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

What's up with all these Godzilla threads lately? Anyway, Surfer stomps in a plethora of ways.

#39 Posted by wildvine (14888 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Godzilla even hit SS?

#40 Posted by terry2012 (9876 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: "I already explained how he couldn't touch godzilla. Speed is of no use to godzilla since he fought megaguirus who travels maybe even faster than THAT."

Your wrong because Megaguirus is only hyper sonic speed....And godzilla couldn't keep up with him....He had lure him a trap in order to catch him.... Megaguirus was running circles around him and playing with him.

#41 Posted by WorldEater (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Godzilla is overrated to the extreme. XD

#42 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

Going through some of the posts in this thread just makes me lose all hope in the way the Vine is going

#43 Posted by debeze (254 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao godzilla sucks wtf is all this shiz

#44 Posted by wearevenom87 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla kills surfer easily

#45 Posted by Carter_esque (6704 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
#46 Posted by deactivated-5d6746eab553d (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer stomps

#47 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer stomps....not because of brute force or flying through his head or anything, but because he can absorb nuclear and atomic radiation, which Godzilla runs off of. Godzilla literally can't do anything to Surfer while Surfer can depower him with ease.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
#48 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4766 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Ironbuster225 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there so many Godzilla threads out there right now? Did he come out with something? And Silver Surfer would win. I don't think Godzilla could match the Power Cosmic.

#50 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1937 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are there so many Godzilla threads out there right now? Did he come out with something? And Silver Surfer would win. I don't think Godzilla could match the Power Cosmic.

Nah, he's just cool.-