No Caption Provided

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Godzilla easily. If he can deal with Space Godzilla, then any other Alien tech trying to fight Godzilla isn't really gonna budge him.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#3  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@XImpossibruX: You don't know who Harbinger is do you?

Godzilla gets vaporized

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Roman
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@The_Roman: I would agree, but given how I don't object to the large number of TMNT threads there are I suppose I could be called a hypocrite.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Roman

I could go complain about those too...

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ghostrider fan1

lol i didnt even notice, this fight just popped up in my head :p

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@The_Roman: Eh, I don't see the point. Next we'll complain that there are too many SW threads. Maybe its just because I'm a turtles fanboy.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Roman

@shroudofsorrow: I'll just complain there's too much of every thread.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghostrider fan1 said:

lol i didnt even notice, this fight just popped up in my head :p

Well God Zilla from Final Wars could win. He tagged a Coment from Space with it.

Also in ME3 you can take out a Destroyer Reaper with a single shot from a M90 Cain Launcher.

GZ nuke Breath is >>>> to M90 Cain Launcher.

IMO a super charged blast could damge Harbinger easily and tag him in Space.

Any other version could very well fail.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CadenceV2 said:

Also in ME3 you can take out a Destroyer Reaper with a single shot from a M90 Cain Launcher.

Cain lau....

What?

Clarification time, people.

1. That was a Destroyer Reaper, not a "primary" Reaper - yes, I know you already mentioned it. Harbinger is also considered the most powerful and the largest Reaper. Not comparable.

2. It was not a Cain launcher. The Cain launcher fired a projectile that explodes on impact. What was used in ME3 by Shepard to destroy it was a Sync Laser. The Sync Laser was connected to the Normandy's guns for precise targeting. In order to defeat the Destroyer, EDI connected the sync laser with the entire Quarian Migrant Fleet. So the Destroyer took a few shots from a fleet to go down.

Again, for emphasis: that was just a Destroyer, not a normal Reaper, and not Harbinger.

So... no, no it is not that simple.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By niBBit

@JediXMan: The Reapers where pretty inconsistent to me. On Rannoch like you discribed the Destroyer take a huge amount of punishment yet, if you do the final mission in London you take out a Destroyer with 1-2 shots with the M-Cain weapon. I think that Destroyer on Rannoch took much more punishment than that one in London who was taken out by the M-Cain.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJNNhRGlcDE

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@niBBit said:

@JediXMan: The Reapers where pretty inconsistent to me. On Rannoch like you discribed the Destroyer take a huge amount of punishment yet, if you do the final mission in London you take out a Destroyer with 1-2 shots with the M-Cain weapon. I think that Destroyer on Rannoch took much more punishment than that one in London who was taken out by the M-Cain.

Ah. Forgot about that one. Yes, it's inconsistent. Though it could be argued that, perhaps, the one in London was already damaged.

Though still, the Destroyer isn't comparable to Harbinger.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By niBBit

@JediXMan: Reaper Dreadnought>>>>>>>>>>>Destroyer for sure. The game was pretty inconsistent, IIRC in those CGI cutscenes you see those Reaper capital ships being taken out by Cruisers and once with a suicide attack with a Quarian ship witch is totally weird considering the amount of punishment Sovereign took. I don't think everyone was equipt with Thanix Cannon's but i know that the Ascension recieved upgrades but the entire fleet is very unlikely.

The Reapers also unleased butt load of Oculus but they where hardly seen in the battle, one could say those GARDIAN Lasers took them down. In ME the Reapers where introduced as nearly an unstopable machine race, Sovereign was taken down with huge effort but, in ME3 to me the Reapers seem less powerfull.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

@JediXMan said:

@niBBit said:

Ah. Forgot about that one. Yes, it's inconsistent. Though it could be argued that, perhaps, the one in London was already damaged.

Though still, the Destroyer isn't comparable to Harbinger.

BOOOYA!!!!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@CadenceV2:

Hush. -_-

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kameo

Godzilla godstomps way better feats.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dextersinister

@niBBit said:

I think that was a paper Reaper they placed there to make it look like they where watching the area. The next Reaper of the same type took rockets that where almost as big as the vehicle they where attached to to take down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Dextersinister said:

@niBBit said:

I think that was a paper Reaper they placed there to make it look like they where watching the area. The next Reaper of the same type took rockets that where almost as big as the vehicle they where attached to to take down.

Not really. I seen a Nuclear Warhead that is 3 times less the size of some Carpet bombs. Guess which have the bigger Boom?

The Nuke was enough to destroy a Destroyer Reaper in one shot. Godzilla Nuke Beam that tags objects from Space would be enough for Harbinger.

GG.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@CadenceV2: Why are you comparing a modern warhead with a vehicle sized one in the Mass Effect universe?. Harbinger is a lot bigger than the ground Reapers, in canon has force fields that can take excessive hits from an entire fleet launching payloads that dwarf what we are capable of today. But this is all irrelevant as Harbinger will simply scan the surface and one shot Godzilla splitting his head open with a stream of liquid metal that travels faster than light.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By terry2012

What can the Harbinger do?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@Dextersinister said:

@CadenceV2: Why are you comparing a modern warhead with a vehicle sized one in the Mass Effect universe?. Harbinger is a lot bigger than the ground Reapers, in canon has force fields that can take excessive hits from an entire fleet launching payloads that dwarf what we are capable of today. But this is all irrelevant as Harbinger will simply scan the surface and one shot Godzilla splitting his head open with a stream of liquid metal that travels faster than light.

Too bad Harbinger couldnt even kill COMMANDER SHEPERD lol. Have you ever played the game?

Sheperds shields took a hit from the metal at FTL hit.

Epic Fail for Harbinger against a Deadpool level healer like GZ.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gallavant123

Some Movie Godzilla's re-generator G-1/organizer G-1 feats:

Can get nearly sliced in half, with only his back-spines holding the two halfs of himself together, and still walk forward, shooting his beam, while in Meltdown Mode. In Meltdown Mode, his body slowly melts down over a course of several weeks, until he self-destructs and planet-busts. (Meltdown Heisei Godzilla 1995)

No Caption Provided

With Rodan's life force powerup he regenerated his secondary brain (located in his torso) in several seconds. (Heisei Godzilla 1993)

In Godzilla 2000, Orga makes a copy of Godzilla's regenerator G-1 healing ability, and uses it to adapt to Earth's atmosphere. Big chunks of flesh as large as an 1/8th of his body mass regenerate in under 10 seconds. When Orga put Godzilla in his mouth to try to turn himself into a Godzilla clone, Godzilla had to completely inside-out incinerate the top half of Orga's body, and cook the bottom half of his body to kill him.

Pieces of skin that have been blasted off of Godzilla's body, still regenerate by themselves. Likely meaning, that if you damaged and cut off a piece of his body, such as a hand, Godzilla will regenerate a new hand, which would be connected to his body, yet the damaged hand on the ground thats not connected to his body, will heal as well. (Godzilla 2000)

An 80 foot wide cut across Godzilla's chest, caused by Gigan's giant chainsaws, disappeared after a few seconds (Final Wars)

Lots of bleeding wounds caused by enemies like Mechagodzilla quickly go away.

FW Godzilla durability and dc power-scaling:

Base FW Godzilla destroyed this meteor with his beam ray:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btxavf1Zlf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyilfg2fRZM

The meteor went from an altitude of 2000+ miles to hundreds only a few seconds. Godzilla slowed the meteor down and destroyed it above his head.

A monster called Monster X floated down out of the meteor when it was destroyed. Both monsters were left unharmed. Monster X fought Godzilla until 15-20 minutes later into the movie, and still wasn't wounded. Monster X or Kaiser Ghidorah has not been stated to have regen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL9aMEStt18

The second-form of Monster X, called Kaiser Ghidorah, had stronger beams than Godzilla. He was destroyed by Godzilla's Spiral Ray after FW Godzilla absorbed Osaki's Kaiser powers.

The fireball of the explosion was large enough to reflect in Godzilla's eye.

King Ghidorah from the 1960s was said to have life-wiped Mars. Kaiser Ghidorah looks like King Ghidorah, only with four legs instead of two. Kaiser Ghidorah has an ally called Gigan, and travelled to Earth on a meteor, just like King Ghidorah.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wolfrazer
@gallavant123:  Hot dang, I really had forgotten about all the things Godzilla has done lol. Have seen all the movies, but haven't watched em in quite some time. Kameo also put up more feats, in another thread but can't find it now..
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kameo

@Wolfrazer said:

@gallavant123: Hot dang, I really had forgotten about all the things Godzilla has done lol. Have seen all the movies, but haven't watched em in quite some time. Kameo also put up more feats, in another thread but can't find it now..

BOOYAH!

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=279352

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wolfrazer
@kameo said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@gallavant123: Hot dang, I really had forgotten about all the things Godzilla has done lol. Have seen all the movies, but haven't watched em in quite some time. Kameo also put up more feats, in another thread but can't find it now..

BOOYAH!

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=279352

Question though, do the other feats come from comics? Don't remember him taking on gods before..
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kameo

@Wolfrazer: He took on Thor and Hercules in a comic and won, and some of his rogues are actually ancient guardians/gods that he has defeated (mothra is technically a god but loses to godzilla every time)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wolfrazer
@kameo:  Well more specifically, it says he took on Demon Gods. I know he took on Thor and Herc, but didn't know that he took on Demon ones too.
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kameo

@Wolfrazer:Mmm not sure but I think king ghidorah can be considered a demon god...but I do believe he has taken on a demon god at least once in his franchise

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla easily