Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

lol i think people would be too busy running for their lives to decide who'll win but Marvel could take it but it's not gonna be easy I heard that Godzilla survived a black hole

Tutorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Tutorman

I don't ever recall Godzilla surviving a black hole, however conventional weapons today are useless against him and even unrealistic weapons such as lasers and all have no affect on Godzilla.  He's like a 400 foot monster with super durability and Wolverine healing capabilities considering he's got super G-Cells which regenerate and heal extremely quickly.  Godzilla has taken out meteors and as for the black hole, he's actually vaporized one before with his "regular beam attack"...yes, laughable but its canon.  His Spiral Beam would be even more powerful then that, now I'm not saying Godzilla is going to win, just talking about how silly Godzilla is, I used to believe he was just some beam breathing monster and was a fan, until I actually looked up some of his feats then I was like...wow, incredible, but yet ridiculous at the same time.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tutorman: Ok no. I have to stop you. Godzilla's regenerative factor is impressive but not remotely close to Wolverine. He can't grow back severed limbs (not that they have ever been severed) or survive his head being cut off. And FYI, you can't VAPORIZE a BLACK HOLE, it absorbs everything... YOU MIGHT AS WELL TRY TO BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE. So whatever logic that is is stupid. It obviously was an ARTIFICIAL black hole not a real one.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tutorman: Ok no. I have to stop you. Godzilla's regenerative factor is impressive but not remotely close to Wolverine. He can't grow back severed limbs (not that they have ever been severed) or survive his head being cut off. And FYI, you can't VAPORIZE a BLACK HOLE, it absorbs everything... YOU MIGHT AS WELL TRY TO BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE. So whatever logic that is is stupid. It obviously was an ARTIFICIAL black hole not a real one.

Godzilla can regen from a Singel Atom or a Cell

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@spiderfan130666 said:

He can?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512 said:
@spiderfan130666 said:

He can?

Yes, Organizer G-1 or G-Cells I believe its called in truth nothing short of the oxygen destroyer or his own demise from absorbing nuclear energy is enough to really kill him. IDW Godzilla has some massive firepower as well and huge strength and durability feats.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A black hole is still a black hole whether artificial or natural. It serves the same purpose. And secondly, no Godzilla has not been shown to lose limbs in any of his incarnations, however in one of his appearances when he was down to his heart in GMK it was shown to be fully functional and in the process of regeneration. Godzilla in Hell showed that he can be stripped down to the bone and still survive and come back.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gojira2512

@lord-parallax:

Regen is a huge factor to GZ as well, allowing him to heal and survive attacks that would kill any character on the molecule level.

No Caption Provided

In this feat we see Godzilla survives the Oxygen Destroyer which is a chemical that removes all Oxygen in a area. This is devastaing to any living organism as Oxygen is a key substance to living tissue. Without it your sells will die on the molecule level. Godzilla survives this in IDW. As does Heisei, Showa, and some of the Millinium versions of the character.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Black Hole was able to destroy Space-Time opening a Portal to the Carboniferous period approximately 300 million years ago.

Which is where Megaguirus (Godzilla's Foe in the Film, came from)

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#11  Edited By KrleAvenger

Shazam I guess.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godzilla and not that close

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You think? Not that I'm a fan of Shazam but he is consistently shown as Superman's equal (even tho he is below him but still).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Shazam is always portrayed weaker, and current Shazam/Black Adam are jokes these days.

A composite GZ should win handily.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I know he is weaker but he is close. And I know Current versions are jokes but the OP never said what version so I was talking about Post-Crisis because that is the image I see.

I did not know we are using Composite Godzilla.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: The OP don't say. So its usually the versions when created.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: the Image is IDW comic image. Which is as good as any composite by feats. I still give it to GZ

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sea-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers