legendary Godzilla or any toho Godzilla solo. kong and zilla are spite

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah, 2014 Godzilla solos. 90000 tons is heavier than all the PR Kaijus combined, they physically wouldn't be able to do anything to him. Only Otachi would even have a chance of damaging Godzilla with his acid.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the weight difference.....

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpinXO

Zilla & Kong don't belong in this fight.

Edit: PR Kaiju's overwhelm Godzilla.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Godzilla solos

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: Godzilla would struggle with Otachi, let alone the rest of the Kaijus.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gotoucanario

Obviously these are the western movies Godzilla and Zilla. Just before people start saying "lol godzilla planet busts"

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zilla alone can trash half these guys. Legendary solos.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: LOL Godzilla would destroy Otachi or any other Pacific Rim kaiju.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 annihilates

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SpinXO

@sportjames23: Proof that Godzilla (Legendary) can resist building melting corrosive acid?

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: Otachi fought for quite a while before using its acid, so it's not like it would start the fight with an acid spray, plus it has to get in close to use its acid. If ANY kaiju tried to engage Godzilla in a physical fight, they would get tossed around with utter ease and crushed. This all comes back to weight and density, 90000 tons of muscle vs 5000 (depending on the kaiju) tons of muscle, Godzilla is just waaaay too dense for their attacks to even matter a little bit to him. Plus if his body is durable enough to tank the heat at ground zero of a nuke and not get vaporized I'm pretty sure he can wishtand some acid.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: Otachi fought for quite a while before using its acid, so it's not like it would start the fight with an acid spray, plus it has to get in close to use its acid. If ANY kaiju tried to engage Godzilla in a physical fight, they would get tossed around with utter ease and crushed. This all comes back to weight and density, 90000 tons of muscle vs 5000 (depending on the kaiju) tons of muscle, Godzilla is just waaaay too dense for their attacks to even matter a little bit to him. Plus if his body is durable enough to tank the heat at ground zero of a nuke and not get vaporized I'm pretty sure he can wishtand some acid.

Otachi fought for quite a while before using its acid, so it's not like it would start the fight with an acid spray, plus it has to get in close to use its acid.

Otachi used the acid after 2 minutes of fighting, and what makes you think that Otachi has to get in close to use acid? because Cherno Alpha was close when she finally used it? You're argument so far for the acid is based purely on assumption.

If ANY kaiju tried to engage Godzilla in a physical fight, they would get tossed around with utter ease and crushed.

and if Godzilla tried to engage any Kaiju in a physical fight he'd have to be able to be able to fight off all other Kaiju's all the while being sprayed with building level acid spray (which coincidentally you still haven't proved why it won't affect Godzilla)

This all comes back to weight and density

What a surprise. You're argument so far is literally "I'm too heavy for your attacks to affect me".

90000 tons of muscle vs 5000 (depending on the kaiju) tons of muscle

You seem to be forgetting an important part of that argument, that is still 5,000 tons muscle. I know I brought this up in the other thread but bear with me, If I picked up an object that weighed 2,000 tons and then I threw it 2 miles away without breaking a sweat would you assume that I can lift no more than 2,000 tons or would you logically assume that I can lift much more due to my ability to lift 2,000 tons with ease?

Godzilla is just waaaay too dense for their attacks to even matter a little bit to him.

"What a surprise. You're argument so far is literally "I'm too heavy for your attacks to affect me"."

Plus if his body is durable enough to tank the heat at ground zero of a nuke and not get vaporized I'm pretty sure he can wishtand some acid.

AHAHAHAHA. Heat based attacks and corrosive acid have literally nothing in common.

Oh by the way, watched Godzilla today.

Godzilla was not mentioned to survive a megaton blast.

Evident by the statements from the characters

Dr. Ishiro Serizawa & Captain Russel Hampton

When discussing the viability of a nuclear bomb

Dr. Ishiro Serizawa: - "we've tried that in the past, it didn't work"

Captain Russel Hampton: - "Megatons not kilotons. Nothing could survive that blast"

So even in the movie, not one mention of Godzilla surviving a megaton nuclear bomb.

So right now, Slattern has better durability feats (i.e. not getting vaporised at ground zero of a multi-megaton bomb).

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: it's not his weight that is the problem, it's how dense his body would have to be to weigh that, it's been explained to you in detail multiple times, not sure why you haven't gotten it yet.

I wouldn't assume that, but I also wouldn't assume you'd be able to pick up and object 13.3 times the weight of that object, that would be equally as absurd.

I'm aware heat and corrosion is different, but his skin took the heat from a nuclear blast do you have any idea how hot that would be, anything else would literally be vaporized, yet he wasn't, that just shows how durable he is.

Pretty sure someone else in the other thread posted scans that confirms that it was the castle bravo nuke, which was 15 megatons, not kilotons.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ratava
@spinxo said:

So even in the movie, not one mention of Godzilla surviving a megaton nuclear bomb.

thats from Godzilla: Awakening the prequel comic to the movie. there they tried to kill godzilla and another monster with the castle bravo bomb

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wewlad80

Godzillas teammates are nonfactors and get oneshotted, GZ gets crushed after a long battle.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: it's not his weight that is the problem, it's how dense his body would have to be to weigh that, it's been explained to you in detail multiple times, not sure why you haven't gotten it yet.

I wouldn't assume that, but I also wouldn't assume you'd be able to pick up and object 13.3 times the weight of that object, that would be equally as absurd.

I'm aware heat and corrosion is different, but his skin took the heat from a nuclear blast do you have any idea how hot that would be, anything else would literally be vaporized, yet he wasn't, that just shows how durable he is.

Pretty sure someone else in the other thread posted scans that confirms that it was the castle bravo nuke, which was 15 megatons, not kilotons.

it's not his weight that is the problem, it's how dense his body would have to be to weigh that, it's been explained to you in detail multiple times, not sure why you haven't gotten it yet.

So even though it's been shown on screen that tank shells can hurt Godzilla you are still under the assumption that a Kaiju can't damage it? Okay.

You're not listening. If i was able to pick up an object that weighed 2,000 tons with ease (i.e. not breaking a sweat) would you assume that I could lift up much more than 2,000 tons?

Again I fail to see why you're bring up heat in an argument about corrosive acid.

Direct character statement from primary canon source.^

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@spinxo said:

thats from Godzilla: Awakening the prequel comic to the movie. there they tried to kill godzilla and another monster with the castle bravo bomb

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo said:
@ratava said:
@spinxo said:

that doesnt change that godzilla was bombed with the castle bravo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@spinxo said:
@ratava said:
@spinxo said:

that doesnt change that godzilla was bombed with the castle bravo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo

I think you'll find that it does.

Don't you think that they would have mentioned "we've tried megaton bombs before, it still didn't work".

The primary source of the canon states that only kiloton bombs have been used on Godzilla so far. You can try and argue against it all you want, it won't change the fact that you're wrong.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: what the say doesnt really matter

when its shown in the prequel that they bombed godzilla with the castle bravo

a mt bomb

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

a mt bomb

No Caption Provided

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo said:
@ratava said:

a mt bomb

No Caption Provided

Castle Bravo was 15 megatons

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

legendary Godzilla or any toho Godzilla solo. kong and zilla are spite

Yeah, 2014 Godzilla solos. 90000 tons is heavier than all the PR Kaijus combined, they physically wouldn't be able to do anything to him. Only Otachi would even have a chance of damaging Godzilla with his acid.

these x100

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:
@spinxo said:
@ratava said:

a mt bomb

No Caption Provided

I know what the payload of Castle Bravo was, but when a main character in the primary source of the canon does not challenge the statement "Megatons, not kilotons. Nothing could withstand that blast". (I.e. We haven't used megatons on Godzilla before) then it shows to reason that, that part of Godzilla: Awakening has been retconned.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo said:
@zill0678 said:
@spinxo said:
@ratava said:

a mt bomb

No Caption Provided

I know what the payload of Castle Bravo was, but when a main character in the primary source of the canon does not challenge the statement "Megatons, not kilotons. Nothing could withstand that blast". (I.e. We haven't used megatons on Godzilla before) then it shows to reason that, that part of Godzilla: Awakening has been retconned.

are you serious? your taking the words of a captain that has no experience or knowledge of the 1950s US government Monarch program to reach that Godzilla durability isn't what I showed on panel? LOL!!!!

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SpinXO

@zill0678 said:
@spinxo said:
@zill0678 said:
@spinxo said:
@ratava said:

a mt bomb

No Caption Provided

are you serious? your taking the words of a captain that has no experience or knowledge of the 1950s US government Monarch program to reach that Godzilla durability isn't what I showed on panel? LOL!!!!

He's also arguing with Dr. Ishiro Serizawa (a scientist who has been a member of Monarch for 33 years. and has also been hunting Godzilla for 15 years. I.e. someone who has extensive knowledge on Godzilla and his history). Also, don't you think that a Captain in the U.S Navy that has been handpicked to lead a MUTO hunting taskforce would have been briefed on the history of Godzilla prior to the mission at hand?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vertigo-

Official canon comic is obviously somehow not counted as evidence.... seems legit. The captain was wrong about Godzilla never tanking a megaton nuke. It's that simple. The comic is clear. This doesn't need to be debated

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Official canon comic is obviously somehow not counted as evidence.... seems legit. The captain was wrong about Godzilla never tanking a megaton nuke. It's that simple. The comic is clear. This doesn't need to be debated

So because it's "official" that means absolutely everything that happened in it is canon?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: yes. It is that simple. It's the official prequel to the Godzilla movie. captain was wrong, comic is right.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SpinXO

@blackestnight93 said:

@spinxo: yes. It is that simple. It's the official prequel to the Godzilla movie. captain was wrong, comic is right.

Right so even though the movie and the comic contradict each other in the following ways (that I personally know of, haven't read the comic in a while).

• Serizawa is older than he is in the movie (unless you think he looks 70 years old)
  • Godzilla was awakened in 1954 by a Russian submarine instead of a nuclear bomb in 1945

But yeah other than that, the comic is 100% canon. (sarcasm)

If anything, Kong: Skull Island blasted this tie-in completely out of continuity, what with MONARCH being on life support at the start of the film due to a lack of funding from the govt., itself a result of MONARCH being unable to turn up any actual evidence of monsters other than Godzilla, which has resulted in them being viewed as crazy tinfoil hat wearing crackpots, and a complete waste of resources. Given that MONARCH literally had a MONSTER MUSEUM in Awakening, this would be highly unlikely if it was still in continuity.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: I don't have access to my digital copy of the comic atm, and it's been some time since I've read it. So I can't go and refresh myself with it. So I can't address any of those claims right now

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: Proof that he can't?

Proof that he can't what? Resist extremely corrosive acid, I don't know I'm still waiting on a couple of users to get back to me. Unless you've got some evidence to prove otherwise.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: I don't have access to my digital copy of the comic atm, and it's been some time since I've read it. So I can't go and refresh myself with it. So I can't address any of those claims right now

No Caption Provided

Godzilla: Awakening^

No Caption Provided

Godzilla (2014)^

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: again, actually give me time to get home and actually re read my comic, then I can properly address your points

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinxo: again, actually give me time to get home and actually re read my comic, then I can properly address your points

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There isn't anything to address, there is a massive contradiction between the comic and the movie.

In the comic, Godzilla was awakened by an atomic bomb over Hiroshima (1945).

In the movie, Godzilla was awakened by a Russian Submarine accident (1954).

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone in a similar thread to this already proved that the radiation from a nuke and acid weren't that different, not sure why this is getting debated again.

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpinXO

@vulkanian: Was it the "Godzilla runs the PR Kaiju gauntlet"? Because if so it's already been refuted.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vertigo-

@spinxo: I'm pretty sure I remember something being mentioned on that front actually. I'll be able to know for sure once I get home and review my

Comic on Sunday

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

This has already been explored. With the difference in density and weight between Godzilla and the Kaiju one tail swipe will literally crumple them like cardboard.

Barring that Godzilla also has nuke breath that will fry the Kaiju. Look how damaged the strongest Kaiju was by heat.

The Kaiju have no way to harm him outside of acid spit. And that was only shown to melt through things far, far less dense that Godzilla.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zilla dies horribly, Kong tries his best, maybe gets in a few good shots, but in the end dies.

Godzilla by sheer mass could handle anyone of the kaiju alone, but the numbers could catch up to him. He does have far greater durability though...

I don't know. Maybe Godzilla.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla should be able to solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, since the match is already decided.... anyone see the Kong comic they're doing? It takes place in 2012, Kong has grown

Avatar image for Windchampionluc
Proje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone never heard of a retcon before?

SpinXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SpinXO

@Windchampionluc: If you're post was directed at me then you should be made aware that the movie (Godzilla 2014) is the primary source of the canon.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla solostomps.