Godzilla Earth vs MCU Thanos

#1 Posted by chineseboi (335 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanos only has the Power stone and Space Stone, takes place in Titan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#2 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla one shots

#3 Posted by Chazzer (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos teleports to the nearby moon and blows up the continent Godzilla is standing on.

Then splits to Titan II.

#4 Posted by MUVDCU (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wrecks him. No one has ever used the Power stone to destroy a living being as large or as durable as Godzilla so far in the MCU. A Celestial has the one and only good Power Stone feat and that was probably mostly because it's a freakin Celestial.

#5 Posted by chineseboi (335 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu: Does giving Thanos the Reality stone help?

#6 Edited by NWName (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

@chineseboi: RS is too OP. Power and Space stone might be enough.

#7 Posted by chineseboi (335 posts) - - Show Bio

@chineseboi: RS is too OP. Power and Space stone might be enough.

Is it because he could just turn anything Godzilla shoots out into butterflies?

#8 Posted by chineseboi (335 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Godzilla doesn't win this. @sirfizzwhizz correct me if I'm wrong?

#10 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla wins

#11 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Godzilla doesn't win this. @sirfizzwhizz correct me if I'm wrong?

This post sums it up best.

@muvdcu said:

Godzilla wrecks him. No one has ever used the Power stone to destroy a living being as large or as durable as Godzilla so far in the MCU. A Celestial has the one and only good Power Stone feat and that was probably mostly because it's a freakin Celestial.

^

#12 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

This Godzilla only has multi country level durability Thanos wins this

#13 Posted by MUVDCU (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Ok so he only has Multicountry durability show me Thanos doing an attack with Multicountry Damage Output.

#14 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu said:

@cyberpunkcop: Ok so he only has Multicountry durability show me Thanos doing an attack with Multicountry Damage Output.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The moon is clearly no longer in one piece

No Caption Provided

Thanos can easily blow up a moon Godzilla gets splattered

#15 Posted by MUVDCU (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't blow it up he tore some chunks off it.

#16 Edited by ScotticusRex (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla Earth wasn't phased by 150 nukes, or the 2000 nuke bombardment that only temporarily buried it, in his juvenile form. If Tony Stark and crew survived Thanos' moon attack, Godzilla isn't getting scratched. Thanos isn't taking this one.

#17 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@scotticusrex said:

Godzilla Earth wasn't phased by 150 nukes, or the 2000 nuke bombardment that only temporarily buried it, in his juvenile form. If Tony Stark and crew survived Thanos' moon attack, Godzilla isn't getting scratched. Thanos isn't taking this one.

^ This.

We want to pretend that Godzilla will fall to a attack that Iron Man tank? Get real.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
#18 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Thanos one-shots this kaiju.

#19 Edited by LuciferMornin (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:
@scotticusrex said:

^ This.

We want to pretend that Godzilla will fall to a attack that Iron Man tank? Get real.

Godzilla has also tanked a black hole.

@rajjar said:

Prob not

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#20 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla stomps people are clueless

#21 Posted by RobertMiles1 (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

idk the movies but there is no way even every kaiju ever put together stand half a chance against a guy even more powerful than the silver surfer. even if he is just a shabby darkseid ripoff (not that i liked new gods/4th world stuff much either)

#22 Posted by SpongeGar (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla maybe

#23 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

idk the movies but there is no way even every kaiju ever put together stand half a chance against a guy even more powerful than the silver surfer. even if he is just a shabby darkseid ripoff (not that i liked new gods/4th world stuff much either)

Are you being funny right now? This is MCU Thanos with Power and Space Stones, and nothing else lmao. Silver Surfer is not even in MCU!

#25 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#26 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:
@scotticusrex said:

^ This.

Godzilla has also tanked a black hole.

@rajjar said:

Prob not

Godzilla Earth isn't tanking micro-singularities. Nor is he surviving getting BFRed into a sun, or phased into the ground.

#27 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Ghidorah used Singularities and his very existence broke time and space via gravity and Earth Godzilla was fine for the half hour of that crap on him while being drained.

Show me Thanos BFRing anyone to the sun. he never did so against Thor, Strange, Hulk, Iron man, Spidey, so on and so forth.

Phased in the ground will do what? Godzilla was trapped a kilometer on a fault line, and blasted a path out, melting the Himalayas in the process. Thats a bust.

I mean, you can try to desperately wank Thanos. Every time common sense and logic of what Thanos done and shown will debunk your claims. That simple. Only way to Thanos win is snap his fingers and have a 50/50 chance Godzilla vanishes. I say 50/50 as the finger snap was unable to target guys like Iron man and Thor who will return to screw Thanos over. So even thats a bust.

#28 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

@rajjar: Ghidorah used Singularities and his very existence broke time and space via gravity and Earth Godzilla was fine for the half hour of that crap on him while being drained.

Really? Where is the proof? Don't even bother with the Dimension Tide, otherwise it'll get debunked to oblivion as not really being a black hole.

Show me Thanos BFRing anyone to the sun. he never did so against Thor, Strange, Hulk, Iron man, Spidey, so on and so forth.

Show me Thanos fighting a dumb lug plant first. Thanos is the only one besides Strange to throw potential BFRs at opponents. Although Thanos's BFR would kill during the process.

Phased in the ground will do what? Godzilla was trapped a kilometer on a fault line, and blasted a path out, melting the Himalayas in the process. Thats a bust.

Was he phased into the rock on a molecular level? I think not!

I mean, you can try to desperately wank Thanos. Every time common sense and logic of what Thanos done and shown will debunk your claims. That simple. Only way to Thanos win is snap his fingers and have a 50/50 chance Godzilla vanishes. I say 50/50 as the finger snap was unable to target guys like Iron man and Thor who will return to screw Thanos over. So even thats a bust.

Are you one of the 50/50ers? Thanos can just snap twice. He isn't trying to snap the universe in this battle. He even said it was supposed to be random. It was even confirmed that he included himself in it. And he doesn't have to snap. He can just pump or clench his fist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#29 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla easily

#30 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar:

Really? Where is the proof? Don't even bother with the Dimension Tide, otherwise it'll get debunked to oblivion as not really being a black hole.

What Thanos did was not like any real black hole or singularity either. So you just be debunking your own lame claims. 'Shrugs'

Show me Thanos fighting a dumb lug plant first. Thanos is the only one besides Strange to throw potential BFRs at opponents. Although Thanos's BFR would kill during the process.

So you cannot show me Thanos doing this? Good to know.

Was he phased into the rock on a molecular level? I think not!

Considering earth is part of Godzilla and Godzilla himself is all planet and earth, who cares? I also need to see Thanos doing this to a 300 meter tall mini mountain of mass. Not that you can show that either.

Are you one of the 50/50ers? Thanos can just snap twice. He isn't trying to snap the universe in this battle. He even said it was supposed to be random. It was even confirmed that he included himself in it. And he doesn't have to snap. He can just pump or clench his fist.

Show me him snapping twice. As far as that argument goes, Thanos snaps a second time and only half of the half vanish. Leaving GZ 1/4 chance to be around. By then GZ nukes him into oblivion faster than Thor's lame axe nearly killed same guy lol. Keep singing MCU praise.

#31 Posted by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Godzilla isn't on his greater self (earth in his verse) Godzilla dies easily.

#32 Edited by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

@rajjar:

What Thanos did was not like any real black hole or singularity either. So you just be debunking your own lame claims. 'Shrugs'

Moreso than the Dimension Tide. Try again.

So you cannot show me Thanos doing this? Good to know.

I don't need to. Thanos can port himself across entire star systems with the Space Stone. No reason to suggest he can't do it to Godzilla.

Considering earth is part of Godzilla and Godzilla himself is all planet and earth, who cares? I also need to see Thanos doing this to a 300 meter tall mini mountain of mass. Not that you can show that either.

Your burden of proof requirements are stupid, considering you can't prove that Godzilla can tank a surface bust, because you don't know what phasing does on the molecular level, and because you managed to lie and reach at the same time on what Godzilla is. He isn't MCU Ego to be "all planet and earth." Stop reaching, he is literally a plant-based organism, and that's all.

And this is Titan, a dead planet, not Godzilla's Earth. Try again.

Show me him snapping twice. As far as that argument goes, Thanos snaps a second time and only half of the half vanish. Leaving GZ 1/4 chance to be around. By then GZ nukes him into oblivion faster than Thor's lame axe nearly killed same guy lol. Keep singing MCU praise.

Show me you are capable of math. Theoretical probability and experimental probability aren't the same things; that is why the adjectives are different words. Thanos guaranteed a 50% reduction in all life, which isn't a 50-50 chance, but a 50-50 result that he was intending to do. As for who would get snapped? It would be completely random, and wouldn't discriminate, as Thanos said on-screen. Regardless, Thanos controls the result, so if he could pull 50% of the universe to death, he could definitely snap all the life off a single planet. Or he could reality/time warp Godzilla and one-shot him.

By your logic, flipping a coin will always get a 1:1 heads to tails ratio. Try again.

#33 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: your replies again show no proof of your wild claims. Majority in this thread see through the bullshit MCU fan arguments. Thats what I thought. Better luck next time mate. Maybe Thanos will have better feats next film ;)

#34 Posted by deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: your replies again show no proof of your wild claims. Majority in this thread see through the bullshit MCU fan arguments. Thats what I thought. Better luck next time mate. Maybe Thanos will have better feats next film ;)

Or maybe Godzilla will actually get feats of tanking black holes. Show em and I'll concede that Thanos throwing a black hole won't do anything.

Avatar image for therealvalkyrie
#35 Posted by TheRealValkyrie (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar:

When did Thanos make a black hole throughout that entire film? When? Thanos broke some pieces off of a tiny ass moon that didn’t even injure Tony? Cool feat, doesn’t really compare to getting hit by hundreds of nukes at once though. Also, some people forgot to mention but Godzilla is almost invincible, his shields protect him from any attack, and can only be penetrated in a very tiny time frame(as in 1/1000th of a second)a very specific spot, and complicated process that Thanos doesn’t have the time, nor the knowledge to do so. So while Thanos is trying to find a way to injure Godzilla Earth, Godzilla earth is gonna use his mountain busting beam and destroy Thanos, because he almost got done in by a hammer that I’m guaranteeing can’t blow up an entire mountain. Show Thanos using the time/reality stone on anything of Godzilla’s size, show Thanos dodging something that’s going easily faster than most shit in the MCU. Thanos has no feats showing he can do anything to Godzilla, while Godzilla easily shows feats to absolutely destroy Thanos.

#36 Posted by LJayG (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla literally stomps Thanos. This isn't funny, at all.

#37 Posted by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Thanos dies to this Godzilla.

#38 Posted by Stormdriven (18343 posts) - - Show Bio

Those Godzilla movies were awful lol

#39 Posted by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by jashro44 (55255 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormdriven: @takenstew22:I really liked the first one. The last two were kind of boring and I wasn't a fan of how the series concluded...

#41 Posted by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah the first one was alright. Went really downhill after that. Monsters were cool but they had so little screen time.

#42 Posted by jashro44 (55255 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah the first one was alright. Went really downhill after that. Monsters were cool but they had so little screen time.

I kind of wish they did Ghidorah differently. Mecha Godzilla being a city was kind of cool. But Ghidorah should have been something Godzilla could have fought and less abstract.

#43 Posted by TakenStew22 (5960 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I agree. Ghidorah's Manda-like heads were cool but it just seemed so out of place. The fight was also a total letdown. Not even a fight.

#44 Posted by Stormdriven (18343 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Agreed. Ghidorah was wasted, especially after the buildup to him

#45 Posted by chineseboi (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump