• 103 results
#1 Edited by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Composite Godzilla (Burning Form)
  • DC Characters are New 52
  • All fights take place on an Indestructible Earth, New York City (City repairs itself after every fight)
  • All fights are to the Death
  • No BFR
  • No Prep
  • No outside, minus the rounds with teams.

Gauntlet

1. Gypsy Danger

2. Megazord

3. Composite Gamera

4. Composite King Kong

5. Voltron

6. Thor (Worthy)

7. World Breaker Hulk

8. Superman

9. Ultraman

10. Sentry (Stable, No Void, No Deathseed)

#2 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry if it is out of order, and I planned on more rounds, but I couldn't come up with any more ideas.

#3 Edited by GraniteSoldier (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably gets BFR'd by Hulk. Which is going to be the only real answer for most of these guys. Don't see why Sentry is the last round either.

Marvel Godzilla fought Thor to a standstill, and Marvel Godzilla is arguably weaker than some of his movie versions (like Final War).

#4 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Thor. Mjolnir to the throat.

#6 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar:

I feel like Godzilla could survive that.

Doubt it, how would Godzilla be able to lift Mjolnir or even get out of mjolnir laying in his inner throat?. He is not worthy and will never be.

#8 Posted by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Could possibly stop at Thor. Superman and Hulk are cake walks, he can "eat" their radiation. He would become more powerful and would probably blow up kamekaze stlye destroying the planet and his opponent.

#9 Edited by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightway said:

Could possibly stop at Thor. Superman and Hulk are cake walks, he can "eat" their radiation. He would become more powerful and would probably blow up kamekaze stlye destroying the planet and his opponent.

How can he do that to Superman? Godzilla doesn't have the power to drain suns.

#10 Posted by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar: Godzilla feeds off of any type of radiation. I'm not sure which movie it is, but I think Godzilla was being beat up by Mechagodzilla, then he started to get stronger and a human pilot said "Look, Godzilla is gaining energy from the sun!" Given that not much radiation makes to Earth, it wasn't a large boost. He can also feed off of thermal radiation and natural radiation from Volcanoes and the Earth's core(or near it).

#11 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightway said:

@elderskaar: Godzilla feeds off of any type of radiation. I'm not sure which movie it is, but I think Godzilla was being beat up by Mechagodzilla, then he started to get stronger and a human pilot said "Look, Godzilla is gaining energy from the sun!" Given that not much radiation makes to Earth, it wasn't a large boost. He can also feed off of thermal radiation and natural radiation from Volcanoes and the Earth's core(or near it).

Earth's sun maybe but to weaken Superman he would have to emit red sun radiation which doesn't exist in our solar system.

#12 Posted by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar: I was saying, if he drains Superman's solar radiation, not fill him with Red Sun radiation. If Godzilla wanted to he could absorb Kryptonite radiation and make a Krptonite Breath, probably, but that won't happen in this battle.

#13 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightway said:

@elderskaar: I was saying, if he drains Superman's solar radiation, not fill him with Red Sun radiation. If Godzilla wanted to he could absorb Kryptonite radiation and make a Krptonite Breath, probably, but that won't happen in this battle.

Impossible, as long as the sun exists Superman would just get his powers back directly.

#14 Edited by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar: The thing is, Superman is like a battery. He slowly recharges, and slowly get more powerful over time. If he was drained it would take him a while to get back to full strength.

#15 Posted by transcendence (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry should be lower IMO. Anyways, I'm inclined to say he clears.

#16 Posted by jwalser3 (6127 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4. I don't care about the old comic, Thor has gotten stronger since then.

#17 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightway said:

@elderskaar: The thing is, Superman is like a battery. He slowly recharges, and slowly get more powerful over time. If he was drained it would take him a while to get back to full strength.

There is proof of this?

#18 Posted by Nightway (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderskaar: Can't find a scan for it sadly. But look when he is weakened by something else like KRyptonite or Red Sun, he doesn't get his strength back for a while.

#19 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This is the Ultraman I'm talking about.

#20 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the match, possibly stops at Thor, WBH (Maybe as it can go either way), and Sentry.

@granitesoldier said:

Probably gets BFR'd by Hulk. Which is going to be the only real answer for most of these guys. Don't see why Sentry is the last round either.

Marvel Godzilla fought Thor to a standstill, and Marvel Godzilla is arguably weaker than some of his movie versions (like Final War).

Not seeing BFR happening since he can fly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thought I point that out, GZ can just return.

#21 Posted by Frocharocha (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at thor. Godzilal cannot match his strenght.

#22 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

He does not have to, its GZ durability/regen and energy output that can possibly win against Thor.

#23 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by hunterzillas (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Although there was questioning as well.....

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Thor (assuming he's worthy).

#26 Edited by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO the people that think Thor is taking a Composite Godzilla need to leave this thread.

#27 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by lemonsauce (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gets wrecked by Thor

#29 Posted by GraniteSoldier (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: LOL I never knew he did the fire breath flying in the comics.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#30 Posted by christianrapper (6279 posts) - - Show Bio

he isn't getting passed supes if he goes that far.

#31 Edited by Frocharocha (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

He does not have to, its GZ durability/regen and energy output that can possibly win against Thor.

A well striked hammer atack from Thor destoryed planets. Godzilal have insane durabilities, but i doubt he oculd survive that.

A more fair battle would be Final Wars Godzilla pwoerd by the Big bang atomic breath.

#32 Posted by Rexorr (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6.

#33 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: In Godzilla's newer comics he is a planet buster. Thor doesn't even have the hammer currently. And if he did he'd still lose to a composite Godzilla. Marvel Godzilla was beating Classic Thor. Who is >>> Non-Classic until I see him holding his own against named Celestials.

#34 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: LOL I never knew he did the fire breath flying in the comics.

It shocked me too when I read that series lol.

#35 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@frocharocha said:

A well striked hammer atack from Thor destoryed planets. Godzilal have insane durabilities, but i doubt he oculd survive that.

A more fair battle would be Final Wars Godzilla pwoerd by the Big bang atomic breath.

Thor has NEVER busted any planet on panel. The best feat he has was a hyperbole off panel feat of Planet being busted. never on panel, and classic Thor with help of the avengers, Fantastic Four, and SHIELD could not take down Marvel Godzilla, who is part of Composite Godzilla here.

#38 Edited by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: No not even. Have you even read any of Godzilla's comics? Or the Marvel one that he was in? Thor doesn't hold a candle to the King Of Monsters which Marvel practically admitted in that issue. A composite Godzilla is completely out of his league.

#39 Posted by Frocharocha (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@frocharocha said:

Thor has NEVER busted any planet on panel. The best feat he has was a hyperbole off panel feat of Planet being busted. never on panel, and classic Thor with help of the avengers, Fantastic Four, and SHIELD could not take down Marvel Godzilla, who is part of Composite Godzilla here.

Well i should read stuff before.

If this is Composite+ Marvl godzilla, Godzilal clears with little effort.

#40 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: And that was a classic Thor that Godzilla was practically owning too. The Thor that was holding his own against named Celestials.

#41 Posted by JwwProd (20861 posts) - - Show Bio

At best he stops at round 5.

#42 Posted by lemonsauce (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously stops at 4

#43 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@lemonsauce: Your joke has already been debunked. Thor is no match for Godzilla.

#44 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

@noone301994: No not even. Have you even read any of Godzilla's comics? Or the Marvel one that he was in? Thor doesn't hold a candle to the King Of Monsters which Marvel practically admitted in that issue. A composite Godzilla is completely out of his league.

Yeah, I know of Godzilla and his high end feats. They just aren't as good as Thor's. He's damaged beings a lot more big and powerful than Godzilla like Celestials, the Phoenix Force, and Galactus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09 said:

@noone301994: No... Just no...

Yes what stops Thor from dropping his hammer on Godzilla's head mashing and making a hole in Godzilla?

#46 Edited by VashtaNerada88 (3498 posts) - - Show Bio

composite Godzilla clears. he has tanked meteor blasts without a scratch, can survive space, has been reborn from just his heart (Regeneration is off the charts not to mention gets buffed by radiation). while most of his fights are against enemies his own size his reaction time is good enough to swat fighter jets with his tail while fighting other opponents. he wouldn't need his breath for half these fights as he can just effortlessly and even unknowingly topple skyscrapers just by the flailing of his arms. And anyone that gives him trouble they would most likely get pulled into the ocean and gobbled up

#47 Posted by johnfrank120 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would he stop at Thor? If the characters are not specified and it is not a mismatch, we go by current versions, and current Thor is unworthy, and seemingly pretty weak.

#48 Edited by Wolfrazer (16269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09: Scan of him blowing up a planet in his newer comics?

#49 Posted by The_Replicator (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla could clear. With all of these random and sometime incomprehensible feats that he has over 60 years, it makes a Composite Godzilla insanely powerful. It's nearly a stomp.

#50 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

@mee09 said:

Yeah, I know of Godzilla and his high end feats. They just aren't as good as Thor's. He's damaged beings a lot more big and powerful than Godzilla like Celestials, the Phoenix Force, and Galactus.

No Caption Provided

Actually I should bring this up.

Galactus going "Arrrggghh" is not a good feat at all.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Thor with no god powers did as much to a amped 616 Galactus, blasting him back into a black hole pretty much to the N Zone. So lets not go there. Also using the God Slayer power thing is not a good showing at all since it requires major time to use.

Harming the Phoenix Force? Did we forget this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor was LMAO SPANKED by Emma with 1/3rd of the Pheonix Force, and then again LMAO SPANKED by Scott with Half the Phoenix Force. Harming the Phoenix by throwing a hammer at it does not make up for his clear inferiority to the Force even when its reduce in power.

Wont comment on the Celestials but I am SURE there is plot context to that feat as well.

Just saying.

@elderskaar said:

@mee09 said:

@noone301994: No... Just no...

Yes what stops Thor from dropping his hammer on Godzilla's head mashing and making a hole in Godzilla?

Show me Thor using this lame a$$ excuse of move on Hulk, Rulk, or anyone. He only done this in the movie, and it was PIS at best since Loki can teleport lol.

Also if it makes a hole through GZ, he will simply heal said whole, his Regen feats are insane and on the Molecular level in IDW, Heisei, and Millennium versions.

@johnfrank120 said:

Why would he stop at Thor? If the characters are not specified and it is not a mismatch, we go by current versions, and current Thor is unworthy, and seemingly pretty weak.

This too.