Godzilla Army VS The X-Men

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

These 8 Godzillas attack......can the X-Men fight them off?

No Caption Provided

RULES-

No TP

R1- X-Men VS Godzilla Army

R2- X-Men VS Godzilla Earth (The big one in the pic below)

No Caption Provided

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: X-Men

R2: Probably still X-men. Godzilla Earth is powerful but I don't think he can handle them all.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

R2: Probably still X-men. Godzilla Earth is powerful but I don't think he can handle them all.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik takes them all to limbo both rounds and solos

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koays

@geekryan said:
@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

Godzilla Earth

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

Godzilla Earth

Some of these characters still have hax to beat him.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Just siting that he has hax of his own.

Here's a post from @tourneymaster about his abilities.

By feats Surtur has zero way around the EMP shield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The shield is strong enough to withstand 150 nuclear missiles in a single attack. America's landscape was reshape with visible craters that can be seen from space from the attack. Each Crater alone is well above the size of Asgard.

No Caption Provided

50 Meter Godzilla alone tank a 2000 Nuke Bomb blasts that destroyed a Tectonic Plate. Then Godzilla after this attack melted the Himalaya mountains down to climb out of the 1KM deep hole.

No Caption Provided

50 meter Godzilla normal beam is estimated 3 Terrwatts of power. How powerful is that you ask? The total human consumption of energy in the world today is only a few Terrawats and thats only for a nanosecond! Godzilla beam is few seconds straight of 3 Terrawats worth of power per nanosecond pouring into whatever. This is important as the film stated Godzilla is 5 times more powerful as a 300 Meter being by the Exif. Putting his average beam attack around 15 Terrawats on average!

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By geekryan

@koays: Yeah but they all have brains with no telepathic resistances, so even Monet can one-shot them.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@geekryan: Um....rule 1?

Oh....Oops.

Can their synapses be fried? If they have no synapse-frying-resisting feats, Storm solos.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@koays said:

Oh....Oops.

Can their synapses be fried? If they have no synapse-frying-resisting feats, Storm solos.

A good number of them have fought King Ghidora.....He shoots lightning and such...but who knows

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@geekryan said:
@koays said:

Oh....Oops.

A good number of them have fought King Ghidora.....He shoots lightning and such...but who knows

That was PIS. Storm solos.

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@koays: Yeah but they all have brains with no telepathic resistances, so even Monet can one-shot them.

Except that Godzilla has on multiple occasions proven to be resistant to telepathic assaults.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Except that Godzilla has on multiple occasions proven to be resistant to telepathic assaults.

I don't know much about Godzilla, so I'm genuinely curious about this lol. Do elaborate!

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is too op this team isnt taking it

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@psychobear01 said:
@geekryan said:

I don't know much about Godzilla, so I'm genuinely curious about this lol. Do elaborate!

Basically, there was this telepath in Godzilla vs. Biollante who attempted to control Godzilla, who utilizing his boundless willpower, high intelligence, and I think telepathy of his own, managed to fight off her mental attack and render her unconscious.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@psychobear01 said:
@geekryan said:

Basically, there was this telepath in Godzilla vs. Biollante who attempted to control Godzilla, who utilizing his boundless willpower, high intelligence, and I think telepathy of his own, managed to fight off her mental attack and render her unconscious.

Fact...she showed up in the next few movies and proved to be reasonably powerful...definitely above Monet

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chiq

@koays:

• Can't Magik just BFR?
  • Telefrag
  • Magik can teleport the beams away
  • Can't Rouge copy their powers or drain them?
  • What if Magik teleports the x-men inside them, can't they do significant amounts of damage ? She teleported boom-boom inside a frost giant to blow them up.
  • Jean's and Rachels TK should be able to some damage
  • What if Magik's demons possess them?
  • What if Magik cloaks the team. Do they have sensing feats to even see them?
  • What if Magik teleports objects inside their head?
  • Do they have magical resistance feats to all the spells Magik has shown over the years?
TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TakenStew22

@psychobear01 said:
@geekryan said:

None of them have shown any TP as powerful as Jean though, atleast I don't think.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@koays:

• Can't Magik just BFR?- I dont think shes teleported anything that big
  • Telefrag- Maybe, durability could be an issue but it's interesting
  • Magik can teleport the beams away Sure
  • Can't Rouge copy their powers or drain them? Um....no?
  • What if Magik teleports the x-men inside them, can't they do significant amounts of damage ? She teleported boom-boom inside a frost giant to blow them up. Or nuclear stomach acid...who knows
  • Jean's and Rachels TK should be able to some damage- yes
  • What if Magik's demons possess them? When have they....nvm probably not
  • What if Magik cloaks the team. Do they have sensing feats to even see them? Yea they do but not against cloaking i think
  • What if teleports objects inside their head? Possible i guess?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse solos the team he might need help with the big one

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: at normal size he has the strength to fight mid level hulks and he has the power to grow to the size up to around 300 meters and his strength grows accordingly add in the fact he is smarter and can still physically metamorph and adapt to just about anything they can do and has teleportation energy manipulation and absorbption TK there is no reason why he couldn't handel this on his own.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here is his mass increasing powers  in action he is as tall as the great pyramid  easily putting him as the biggest  opponent in round one  .
here is his mass increasing powers in action he is as tall as the great pyramid easily putting him as the biggest opponent in round one .
Apocalypse adaptation power here sinister betrays him and realizes he messed up
Apocalypse adaptation power here sinister betrays him and realizes he messed up

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chiq
@koays said:
@chiq said:

@koays:

• Telefrag- Maybe, durability could be an issue but it's interesting
  • Magik can teleport the beams away Sure
  • Can't Rouge copy their powers or drain them? Um....no?
  • What if Magik teleports the x-men inside them, can't they do significant amounts of damage ? She teleported boom-boom inside a frost giant to blow them up. Or nuclear stomach acid...who knows
  • Jean's and Rachels TK should be able to some damage- yes
  • What if Magik's demons possess them? When have they....nvm probably not
  • What if Magik cloaks the team. Do they have sensing feats to even see them? Yea they do but not against cloaking i think
  • What if teleports objects inside their head? Possible i guess?
  • She's teleported giant sentinels before and she teleported Malekith's army which included a lot of Frost Giants
  • She telefraged Magus arm ( He can rip stars in half) Will need to see durability feats
  • If beams can be teleported away, the G army's biggest means of attacking will be negated (don't know much about Godzilla so I am not sure if the beams are the biggest threat to team. Honestly, Magik can teleport their beams right back at them. Could they withstand their own attacks?
  • Why can't Rouge drain or touch them? Is it due to their shields? Genuinely curious ( Magik can teleport her through the shields) Illyana has teleported attacks right through shields before
  • Teleporting Rachel and Jean w/ shields on inside G should be able to tank whatever he's producing inside. ( Could be wrong...)
  • Magik's demons have possessed basically every type of object during Inferno. In fact if you use non jobbing demons they've displayed all sorts of powers. ( power mimicry, intangibility, hellfire, shapeshifting, magic etc...) Imagine her unleashing a techno organic Sy'm inside Godzilla. Her demon horde has overwhelmed a lot of opponents in the past.
  • What if Rachel opens a micro black hole inside him?
  • If they can't detect Magik's cloaking, how can they possibly win?
  • Also magical immunity? if they don't have any resistance feats vs magic what's stoping Magik from doing what she wants? She's overcome Juggernauts durability and Cain has a history of high magical resistance. (Strange, Wanda, etc...)

Team seems to have too much hax (at least with current feats presented)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla is stated to have a powerful healing factor thanks to his G Cells. Only Anti nuclear like attacks having any real affect on slowing it.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is punctured in the hand and shoulder by Biolantte. Heals all the wounds in seconds after pulling the vines out.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals holes from anchors in seconds.

Two examples of heart stabs that do not drop Godzilla at all.

GZ has his eyes exploded by plasma missiles, and then is nearly decapitated by Mecha GZ best beam attack. Heals all damage in seconds post Rodan absorption amp.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals his exploded brain in seconds post Rodan amp that stays with Godzilla through the rest of the series.

Here before his amps from the third and fifth movies, Godzilla survives Cadmium missiles in the mouth in Godzilla Returns movie. These Missiles are design to negate the nuclear energy in Godzilla, but failed. A little Lightning, and Godzilla is healed from the poison to his system.

No Caption Provided

In the second movie, as well Manga, they tried to poison Godzilla with another nuclear eating substance. Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria is a bacteria that infects and eats nuclear energy. Godzilla however proves immune to it till they raise his body heat for the bacteria to reproduce faster. However, even poisoned and with the bacteria running rampant, Godzilla still manages to beat Biolantte, and live.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Godzilla gets caught up in an unexplained Nuclear blast that destroyed Monster Island. one theory in the movie was that blast was him going Burning Godzilla mode. He tanks his own melt down that destroys his giant island, and as stated regenerated from it. Its is however never explained what caused the explosion, or why Godzilla's heart is malfunctioning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this set of scans we have the explanation of Oxygen Destroyer. Oxygen Destroyer destroys all Oxygen in a area. Oxygen is essential to most molecules that sustain or make up living tissue. It also has a added effect of destroying metals on the molecule level. One little Oxygen Destroyer can kill a tank of fish hundreds time it size easy. As seen, Godzilla heals from all this with a taxed Healing Factor as burning Godzilla, a state that was melting Godzilla slowly

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla battles a powerful ESP user name Miki. Her power is enough to cover 100s of miles to track the Kaiju. Miki once showed in Godzilla vs Space Godzilla that with her power she could read the feelings of Baby Godzilla on Monster Island, even though Baby Godzilla was 100s of miles away. She has many feats in Heisei movies with her ESP abilities. When godzilla first meet Mika, Miki tries to battle Godzilla in a mental war. She passes out after a few seconds from the effort.

In a later movie Miki has a machine that amps her powers greatly. Godzilla overloads the machine and her mind again.

@Geekryan@marvelfan1992@chiq@comic_book_fan@takenstew22

Some Godzilla feats from the respect thread

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I already know enough about big G and his feats. You don't have to tag me.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Godzilla is stated to have a powerful healing factor thanks to his G Cells. Only Anti nuclear like attacks having any real affect on slowing it.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is punctured in the hand and shoulder by Biolantte. Heals all the wounds in seconds after pulling the vines out.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals holes from anchors in seconds.

Two examples of heart stabs that do not drop Godzilla at all.

GZ has his eyes exploded by plasma missiles, and then is nearly decapitated by Mecha GZ best beam attack. Heals all damage in seconds post Rodan absorption amp.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla heals his exploded brain in seconds post Rodan amp that stays with Godzilla through the rest of the series.

Here before his amps from the third and fifth movies, Godzilla survives Cadmium missiles in the mouth in Godzilla Returns movie. These Missiles are design to negate the nuclear energy in Godzilla, but failed. A little Lightning, and Godzilla is healed from the poison to his system.

No Caption Provided

In the second movie, as well Manga, they tried to poison Godzilla with another nuclear eating substance. Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria is a bacteria that infects and eats nuclear energy. Godzilla however proves immune to it till they raise his body heat for the bacteria to reproduce faster. However, even poisoned and with the bacteria running rampant, Godzilla still manages to beat Biolantte, and live.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Godzilla gets caught up in an unexplained Nuclear blast that destroyed Monster Island. one theory in the movie was that blast was him going Burning Godzilla mode. He tanks his own melt down that destroys his giant island, and as stated regenerated from it. Its is however never explained what caused the explosion, or why Godzilla's heart is malfunctioning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In this set of scans we have the explanation of Oxygen Destroyer. Oxygen Destroyer destroys all Oxygen in a area. Oxygen is essential to most molecules that sustain or make up living tissue. It also has a added effect of destroying metals on the molecule level. One little Oxygen Destroyer can kill a tank of fish hundreds time it size easy. As seen, Godzilla heals from all this with a taxed Healing Factor as burning Godzilla, a state that was melting Godzilla slowly

Can GZ survive decapitation? Magik can teleport it's head off

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshiro3051996: I feel I've seen something like that...but I don't think it was from him. Still I personally think theres durability to consider....but i'd accept it

Freddyisgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla steps on the X-Men, You need to be able to destroy multiverses just to defeat Godzilla and even then Godzilla will still win since Godzilla killed the omnipotent god.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla steps on the X-Men, You need to be able to destroy multiverses just to defeat Godzilla and even then Godzilla will still win since Godzilla killed the omnipotent god.

disagree but its my thread

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can any x-men survive the amount of radiation godzilla gives off?

Also monsterverse/legends godzilla (2014/king of the monsters) survived the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.

One version of godzilla blew up the earth and rampaged unstopped through hell, another traveled to the past and killed every single greek god except zeus, who used so much power in an attack he was perminately mortal...then godzilla caused pompeii

One godzilla treated golden age hulk as a joke, almost crushed hurcules, was only pissed off at thor hitting him, and fodderized the fantastic four.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

x men team. theres few that can solo.

sorry godzilla i still love u

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the x-men can stay protected from the radiation through shields, I feel they'd come out on top after a hard fought battle. Could they do some BS where magik ports shielded up members inside a godzilla and they f*** em up form the inside?

Otherwise, logan solos after 1000 years of fighting them

DaredevilAang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least 7 of the x men can solo so they win

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least 7 of the x men can solo so they win

Lol what? who?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@chiq said:

@koays:

How big are Godzillas compared to the Peak? Would you know the size of the Peak and the Starlight Citadel?

CorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue should still have Wonder Man's powers. She solos without problems.

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of these ppl can solo lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@koays said:
@chiq said:

@koays:

How big are Godzillas compared to the Peak? Would you know the size of the Peak and the Starlight Citadel?

The peak is big enough to hold a thousand people so....pretty big