Godzilla vs Kratos

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowKing (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

-Kratos(GOW III)  has the sword of Olympus.  

-Fight takes place in the city of San Francisco. 

-No morals.  

- No prep. 

-Death for the win. 

-Start 600 yards away.
#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla SPITE CURBSTOMP STOMP. :P

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223226 posts) - - Show Bio
That Giant Lizard might win this fight.
#4 Posted by funckygarcon (302 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, Kratos took away larger and stronger monsters. he won't break a sweat in this fight. Kratos easily.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@funckygarcon said:

sorry, Kratos took away larger and stronger monsters. he won't break a sweat in this fight. Kratos easily.

But they werent monsters and they didnt have LAZHER BEAAAAMS!!!

Now, seriously, Godzilla is not comparable to a Titan

Avatar image for deranged_midget
#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I dislike Kratos, he murder Godzilla here.

#7 Posted by laflux (24737 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos

#8 Posted by Beerhappy (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins without noticing he stomped Kratos. Here is how it goes. Godzilla is pretty much a nuclear power plant. Kratos attacks......Godzilla feels a itch..... Kratos attacks....Godzilla takes a nap...Kratos attacks.....Godzilla goes for a swim....Kratos attacks....Godzilla lounges on the beach.....Kratos attacks...Godzilla rolls over in his sleep and squashes Kratos. Later that evening Godzilla notices a tiny red blemish on his arm....and ignores it. Godzilla then has a martini and dreams about his future endeavors.

#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Kratos could handle Godzilla. For those that doubt Godzilla, have you ever read his comics or seen a newer movie of him? I mean, he's almost literally invincible.

Also.... Hasn't this been done before?

#10 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

Godzilla wins without noticing he stomped Kratos. Here is how it goes. Godzilla is pretty much a nuclear power plant. Kratos attacks......Godzilla feels a itch..... Kratos attacks....Godzilla takes a nap...Kratos attacks.....Godzilla goes for a swim....Kratos attacks....Godzilla lounges on the beach.....Kratos attacks...Godzilla rolls over in his sleep and squashes Kratos. Later that evening Godzilla notices a tiny red blemish on his arm....and ignores it. Godzilla then has a martini and dreams about his future endeavors.

Lol reminds me of Pokemon and Ash's Charizard.

#11 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has no chance whatsoever in this match. Sorry. What can he do to harm Gojira for more than a few seconds (at best). We are talking about a creature thes size of a Titan, with more powers and better regeneration than the Hulk. There would not be a fight as Gojira would not even notice Kratos attacks and would continue going wherever he is headed.

#12 Posted by Jezer (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowFyre said:

Kratos has no chance whatsoever in this match. Sorry. What can he do to harm Gojira for more than a few seconds (at best). We are talking about a creature thes size of a Titan, with more powers and better regeneration than the Hulk. There would not be a fight as Gojira would not even notice Kratos attacks and would continue going wherever he is headed.

Do you realize that Kratos has murdered Titans, overpowering Kronos trying to crush him, and was defeating giant monsters back in the first game before he actually got his god powers(The Hydra)? You realize that Kratos with his god powers could grow to Godzilla's size?

The arguments in this thread are seriously lacking. I don't know enough about Godzilla's actual stats to judge, but if these are your best arguments, I'm gonna guess that Kratos probably demolishes him without breaking a sweat.

#13 Posted by thegreat4u (430 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos will win he beat zeus posiden fought titant come on he has to win

#14 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure if he had beat mythological Zeus or Heck even Marvel Zeus u would have an argument but since that did not occur not a good argument

#15 Posted by Crimsonsentry (33 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos kills godzilla after a relatively short battle

#16 Posted by Fetts (6280 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla poops on him.

#17 Posted by Beerhappy (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@ShadowFyre said:

Do you realize that Kratos has murdered Titans, overpowering Kronos trying to crush him, and was defeating giant monsters back in the first game before he actually got his god powers(The Hydra)? You realize that Kratos with his god powers could grow to Godzilla's size?

The arguments in this thread are seriously lacking. I don't know enough about Godzilla's actual stats to judge, but if these are your best arguments, I'm gonna guess that Kratos probably demolishes him without breaking a sweat.

Lets see, "I don't know enough about Godzilla's stats to judge.."

Look, Godzilla is on another pay scale compared to Zues or the Titans. None of these characters would pick a fight with the big lizard. Hes not a God...he is a ass kicking machine, Gods fear him, and they should.

#18 Posted by Jezer (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

@Jezer said:

@ShadowFyre said:

Lets see, "I don't know enough about Godzilla's stats to judge.."

Look, Godzilla is on another pay scale compared to Zues or the Titans. None of these characters would pick a fight with the big lizard. Hes not a God...he is a ass kicking machine, Gods fear him, and they should.

Cool argument bro.

On a serious note: I can't take you seriously... You're not being serious are you?

#19 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn:

You mean giant dinosaur

#20 Edited by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

This guy is stronger than anything Kratos has ever seen in his lifetime.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#21 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

The starting distance ensures Godzilla's victory.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
#22 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla

#23 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

Godzilla poops on him.

this

#24 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer No, your arguments are seriously lacking. Gojira has been around a lot longer than Kratos has and has tons of more feats and accomplishments. I will explain once again since apparently you just quoted my post without actually reading it. First off Gojira is 100 meters tall (roughly 330 feet) and 60,000 metric tons. His hide withstands missile fire and blasts from other Kaiju that would decimate most of the Titans in a single blast. And since you apparently missed this part he has a almost instantaneous regeneration factor due to his G-1 Regen cells that can also repair neural tissue and it is both faster and more powerful than Wolverine's and the Hulk's. This alone grants him the win but I will continue on with a few feats so everyone can understand what a spite match this is. He is physically strong enough to throw Kumonga (a 30,000 metric ton arachnid) clear past the horizon and out of sight in a matter of a few seconds, meaning he tossed him at the very least past the speed of Mach 5. Kratos struggles lifting heavy doors and wrestling with 12 foot tall Cyclops and Minotaurs if we are going by his average showings from the videogames.(Which I have played and beaten all of them.) He has withstood the impact from from an object that decimated the entire city of Tokyo,(which would be equivalent to multiple nukes like those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.) He has survived a blast from an absolute zero beam. He has also survived the force of a black hole. Kinda silly but he did and it is canon. Along with physical attacks from creatures just as large and powerful (some more so) than the Titans. In the Marvel comics he has taken direct attacks from Thor,the FF4, and the Avengers and has not even been seriously hurt. His breath weapon has shown the power to close the same black hole mentioned earlier out of existence, it has also been able to hit with pin point accuracy a meteor several thousand miles outside of Earths atmosphere and completely destroy it. I'm not even going to go into the amount of powerful creatures that same attack has destroyed along with his nuclear pulse.Then of course all of the other random powers he has pulled out of nowhere on a random basis. Simply put, as much as I love Kratos and the media that he appears in, he simply cannot defeat Gojira, who is simply way out of his weight class in both size and powers. The only chance Kratos has is maybe some form of magic but I have not seen him show anything powerful enough to kill Gojira. If we are going by game mechanics than Kratos can be killed by all sorts of human-sized creatures if he is hit enough so one blast or stomp from Gojira should end this quickly, if he even notices the pin pricks from the tiny bladed weapons that Kratos utilizes. So there is your argument, once again I have played all of the games and Kratos has no way of putting the Big G down.Sorry.

#25 Posted by Jezer (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowFyre said:

@Jezer No, your arguments are seriously lacking. Gojira has been around a lot longer than Kratos has and has tons of more feats and accomplishments. I will explain once again since apparently you just quoted my post without actually reading it. First off Gojira is 100 meters tall (roughly 330 feet) and 60,000 metric tons. His hide withstands missile fire and blasts from other Kaiju that would decimate most of the Titans in a single blast. And since you apparently missed this part he has a almost instantaneous regeneration factor due to his G-1 Regen cells that can also repair neural tissue and it is both faster and more powerful than Wolverine's and the Hulk's. This alone grants him the win but I will continue on with a few feats so everyone can understand what a spite match this is. He is physically strong enough to throw Kumonga (a 30,000 metric ton arachnid) clear past the horizon and out of sight in a matter of a few seconds, meaning he tossed him at the very least past the speed of Mach 5. Kratos struggles lifting heavy doors and wrestling with 12 foot tall Cyclops and Minotaurs if we are going by his average showings from the videogames.(Which I have played and beaten all of them.) He has withstood the impact from from an object that decimated the entire city of Tokyo,(which would be equivalent to multiple nukes like those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.) He has survived a blast from an absolute zero beam. He has also survived the force of a black hole. Kinda silly but he did and it is canon. Along with physical attacks from creatures just as large and powerful (some more so) than the Titans. In the Marvel comics he has taken direct attacks from Thor,the FF4, and the Avengers and has not even been seriously hurt. His breath weapon has shown the power to close the same black hole mentioned earlier out of existence, it has also been able to hit with pin point accuracy a meteor several thousand miles outside of Earths atmosphere and completely destroy it. I'm not even going to go into the amount of powerful creatures that same attack has destroyed along with his nuclear pulse.Then of course all of the other random powers he has pulled out of nowhere on a random basis. Simply put, as much as I love Kratos and the media that he appears in, he simply cannot defeat Gojira, who is simply way out of his weight class in both size and powers. The only chance Kratos has is maybe some form of magic but I have not seen him show anything powerful enough to kill Gojira. If we are going by game mechanics than Kratos can be killed by all sorts of human-sized creatures if he is hit enough so one blast or stomp from Gojira should end this quickly, if he even notices the pin pricks from the tiny bladed weapons that Kratos utilizes. So there is your argument, once again I have played all of the games and Kratos has no way of putting the Big G down.Sorry.

I don't think I actually made any arguments when responding to your post... This isn't middleschool where you parrot someone's words back at them when you feel insulted... *points finger* "No! Your arguments are lacking!"

I read your post and you just didn't say anything significant. That's what happened.

Please prove that "missiles" or other "blasts from other Kaiju" would harm the Titans. Simply stating it, without any evidence to back it up, doesn't make it correct. And doesn't make your arguments any less lacking than they were previously...

I'm sorry, aside from the fact you haven't proved how good his regeneration (and you like to claim things without proof, therefore I won't simply trust your claim) is, you've forgotten the fact that Kratos can steal Godzillas soul, and then use his soul to attack him(assuming you still consider soulless Godzilla, alive). Kratos can summon armies of souls, which Godzilla wouldn't be able to harm.

I like how you try to bring in game mechanics, but the fact of the matter is that Kratos has overpowered Titans in both game mechanics and cut scenes. Therefore, we can ignore the low end feats.

I know Atlas was feeling the effects of Hades tiny blades stealing his soul. Kronos feeling the effects of Kratos's weapons.You haven't convinced me that Godzilla would be resistant to Kratos's magical weapons.

#26 Posted by spiderbuck1 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowFyre said:

gojira, ftw

No Caption Provided
#27 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Really wasn't trying to be insulting but I felt like you came off that way, disregard then. I can not upload scans but Gojira on a constant basis from Heisei forward has an extreme regeneration ability. It is just part of his powerset. How do none of the things I said matter when they are simply leagues beyond anything Kratos or any of the Titans have been shown to do?

#28 Posted by Beerhappy (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jezer said:

@ShadowFyre said:

I don't think I actually made any arguments when responding to your post... This isn't middleschool where you parrot someone's words back at them when you feel insulted... *points finger* "No! Your arguments are lacking!"

I read your post and you just didn't say anything significant. That's what happened.

Please prove that "missiles" or other "blasts from other Kaiju" would harm the Titans. Simply stating it, without any evidence to back it up, doesn't make it correct. And doesn't make your arguments any less lacking than they were previously...

I'm sorry, aside from the fact you haven't proved how good his regeneration (and you like to claim things without proof, therefore I won't simply trust your claim) is, you've forgotten the fact that Kratos can steal Godzillas soul, and then use his soul to attack him(assuming you still consider soulless Godzilla, alive). Kratos can summon armies of souls, which Godzilla wouldn't be able to harm.

I like how you try to bring in game mechanics, but the fact of the matter is that Kratos has overpowered Titans in both game mechanics and cut scenes. Therefore, we can ignore the low end feats.

I know Atlas was feeling the effects of Hades tiny blades stealing his soul. Kronos feeling the effects of Kratos's weapons.You haven't convinced me that Godzilla would be resistant to Kratos's magical weapons.

#29 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, at least some people understand that Kratos has little to no chance of defeating Godzilla. Maybe Zilla or one of the Showa series kaiju but thats about it.

#30 Edited by kcaz (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

the blade of olympus was zeus's most powerful weapon and was forged to wipe out the titans. it contains great amount of magic which enables zeus to wipe out all the titans, or wipe out millions of undead armies with one single move. 

any one of the titans is as big as godzilla, or even bigger, yet they could not withstand the blade's its power. look at the video, the gods were in their giant form, yet they look so small compared to the titans.

so kratos wins hands down with the blade of olympus, further more, he had dealt with beings as huge as godzilla, without the aid of the mystic blade.

#31 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

And Godzilla has dealt with foes as large as the Titans on a regular basis, and destroyed armies casually, so what? Kratos feats from his few video games simply do not match up to the feats the King of the Monsters has from his 25+ movies,multiple comics series,and multiple video games. Kratos is extremely impressive but one Spiral Ray (overkill imo) or a nuclear pulse should put Kratos down. He is not winning this. Everyone is entitle to their opinion, but the majority are going with Gojira for a reason.

#32 Posted by cap_a_rules (96 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla wins easy now fight

#33 Posted by Soulstealer (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz said:

the blade of olympus was zeus's most powerful weapon and was forged to wipe out the titans. it contains great amount of magic which enables zeus to wipe out all the titans, or wipe out millions of undead armies with one single move.

any one of the titans is as big as godzilla, or even bigger, yet they could not withstand the blade's its power. look at the video, the gods were in their giant form, yet they look so small compared to the titans.

so kratos wins hands down with the blade of olympus, further more, he had dealt with beings as huge as godzilla, without the aid of the mystic blade.

@ShadowFyre said:

And Godzilla has dealt with foes as large as the Titans on a regular basis, and destroyed armies casually, so what? Kratos feats from his few video games simply do not match up to the feats the King of the Monsters has from his 25+ movies,multiple comics series,and multiple video games. Kratos is extremely impressive but one Spiral Ray (overkill imo) or a nuclear pulse should put Kratos down. He is not winning this. Everyone is entitle to their opinion, but the majority are going with Gojira for a reason.

I don't know if anyone has bothered to say this, but size means exactly nothing in a comics battle. So before we get into a size showdown again and again, I'd point out that it's not about the size of the titans or Godzilla, it's strength feats between the two that make them comparable or not. Also in the debate of the sword working or not, it's a question of magic vs. magic resistance.

#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Zilla is not a Godzilla.....

But any version of Godzilla will defeat Kratos with little to no effort.

Godzilla (Heisei) especially if hes Meltingdown is pretty much spite

#35 Posted by gallavant123 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/ze3h2EvM74EkS-SEjUrPsA127936

Godzilla's size ^

Loading Video...

Most of the largest explosions that Godzilla has caused or tanked are in that video (above) ^. Final Wars Godzilla would be considered one of the strongest Godzillas, he one or two shotted most of the monsters that were in that movie. All the monsters, except for Zilla (the american 1998 remake of Godzilla, who died by 12 jet missiles, it took one direct atomic breath to oblitorate him), were immune to missiles and tank rounds.

Loading Video...

Most of the largest explosions that Godzilla has caused or tanked are in that video. Final Wars Godzilla would be considered one of the strongest Godzillas, he one-two shotted most of the monsters that were in that movie. All the monsters, except for Zilla (the american 1998 remake of Godzilla, who died by 12 jet missiles. Godzilla one-shotted him), were immune to missiles and tank rounds. An average atomic breath blast from this Godzilla sent Hedorah (same size as Godzilla) up a mile without actually wounding him. A stronger blast can send Hedorah and Ebirah, plus a 500 foot tall skyscraper, 3/4ths of a mile into an even larger, 800 foot tall skyscraper, then oblitorate them all in a 600 foot wide, 1000 foot tall mushroom cloud. At full power, which requires him to charge for a good 5-6 seconds, the beam develops a spiralling pattern around it and can travel several thousand miles in a mere two seconds. I call it the "Blue Spiral Ray" Heres a video:

Loading Video...

A monster called Monster X came out of the meteor and started fighting Godzilla for about 20 minutes:

Loading Video...

After 20 minutes, they did this:

Loading Video...

Right after the explosion, both monsters got up without a single wound. Then Monster X turned into his true form, Kaiser Ghidorah. Kaiser Ghidorah quickly defeated Godzilla in several minutes with even stronger beams, then picked him up and energy drained him. After Osaki transferred his Kaiser powers to Godzilla, Kaiser Godzilla kicked Kaiser Ghidorah's ass for about two minutes, then threw him up, unleashed a Red Spiral Ray, sent him 2000 miles up and oblitorated him in an explosion large enough to where the light from it lit up Godzilla's face, and the explosion reflected in his eye.

Loading Video...

Decide what you want, I'm just providing information. It was established in 1999 (Godzilla 2000) that Godzilla had a regenerating ability called Regenerator/Organizer G-1. Scales blown off/burn marks disappear in seconds.

#36 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome gallavant, great videos. I'm glad to see another kaiju fan on here. Godzilla is extremely underrated on this site. Only the more powerful of characters on this site should truly be able to kill him.

#37 Posted by ShadowFyre (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually starting to think this might be a bit of spite. I know Gojira certainly takes the majority but starting to wonder if Kratos can take 1 out of 10.

#38 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowFyre:

Please I went through this back in 2007. Trust me a lot of people don't shi about Kaijus on here.

#39 Posted by sandiego008 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowFyre said:

I'm actually starting to think this might be a bit of spite. I know Gojira certainly takes the majority but starting to wonder if Kratos can take 1 out of 10.

It was spite ... only fanboys would back kratos ...

#40 Posted by gingerpenny (2401 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla destroys Kratos but not as easy as some say

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
#42 Edited by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla

#43 Posted by Sydpart2 (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, how does Godzilla handle magic, because that really seems like the breaking point of this fight. Godzilla is a scifi character and the rule traditionally is magic trumps science, no matter how bull the science is...

#44 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1196 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77said:

Godzilla

@jeanroygrant

said:

Godzilla.

#45 Posted by Razero (339 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure to be honest. Kratos has beaten opponents of Godzilla's size before.

#46 Posted by Sydpart2 (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Razero said:

Not sure to be honest. Kratos has beaten opponents of Godzilla's size before.

Several...Hydra, Kronos, The Colossus of Rhodes, Ares, Zues...But like I said, this seems to come down to how Godzilla deals with magic, it's not like Kratos' weapons are just hack and slash stuff, he's got a lot of magical energy behind them...

#47 Posted by MonsterStomp (36987 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is pretty strong. I mean he survived crush attacks from Atlas (the giant titan who holds the world above him for eternity). Not sure who'd win though.

#48 Posted by Wolfrazer (16633 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterStomp:  Ya but aren't the gods in the god of war series, seriously depowered compared to their actual incarnations?
#49 Posted by The_Roman (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: Atlas is a Titan, not a god. Just an FYI.

#50 Posted by MonsterStomp (36987 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@MonsterStomp: Ya but aren't the gods in the god of war series, seriously depowered compared to their actual incarnations?

Yeah the Gods are. I'm just assuming the titans have the strength to match their size. Atlas is strong enough to hold the world above his head for eternity. Unless you're saying that the GOW world is lighter than the Marvel/DC worlds, his crush attacks would still be fatal.